剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
Yes!
各位 我们成功了
Guys, we did it!
简直难以置信
-I can't believe it! -
等会 我手♥机♥只有百分之一的电了 还没带充电线
Wait, I'm down to one percent, and I didn't bring a charger.
现在
And...
彻底没电了
it's dead.
库伯 我真的为你感到遗憾
Koob, I'm so sorry for your loss.
我们又没手♥机♥可看了
We're back to no screens.
你没事吧 你想回家吗
You gonna be okay? You wanna go home?
不
No.
我发现去拿手♥机♥的快乐
I just had more fun trying to get my phone
比玩手♥机♥的快乐还多 所以我还是留下吧
than I've had on my phone in a long time, so I will stay.
我超喜欢在别人家过夜
I like sleepovers.
太棒啦
Excellent!
晚安啦 小伙伴们
Good night, guys.
明天我还能在这里过夜吗
Can I sleep over again tomorrow?
不能 不能连续两晚在同一人家里过夜
No. You can't do two nights in a row.
不符合规定
It's not how sleepovers work.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
我不知道 你们经常这样吗
I don't know. Did you always do that?
对啊
Yeah, it's some...
- 是要出去吗 - 我今天要早点回去
-Get out there. Yeah? -Hey. I gotta leave early today.
好 为什么呢
Okay, why?
要准备模拟联♥合♥国♥ 我代表比利时
Uh, model U.N. I'm representing Belgium,
想想还有点激动 毕竟是华尔夫饼发源地
which is kind of exciting 'cause, you know, waffles.
- 好 - 嗯
-Cool. -Yeah.
- 再见 各位 - 再见
-Bye, guys. -Bye.
好的 各位妈妈们 我知道你们又要上班又带孩子 但是我才不在乎
Okay, moms. I know some of you have jobs and kids, but I don't care.
你们要把这里打扫干净
You need to clean this up.
等等 老爸
Wait! Dad!
- 太好了 她来了 - 对不起 我迟到了
-Good, she's here. - Sorry, I'm late.
- 你去哪了 - 我来了
-B Where were you? -I'm here.
- 他们都在冰上了 - 我知道
-They're already out on the ice. -I know.
- 你妈妈都 - 我马上把溜冰鞋穿上
- Mom's... -I just gotta put my skates on.
怎么回事
-What? -
为什么他穿着小丑队的服装
Why's she in a clown suit?
索菲
Sofi!
- 埃文 我有大♥麻♥烦了 - 这根本不是她的作风
-Evan, I'm in huge trouble. - It's not like her.
我知道 你父母都来了
I know. Your parents are already here.
太奇怪了
It's just weird.
他们生气的时候开车一定超级快
They must drive pretty fast when they're mad.
你确实是
Yeah, you do!
索菲 我们都不知道怎么说
Sofi, we don't even know what to say.
我都不敢相信你这么明目张胆地撒谎
I can't believe you lied to us like this.
你伪造了我签名
You forged my signature,
你连模联都没准备
and you weren't even doing Model U.N.
那谁代表比利时呢
Who's gonna represent Belgium?
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我代表比利时
I will represent Belgium.
我不是这个意思
That's not really my point.
好吧 我承认说谎了
Yes, okay, I lied.
但这都是你逼我的
But only because you forced me to.
你在胡说什么
What're you talking about?
你们从来都不让我自己选择
You never give me any choice about anything.
和你们相处总是只有一种方式
There's always only one way to do things with you guys.
我讨厌在野鸭队
I hate being on the Ducks.
他们一点都不善良 而且他们对埃文太刻薄了
They're not nice. They were so mean to Evan.
我就直说了
I'm gonna be brutally honest.
没戏了队是失败者
The Don't Bothers are losers.
鸭子队是胜利者
The Ducks are winners.
我觉得只要我能发挥出最好的自己我就是冠军了
I think I'd be a winner if I could be the best version of me.
但是在野鸭队我无法表现出最好
I can't do that on the Ducks.
打扰一下 很抱歉
Excuse me. I'm so sorry.
我知道你们在讨论家事
I know you're in the middle of a family thing. I just...
我只是不得不代表没戏了队说几句
I have to say on behalf of the Don't Bothers.
- 我们不是失败者 - 亚历克斯 我不是那个意思
-We're not losers. -Alex, I didn't mean...
没关系的 我们确实一场比赛都没有赢
It's okay. I mean, we haven't won any games yet.
我们在从更衣室到溜冰场这一段也确实迷路了
And we did get lost on the way from the locker room
但是怎么说呢
to the ice in one of them, but I don't know.
情况确实在变好
Things are looking up, you know?
我觉得我们会在妈妈挑战中表现得很好
I think we're gonna do really well in the Moms Challenge.
笑死
Oh yeah.
- 你知道野鸭队的艾米丽·斯科特嘛 - 知道
-You know Emily Scott from the Ducks? -Yeah.
- 她妈妈可是参加奥♥运♥会的 - 好吧
-Her mom was in the Olympics. - Okay.
奥♥运♥会嘛 不就是五个圈
The Olympics... The thing with the circles.
谁还不能隔四年赢一次了
I mean, who can't win once every four years?
不然这样吧
How about this?
如果没戏了队的妈妈赢 我就加入他们的队伍
How about if the Don't Bother Moms win, I can join their team.
如果野鸭队的妈妈赢了 我就放弃
And if the Ducks Moms win, I'll drop the whole thing.
你就不会再跟我们作对了吗
And you'll stop fighting us on this?
嗯 除非没戏了队的妈妈赢了
Yeah. Unless the Don't Bother Moms win.
这样我就加入他们了
Then I can stay with them.
好 说的像他们能赢一样
Okay. Yeah.
如果没戏了队的妈妈赢了 你就加入他们的队伍
If the Don't Bothers Moms win, you can stay with them.
好 因为我们会赢的
Cool, 'cause we are gonna win.
艾米丽·斯科特的妈妈参加了奥♥运♥会曲棍球比赛
Emily Scott's mom was in the Olympics for hockey?
- 嗯 - 好吧
-Yeah. -Yeah.
让我们为这些妈妈们鼓掌
Let's hear it for these moms!
到了最后关头 野鸭队和没戏了队
And it's down to the wire here with the Ducks and the Don't Bothers...
- 加油 - 伯仲难分
-Come on! Yeah! -...neck-and-neck.
好的 各位观众 我们一起欢呼吧
Okay, people, let's do the wave.
- 我喜欢新库伯 - 耶
-I like the new Koob. -Yeah!
太逊了吧
That is lame.
我们在野鸭队对阵吉比队妈妈比赛中得了八分
We got number eight for the Ducks rounding the corner against Gibby's mom.
快 进攻
Come on, let's go!
- 对 对 对 - 加油
-Yes, yes, yes, yes! -Come on!
相信你的直觉 相信你的直觉
Trust your edges. Trust your edges.
相信你的直觉 没错 就是这样
"Trust your edges!" That's it. Yeah.
最快的人才能拿到分数 出发 动起来
First one takes it! Let's go! Move your feet!
看来野鸭队要赢了
And it looks like Ducks win!
- 加油 - 对 就是这样
-Come on! -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Yeah!
- 什么 - 好的
-What? -All right!
接下来 瞄准射击
Next up, target shooting.
干的漂亮 克里斯汀 干得漂亮
Way to go, Christine! Way to go!
现在比分是五比五
And it's level at five-five,
这一切都要看最后的大力射门挑战结果
and it all comes down to the Slap Shot Challenge.
现在是野鸭队开始射门 我们的卫冕冠军
Shooting for the Ducks, it's our reigning champion,
斯蒂芬妮·雷迪克
Stephanie Reddick.
他将和我的老朋友亚历克斯·莫罗对决
Who'll be facing off against my old friend, Alex Morrow.
加油 妈妈
Come on, Mom!
我很确定他是在讽刺"朋友"这部分
I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic about the "friend" part.
别让他影响你 你可以的
Don't let him rattle you. You got this.
开始 开始
Let's go! Let's go!
三轮射门 单速最快入门获胜
Three shots. Highest speed on a single shot wins.
斯蒂芬妮 你先来
Stephanie, you're up first.
好的 斯蒂芬妮 去吧
All right, Steph, let's go!
耶
Yeah!
每小时35英里
35 miles an hour!
你可以的
You got this.
- 你可以的 加油 亚历克斯 - 加油 教练
-You got this! Go, Alex! Go, Alex! -Go, Coach!
你可以的 去吧 亚历克斯
You got this! Let's go, Alex!
- 每小时26英里 - 好吧
-26 miles an hour. -Okay.
好吧 放轻松 你可以更好的
All right. Shake it off. You can do better.
- 每小时37英里 - 耶
-37 miles an hour. -Yeah!
- 你可以的 - 加油 亚历克斯
-You got this. -Come on, Alex!
去吧 亚历克斯
Let's go, Alex.
每小时23英里
23 miles an hour.
嘿 做的不错 姐妹
Hey, you're doing great, sister lady.
谢谢
Thanks.
每小时40英里
40 miles an hour!
这是斯蒂芬妮·雷迪克新的个人最高纪录
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表