剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
尼克 这是从昨天开始进步最大选手奖
Nick, I would like to give you the award for Most Improved Player Since Yesterday.
恭喜你
Congratulations. -
- 没错 - 棒极了
-Yeah! -Nice one!
好极了
That's great.
我不知道该说什么
I... I don't know what to say.
就 参加不是为了这种奖 但能被认可真的很好
I mean, you don't do it for the awards like this, but it's nice to be recognized.
- 谢谢你 - 恭喜 兄弟
-Thank you. -Hey, congrats, man!
洛根 你的是最好态度奖
Logan, you get the award for Best Attitude.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
你也是 M太太 都是你决定的
I mean, right back at you, Miss M. You set the tone.
这是自上而下的
And that comes from the top.
- 说得好 洛根 - 谢谢你
-Nice, Logan! -Thank you.
山姆 你得的是最可能让我心脏病发奖
Sam, you get the award for Most Likely to Give Me a Heart Attack.
- 恭喜 - 不用谢
-Congratulations. -Welcome.
玛雅 你得的是最可能让我买♥♥新背心奖
Maya, the award for Most Likely to Make Me Buy a New Vest,
我也确实买♥♥了
which I did.
这是新的 你觉得如何
-This is new. What do you think? -Uh...
啊哦 好吧
Ouch. All right.
埃文 你获得了
And, Evan, you get the award for the
最在乎打冰球奖
Person Who Cares About Playing Hockey the Most.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
妈 我能和你谈谈吗 过来一下
Mom, can I talk to you? Just over here.
怎么了
What's up?
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything that you're doing.
我真的很感谢你
Really do appreciate it.
但是你真的觉得这真的有用吗
But do you seriously think any of this is working?
我觉得没用的是你待在野鸭队
What I think was not working was your life on the Ducks.
记得吗 那些压力
Remember? All that stress, all that pressure?
你觉得周六会怎么样
What do you think will happen on Saturday?
这都没有关系 这才是重点
It doesn't matter! That's the point!
不管周六发生什么都没有关系
It doesn't matter what happens in the game on Saturday.
没有人的人生会被比赛的结果影响到
No one's life is going to be affected by the outcome.
我是想做点不一样的
I'm trying to do something different here.
我想建立一支队伍
I'm trying to build a team.
一个大家族
A family.
如果你支持我的话 那真的对我帮助很大
And it would really help me if you could jump on board with me.
我也想要一支真正的冰球队 但真正的冰球队 这是假的
I wanna be a real hockey team, too. But a real hockey team. I... This is fake.
假的奖杯 沙滩球
I mean, fake trophies, beach balls?
我们队员有一半都没有冰球棍
Half our team doesn't even have hockey sticks.
我们的守门员穿的是微波炉手套
And our goalie is wearing an oven mitt.
哇哦
Wow.
对于一个挂禁止冰球牌子的人来说 还不错
Not bad for a guy who has a sign that says, "No hockey."
你在这儿干什么
What are you doin' here?
没什么
Nothin'.
就是质疑自己是否能够带好队伍
Just questioning whether I can handle the team
还有自己之前的所有决定
and every other decision I ever made in life.
- 没什么大事 - 别自责
-No big deal. -Well, don't beat yourself up.
你是对我说好话了吗
Did you just say something nice to me?
- 没有 - 我觉得你有
-Nope. -I think you did.
但是我习惯了自责
But beating myself up is kinda my thing.
所以你来晚了
So that ship has sailed.
我觉得你做的都对
I think you're right where you should be.
教练在大赛之前总是会到空荡的比赛场地
Coach always goes to the empty arena before the big game.
克服心魔
Work out the demons.
或许你是对的 你在这儿干什么
Yeah. Maybe you're right. What are you doing here?
这是我的地方
Um, I own the place.
你说你把冰球装备都烧了
You said you burned all your hockey equipment.
- 确实 - 那你手上的东西是哪来的
-I did. -Where'd you get that stuff?
- 什么东西 - 冰球的东西
-What stuff? -The hockey stuff.
什么冰球的东西
What hockey stuff?
你手上的那些 算了 老天
The hockey stuff that you're... Never mind. Ugh, God!
我想我们都有心魔
I guess we both have some demons.
你挺不错的
You're good.
你上次穿冰鞋是什么时候
When's the last time you were on those skates?
北极星什么时候搬去达拉斯的
When did the North Stars move to Dallas?
让我想想 65年 89年 之间吧
Oh, um... Let me see. It was '65, '89. You know, something in there.
你为什么在滑冰
Why are you skating?
不知道
I have no idea.
我能猜猜吗
Can I take a guess?
我不准你也会猜的
Pretty sure you're going to anyway.
我想我们在这里打曲棍球 你应该高兴吧
I think maybe you're happy that we're here playing hockey.
不 事实上不开心
Um... No, I'm not, actually.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
看来我真的需要你帮帮这些孩子 所以
turns out I could really use your help with the kids. So...
如果你想变得友善一些就告诉我一声
if you ever feel like being a nice guy, let me know?
我有你的信♥用♥卡♥档案 我们就保持这样吧
I have your credit card on file. Why don't we just keep it at that?
好
Okay.
- 嘿 - 嗯
-Hey! -Yeah?
有一件事
One thing.
我不是在帮忙 也不是在做好人
This is not me helping and this is not me being a nice guy.
我保证我永远不会觉得你是好人 你要说什么
I promise I'll never think you're nice. What do you got?
我和你一样不喜欢新的野鸭队
I don't like the new Ducks any more than you do.
如果你真的需要装备
Now if you really need equipment,
在野鸭队的滑冰中心有一个失物招领处
there's a Lost-and-Found over at that Ducks' skating complex.
那里有很多东西
They got tons of stuff there.
什么意思 过去直接拿走吗
What do you mean? Just go in and take it?
两根手指代表什么意思
What does two fingers mean?
在警♥匪♥片里 拳头表示停下 挥手表示行动
Well, on cop shows, fist is "Stop." Wave is "Go."
- 好像没两根手指这个手势 - 是啊
-Don't think two fingers is a thing. -Yeah.
- 不 不 你们知道是什么吗 - 就像安全的意思
No, no. You know what it is? It's like a peace sign.
- 安全 无危险迹象 - 可能是的
-Peace. No sign of danger. -Possibly.
也可能是我们需要干掉两个警卫
Could be there are two guards we need to take out.
我带了双节棍
I brought my nunchucks.
把那些东西收起来 我们不会对付任何人
Put those things away! We are not taking anyone out.
嘿 妈妈 什么情况
Hey, Mom, what's the situation?
两根手指 意思是安静
Two fingers. It means be quiet.
- 我很确定没这个表示法 - 不是
-Pretty sure it's not a thing. -Nope.
- 拜托 好吧 - 不
-Come on! All right. -No.
前台有一位女士 我们得绕过她
There's a lady at the front desk. We gotta get past her.
她的眼镜是2009年的
Her glasses are totally 2009.
我可以进去把她碾成灰
I could go in and crush her to dust on that.
好吧 我还有一个不会让人难受的主意
Um, okay, here's another idea that won't make someone feel like hell.
埃文 你进去 告诉她头盔丢了
Evan, you go in, you tell her you lost your helmet.
一旦她去打开失物招领箱
Then once she goes to unlock the Lost-and-Found,
洛根 你是下一个
Logan, you're gonna go in next.
你要吸引她的注意 你拨动你的头发 微笑
You are going to charm her. You flip your hair, you smile.
你要不惜一切代价 然后我们溜进去 拿走我们的东西
You do whatever it takes. And then we will sneak in, grab our stuff.
还有 山姆 如果出了什么麻烦 你就分散别人的注意力
And, Sam, if there's any trouble, you create a distraction.
装疯卖♥♥傻 我可以的
Like act nuts. I can do that.
- 好 - 对
-Okay. -Yeah.
没戏了队倒数三秒 安静 安静
Don't Bothers on three. But quiet, quiet. Quiet.
- 一 二 三 - 没戏了队
-One, two, three. -Don't Bothers!
你可以的
You can do it.
要代币去游戏厅
Need tokens for the game room?
不 我把头盔落在这了
No, uh, I'm pretty sure I left my helmet here.
我想去失物招领处看看有没有
I was wondering if there's any way I could check the Lost-and-Found.
他开始行动了
He's on the move!
太好了
Nice! Yes!
就是这里
Here you go.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
- 洛根 到你了 - 快点
-Logan, you're up. -Come on!
您好
Hello?
需要代币去游戏厅吗
Need tokens for the game room?
我刚到这个城市
I'm new in town.
我在想你能不能给我介绍一下这里
I was just wondering if you could talk me through the facilities.
顺便说一下 你穿棕色很好看
By the way, you look great in brown.
当然可以 你或许知道这里是野鸭队的场地
Well, sure. You probably know this is the home of the Mighty Ducks.
好 这管用 行动
All right. It's working. Go.
很好
Okay. Yeah!
一些自♥由♥滑冰的时间
Some free skate hours.
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表