剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
我们还是有机会的
Tell me we have a chance.
就告诉我 我们这些弱者也会变强的
Just tell me the underdogs will come through in the end.
对 老的野鸭队是变强了 可他们有我 你们没有
Yeah. The old Ducks did get better, but they had me. You don't.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid?
- 嗯 - 帮我把门关上
-Yeah? -Shut the door, will ya?
马上回来
Be right back, guys.
- 怎么了 - 我想溜冰
-What's this? -SAM: I wanna skate.
- 嘿 - 我正打算去卫生间呢
-Hey! -I was just going to the bathroom.
去卫生间 没错
Going to the bathroom. Exactly what I'm doing.
有人想吃什么零食吗
Anyone want anything from the snack bar?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
那个 就想告诉你 第一次训练非常顺利
So, just want to let you know, first practice is going really well.
好故事 有结局了吗
Good story. Does it have an ending?
有个问题 我在想你能不能跟埃文谈谈
It has a question. Which is I wonder if you could talk to Evan?
他真的很崇拜你
He really worships you.
他好像不太同意我的方法
And he doesn't seem completely on board with my methods.
我希望你告诉他 你觉得我们可以成功的
I was hoping you could tell him you think they're gonna gonna work.
我不会说的 因为我觉得成不了
Not gonna do it 'cause I don't think it's gonna work.
这是团队建设和信任 你觉得这些不重要吗
It's team building and trust. You don't think any of that matters?
我觉得都快三点了
I think it's almost three o'clock.
如果你超时一分钟
And if you go one minute over,
我就按一小时收费
I'm gonna charge you for a 'nother hour.
- 我马上出去 - 门
-I will leave you now. -Door!
关了 在关 马上关
Closing, closing. Closed.
嘿 你有空吗
Hey, do you have a minute?
有 等我吃完沙拉
Sure, just finishing up my salad.
吃沙薯前我们干嘛了
What did we do before jicama? -
我们迷路了 大概是
Uh... We were lost, I guess.
- 你吃了吗 - 吃了
-Did you eat? Okay. -Yes.
我也吃的沙拉加面包加芝士和肉
I also had a salad on bread with cheese and meat.
是个三明治
It was a sandwich.
我只想问问你我的新冰球队
Um, I wanted to ask you about my new hockey team.
我很高兴你找到办法让埃文继续打冰球
I'm just so glad you found a way for Evan to keep playing.
他被开除我们好难过的 我的双胞胎会想念他的
We were so bummed when he got cut. My twins are really gonna miss him.
我也会想念跟你一起出去玩的时光
And I'm gonna miss hanging out with you, girl.
是 美好时光 对
Aw, I mean, it's good times, yes.
那个 我在想能不能五点半下班
So, I was wondering if I could take off at, like, 5:30
工作日晚上我们有练习
during the week on the nights we have practice.
我会在家多工作一点 早点上班 把事情都做完
I will make it up from home, get here early and get everything done.
我觉得可以 没问题 也就十周吧
I think it'll be fine. Yeah, should be, what, ten weeks, right?
- 对 除非我们能打进州锦标赛 - 当然了
-Right. Unless we make it to States. -Yeah, of course.
只有区域内前两名的队伍才能进州际赛
I mean, only the top two teams in the division advance,
- 但这种事你也说不准 是吧 - 对
-but I guess you never know, right? -Right.
没问题 你该怎么做就怎么做
Yeah, you do whatever you need to do.
好极了 非常感谢
Okay. Great. Thanks so much.
- 拿下他们 - 谢谢你
-Go get 'em. -Thanks.
所以 新队伍怎么样了
- -So, how is the new team going?
我们第一场比赛是周六
Well, our first game's Saturday,
我妈真的很沉迷于那一套硬核训练
and my mom's really stuck on the hardcore get-to-know-you drills.
听起来比我练的要好一点
Sounds better than what I'm doing.
我真的怀念在野鸭队的你 你是那里唯一一个好人
I really miss you on the Ducks. You were the only nice person there.
我的邀请还有效 加入我们吧
Offer still stands. Come join us.
我们好到我要疯了
We're so nice, it's actually driving me insane.
我说过了 我不行
I told you, I can't.
天 我课前点名迟到了
Oh, man, I'm late for homeroom.
欢迎参加训练 我们是来享受的
Welcome to practice. We're here to have fun.
请各位记住 这是儿童运动
Let's remember, this is kids' sports.
风险不能再低了
The stakes could not be lower.
库伯怎么了
What's wrong with Koob?
可怜的家伙
Ugh. Poor guy.
好像是就穿着这一身溜冰 他就不行了
Looks like just skating out here in all that equipment knocked him out.
兄弟 你还好吗
Hey, bud, how you doin'?
冷 湿
Cold, wet.
至少冰能缓解一些痛
At least the ice numbs the pain.
要我去排点球 开始练抓棍吗
Want me to line up some pucks so we can start stick handling?
不 今天不练这个
No, no, we're not doing pucks today.
今天要练别的 更好的 更安全的
We're doing something different and better and safer.
沙滩球
-Beach balls!
- 好极了 - 好极了
-Yeah! -Yeah!
这是个噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我打到了
I got it!
老天
-Whoo! -Oh, man!
所有人的棒子都必须在进球之前打到球
All right! Everybody's stick has to touch the ball once before it goes in the goal.
- 进啊 - 我不行
-Get in there! -I can't...
好极了
Yeah!
没错 这好玩吧
Hey, yes! Isn't this fun?
山姆 你没事吧 干什么呢
Sam, are you okay? What're you doing?
就想看看我能不能跳到板子上头
Just wanted to see if I can grind the top of the boards.
我不行
I cannot.
小心点
Take it easy.
我翻出我以前打冰球时候的旧制♥服♥
I dug out my old uniform from when I used to play peewee.
有点小了 我觉得可能要撕开才能脱下来
It's kinda small and I think it might need to be cut off me.
- 好 - 兄弟们 看看这个
- Okay. -Hey, guys, check it out.
小心点
Heads-up!
- 回旋镖 - 躲开
-Boomerang! -Duck!
- 快跑 - 跑
-Run away! -Run!
就一个问题
Just one more quick question.
你有没有能借给我们的装备 头盔 棒子
Do you have any equipment we could borrow? Helmets, sticks.
我这儿啥都缺 也没钱买♥♥
I'm running way short and I can't afford to go out and buy...
我把这里的冰球设备都集中到了一起
See, I took every single piece of hockey equipment in this place,
丢进了垃圾桶烧掉了
I put it in the dumpster, and then I set fire to it.
这还不是我那天做的最阴暗的事情
That wasn't even the darkest thing I did that day.
想继续吗
Wanna keep digging?
劳伦 这边
Hey, Lauren, over here!
看 山姆
Look, Sam!
抱歉
Sorry!
- 怎么样了 - 还不错 但我们什么时候能用真的冰球
-How's it going? -Good, but when will we use real pucks?
第一场比赛三天之后就开始了
Our first game's in three days.
好吧 大家伙 听好了
Fine. Hey, everybody, listen up.
我们要尝试打真的冰球
We are going to try shooting with an actual puck.
孩子们 这基本上就是死亡小黑盘子
Basically, guys, this is a black disc of death.
我都快死了
I'm dyin' out there.
我妈似乎不在乎我们打得好不好
My mom doesn't seem to care if we're any good or not.
我觉得其他孩子也不在乎
I don't think the other kids care, either.
你知道还有谁不在乎吗
Yeah, you know who else doesn't care?
这家伙
This guy.
等等 哪个家伙
Wait, which guy?
这家伙
This guy?
你得说得再具体一点
You gotta be more specific.
你怎么能不懂呢 我啊
How are you not getting this? Me.
费城强多了
Philly's much better than...
伙计们 你们都知道 我们周六
Guys, as you're all aware, we have our very first game
要和红衣主教队打第一场
against the Cardinals on Saturday.
我做过研究了 他们很强
I have done my research. The Cardinals are extremely good.
是个非常强的队伍
Uh, very strong team.
但是 我们输赢都没关系
However, it does not matter if we win or lose.
所以我觉得我们应该
So, that is why I thought we would have
今晚办颁奖仪式
our awards ceremony tonight.
- 等等 在第一场之前吗 - 真的吗
-Wait. Before our first game? -Really?
没错
You got it.
这是队伍在赛季结束的时候做的事 妈
This is what teams do at the end of the season, Mom.
对 但我们不一样
Well, yes, but we're doing things a different way.
我们要按没戏了队的方式来做
We're doing things the "Don't Bothers way."
在冰场上发生的事并不能定义我们
What happens out there on the ice does not define us.
我们很特别 很棒 无论如何
We are special and awesome. No matter what.
我的世界都颠覆了
My world is upside down.
我想从尼克开始
I would like to start with Nick.
这都不是个参与奖
It's not even a participation trophy.
你还什么都没参与呢
You haven't even participated in anything yet.
兄弟 我这辈子什么都没赢到过 听听她怎么说吧
Dude, I've never won anything in my life. Let's hear what the lady has to say.
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表