剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
我们可以将你们亲人的骨灰
We take your loved one's cremated ashes
放进一个霰弹筒里
put them in a canister- -
我已经拿到原型了
I've already got the prototype- -
然后射向天空
then shoot them into the sky
呈现出绝美的颜色 光和敬畏
in a spectacular display of color and light and awe.
精彩绝伦
Tasteful.
你按门铃了吗
Uh, did- did you ring the bell?
没 还没有 我是柯拉
Um, no, not yet. I'm Cora.
对 没错 来送芝加哥最美味的饼干
Right, right. With the- the best cookies in Chicago.
这么说让人压力好大
That's a lot of pressure.
-我叫丹 -你好
- I'm Dan. - Hi.
好吧 就...
Uh, yeah, just...
虽然不多 但还请收下
Not much, but here you go.
这是什么
What's this?
这点小费真的很少
It's- it's a really bad tip.
很抱歉
I'm sorry, um...
这里至少有86美分和一颗纽扣
There's at least 86 cents here and a button.
不 这很糟糕 我以前当过服务生
No, it's terrible. I was a waiter,
我给你的是从我的衬衫上掉下来的东西
and I'm just giving you things that fell off my shirt.
-不可原谅 -我跟你逗着玩呢
- Unforgivable. - I was just messing with you.
我叫柯拉 马科的女朋友
I'm Cora, Marco's girlfriend.
他把手♥机♥落在车里了
He forgot his phone in the car.
你好啊 终于回来了
Hey there! There he is.
我失散多年的堂哥
My long- lost cousin.
天呐
Oh, man.
他是唯一曾跟我共浴过的男人
Ah, the only man I've ever taken a bath with.
我们当时才5岁
We were five.
他以为我是送餐的
He thought I was a delivery person.
不 我是个白♥痴♥
No, I'm an idiot.
我以为 你穿着印有甜饼怪图案的衣服
I just figured with the Cookie Monster T- shirt,
那是某种聪明的营销手段
it was some kind of clever marketing thing.
这是艾蒙 甜饼怪是蓝色的
This is Elmo. Cookie Monster's blue.
《芝麻街》的角色
你觉得所有带毛的长得都一样
All furry people look alike to you.
赶紧进来别废话了
Will you just come in.
我闻到烤肉味了
I smell that roast.
今年的节日季开头很棒啊 肖恩叔叔
We're kicking off the holiday season right, Uncle Sean.
-嘿 亲爱的 -没错 这是我的第二杯了
- Hey, hon. - Yes, it's my second glass.
是你在数着 我没数
You're counting, not me.
我有很多烦心事
I have a lot on my plate.
我昨晚又看了一篇新文章
I read another new article online last night
上面说乳腺癌
that says that breast cancer
已经从最易得的良性癌症前五
went from being one of the top five good kinds to get
上升到前三了
into the top three,
所以我们在慢慢成为热门
so we're- we're trending up.
-太棒了 -这是好消息
- Yay. - It's good news.
好吧 我们都认同绝不能
All right, we both agree we're not gonna let it
在圣诞节前让任何孩子知道这消息
slip out to any one of the kids before Christmas.
你马上就要喝第三杯了
You're the one that's heading for glass number three.
我以为你真的没在数着呢
Oh, thought you weren't counting.
然后你凝视夜晚的星空...
Then you stare up into the night sky- -
悲伤的第六个阶段
The sixth stage of grief.
鼓掌
Applause.
聚拢一点 妈妈想要我们多拍照
Get in there. Mom wants pictures.
丹尼尔 工作怎么样 接下来有什么展览吗
Daniel, how's work going? You got any shows coming up?
丹尼尔抛下了我们
Daniel, over here, ditched us to go
去纽约成为高大上的摄影师
to be some big- time artsy- fartsy photographer in New York City.
拍时尚模特 男妓 很多色♥欲♥满满的东西
Fashion models, male prostitutes, a lot of blurry stuff.
他极具才华
He's so talented.
我相当佩服啊
I'm impressed.
别
Don't be.
现在我不过是给一个叫维克多的家伙当助理
Right now, I'm just assisting this guy Victor,
他为著名的复兴家具产品册拍照
who takes pictures for the Restoration Hardware catalog, so...
没错 或许你们听说过维克多
Yeah, oh, yeah, maybe you guys have heard of Victor.
他也是个壮志未酬 梦未成真的人
He's also someone whose dreams haven't panned out.
不是每个人都能做高中时期做的工作
We can't all have the same job we had in high school.
生活方式的选择嘛
Lifestyle choice.
是工作电♥话♥ 我得去接一下
Ah, that's work. Oh, I'm gonna take this.
-肖恩 家里没苏打了 -去车♥库♥看一下
- Sean, we're out of soda. - Check the garage.
-你要喝饮料的啊 -我只要薯片和尿布
- You're on beverages. - I'm on chips and napkins.
-他发疯了 真的很可悲 -想喝啤酒吗
- He's losing it. It's actually sad. - Want a beer?
好啊
Sure.
话说
So, um,
我想我们得算一下账了
I believe we've got some accounting to do.
-你在说什么呢 -你欠我的那86美分
- What are you talking about? - The 86 cents you owe me.
不 那钱是你给我的
Oh, no. You gave me that money.
你打算用这招来开脱吗
Oh, is this really how you want to play it?
没错
It actually is.
那我别无选择了 罗杰叔叔
Well, then, you give me no choice. Uncle Roger.
丹尼 我的孩子
Danny, my boy.
你还真没开玩笑
You weren't kidding.
她果然很美
She's an absolute stunner.
我们穆迪家的男人找的女人都挺漂亮
We've done all right, us Moody men.
不 不 这是柯拉
N- No, no, no, this is Cora.
她是马科的女朋友
She's Marco's girlfriend.
她刚刚正问我要走什么路线到这里
Uh, she was just asking me how to get here from, um...
你住在哪里来着
Where is it you live again?
洛根广场
Um, Logan Square.
洛根广场 那可有点麻烦
Oh, Logan Square. Ah, that's a pickle.
你可能是走高速公路来的吧
You probably took the expressway, right?
下次先开到艾什兰
Well, next time think about scooting down Ashland.
-我去拿些啤酒 -畅行无阻
- I'll go get us some beers. - Smooth sailing.
除非举办冰球赛的时候 我的天呐
Unless there's a hockey game. Oh, boy.
那个时候你就只能绕路了...
Now you're gonna have to zigzag...
等等 你不喝酒吗
Wait, are you not drinking?
-我只想喝水 -你确定吗
- I just want a water. - Are you sure?
这里有瓶无糖啤酒可是非你莫属啊
There's a diet here with your name on it.
-我喝水就行了 -你说这话的语气
- I'm good with water. - You said that, uh,
带着某种嫌弃的感觉
with a bit of a thing on it.
不 不要咖♥啡♥因♥ 不要酒精
No... no caffeine, no alcohol.
上帝啊 你怀孕了吗
Oh, good Lord, are you pregnant?
-我没怀孕 -你个骗子 你早知道了吗
- I'm not pregnant. - You liar. You knew?
-没有 -我才是大哥 你怎么能先告诉他
- No. - I'm the oldest. How could you tell him first?
你确定要把她怀孕这事的重点转移到我身上吗
Are you seriously gonna make her pregnancy about me?
-我是老大啊 -我没怀孕
- I am the oldest. - I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕 好吗 我离怀孕差得远呢
I'm not pregnant, okay? I'm the furthest thing from pregnant.
那到底怎么回事
Which- which would be?
布丽吉 你...
Bridge, y- you...
-你还好吧 -没事
- you okay? - No.
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay.
我是个极其糟糕的人
I'm a horrible, horrible person.
我背着道格出轨了
I cheated on Doug.
在我去亚特兰大出差的时候
When I was in Atlanta on business.
好了 我心里已经很难受了
Okay, I already feel like crap,
你们能说点什么吗
so would you guys just say something?
我不知道
I don't know.
又是跟一个亚裔男吗
W- Was it with another Asian guy?
什么 不是
What? No.
是的
Yes.
是的 是亚裔的
Yeah, it was.
你能不能..
Can you...?
天国的父 谢谢你让我们今天团聚于此
Heavenly Father, thank you for having everybody here with us today
我们要庆祝丹的回归
as we celebrate Dan's return
五天后我们就要庆祝你儿子的生日了
five days before we celebrate your son's birth.
我弟弟罗杰 以及他的未婚妻...
My brother Roger and his fiancée...
-姆库塔 -姆库塔 当然了 还有大斯坦
- Mukta. - Mukta. And, uh, big Stan, of course.
-一如既往的荣幸 -以及布丽吉特
- Honored, as always. - And Bridget
以及我妈...
and my mom...
爸 他是上帝 他知道在座的都是谁
Dad, he's God. He knows who's here.
请密切关照我们
And, uh, please keep a close watch over us,
尤其是今年
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表