剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
看我们做的如何
and let's see what we get with Feel Hockey.
你们都听到了
BOMBAY: You heard her.
教练让大家戴上眼罩
The coach says put on a blindfold,
戴吧
put on a blindfold.
你们可以的 用心去看
You can do it, guys. See with your hearts.
冰球在哪呢
LAUREN: Who has the puck?
我们怎么知道
MAYA: How would we know?
安静点 好好听听
SOFI: Just be quiet and listen.
我能听见了 来了 我听见了
Oh, I can hear it. It's coming. I hear it.
嘿 谁把我绊倒了
EVAN: Hey! Who tripped me?
我想象的场面可不是这样的
This worked better in my head.
也许只该停留在想象中吧
Probably where it should've stayed.
这是什么
LOGAN: What is this?
那是我的脚
MAYA: That's my foot.
- 这呢 - 还是我的脚
-LOGAN: Here. -Still my foot.
- 不管是谁可得小心了 - 抱歉
LAUREN: Whoever that is better watch it. LOGAN: Sorry.
我想我找到了 等一下 好像是网
KOOB: I think I found it. Wait. That's just the net.
谁呼吸声这么吵啊
SOFI: Who's breathing so loud?
我 有点害怕
NICK: Me. In terror.
- 为什么行不通呢 - 因为他们看不见啊
-Why isn't this working? -'Cause they're blindfolded.
有人帮我一把吗 我卡住了
KOOB: Can someone help me? I'm stuck.
如果你需要我的话 我在车里哈 想喝口热水
If you need me, I'll be in my car with my thermos.
- 我以为会打到人 - 感觉太不好了
-I thought I was gonna hit everybody. -It went so bad.
什么都看不到
Couldn't see a thing.
大家伙儿
Guys, guys.
山姆回短♥信♥了
Sam finally texted back.
他要离开没戏了队了
He's quitting the Don't Bothers.
他现在去冰球场地收拾柜子里的东西去了
He's headed to the rink to clear out his locker.
- 什么 - 他觉得自己再也兴奋不起来了
-What? -He doesn't feel like being crazy anymore
所以也没理由再留在队里了
so there's no point to him being on the team.
那我们得去拦住他啊
Well, we gotta stop him.
山姆 你干什么呢 你不能离队
Sam, what are you doing? You can't quit.
我要离开了
I am.
别担心 我来
Don't worry. I got this.
毕竟我是队长嘛
After all, I am a captain.
但我不知道说啥好
Yeah, I got nothing.
我们需要你啊
KOOB: We need you.
埃文的老妈今天让我们练习蒙眼冰球来着
Evan's mom just made us do blindfolded hockey.
我们差点死翘翘了
We almost died.
我们当中也就只有你能搞定了
You're the only one of us who would have nailed it.
好吧 我知道这都是我的错
Okay. I realize all this is my fault.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我只是想知道为什么这件事对你打击这么大
I'm just trying to understand why this hit you so hard.
我以前从来没有加入过任何一队人
I was never really on a team before this.
我自己去上学 自己去逛街
I'd go to school. I'd go to the mall.
自己滑滑板从台阶上下去 然后大人朝我嚷嚷
Skateboard down some flight of stairs and get yelled at by some adult.
你是第一个看着我对我说
You were the first one who looked at me and said,
我们就需要你这样的人
"We need what you've got."
所以当我听说你要离开我们
So when I heard that you were just gonna drop us,
就让我感觉 这一切还有什么意义呢
it was like, did any of that even matter?
当然有意义 我深切地感受到了这一点
It did matter. And I've realized that big time.
我们就需要你这样的
But we need what you've got.
我们需要你帮我们打破陈规
We need you out there breaking the rules.
我们需要你兴奋起来
We need you to be crazy.
你是我们队的未知数 没有了你我们一点机会都没有了
You're our X-factor. And we'd stand no chance without you.
未知数
"X-factor"?
是的
Yeah.
这话我倒是挺喜欢的
I'm not hating that.
好吧 快来 给我们看看你的力量
All right. Come on. Show us a little X-factor, right now.
未知数
X-factor!
砰 我回来了
Boom! I'm back.
这才是我的兄弟
-That's my guy. -Yeah.
你说的对 我本该跟你聊聊的
You were right. I should have just talked to you.
我当时一心只想到野鸭队可能为我的未来铺路
I just got so caught up in thinking how the Ducks might help my future,
我甚至都没有想过 这样会对你造成多大的伤害
I didn't even consider how much it would hurt you.
因为
Because...
事实上 我觉得你跟别人都不一样
the truth is, I don't think you're like everybody else.
你对我来说很特别
I think you're special,
所以我给你带来了这个
which is why I got you this.
这是个护膝 我从超♥市♥给你买♥♥的 是那种贵的
It's a knee-compression sleeve. From Target. I got the good kind.
真周到 而且也很实用
Thoughtful and practical.
这是我最喜欢的礼物了
My favorite kind of gift. I love it.
而且 我原谅你了
And I forgive you.
但你还是个白♥痴♥
But you're still an idiot.
嘿
Hey.
好消息是我们队的能量回归了 油条能量又回来了
Good thing we got the power back. Churro machine, up and running.
不错 但你不是应该坐下面吗
Cheers to that. Shouldn't you be down on the bench?
- 不是你应该坐下面吗 - 你是教练
- Shouldn't you be on the bench? -You're the coach.
别这样
Let's not. Come on.
你拥有教练的直觉 你看到我之前的情况了 简直是场灾难
You have the natural coaching instincts. You saw me on the pond. It's a disaster.
如果你需要的话 我可以给你来个仪式
If you like, I can even make it official.
我现在授予你 戈登·孟贝
I hereby knight thee, Gordon Bombay,
成为没戏了队的新教练 请继续
new coach of the Don't Bothers, prithee proceed.
- 我把冰宫的电源给切了 - 什么 为什么
-I cut the power to the Ice Palace. -What? Why?
我需要打破当时的窘况
I needed to break the flow.
让所有人重新开始组队
Get everyone to take a moment to regroup.
你知道是谁让我那么做的吗
And you know who taught me that move?
是你
You did. Yeah.
你把一个什么都不放在心上的人重新拉了回来
You took a guy who didn't care about anything anymore,
一个缩头缩脑不肯出头的人
a guy who was hiding out.
是你让我重新回到了冰球场上
You got me back into the game.
这是我热爱的运动
It's a game that I love.
你知道如果你推我一把
You knew that if you just pushed me a little bit,
所有的东西都会回到轨道上去
that all the pieces would fall into place.
这都就是一个教练具有的天赋和直觉
If that's not natural coaching instinct, I don't know what is.
亚历克斯 你就是教练 你只是需要自信一点
You are a coach, Alex. You just need to trust yourself.
嘿 教练呢
REFEREE: Hey, where's the coach?
- 你好起来的时候还真是不得了啊 - 我们需要教练
-You can be a nice guy when you want to. -REFEREE: We need the coach!
别直呼其名的
Don't you first-name me.
- 快点 - 赶紧到冰上去
-EVAN: Let's go! -Get out there on the ice.
这个队到底有没有教练
Does this team have a coach or not?
我是
It's me!
- 库伯 加油 - 很好
-Koob, go! -Nice.
保持速度 库伯
Keep those feet flying, Koob.
未知数 来啊
X-factor! Yeah!
未知数 加油
X-factor now!
别把我电♥话♥弄坏了
EVAN: Don't break my phone.
轻点
SOFI: Soft hands.
- 索菲干的好 - 加油索菲
-Yeah, Sofi. Looking good. -Go, Sofi!
好了 时间到了 进个球
-All right, time out, DBs. Bring it in. -
- 时间到了 - 加油
-REFEREE: Time! -Bring it in.
干得好
Excellent hustle, guys.
如果我们能拖延点时间 我们就能和对方打个平手
If we run down the clock, we can tie with a really good team.
但我们不能拖延时间
Except I don't think we're here to "run out the clock."
我们要赢
I think we're here to win.
我有个想法 我知道你们一定可以完成
I have a play, and I know you guys can pull it off
因为我们有他们没有的东西 那就是闭眼体会对冰的感觉和信任
because we have something they don't. Blind trust.
- 天哪 她又要拿围巾了 - 酷
-God. She's busting out the bandanas. -Cool.
不 这次不用围巾了 听我说
No. No bandanas this time. Just stay with me.
你们了解这个冰场 你们不知道在这上面练习过多少次了
You know this ice. You've skated every inch of it.
更重要的是 现在你们对彼此都很了解
But more importantly, by now, you know each other.
用我们在外面的冰上曾经练习过的技巧
The magic we found on the pond got us this far.
这次我们要都发挥出来
Let's take it all the way. Huh?
- 都过来 - 我们加油
-Bring it in. -Let's do it.
最后你应该让他把握机会
Okay, look, ultimately you want him to take the shot.
- 好的 - 第一个传球的
-EVAN: Okay. -The first one to pass...
- 去吧 - 加油
-Go. -Break! Go get 'em!
- 加油 - 加油
-Go, guys! -Go!
加油
Go, team!
嘿 为什么你们把眼睛闭上了
Hey, man. Why are your eyes closed?
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表