剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
我们17比1
It says 17-1, us,
但我必须承认 你那下打的真好
but I got to admit, that was a pretty sweet move.
是啊
Yeah, well...
- 你们这是恶意中伤 - 凭什么啊
-Hey, cheap shot, man. -What was that?
处罚 不道德之举 罚席五分钟
Penalty! Unsportsmanlike conduct. Five-minute majors.
比赛结束了
The game's over.
好吧 下一场比赛 提醒我
Okay. Next game. Remind me.
埃文
Evan!
我们进球啦
We did it!
进了我们第一个球
Scored our first goal, yeah!
尼克
Nick.
你来了
You were here?
我想来给你加油
Well, I wanted to support you.
我和查德闹别扭的时候你都挺我来着
I mean, you were so supportive of me during that whole Chad crisis.
谢谢 你应该很喜欢他送的花吧 你们和好了吧
Thanks. Guess you liked his flowers and you worked the whole thing out.
是的
We did.
但我意识到了可可查德本性难移
But then I realized Cocoa Chad is in it for Cocoa Chad
我应该找个更贴心的人
and I should be with someone sweet.
会聆听的人
Someone who listens.
比如说
Someone like...
蒂姆
Tim.
蒂姆
Tim?
这位是尼克 他可厉害了
This is Nick. He's an awesome kid.
尼克 这位是蒂姆
Nick, this is Tim.
他是送芥末酱的
He delivers mustard.
嘿 蒂姆
Hey, Tim.
好吧 冰宫见
Okay. Um, see you back at the Palace.
- 再见 - 好
-See you. - Okay.
如果芥末酱蒂姆能泡上这样的妞
If Mustard Tim can get a girl like that,
没准哪天我也有戏呢
maybe there's hope for me someday.
你绝对有戏
There's definitely hope for you.
什么情况野鸡们
What was that, pheasants?
有人给我解释下吗
Can someone explain to me
到底是怎么让他们进了一球的
how on Earth we let that club score even one single goal?
我们都进了16球了 你真的要为这点事吼我们吗
We won by 16. Are you really yelling at us for that?
你就是让埃文有机可乘的人
And you're the one that Evan got by.
打球的时候 决不能放过一个球明白吗
When you're on the ice, you don't let up, got it?
- 我们进了第一个球 - 我们进了第一个球
-All right. That's our first goal! -That's our first goal!
咱们太了不起了
We are awesome!
- 我们了不起 - 听到没
-We are awesome. - You hear that?
他们是在庆祝失败
They're literally celebrating a loss!
- 我们进了第一个球 - 我们进了第一个球
-That's our first goal. -That's our first goal.
太丢人了
That's embarrassing.
做好准备 都给我上冰
Stay in your gear. Flood the ice.
五分钟后训练开始
Practice starts in five minutes.
不带球
No pucks.
- 我们进了第一个球 - 我们进了第一个球
-We are awesome. -We are awesome.
- 千载难逢 - 千载难逢
-One in a million! - One in a million!
- 我们进了第一个球 - 我们进了第一个球
-That's our first goal! -That's our first goal!
我们
-We are... -Whoa, whoa, whoa!
你干嘛
What are you doing?
我想往你脑袋上倒饮料 他们不都跟教练这样吗
I was gonna pour Gatorade on your head, like what they do with coaches?
你们把我真的当作教练看待了
Aw, you guys, you're treating me like a real coach.
但算了吧 下次吧
-But that's okay. Maybe next time. -
孩子们 我想说
Guys, I just wanna say,
我们一直怀疑自己不属于这项运动呢
we've been thinking that maybe we don't belong in this league.
但今天 我们进了有史以来第一球
And today, we got our first goal!
这感觉太爽了 虽然不多 但是个很好的开始
It feels so good, and it's not much, but it's a start.
我好骄傲
I'm so proud.
也许今天我们学到了不靠别人
And maybe what we learned today is that we don't need anybody else.
我们自己也蕴含着力量
We've got the strength already within ourselves.
干得漂亮
So, good job.
我再也不想当野鸭队的了 我加入你们
I can't be a Duck anymore. I'm in.
谢天谢地 我们需要各种帮助对吧
Oh, thank God. We need all the help we can get, right?
那什么事都想争第一怎么办
What about the B and being the best in everything?
我的确想赢
I do wanna win,
但不是以他们那种方式
but not their way.
你说得对 我宁愿当个好人
You're right. I'd rather be a good guy.
但我当不了队长 那是你的活
But I can't be captain, that's you.
- 好诶 - 好耶
-All right! -All right! Yeah!
好冷
-It's so cold! -
你个家伙
You!
教练真的很有效
Coach really is very effective...
- 怎么了 - 我听你说请进
-What's happening? -Oh, I heard you say come in.
我十年都没说过请进 怎么了
I haven't said "come in" in ten years. What's up?
- 我们进了第一个球 那招管用 - 不知道你说什么呢
-We got our first goal. The play worked. -I don't know what you're talking about.
- 你写在我笔记本上的那招 - 我什么也没写啊
-The play you wrote in my notebook. -I didn't write anything.
好吧 我研究了你一下
Okay. I did some research on you.
我知道你还怀着一颗老鸭的心
I know that you were really the heart of the old Ducks.
我知道你34岁成了职业选手
I know that you got to go pro at 34,
知道你是国家最大的
and that you were the coach
大学的冰球项目教练
of one of the biggest college hockey programs in the country.
你 戈登·孟买♥♥ 是明尼苏达州的传奇人物
And that you, Gordon Bombay, are the Minnesota Miracle Man.
我不知道的是你曾经这么光辉为何如今这样
So, the one thing I don't know is how, with all of that, do you end up with this?
你怎么能说自己讨厌冰球
How can you say you hate hockey?
你为何这么在意呢
Why do you care so much?
因为你在意
'Cause you care.
都知道你带领这些孩子会有了不起的成就
We both know you could make such a big difference with these kids.
他们变了 我就离开了野鸭队
I quit the Ducks when they changed.
他们变成了一个只想着赢的队
When they became a team that only cared about winning.
太伤心了 但我不得不放他们走
It was a heartbreak, but I had to let 'em go.
我的确做过职业选手
I did play pro.
我的梦想一下就变了
I lived the dream for one shift.
一个19岁的选手暴打我伤了我的韧带
Nineteen-year-old player hit me so hard he tore my ACL in half
打掉了我四颗牙
and knocked four teeth out of my head.
哪颗牙 看着都挺好啊
Which teeth? They look good.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我振作起来了
But I got up...
是的 我组了最优秀的大学队
and, yes, I put together an awesome college program.
我们势不可挡
We were unstoppable.
那你为什么离开啊
So, why'd you walk away?
我没离开
I didn't walk.
我违反了招募规则
I broke the recruitment rules.
事实证明确实有州法
Turns out, there are actual state laws.
我把钱给了一个贫困的孩子
I gave money to a kid who didn't have any.
他是个好孩子
A good kid.
他连缠球棍的胶带都买♥♥不起
He couldn't afford tape for his stick.
似乎当时做的没错
Seemed like the right thing to do at the time.
这孩子现在是冰岛人队的球手
Plays for the Islanders now.
他们就为这炒了你
They fired you for that?
他们要求我悄悄辞职
I was asked to quietly "resign,"
我说再也不能当任何队的教练
and told I could never coach college again.
我毕生都在追求的冰球梦
So, I spent my entire life chasing hockey,
却毫无成就
and I have absolutely nothing to show for it.
除了冰宫
I mean, except the Ice Palace.
我的
My...
我的朋友 扬 在遗嘱里把它留给了我
My friend, Jan, left it to me in his will...
随之而来的还有一大笔债务
along with a ton of debt to go along with it.
所以
So...
不 亚历克斯 我不讨厌冰球
no, Alex, I don't hate hockey.
我热爱冰球
I... I love hockey.
这就是
And, um, that is...
一切事情的原因
how all of this happened.
我明白
I get it.
我真的能懂
I really get it.
我也没实现我的梦想
I... I'm not where I thought I would be, either.
事情真的一言难尽
Things got real complicated along the way.
我没想到会这样 但我还是坚持梦想
This isn't what I pictured, but I keep going.
我一直为自己努力 也为埃文
I keep trying harder for me and for Evan.
而且
And...
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表