剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
I- I did not. She did.
他们本来不打算去收♥容♥所♥的
They weren't gonna go to the shelter.
你还好吗 爸
How- how are you, Dad?
-你没事吧 -打住 好吗
- Are you okay? - Stop it, okay?
我没事 我不希望你担心我
I'm fine. I don't want you worrying about me.
我觉得我应该搬回家一段时间
I- I think I should just move back home for a while.
听着 我不希望你为了我暂停你的人生追求
Listen, I don't want you putting your life on hold for me, okay?
待在纽约吧 我在这里又不会跑的 好吗
Stay in New York. I'm not going anywhere. All right?
说实话 我在那边过得也不怎么好
Honestly, things aren't so great for me over there anyway.
是啊 因为你选择了愚蠢的谋生方式
Yeah, that's 'cause you picked a stupid way to make a living.
抱歉 听着
Sorry. Listen.
你知道我在念高中时是个混世魔王吧
You know I was a hellraiser in high school, right?
在打字课上放烟花炮竹
The M80 in typing class.
那离我的杰作还差得远呢 我就像是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Not even close to my best work. I was a terror.
到了某个时刻 那些修女给了我一个选择
And at a certain point, the nuns gave me a choice.
她们说 "听着 你要么参加学校戏剧表演
They were like, "Listen, you can either be in the school play,
要么你整个高中的
"Or you're gonna be in detention
剩余时间里 每天都要被留校"
for the rest of your high school career."
是啊 你参演了《红男绿女》
Yeah, you were in Guys and Dolls,
你演得很好 然后...
and you were good and...
我演的是斯凯·马斯特森 我演得特别好
I was Sky Masterson, and I was incredible, okay?
我的演技太好了 那些修女们希望
I was so incredible, the nuns wanted me
此后的每一部音乐剧都由我来担任男主角
to be the lead guy in every musical after that.
然后我去为你外公工作 认识了你妈妈
And then I went to work for your grandfather, I meet your mother,
我陷入了爱情 从此幸福地生活着
you know, I fell in love and lived happily ever after.
现在 在我内心深处
Now, in the back of my mind- -
不是经常想 只是偶尔会想想
not all the time, just every once in a while- -
我想着 如果我当年去了纽约
I think, what would have happened if I went to New York
去追寻我的演艺梦 我的人生会是怎样的呢
and I chased that acting dream, you know?
-真的吗 -是啊 很可能一无所获
- Really? - Yeah. I mean, probably nothing. You know?
但那是我这个当父亲的做骄傲的事之一
But that's one of the things I'm most proud of as a dad is,
你可以去纽约追寻你的梦想
you get to go to New York and chase your dream.
别 别情感泛滥 快点 到我们了
No, don't be a wuss about it. Come on. We're up.
他不会有事的
Oh, he's gonna be fine.
我找我的一个合伙人谈了下
I talked to one of my partners
她是负责医疗事故案件的
who works in medical malpractice.
她查了下数据
She ran the numbers.
爸爸出车祸而死的几率都比病死高
Dad's more likely to die in a car accident.
我知道我比你有更多的时间消化这件事
I know I've had more time to process this than you have.
行了
Okay.
-我不知道为什么爸爸会先告诉我 -肖恩
- I don't know why - Dad told me first. - Sean,
我不在乎爸爸先跟你说了这事
I don't care - that Dad told you first.
他和我有着情感上的联♥系♥
You know, he and I have this kind of emotional connection,
-所以我懂的 -我只在乎他会不会有事
- so I get that. - All I care about is that he's gonna be fine.
他不会有事的
And he's gonna be fine.
你这完全是我两天前的状况
You're so where I was two days ago.
没有土豆泥了吗
No mashed potatoes?
抱歉 女士
Uh, sorry, ma'am,
-都分光了 -不是吧
- we just ran out. - Really?
-是的 -稍等 厨房♥里还有土豆泥吗
- Yeah. - You know what, any mashed potatoes back in the kitchen?
-土豆泥都吃光了 -抱歉
- 86 the mashed potatoes! - Ah. Sorry.
你们要来点抱子甘蓝吗
You want some brussels sprouts?
这是在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
我倒希望是
I wish it was.
我不该发脾气的
I shouldn't have snapped.
只是 到了一年中的这个时节
It's just, this time of year,
土豆泥就是你期待的一点小美好
it's the little things you look forward to.
-你完全有权享用土豆泥 -好吧
- You have a right to mashed potatoes. - Right.
但愤怒一不小心就会演变成危险
but anger is just one letter away from danger.
话说 你们是戒酒治疗小组里的吗
Hey, are you guys in the program?
是啊 我们都是 我们就是这样认识的
Yeah, we both are. That's how we met.
稍等我一下 稍等我一下
Give me a second. Give me a second.
你觉得我们能不能邀请...
Do you think maybe we could just invite...
妈妈说了今年仅限家人
Mom said just family.
对 对 不如这样吧
Right. Right. You know what,
我去找大厨谈谈 这可是圣诞节
I'm gonna go talk to the chef. It's Christmas.
每个人都应该享受到土豆泥 对吧
Everybody deserves mashed potatoes, right?
我觉得该到我了
I think it's my turn.
真♥他♥妈♥没有土豆泥了
There's no more damn mashed potatoes!
-嗨 妈 闻着好香啊 -嗨
- Hi, Mom. Smells lovely. - Hi.
-收♥容♥所♥好极了 -嗨 妈
- Shelter was great. - Hi, Mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
别别别 你会把热量都放跑的
No, no, no, no, no. You're letting the heat out.
我只是想看看你烤的火鸡脆皮是什么样的
Oh, I'm just seeing what kind of crisp you got going on the skin.
行了 滚远点吧
Mm, well, back off.
你又不是家里唯一的厨师
You're not the only cook in the family.
-我知道 -亲爱的 你能把斯坦的馅饼扔了吗
- I know. - Honey, can you please get rid of Stan's pie?
冰箱里需要腾出空间来
I need the room in the fridge.
亲爱的 他倾注了全部的心血做那个馅饼
Honey, he poured his heart and soul into that thing.
然而没人想吃
Nobody wants it.
你还记得爸爸送我这把BB枪时我多大吗
Do you know how old I was when Dad gave me the BB gun?
我记得好像是十岁
I think you were ten.
这个年纪就玩枪♥械♥真的太早了
Which is on the young side for a firearm.
或许他当年酗酒还是有点好处的
I guess there were some perks to his drinking.
你觉得...
Do you think, like, a...
一个成熟的7岁小孩能玩这枪吗
mature seven- year- old could handle one?
绝对不行 不能给
Absolutely not. No.
你还记得那次
Do you remember that time
我用这枪打中了保罗·乌里巴利的屁♥股♥吗
I shot Paul Ulibarri in the ass with this thing?
然后感染了
It got infected,
但真的很搞笑
but it was pretty funny.
-你能别玩这枪吗 -我只是...
- Could you not? - You know, I just...
我想送埃琳娜的孩子们一点礼物
I want to get Elena's boys something.
他们真的是好孩子
They're good boys, you know?
非常酷 我只是...
They're really cool, and I just...
我觉得我可以激发一下
I feel like I could encourage that,
他们身上自♥由♥不羁的男性力量
kind of, free- range male energy, you know?
带他们出去玩 搞搞破坏
Get them out of the house and destroying stuff.
你们就约会过一次 感觉就像...
You've had one date. Feels like a...
这像是非常强烈的为人父的举动啊
like a pretty strong parenting move.
终于找到了
Hey, here we go.
忍♥者盒
The ninja box.
看看这些东西
Look at all this crap.
还记得这些飞镖吗
Ooh, remember these bad boys?
当然
Yeah.
宝刀未老啊
Still got it.
你有没有觉得你本该出生在封建时期的日本
Do you ever feel like you were meant to be born in feudal Japan?
《传道书》
Ecclesiastes.
这办法有用 真的有用
It's working. It's definitely working.
好的
Okay.
我每次在庭审前遇到生僻词时都用这办法记
I use it whenever I get stuck on a hard word at trial.
-好的 -是一个法学教授教我的
- Okay. - A law professor turned me on to it.
-《传道书》 -对吧
- Ecclesiastes. - Right?
-将它具象化真的很有帮助 -是的
- The physicalness of it really just helps. - Yes.
确认裁决
Declaratory judgment.
《传道书》
Ecclesiastes.
确认裁决
Declaratory judgment.
《传道书》
Ecclesiastes.
确认裁决
Declaratory judgment.
-"传达棍" -不对了哦
- "Ecclezeeya- stick." - Mm- mmm.
传达棍 我是说...
"Ecclezeeya- stick"? I mean...
-我不知道那个词是什么意思 -好吧
- I don't know what that is, - Okay.
但目标是30个来回无误
but the goal is 30.
30 我不可能坚持30个来回的
30? I'm not gonna get to 30.
罗杰和姆库塔已经来了
Roger and Mukta are here.
你们打算上来吗
Plan on coming up?
我们在忙一些教堂的事
Uh, we're doing some church stuff.
我们打算在家里生
So, we're thinking of doing a home birth.
不 才不要
No, we're not.
大家都说那是改变人生的经历
People say it's life- altering.
我可不想在我们家的浴缸里生孩子
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表