剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
《野鸭变凤♥凰♥》前情提要
Previously on The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers...
欢迎参加“没戏了”队第一次训练
Welcome to the first practice of the Don't Bothers.
- 我觉得成不了 - 这是团队建设和信任
-It's not gonna work. -It's team building and trust.
我们队员有一半都没有冰球棍 我们的守门员戴的是微波炉手套
Half our team doesn't have sticks. Our goalie is wearing an oven mitt.
索菲 我知道你父母一直在盯着你 加入我们吧
Sofi, I know your parents are on your case. Come join us.
你让我退出野鸭队吗
You're asking me to quit the Ducks?
看来我真的需要你帮帮这些孩子
Turns out I could use your help with the kids.
在野鸭队的滑冰中心有一个失物招领处
There's a Lost-and-Found over at that Ducks skating complex.
一 二 三 没戏了
One,two,three.Don't Bothers!
我们成立这支球队不是为了成为最棒
We didn't start this team to be the best.
而是为了开心快乐
We started this team to have fun.
但问题是 被揍得那么惨一点也不好玩
Thing is, getting your ass kicked that bad isn't fun at all.
看来我得学习真正的冰球了
Guess I'm gonna have to learn actual hockey.
噢不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no! -
各位 别这样 别太丧气了 好吗
Guys, come on, now, don't get discouraged, okay?
我们看录像是为了变得优秀
That's why we watch game tape, to get better.
我就应该继续在地下室宅着
I never should have came out of my basement.
宅着多安全啊 还有附带杯托的舒服椅子
I mean, I was safe there. I had a chair with cup holders.
简直是大♥师♥课 不过是讲如何失败的
It's like a masterclass in sucking.
各位 别这样 别评判了
Come on, guys, guys. No judgment, okay?
乐观一点 给点建设性反馈
Just positive, constructive feedback.
好球诶 噢 另一队啊
Oh. Nice shot, other team.
零食开放了 孩子们
Snack bar is open, kids.
怎么还没人来吃玉米片喝热可可啊
Why isn't anybody eating nachos, drinking hot cocoa?
我们想啊 但不知道温妮在哪
We would, but we don't know where Winnie is.
她本来应该在柜台后的
She's supposed to be behind the counter.
成本2美分售价2美元的热可可
Two-dollar hot cocoa that costs two cents to make
是这里不倒闭的经济来源
is what keeps the lights on in this place.
她在那呢
There she is.
看来她和可可查德在一起
It looks like she's with Cocoa Chad.
可可查德
"Cocoa Chad"?
他是可可送货员
He delivers the cocoa mix.
他们约会已经2个月又四天半了
They've been going out for two months and four-and-a-half days.
或者还有一些我没数到的时间
Or some other amount of time that I'm definitely not keeping track of.
她看着不太开心
She does not look happy.
他给了她一堆东西 我看是分手了
He's giving her a bunch of stuff back. I think they're breaking up.
好残忍♥啊
This is so harsh.
她在他家留了多少瑜伽垫啊
How many yoga mats did she leave at his place?
她人那么好 谁忍♥心跟她分手啊
How can anyone break up with her? She's amazing.
你知道什么才叫真的好吗
You know what would be really amazing?
她能多线程运行的话
If she could multitask.
一边难过一边做热可可
Be sad and make hot cocoa.
下一场比赛是对阵野鸭队 我们完蛋了
Next game's against the Ducks. We're so dead.
要是我们能有个神枪手就不一样了
If we had one sharpshooter, it would be a game changer.
我知道她之前拒绝了 但是
Look, I know she said "no" before, but...
你不是在说索菲吧
You're not talking about Sofi, are you?
她家人只想着卓越 我们可给不了她卓越
Her family is all about excellence. And excellence is not something we offer.
确实
No, we do not.
但我想到点子了
But that just gave me an idea.
我们是来找你聊冰球的
We're here to talk to you about hockey.
我午饭都没吃就是为了忙科技展
Okay, I skipped lunch to work on Science Fair,
别浪费我太多时间
so can we make this quick?
你很擅长打球 你觉得你可以借此进入顶尖大学
You're awesome at it and you'll use it to get into a top college.
我知道 你觉得来我们没戏了队 就没有这种可能
I know you think that wouldn't happen on the Don't Bothers,
但其实 野鸭队
but thing is, with the Ducks,
有很多出色的球员
there's a lot of awesome players on that team.
混出头太难了
It's really hard to stand out there.
我分♥析♥了你的赛场数据和击球准确率
And I broke down the data of your playing time and your shooting percentage.
要是你来加入我们
Look, if you came and joined us,
你真的能改善你的升学前景
you'd actually increase your recruiting prospects.
你会在稍弱的球队里成为最好的球员
You'd be the best player on a lesser team,
更多得分 更多上场时间
which mean more goals, more ice time.
你算算就知道了
It's just math.
用我的说法就是 钱冰球
Or, as I like to call it, money puck.
该死
Shoot.
我得走了 我要在家长咖啡会讲话
I gotta go. I'm speaking at a Parent Coffee.
两位 谢谢你们的好意 但我去不了 不好意思
Guys, you're sweet, but I don't think I can do it. Sorry.
她记住我们了
We're in her head.
来 开始
Alright.Here we go.
冰上练习
Ice practice.
就是练习
It's just called practice.
不过在冰上 说清楚嘛
It's on the ice. Just, uh, you know, being clear.
我带了路障 冰球
I've got cones. I've got pucks.
铃铛和口哨 包括 一个真正的口哨
I've got all the bells and whistles, including... an actual whistle,
这是我的教练笔记本
and introducing my coach's notebook.
教练笔记本里面
In the coach's notebook,
记录了我从网上搜到的各种招式和练习
I've written all kinds of great drills and exercises I got off the Internet,
还有一页我要买♥♥的药
and that's just a list of stuff I need at the drug store.
总之都在里面了
So it's all right here.
今天我们练习移♥动♥击球
Today, we're gonna work on moving while we shoot.
列队
So line up here.
绕一个大圈 然后击球
We're gonna do a big circle and just slap it on in the goal.
- 出发 - 来吧
-Let's go! -All right!
绕一圈 然后朝目标击球
Yeah. Around the circle and then just shoot it on in there.
- 很好 他火力全开 - 这边
-Very good. He's on fire. -Over here.
- 下次一定成功 - 我来
-You'll get it next time. -I got it.
- 谁的曲棍丢了 - 耶
-And somebody's stick is down. -Yeah!
- 各位 继续绕圈 - 来吧
-All right, just keep circling. -Come on!
击球 击球 就朝着
Smush it in there. Smack it in the...
目标
goal.
再绕一圈 各位
Try another circle, guys.
你好
Hi?
你非得挑现在吗
- -Um, do you have to do this right now?
对 因为完工后我还得去零食吧拖地
Yeah, 'cause after this, I gotta mop the snack bar.
你知道吗原来拖把都有自己的水槽的
Did you know that a mop has its own sink?
为什么
Why?
因为温妮被可可查德甩了后 她的活都给我♥干♥了
I'm doing everything that Winnie did before she got dumped by Cocoa Chad.
我从来就没喜欢过那家伙 她居然称呼我夫人
Ugh. I never liked that guy. He called me "ma'am."
我不知道你有没有发现 我们在训练诶
Hey, uh, I don't know if you noticed, but there's a practice going on here.
噢 这叫训练是吗
Oh, is that what this is?
是的 训练
That is what this is.
我是教练 这是我的教练笔记本
I'm the coach. This is my coach notebook.
上面还印了个球棍
It has hockey sticks on it.
我就继续回去执教了哈
So I'm gonna get back to coaching.
不过你要是有什么建议 我洗耳恭听 我太难了
Although, if you have any tips, I would take them. I'm drowning.
就一个 别打曲棍球了
Just one. You could stop playing hockey.
你为什么对曲棍球意见这么大 太奇怪了
I... Like, what is it with you and this sport? It's so weird.
嘿 亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
怎么了
Yes?
- 麻烦你 - 什么
-Do you mind? -What?
麻烦你让一下
Would you, uh, mind?
大型机器和愤世嫉俗的人来了
Big machine, angry man coming.
- 库伯 咱们走 - 走吧 我扶你
-Koob, let's go. -Come on, I got you.
走吧 我扶着你
Let's go. I got you.
索菲是我们唯一的希望了 我们必须成功
Sofi's our only hope. We gotta make it happen.
该进入阶段二了
It's time for phase two.
魅力攻势
The charm offensive.
你好
Hello.
你有兴趣的话 我可以分享给你几个秘诀
Um, if you're interested, I could give you some of my hair tips
包你发量翻倍
that would easily double your volume.
- 挺好的 不过我不用了 - 好的 没事
-That's okay. I'm good. -All right. No worries.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你的鞋真好看
I love your shoes! Cute!
额 谢谢
Uh. Thanks.
嘿 索菲
Hey, Sof.
爆米花 我知道你喜欢
SkinnyPop. I know you love it.
嗨
Hi.
嗯
Yes.
嘿
Hey.
库伯他怎么回事
What was that?
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表