剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
it kind of just seems like you're a jerk.
我真的非常抱歉 我应该马上告诉你的
I'm so, so sorry. I should've told you right away.
不 你就不该给我留语♥音♥信息
No, you never should've left me a voice mail message
求我跟你同居 你个变♥态♥
begging me to move in with you, you psycho!
等等 拜托
Hold on, please.
对了 你得支付我返程的机票
You know what? You're paying me back for that plane ticket.
♪ Sleep in heavenly... ♪
圣诞快乐个妈♥逼♥
Merry fucking Christmas!
♪ Peace ♪
♪ Sleep in heavenly... ♪
艾丽 快回来
Ali. Come back.
艾丽 我能...
Ali, can I...?
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪
♪ And a happy New Year. ♪
分手从来就没有好的方式 对吧
Never a good way to break up with someone, huh?
是啊 但刚刚那场面...
No, but that was...
简直是圣诞大屠♥杀♥
that was a Christmas massacre.
是啊 我20多岁的时候也是一团糟
Yeah. I was a mess in my 20s, too.
是啊 你可不是什么好榜样
Yeah, well, you weren't exactly the gold standard.
我们两个都不是
Neither of us were.
我也说不清
I don't know.
我最担心的其实是小肖恩
The one I'm most worried about is Seanny.
你明白吗 他似乎彻底迷失了
You know? I mean, he just seems so lost.
我像他这么大时真的迷失了
I was actually lost at his age.
在奥沙克山区走失了9天
Nine days in the Ozarks.
我只是希望 他能够看到
I just wish- - you know, I wish he could see
跟我一起工作 对他会有多么大的好处
how good this would be for him, you know, working with me.
事实是 这可能对你也有好处 对吧
The truth is, it'd probably be good for you, too, right?
或许他需要听到你这么说
Maybe he needs to hear that.
你知道吗 大斯坦
You know what, Big Stan?
我觉得你或许可以去当别人的戒酒担♥保♥人了
I think you might be ready to sponsor somebody yourself.
好了 我们记住 明年的时候
All right, now let's remember for next year
歌♥词本放在标记为"花♥园♥水管"的盒子里
the songbooks are in the "Garden hose" Box.
"花♥园♥水管"盒
Garden hose box.
好了 艾丽 我真的很想开车送你去机场
Come on, Ali, I really want to drive you to the airport.
不用 我自己打车过去
Yeah, I'm gonna take an Uber.
好吧 那至少用我的账户叫车吧
Okay, well, a- at least let me use my account.
你可真是个绅士
Oh, you're such a gentleman.
哇 这下我们扯平了耶
Wow. Now we're even.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
要明天才有飞机
I cannot get a flight until tomorrow.
你查了中途机场的吗
Did- did you try Midway?
有时候 如果你能拿到剩余票 他们能...
Sometimes, if you go standby, they can, uh...
是的 我查了所有机场
Yeah, I tried every airport.
-我甚至还查了密尔沃基机场 -别这样 艾丽
- I even tried Milwaukee. - Oh, come on, Ali.
都大半夜了 就住这里吧
It's midnight, stay here.
你可以睡床
You can take the bed.
整个房♥间都归你
A- And the, and the entire room.
好吧 随便吧
Fine, whatever.
你赶紧 滚吧 行吗
Just, can you leave... me alone, please?
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你跟道格之间怎么样了
不太好
你的小腿怎么样
很酸痛
多揉揉 我明天上午再跟你联♥系♥
你还好吗 老家伙
How are you, old fella?
怎么了
What's going on?
我好久没进来过这房♥车了 上次还是去沙丘时
I haven't been in this baby since we went to the dunes.
爸 关于我们之前的对话
Dad, uh, so about the conversation that we had earlier...
不不不 别说了
N- N- N- N- No, no, no. No.
我想说 我道歉
Let me just say, I- I apologize.
关于工作的事 我表现得太强势了
I came on way too strong about the work thing, you know?
不不不 真要说的话 我觉得是我...
No, no, no, I- - if anything, I think that I...
不不不 那就是我来这里的原因
No, n- n- n- n- n- no. That's why I came in here.
我想为此道歉
I wanted to apologize for that,
并且
and...
我想告诉你一件事
I wanted to tell you something.
-好吧 -但我答应过你妈
- Okay. - But I promised your mother
我会严密保守这个秘密
I wasn't gonna say anything to anybody about this
等节日过后再说
until after the holidays,
所以 不管我跟你说了什么 你不能说出去
so whatever I tell you, you can't tell anybody else.
好的 行
Yeah, okay.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
-天呐 -不不不
- Oh, my God. - Oh, no, no, no.
不是那种吓人的恶性癌症
It's not an "Oh, my God" kind of cancer.
只是那种不致命的良性癌症
It's- it's, uh, it's an "Oh" kind of cancer.
是完全可以治疗的 我们发现得很早
It's highly treatable. We caught it early.
完全不需要担心 真的
And there's nothing to worry about, there really isn't.
好吧
Okay?
我真的很遗憾 爸
I'm so sorry, Dad.
-好了 好了 行了 知道了 -我很遗憾
- Okay, okay. Yeah, yeah. - I'm sorry.
不 完全不用担心
No, no, nothing to worry about.
跟我仔细说说吧
Tell me, uh, tell- tell me everything.
好吧 是乳腺癌
Uh, well, it's breast cancer.
那还真让人一时间难以消化
Oh, that's a bit more to process.
是啊 我拿了很多宣传手册 上面写的都是
Yeah. Yeah. Um, I have a lot of pamphlets with titles like, uh,
「女性须知」
"What Every Woman Should Know."
好吧 我能想象到
Yeah, I can imagine.
我还有一件他们赠送的粉红T恤
I got a pink T- shirt that they already gave me.
那意味着我可以拿这事开玩笑吗
So, does that- - does that mean I get to make jokes, too?
请随便 我把这事跟戒酒互助会的人都说了
Be my guest. Uh, I- I told a couple of my AA buddies
他们几乎已经把你能想到的玩笑
and they've already pretty much made every joke
都开过了 但是...
you could possibly think of, but...
听着 别低估我
Hey, look, don't underestimate me.
到时候你肯定要说很多次
You know, you'll get a lot of mileage out of
"我的眼睛在上面 别盯着我的胸看"
"My eyes are up here" kind of stuff.
所以按照你说的 你不会有事的是吗
So, so you're gonna be okay, though, you said?
百分百没事 好吗
Hundred percent, all right?
所以不用担心我 好吗
So do not worry about me, okay?
肯定要做手术
I mean, there's gonna be surgery
还有放射性治疗
and, uh, you know, and then radiation.
以及化疗
You know, there's gonna be the chemo.
所以我需要有人帮我处理生意
And so I'm gonna need a little help with the business.
所以我才想着
And that's why I thought, you know,
我希望你能重新考虑下
I was hoping you would reconsider.
就坚持一段时间
Just for a little while.
毕竟这是癌症
I mean, it is cancer.
所以我自己的生意只能暂停了
So my business will have to be kind of put on hold.
-是的 -但是...
- Oh, yeah. - But...
我继承了你的名字 我是家里的长子
I'm- I'm your namesake, I'm the eldest.
追随你的脚步是我的职责
This is my duty to follow in your footsteps
为家庭做出牺牲
and, uh, make sacrifices for the family.
那几乎算是 非常典型的
It's- it's almost archetypal.
-所以... -瞧 这就是我为何觉得必须告诉你的原因
- So... - See, this is why I felt like I had to tell you.
-当然了 -谢谢你 儿子
- Absolutely. - Thank you, son.
-当然了 -我就知道能指望得上你
- Absolutely. - I knew I could count on you.
-永远可以 -并且
- Always. - And, uh,
我猜你的生意在你面前炸得很惨吧
I'm guessing your sure thing kind of blew up in your face?
跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的炸♥弹♥一样惨烈
Like a terrorist shoe bomb.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 一起来吧
Hey, join the party.
瞧瞧啊
Look at this.
没错 我有...
Yep, I got, uh...
我有两个儿子住在房♥车里
I got two sons living in the RV.
这车买♥♥得还真值 对吧
This thing kind of paid for itself, didn't it?
好了 儿子们 回头见
All right, guys, I'll see you later.
-保重 爸 -晚安
- Be, be well, Dad. - Night.
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表