剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
There you go, buddy.
你还撑得住吗
How are you holding up?
还行 还行 我只是...
Good. Good. I'm just, uh...
得出去喘口气
gonna get some air.
我表哥在那里有个分时度假屋
Well, my cousin has a time-share.
所以我想明天南下去佛罗里达州
So I'm thinking of heading down to Florida tomorrow.
你不是还要修漏水浴缸吗
Don't you have a leaky tub to fix?
安知道吗
Does Ann know?
还不知道
Not yet.
嘿
祝你好运了 朋友
Bonne chance, my friend.
嘿 马科
我们得谈谈
好 我随时都行
不出我所料 没人碰全白色的沙葛
As predicted, no one has touched the all-white jicama.
我现在就在外面
我带了蛋酒
-所以你不生气了吗 -当然生气
- So-so you're not pissed? - Of course I'm pissed.
-那么做太不地道了 兄弟 -我知道 我知道
- It was beyond uncool, bro. - I know. I know.
但我现在看到大局了
I'm just saying that I see the bigger picture now.
你让我看清了很多事 使我茅塞顿开
You clarified things. Big epiphany.
一想到会失去柯拉 我就非常害怕 恐惧深入骨髓
Thought of losing Cora terrified me, man, to my marrow.
那算很深了
That's deep.
是啊 没有比那更深的了
That's, uh, as deep as it goes. Yep.
所以我拿了我奶奶的戒指
So I got my abuelita's ring.
-天呐 -没错 这戒指很名贵
- Oh, wow. - Yeah, it's legit.
有2.5克拉重
It's, like, two and a half carats.
我可能会再镶一圈碎钻
I may rim it up with some pave ice,
把总价提高到两万五左右
bring the whole thing up to, like, 25K.
-你打算几时求婚 -吃晚饭的时候
- When are you proposing? - At dinner.
到时我父母会来 我必须今晚就求婚
When my parents get here. I got to do it tonight.
戒指快把我口袋烧出洞了
Ring's burning a hole in my pocket.
希望你不会感到尴尬
Hope that's not weird for you.
不 不会 我为你高兴
No. No, no. I'm-I'm happy for you, man.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
我想邀请你当我的伴郎
I want you to be my best man.
好 没问题
Yeah. Of course.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我们暂时先别告诉肖恩
Let's keep it on the down-low around Sean for a while.
好 也可以永远不告诉他
Yeah. Maybe not tell him at all.
是啊 他有时就是个刺头
Yeah, he can be a prickly pear sometimes.
-柯拉什么时候来 -晚点
- When's Cora coming? - Later.
她现在正和一些喜欢艺术的侨民朋友们一起拆礼物
She's opening presents with some of her artsy ex-pat friends.
他们现在喜欢我了
They love me now.
我相信肯定是的
I'm sure they do.
-走 兄弟 我们喝点蛋酒 -好
- Come on, bro, let's get some nog. - Yeah.
我觉得应该就是这栋房♥子
I think this is the house.
所以当你挑选单一麦芽威士忌时
So when you're picking a single malt Scotch--
虽然你没问我
not that you asked--
你最好别选苏格兰高地区的
you're gonna want to stay away from the Highlands.
不用费心等着告诉我了
Uh, do not hold that thought.
回来继续哦
To be continued.
嗨 埃琳娜
Hi, Elena.
我就是想谢谢你送的BB枪
I just wanted to thank you for the BB gun.
我猜是你放在我门前的吧
I'm assuming that was you that left it on my doorstep.
那份心意是匿名的
Uh, that gesture was anonymous.
-我们不能留着 -为什么
- We can't keep it. - Why not?
我现在已经几乎控制不了他们了
I'm barely in control as it is.
我不能允许他们的装备比我的厉害
I can't have them better armed than me.
好吧 我没有孩子
Okay, I'm not a parent,
但那听起来有点短视
but that seems kind of shortsighted.
听着 你很贴心
Look, it's very sweet,
但我们过几天会送回去给你
but we're gonna drop it off in the next few days.
好吧 不如你们现在就过来吧
Uh, okay. Well, why don't you just come by now?
我们家正在办开放参观
We're having kind of an open house thing.
不了 我不想添麻烦
Um, no. No, I don't want to impose.
不 完全不会
No, not at all.
带小怪物们一起来
Bring-Bring the little monsters.
是埃琳娜吗 暖炉出问题了吗
Is that Elena? Is there a problem with the unit?
不是 暖炉没问题
No, there's no problem with the unit.
懂了 好 太棒了
Oh, okay. Great.
-不 不麻烦的 -真的吗
- No-no... no imposition at all. - Really?
是啊 我是说真的 过来吧
Yeah, seriously, just come.
反正来的人我都不熟
Uh, it's just a bunch of randos, anyway.
好吧
Okay.
以前只有家人参加的开放参观好多了
Liked this so much better when it was just family.
不 永远别相信手♥机♥应用
No, no, never trust an app.
它们会叫你不看红绿灯就在区块路左转
They'll have you turning left on Division without a light.
是啊 看公牛队比赛 你指点的路线非常正确
Yeah, your directions to the Bulls game were on point.
是啊 我朋友说这是近年来下得最大的雪
Yeah, my friend said it's the best snow in years.
所以我把机票提前了 今晚就走
So I moved my ticket up. Gonna fly out tonight.
我整个冬天都没滑过雪
I haven't skied all season.
马科给我看戒指了
Marco showed me the ring.
是啊 我不能留下看到那场景
Yep. Can't be here for that.
我懂
I get it.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这个圣诞节不怎么样
Not a great Christmas.
老妈以为她还能跟你相处三天吗
Mom thinks she has you for three more days?
-所以我还没告诉她 -她会发疯的
- That's why I haven't told her yet. - She's gonna lose her mind.
我也有坏消息要告诉她
I have some tough news for her as well.
我们应该互相配合
We should coordinate.
布丽吉特
Bridge.
-怎么了 -道格来了
- What? - Doug's here.
这是五年来第一个圣诞节的早上
It was the first Christmas morning
我醒来没有你在身边
I woke up without you in five years.
-我好讨厌这样 -我也是
- I hated it. - Me too.
我好想你
I missed you.
听着
Look, um...
婚姻的失败肯定是双方都有错
it takes two people to mess up a marriage,
我准备好去审视自己的错误了
and I'm ready to look at my part.
你想试试做婚姻咨♥询♥吗
Do you want to try some counseling?
我想
I do.
你愿意搬回家里吗
So will you move back home?
抛下这一切吗
And leave all this?
我愿意
Yes.
好了 开始了 孩子们
All right, here we go, boys.
第一课
Lesson number one.
古老的扔飞镖艺术
In the ancient art of shuriken throwing.
好了 科蒂 给我星星飞镖
All right, Cody, star.
非常感谢 等等
Thank you very mu... Oh, wait.
迅速确认一下安全 我前方有人吗
Quick safety meeting. Is there anyone in front of me?
-没有 没问题 -好的 行
- No, you're good. - Okay, cool.
稍息
Stand easy.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
什么
What?!
这么精彩竟然要踩一下吗
Uh, thumbs down on that?
他们是外国佬 他们不明白
They're gaijins, they don't understand.
我们就假装很伤心吧
Let's just pretend, like, we feel bad and...
抱歉
Sorry.
摆摆手
Shake your head and...
等着他们离开吧
Ugh, yeah, just wait for them to leave.
我们不会再干这事了
We won't do it again.
男孩真调皮 对吧
Boys. Right?
-你的孩子多大了 -8岁和6岁
- How old are yours? - Eight and six.
他们不是在打架就是在吃东西
They're either fighting or eating.
半数时间我都好讨厌他们
Half the time I hate them.
是啊 而且时间过得好快
Yeah, and it goes by so fast.
-我不是说这馅饼太干了 -嘿 托尼
- You know, I'm- I'm not saying the pie's dry... - Hey, Ton.
我怎么听说你要去佛罗里达州了
What's this I hear about you going to Florida?
是啊 我正打算跟你说呢 担♥保♥人
Oh, oh, yeah. I was gonna run that by you, spons.
我妹夫在那里有个分时度假屋
Um, my brother- in- law has a time- share down there,
于是我想着
and, um, I was just thinking
改变一下环境或许正是我需要的
a change of scenery might be kind of what I need right now.
-听上去真棒 -是啊 阳光 沙滩
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表