剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
我 尼克 和罗根
Just me, Nick and Logan.
我们只需要再招几个队员
And all we need is a few more players.
我们会不一样的
Yeah, it's gonna be different.
也许我们会输多胜少 但我们彼此关爱
We may not win a lot, but we are gonna have each other's backs.
我们用心比赛
We will play with heart.
有人加入吗
So is there anyone who wants in?
有没有人能明白 哪怕明白一点点 我说的内容
Is there anyone who understands a little bit of what I'm trying to say?
我加入
I'm in.
我没打过冰上曲棍球
I've never played hockey,
但我内心有一股愤怒 迫切需要释放
but I think I might have an inner rage that really needs an outlet.
谢谢你 劳伦·吉比
Thank you, Lauren Gibby.
我还有双截棍呢
I also own nunchucks.
这个就别带来训练了
Do not bring those to practice.
我明白
I get it.
我也总有那种努力证明自己的感觉 太累了
I always feel like I'm hanging on. It's exhausting.
总是很紧张 努力合这个群
Constantly being nervous and trying to fit in with this group.
所以我想加入你 额 可以吗 你们同意吗 或者
So I want to join you. I mean, can I? Is that okay, or...
非常同意 拜拜了您内
Very okay. Bye-bye.
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam.
我谅你不敢加入
I dare you to join our hockey team.
有人谅我不敢 那我就得迎难而上 对吧
Somebody dares you to do something, you gotta do it, right?
我加入
I'm there.
好 我们还缺一个队员
All right. We just need one more player.
我
And I'm...
只是起来丢个饮料瓶 根本不想加入
Just gonna throw this Gatorade bottle away. So not with ya.
那样不好
That's not cool.
你说的让我很感动
What you said has moved me. I will be your wall.
谢谢你 库伯13
Thank you, Koob13!
各位 我们成功了
Guys, guys, I think we did it.
男人吃葡萄不需要切
Men don't cut their grapes.
我明白了
I get it.
所以我爱吃葡萄干
That's why I stick to raisins.
你们好 欢迎来到东南明尼苏达俱乐部比赛日
Hello, and welcome to the Southeastern Minnesota Club Division Team Day!
上一届州冠军 野鸭队很荣幸再次成为活动主持
As reigning state champions, the Ducks are honored to host this event again.
现在我们进行队伍登场仪式
Now it's time for the ceremonial team skate.
女士们先生们 有请布卢明顿野熊队
Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the Bloomington Bears.
下一队 是埃迪纳鹰隼队
Next up, we have the Edina Hawks.
接下来是库恩拉皮兹红衣主教队
And now we have the Coon Rapids Cardinals!
伊凡 嘿
Ev! Hey!
- 真不敢相信你真的组建了一支队伍 - 可不是嘛
-I can't believe you put a team together! -I know, right!
等等 谁当你们的教练啊
But wait. Who's gonna be your coach?
你 必须是你
It's you. It has to be you.
我 我都没打过曲棍球啊
Me? I have never even played hockey.
你什么都能做到 妈妈
You can do anything, Mom.
来
Come here.
最后隆重登场的是
And last but not least,
卫冕州冠军 无敌野鸭队
the defending state champions, the Mighty Ducks!
所有队伍都已登场 野鸭队表示
That's all our teams. The Ducks would like to thank...
等等 抱歉 等等
Wait! Sorry. Wait!
我这里还有 额
I just have one... Uh...
我的天 这是来真的么
Oh, my God, you've gotta be kidding me.
嗨
Hi.
两分钟就好
Just two minutes.
好吧
Okay.
女士们先生们 我们有个小惊喜
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a little bit of a surprise.
有一只新队伍加入了联盟 他们叫
There's a new team joining the league. The, uh...
你们叫什么
What's your name?
你们队伍的名字
The name for your team?
没戏了队
The Don't Bothers.
你确定要这个名字么
You sure that's the name you wanna go with?
嗯
Yeah.
但不会很久的 我们会夺走你们的名号♥
But not for long. Because we're coming for yours.
V字飞行
Flying V!
你们能行的
You got it!
抱歉 抱歉 你们的橘色很好看诶
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I like the orange.
走吧 尼克
Come on, Nick.
那是足球头盔么
Is that a football helmet?
各位 这个赛季将会非常精彩
Looking forward to a great season, everyone.
提醒你们一下
And just to remind you all,
12到14岁选手的比赛允许全面肢体接触
the 12-to-14-year-old division is full contact.
播放视频
Roll video.
正面撞击 背面撞击 臀部撞击的行为都是被允许的
Fore-checks, back-checks, and hip-checks are now allowed.
甚至是被鼓励的
And they are encouraged.
这是来真的
This is the real deal.
该死
Oh, crap.
各位 来看看你们的新溜冰场
Guys, check out your new rink.
这边走
This way.
- 哇 不错 - 我们能出去了吗
-Hey, cool. -Can we go out there?
- 来 - 嗨
- Come on in! -Hi.
我想跟你说声谢谢
Hey, so I wanted to say thank you. Um...
你的建议对伊凡 对我的帮助都很大
I think your advice really helped Evan, and it helped me too.
我们建立了一支队伍
We got the team together.
支票带来了吗
You got that check?
嗯
Yeah.
- 要不要我给你拿张纸 或者 - 不用 没事的
-You want a napkin or... Okay. -No, I'm good.
不过
So...
教练是谁
Who's gonna coach?
我
I am.
真的吗 你不是长大后就没溜过冰么
Really? I thought you hadn't skated since you were a kid.
是有段时间了 但我应该还有点底子
It's been a while, but pretty sure I still got some moves.
说不好
I don't know.
如果我要把溜冰场租给你 我得确定你们不会出问题
If I'm gonna rent you the rink, I must know you're ice-safe.
这是我的法律义务
It's a liability thing.
等等 你认真的
Wait, are you serious?
看 我没问题 滑得来
See, I'm fine. Look. Ice-worthy.
噢 别这样
Oh, no, no.
我才不要做以前那个流程 谢谢你啊
I'm not doing my old routine. No, thank you.
那都是上辈子的事了
It's been, like, a million years.
你看 我能滑 可以的 别 我都不记得了
Look, I can skate. It's fine. Don't... I don't even remember it.
我看你没忘
Oh, I think you do.
嘿 那边是你妈妈么
Hey, is that your mom out there?
是的
Yes, it is.
- 她回头就是我们的教练了 - 没错
-And she's gonna be coaching us? -Yeah, that's right.
这个动作有点难 嗯 一切尽在掌控
Okay. This is a tough one. I meant to do that.
- 她滑得真好 - 我可以的
-She looks good. -I got it.
- 嗯 我可以的 - 很优雅
-Yeah! Yeah. -Graceful.
我的天
Oh, boy...
滑得好 妈妈
There you go, Mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
再加把劲
Oh, come on, now.
嘿
Hey!
我宝刀未老
I still got it!
- 挺好 - 很棒
-Okay. -Yeah!
- 好 - 赞啊 妈妈
-All right. -Yeah, Mom!
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表