剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
我 我只是不想给人不好的感觉 但是
I... I just didn't wanna give off any bad vibes, but...
别担心 我们又不是一对
Don't worry. We're not a thing.
我只是利用你让尼克嫉妒
I was just using you to make Nick jealous.
你见过我们在学校的大厅里偶遇的时候吗
Have you seen us pass each other in the hall at school?
几乎没有什么浪漫气氛哎
You can cut the romantic tension with a butter knife.
你们俩互相喜欢 去吧
You two like each other? Go.
你今天和赞德有什么好玩的事吗
So what fun things are you doing with Zander today?
- 公♥寓♥扫荡吗 - 我们分手了
-Apartment hunting? -We broke up.
我们渐行渐远 追求不同的东西
We were drifting apart, we wanted different things,
而且他也不打算投入任何努力
and he wasn't gonna put in any work.
是时间的问题
It was time.
索菲
Sofi.
索菲讨厌我
Sofi hates me.
不惜一切代价让我和MJ在一起
Whatever it took to put me and MJ together.
结果 我有姑娘跟我一起了 哈哈哈
Turns out, I get the girl. Ha-ha!
我还以为我是你的跟班
I was thinking I was your sidekick.
我是说 该放片尾演职员名单了
Nerp. I mean, roll end credits!
我是说 对不起 你会成功的 冠军
I mean, I'm sorry. You'll get there, champ.
好了 大家都到了
Okay, team's all here.
友情提醒一下 第一场比赛两点开始
Just a friendly reminder, the first game's at 2:00,
如果尼克看上去能不再那么开心
and if Nick can stop looking so happy,
真是让我觉得有点怪怪的
which is kind of weirding me out,
我觉得我们有机会打败他们
I think we got a chance of beating these guys.
- 戈登·孟贝吗 - 是 是我
-Gordon Bombay? -Yeah, that's me.
我是美国青年冰球协会的
I'm with the American Youth Hockey Association.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
嗨 亲爱的 有什么事吗
Hi, honey. What's up?
妈妈 孟贝告诉T教练他被圣保罗州立大学开除的原因
Mom, Bombay told Coach T why he was fired from Saint Paul State
然后T教练向联盟官员告发了他
and Coach T ratted him out to league officials,
现在他可能不能执教我们的球队了
and now he might not be able to coach our team!
- 好的 - 妈 你懂得这些法律方面的东西
-Okay... -Mom, you know this stuff.
你就是干这个的 我们真的需要你的帮助 求你了
This is what you do. We really need your help. Please.
- 去那里吗 我还有多少时间 - 听证会一小时后开始
-To go there? How much time do I have? -The hearing starts in an hour.
这回不是说好了你们靠自己吗
I was letting you guys just kind of be on your own.
你确定需要我吗
You sure you need me?
- 确定 - 那 我上路了 儿子
-We do. -Then... I'm on the way, kid.
- 坚持住 - 快点 妈妈 求你了
-Hang in there. -EVAN: Hurry, Mom. Please.
我路上再给你打电♥话♥ 好吧
I'll call you on the way. Okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
T教练揭发了孟贝10年前的违规行为
Coach T ratted out Bombay for a violation from 10 years ago,
他们可能不会让他在美国执教球队
and they might not let him coach at States.
我得去帮忙
I gotta get up there and help.
- 我和你一起去 - 真的吗
-I'm coming with you. -Really?
你只有一个小时的时间
You got an hour to get there.
我有马上变前夫的保时捷
I've got my soon to be ex-husband's Porsche.
好嘞
Nice!
尽管我们是一个青年组织 我们也有全国大学体育协会认证
Even though we are a youth organization, we're NCAA certified,
也就是说你的大学教练禁令适用于这里
which means your college coaching ban applies here.
不过 你有机会陈述你的观点
However, you do have the opportunity to state your case.
谢谢你们给我这个机会发表意见
Thank you for the opportunity to be heard.
几十年前 我犯了个错误
Decades ago, I made a mistake.
我搞砸了 这是不可否认的
I messed up. There's no denying that.
我想不惜一切代价赢得胜利
I wanted to win at any cost,
结果我几乎失去了一切
and it ended up costing me almost everything.
然后意想不到的事情发生了
And then something unexpected happened.
这些孩子来了
These kids came along.
他们大多数人都不太会滑冰
Most of them couldn't skate,
甚至都不知道怎么拿冰球棍
didn't even know how to hold a hockey stick.
他们是一群不合群的人 没有人要
They were a group of misfits, didn't belong.
但我告诉你 他们属于这里
But let me tell you something, they belong here.
现在你告诉我他们要失去教练了
And now you're telling me that they're gonna lose their coach,
就因为我很多年前做的蠢事吗
because of something stupid that I did years ago?
我知道的要成为一个教练的最重要的事
The most important thing that I know
就是相信人可以改变和成长
about being a coach is believing you can change and grow.
这就叫当教练
That is coaching.
如果你们不相信这一点 那我们来这干嘛
And if you don't believe in that, well, then why are we here?
你对这些孩子真的很投入
You really are committed to these kids.
是的 先生
Yes, sir, I am.
很美好
It's beautiful.
但规则就是规则
But rules are rules.
孟贝先生 你不能再执教比赛了
Mr. Bombay, you can no longer coach in this tournament.
这太滑稽了
This is a travesty!
这真是一场闹剧
This is a travesty.
你们怎么能这么做 这太过分了
-How could you do this? -That's outrageous!
- 你们错过了重点 - 简直是可笑
-Did you miss the whole message? -That's ridiculous!
停下 停下 等等 停下 嘿
Stop! Stop, wait. Stop. Hey.
你们已经有结果了吗 裁判 法官
Did you rule yet, judge, sir?
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我是孟贝的律师
I'm Mr. Bombay's lawyer.
- 你去哪了 律师 - 抱歉
-Where have you been, counselor? -I'm so sorry, sir.
总之
Anyway, uh, so...
你们的规则是说为了保证体育协会的认证
By your own definition in order to keep your NCAA certification,
这次州级联赛参赛的预申请未来运动员资格的学生需要由
this tournament needs their prospective student-athletes
体育协会的教练进行执教
to be coached by an NCAA-approved coach.
而孟贝先生不是
-Which... -Which Mr. Bombay is not...
没错 但是一个预申请未来运动员资格的学生
Correct. However, the definition of prospective student-athlete
是指一个已经被你们的协会体系鉴定
is a student who has been scouted, shown interest
并且表示出兴趣的学生
by one of your member institutions.
这是明尼苏达州联赛
This is the Minnesota State Championships.
所有的参赛团队都已经被体系内的球探审核过了
All of the teams have been visited by a scout.
除了我们
Except for us.
没有人把没戏了队当回事 所以没有人过来审核我们
Nobody took the Don't Bothers seriously enough to check us out.
他们觉得没必要
They didn't bother.
所以 按照体育协会的定义 我们的参赛者不合符你们的标准
So, by your own definition, our players don't meet the criteria,
所以对孟贝的禁令在这里没有效用
thereby rendering Mr. Bombay's collegiate ban immaterial.
既然这样 那你说的对
Well, that being the case, then you are correct.
孟贝先生可以继续执教
Mr. Bombay can continue coaching.
- 太好了 - 耶
-Yes! -ALL: Yeah!
真棒
Bravo!
- 你成功了 妈妈 - 是啊
-Yeah! You did it, Mom! -Yeah, we did!
嗨伙计们 抱歉之前有点过了
Hey, guys, sorry for acting crazy.
今天我不是作为教练来的 只是埃文的妈妈而已
Today, I'm not here as coach, just as Evan's mom.
不 我们想让你做教练
No. We want you to coach.
对吧 兄弟们 同意不
Right, guys? Who's with me?
耶
ALL: Yeah!
我爱你们
-Love you, guys. -Yeah.
- 这会很棒的 - 好了
-This is going to be awesome! -All right.
- 好耶 - 我们的教练回来了
-Cool! -We got Coach back!
欢迎回来 教练
Welcome to States, Coach.
我们抱歉我说了那些关于特雷弗的话
I'm... I'm really sorry for what I said about Trevor.
不是真心的 我只是
It wasn't true. I was just...
只是有些伤心
It just really hurt my feelings
就是你说你不想和我一起去派对的时候
when you said you didn't want to go to the party with me.
你说的很对 我跳起舞来确实像只企鹅
And you're totally right, I do dance like a penguin.
是喝醉了的企鹅
Drunk penguin.
我也很抱歉
And I'm sorry, too.
你对特雷弗的看法很可能是对的
You're probably right about Trevor.
你也看到T教练干的事儿了
You saw what Coach T did.
要是他有计划要整我们所有人呢
What if he has a plan to mess with all of us?
不 特雷弗喜欢你
No. Trevor likes you.
大家都喜欢你
Everyone likes you.
你的朋友们也喜欢你
Your friends like you.
你的父母喜欢你 我喜欢你
Your parents like you. I like you.
- 你的老师们也喜欢你 - 慢着 往回倒倒
-Your teachers like you... -Wait. Go back.
我说 我喜欢你
I said, "I like you."
就像那个三团火的图标一样喜欢你
Like three-fire emoji like you.
看看我们 连吵架都很可爱
I mean, look at us, we even fight cute.
是啊
Yeah.
我也很喜欢你
I really like you, too.
嘿 各位 我们快到了
Hey, team, we're almost there.
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表