剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
《野鸭变凤♥凰♥》前情提要
Previously on The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers...
- 加油野鸭队 - 如果我们能有一个神射手
-Go Ducks! -If we had one sharpshooter,
实力就会很不一样
it would be a game changer.
- 我知道她拒绝了 - 你是说索菲吗
-I know she said "no"... -Are you talking about Sofi?
你应该加入我们
You belong on our team.
我知道你不想跟特雷弗那种人当队友
I know you don't wanna be on a team with guys like Trevor.
原来戈登·孟贝还涉及布里克-琼斯案啊
I didn't know Gordon Bombay was part of the Bricker-Jones case.
嗯 布里克-琼斯 我喜欢那些家伙
Here it is. Bricker-Jones. I love those guys.
你知道戈登·孟贝是哪年不再执教野鸭队的吗
Do you know what year Gordon Bombay stopped coaching the Ducks?
你怎么能说你讨厌曲棍球
How can you say you hate hockey?
我不讨厌 我爱曲棍球
I don't hate hockey. I love hockey.
嘿 我就是过来说个晚安
Hey, I was just saying good night.
- 那是啥 - 埃文想让我加入
-What do you got there? -Evan was trying to get me to join.
太扯了
That's ridiculous.
我不想呆在野鸭队了 我加入
I can't be a Duck anymore. I'm in.
- 但还有一个小问题 - 什么
-But there's just one little problem. -What?
我必须告诉我父母
I have to tell my parents,
而且必须征得同意
and they have to say "yes."
来 开始 动起来
All right, let's go. Move your feet.
滑起来 滑起来
Skate into it. Let's go.
抬头
Keep your heads up.
膝盖也抬起来 加油
Pick your knees up, hustle. Let's go.
上周 我们让一群小丑进球了
Last week, we gave up a goal to a bunch of clowns.
我喜欢笑话小丑
I like to laugh at clowns.
而且不喜欢被小丑笑话
I do not like it when clowns laugh at me.
野鸭队就要拿出干劲来 快点
Ducks compete. Let's go.
动 起 来
Move your feet!
好了 停
Okay, that's enough.
补水
Hydrate.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
来 来 传给索菲
All right, all right, pass to Sofi.
加油 索菲
Go, Sofi.
好吧
Okay...
我不是要说风凉话啊但是 她在野鸭队的表现不是好多了吗
I don't want to be mean, but wasn't she way better on the Ducks?
是啊
Yeah.
就好像努力让一个火♥辣♥帅哥主动约你
It's like trying to get a hot guy to ask you out,
然后他真的来了
and then he finally does,
看着他 突然发现 他也没那么帅
and you look at him and realize he's not that hot.
你还好吗 我跟别人都说了你超厉害的
Are you okay? 'Cause I kind of told everyone you were amazing.
就是有点累 我会振作起来的
Just a little tired. I'll pick it up.
谢谢
Thanks.
问个事啊
Can I ask you something?
我感觉我和埃文
I feel like Evan and I
可能快要接近成为死党了
might be approaching the best friend zone.
- 嗯 - 今晚我们去看电影
-Okay. -We're all going to a movie tonight
如果一切顺利
and if things go well,
我想着下周让他来我家过夜
I was thinking about asking him to sleep over next weekend,
- 但我不想太急 - 噢
-but I don't wanna push it. -Okay,
那就先看电影 看看到时候什么感觉
well, maybe just see how you feel after tonight.
- 自然就能决定了 - 好吧
-You'll know. -All right.
那我该给他留个座位吗
But should I, like, save him a seat?
我身边的那种 还是说这样有点诡异
Like next to me, or is that weird?
好吧 诡异
It's weird? All right.
- 是的 - 好吧 知道了 确实
-Okay. -All right. I knew that. Yep.
嘿 索菲
Oh. Hey, Sofi.
我真的很需要你父母签字的许可证
Uh, I really need that permission slip signed by your parents.
不然你不能正式入队
You can't officially be on the team till I have that.
噢 这个啊 我还没跟他们说
Oh, yeah, about that... I kinda haven't told them yet.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
你也知道你父母的脾性
You know what they're like.
我不敢跟他们说
I'm freaking out about talking to them.
所以现在我同时参加两支队伍的训练
So I've been going to both practices.
累死了
I'm so tired.
签字是必须要的
Well, I need them to sign off on this,
趁他们心情特别好的时候说吧
so just find a time when they're in a really good mood.
我父母心情就没好过
My parents are never in a good mood.
敬我们超棒的儿子 杰
A toast to our awesome son, Jay.
- 哈佛提前录取 - 你太让我们骄傲了
-Harvard early admission. -We're so proud of you.
为了哈佛你太辛苦了
You worked really hard for this.
这运动衫你们买♥♥了多久了
How long ago did you get these sweatshirts?
索菲父母运动衫上印的是"哈佛"
在我们衣柜里放了大概 六个月吧
They've been in our closet for about six months.
- 嗯 - 诡异
-Yeah. -Weird.
也敬你们一直以来对我的鞭策
Shout-out to you guys for always pushing me to be my best.
还有五年前就发现了
And for figuring out five years ago that Harvard
哈佛管弦乐队今年要招法国号♥手
was gonna need French horn players for their orchestra this year.
等等
Wait.
他学法国号♥就为了这个吗
That's why he plays French horn?
对 你去野鸭队打球也是为了这个
Yeah. And that's why you play hockey for the Ducks.
我们州最好的球队 好让你进入顶尖大学
Top team in the state. So you can go to the top school.
然后和杰一样稳定下来
And set yourself up for life like Jay.
好好吃
Enjoy.
明天就不能吃高碳水食物了
Tomorrow we're back off carbs.
等我锁一下
Just gotta lock up.
里面哪有值钱东西啊
Is there even anything in there worth stealing?
你开玩笑呢吧 有一辆复古冰面打磨车呢
Are you kidding? I've got a vintage Zamboni in there.
好吧 行 行 我会的
Okay! I will, I will, I will.
不是这本书吧
I don't think this looks like the right book.
亚历克斯 是你吗
Alex? Is that you?
斯蒂芬妮 你来干什么呢
Stephanie! What are you doing here?
我们准备去贝尔加德厨房♥
Hey! We're headed to Belgard Kitchen,
结果迷路了
but we're totally lost.
- 不是吧 - 是啊
-Oh, no! -STEPHANIE: Yeah.
贝尔加德厨房♥是啥
What's Belgard Kitchen?
新开门的餐馆
That new restaurant that opened up.
我们听说这个社区越来越好了
We heard this neighborhood was getting better,
结果刚才有人用啤酒瓶砸我们
but someone just threw a beer bottle at us.
那个是本地啤酒公♥司♥的新营销活动
That's just a local brewery launching a new marketing campaign.
你在这什么呢
Why are you here?
这里有个冰宫 在这里训练
Oh. This is the Ice Palace. We play here.
不错啊
Cute!
地上的玻璃瓶还真多
And so much glass on the ground.
嗯
Yeah.
你还记得我丈夫吧
Hey, you remember my husband, right?
- 你好 我是克拉克 - 我知道
-Hi, I'm Clark. -I know!
克拉克 我是亚历克斯·莫罗
Clark! I'm Alex Morrow.
我们见过 大概 几十次了 但是
We've met, like, a dozen times, but...
这是我老板斯蒂芬妮和她丈夫 克拉克
Hey, so this is my boss Stephanie and her husband, Clark.
他不记得我 不过 这位是戈登·孟贝
He doesn't remember me. But here's Gordon Bombay.
- 你好 - 戈登·孟贝
-Hi. -"Gordon Bombay"?
- 当然了 曾经的野鸭队教练 - 对
-Of course! The old Ducks coach! -Right.
你也去过圣保罗州 后来消失去干嘛了
And then you were at Saint Paul State. Where'd you disappear to?
来这里了
You're lookin' at it.
总之 真是太奇妙了
Anyway, this was crazy!
我们刚被朋友鸽了
Our friends just canceled on us.
在这聊下去搞不好被歹徒捅呢
And instead of chatting here, and maybe getting stabbed,
我们请你们吃顿饭吧
can we buy you guys dinner?
我这一辈子都在打曲棍球
I've played hockey my whole life.
曲棍球让我学会了自律 学会了胜利
It's taught me discipline. It's taught me how to win.
我也是靠这些品质进行投资
And I take that exact approach with my investing.
还有手表收藏
And my watch collecting.
- 你有被人揍过脸么 - 不好意思 你说什么
-Do you ever get punched in the face? -Sorry, what?
打曲棍球的时候
I mean, in hockey.
或者现实生活中 都有过吧我猜
Or in real life. I'm guessing both.
各位 非常感谢你们请客 吃鱼能看到鱼长什么样真有意思
Guys, thank you so much for dinner. It was so fun to see my fish's face.
你应得的 你为我做了那么多
Well, you deserve it. All you do for me.
上个月我们赢了一个大案子
Do you know, last month we won this huge case,
开了办公室派对 大家都喝了不少
we had an office party, everyone's drinking,
甚至还吃了一路从佐治亚空运来的美洲山核桃派呢
we even got those pecan pies flown all the way in from Georgia.
天啊太好吃了
God, they're so good!
但 亚历克斯 她还是坐在她的小隔间打字
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表