剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
天气预报女郎亲口保证的
The weather girl promised.
我想着 鉴于在场的并非都是基♥督♥徒
I was thinking that, since not everyone here is Christian,
或许我们也可以唱一些与宗教派别无关的哥
perhaps we could also sing something nondenominational?
比如披头士乐队和拉维·香卡合作的歌♥曲
Maybe a song the Beatles did with Ravi Shankar.
你能跟我去厨房♥谈谈吗
Can I see you in the kitchen for a second?
好的
Sure.
罗杰 安和我都很开心
Roger, Ann and I are extremely happy
你又陷入爱情了
that you're in love again
以及你将养育别人的孩子
and that you're having somebody else's son.
但我们每年都唱同样的歌♥曲
But we do the same songs every year.
就从「白色专辑」里挑几首而已
Just a couple options off The White Album.
「白色专辑」的确很出色 好吗
The White Album is a great album. Okay?
但那并不是圣诞专辑
But it's not a Christmas album.
就挑些有西塔琴元素的 比如...
Just a few sitar selections like...
罗杰 尊重帽子 懂吗
Roger, respect the hat. Okay?
戴这顶帽子的人是你吗
Are you wearing the hat?
不 是我 为什么戴帽子的人是我呢
No. I'm wearing the hat. Why am I wearing the hat?
因为我是颂歌♥队的队长 明白吗
'Cause I'm the captain of caroling. All right?
我们是在你那个豪华的单身公♥寓♥里
Are we doing this over at your fancy bachelor condo
在那个离谱的皮沙发上唱吗
with the crazy leather couches?
不 我们是在我的邻里区域内唱
No. We're doing it in my neighborhood,
我们已经持续25年在圣诞节
where we have been bringing Christmas merriment
将圣诞喜悦和圣诞歌♥曲带给大家
and Christmas songs for 25 very Christmassy years.
懂吗 别抨击圣诞颂歌♥有问题
Okay? So don't come after caroling.
那是圣牛
It's a sacred cow.
有什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
你刚刚说了一句印度短语 所以...
That's actually a Hindu expression, so...
如果我没有戒酒
Oh, if I was still drinking,
-我对天发誓 -好吧 但这...
- I swear to gosh... - Okay. But it- it...
好了 我们出去吧
Okay, let's go.
斯坦 别喂里昂
Oh, Stan, don't feed Leon.
它在遵循特殊的饮食法
He's on a special diet.
但它很爱吃啊
But he loves it.
它的肝脏比你的还差 斯坦
His liver's worse than yours is, Stan.
好了 女低音 我们听听你的本事 准备好了吗
All right, alto, let's see what you got. Ready?
好的
Okay.
♪ Joy to the world ♪
♪ The Lord has come ♪ -
♪ Let Earth receive ♪ - ♪ Let Earth ♪
♪ Receive her King ♪ - ♪ Her King ♪
♪ Let every heart ♪ -
♪ Prepare Him room ♪
♪ Let heaven and nature sing ♪ - ♪ Nature sing ♪
天呐 你今早就该跟她分手的
Wow. You should've broken up with her this morning.
谢谢 我的本能反应也是那样
Thanks. That was my instinct.
我觉得你得撑到复活节了 兄弟
I think you're stuck till Easter, buddy.
♪ Nature sing. ♪
-太棒了 -好极了
- Yeah. - Fantastic.
-她就是女低音 -好极了
- She's the alto. - Fantastic.
-天呐 -我的天
- My God. - Oh, my.
简直是天使的声音
Voice of an angel.
♪ 'Tis the season to be jolly ♪
♪ Fa- la- la- la- la, la- la- la- la ♪
♪ Don we now our gay apparel ♪
♪ Fa- la- la, la- la- la, la- la- la ♪
♪ Troll the ancient Yuletide carol ♪
♪ Fa- la- la- la- la, la- la- la- la. ♪
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Aw, thank you. - Thank you.
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪
- ♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪ - Good night.
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas... ♪
抱歉我们迟到了 一直堵车
Sorry we're late. Traffic was terrible.
看来有人没听说肯尼迪高速封闭了
I guess someone didn't hear about lane closures on the Kennedy.
我会把芝加哥交通管理局的网址发你们
I'll forward you the CTA site.
你好 我 我是柯拉
Hi. I'm- I'm Cora.
嗨 我是艾丽 丹的女朋友
Hi, I'm Ali. I'm Dan's girlfriend.
我是马科的女朋友
I'm Marco's girlfriend.
马科是丹尼尔最爱的堂弟
Marco, Daniel's favorite cousin.
我们曾经一起偷看他姐姐
We used to spy on his sister together.
当真吗
Really?
你脸红了
Okay, you're blushing.
你在说...闭嘴吧
What are you...? Shut up.
艾丽 柯拉 快来 我需要天使般的声音加入
Ali, Cora, come on. I need some angelic voices over here.
走吧
Here we go.
谢谢你毁了我的午后小美好啊 兄弟
Thanks for ruining my afternoon delight, bro.
什么
What?
怎么 难道你以为我那瓶红酒是为你准备的吗
What, you thought I got that bottle of wine for you?
不 我为柯拉准备了一个完美的惊喜
No, man. I had this whole thing planned out for Cora.
本来应该是充满意义和色♥欲♥的
It was gonna be meaningful and erotic.
等等 所以她事先不知道你要过去吗
W- Wait, so she didn't know you were coming over?
当然不知道 那是个惊喜
No, man, it was a surprise.
我逃掉了篮球赛和其他一切活动
I even skipped basketball and everything.
我想让她看到我隐藏的深度
I'm trying to show her my hidden depths.
结果怎么样
How's that going?
令人精疲力尽
Exhausting.
人类真是太复杂了 兄弟
Humans. Complicated fish, bro.
♪ Dashing through the snow ♪
♪ In a one- horse open sleigh ♪
♪ O'er the fields we go ♪
♪ Laughing all the way, ha- ha- ha ♪
♪ Bells on bobtails ring ♪
♪ Making spirits bright ♪
♪ What fun it is to ride and sing ♪
♪ A sleighing song tonight... ♪
天 我欠了好多钱
Dude, I owe so much money.
我欠了9000美元
I owe $9,000.
那还只是请专利律师的费用
And that's just the patent lawyer.
你何不直接去给爸爸打工呢
Why don't you just go work for Dad?
他一定会很开心的
He'd be thrilled.
那我就不得不向他承认 我混熄火了
Then I'd have to admit to him that I flamed out.
又一次地
Again.
那只会再次确认我在他心中的废物形象
It'll just confirm his image of me as a total screwup.
也不是让你永远给他打工啊
Well, it doesn't need to be forever.
你只是需要先挣点钱
You just need to get a little cash in your pocket.
如果连房♥租都付不起 想问题时就容易不清醒
It's hard to think clearly when you can't pay rent.
不是说你真的付房♥租
Not that you pay rent.
她说得那么大声
She said from across the hall.
太可悲了 但很正确
So sad and so true.
我刚毁了我的人生吗
Did I just ruin my life?
尽管我很享受你这次的挫败
As much as I'm enjoying your setback,
没有
no.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
或许你该休息一下
maybe it's time for you to take a break
问一些更大的问题了
and start asking some bigger questions.
比如...
Like...?
比如 如果你不必
Like, what would your life look like
时刻都如此完美 你的人生会是什么样
if you didn't have to be so perfect all the time?
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪
♪ And a happy New Year. ♪
你们两个
Hey, guys.
别闲聊了 我们要去热巧克力之家了
Quit gabbing. We're going to the hot chocolate house.
我玩得太开心了
I'm having the most amazing time.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
认识你的家人
Getting to know your family
让我觉得和你亲近了好多
has made me feel so much closer to you.
我希望以后每年都能这样
I want to do this every year.
这让我好开心
It just makes me so happy.
听着 我知道我们
And, look, I know we, um,
我们还没对彼此说过这话
we haven't said this to each other yet,
但是 我爱你 丹
but I love you, Dan.
我想跟你在一起
And I want to be with you.
我想要这些 我想要这一切
I want this. I want all of this.
艾丽
Ali...
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
♪ Silent night ♪
♪ Holy night... ♪
所以你让我跨越大半个国家飞过来
So you had me fly across the country
就为了跟我分手吗
so you could break up with me?
我知道 我知道 我是个烂人
I know. I know, I suck.
在圣诞节前三天分手
Three days before Christmas?!
这事很复杂
It's- it's complicated.
我不觉得有什么复杂的
You know, it doesn't seem that complicated,
你就是个大混♥蛋♥而已
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表