剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
你们离开球场
For you to go away.
- 永远离开 - 什么
-For good. -What?
如果我们赢了 你们就要从没戏了队变成不存在队
If we win, your team goes from the Don't Bothers, to the Don't Exists.
行 等等 什么 这怎么行
Fine. Wait. What? How would that even work?
你们从冰球联盟中退出 我就再也不用看见你们的脸了
You drop out of the league. I never have to see your faces again.
我跟你说 我开始喜欢上这个主意了
Yeah, you know what? I'm starting to like this.
- 额 - 不 不行
-Uh... Uh... -No. No way.
相信我 我只是那么一说 我也不知道自己在想什么
Believe me, I was just talking. I don't know what I was thinking.
我知道你在想什么 你在想我们一定会赢
I know what you were thinking. You were thinking we were gonna win.
我也这么想的
- -I was thinking that too.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
-Really? -EVAN: Yeah.
大家伙儿 我也不想放弃我们队
Guys, look, I don't wanna give this all up either,
我知道这可能有点疯狂
and I know this might be crazy,
但是什么叫团队
but if there's one thing I know about our team,
就是我们不会因为挑战太难就放弃
it's we don't walk away from a challenge just 'cause it's hard.
如果我们放弃了 那当初就不会有我们队
If we did, we wouldn't have been a team in the first place.
- 他说得对 - 他刚才说的就是我想说的
-He's right. -Yeah, what he said.
我们也想要样东西
BOMBAY: We want something too.
你是说华馆餐厅礼物卡吗
Oh. What, you mean the P. F. Chang card?
如果你们赢了 我们就离开
If you win, we walk away.
但如果我们赢了 你们的队名就归我们
But if we win, we take your name.
我们的队名吗
Our name?
因为你根本不知道真正的野鸭队应该是什么样的
See, you have no idea what it means to be a real Duck.
所以如果我们赢了 我们就叫野鸭队了
If we win, we become The Mighty Ducks.
兄弟 你不能随便就把一个队名改了啊
Bro, you can't just change the name of an entire organization.
当然可以 其实就是签些很简单的文件 朋友
Uh, yes, you can. It's actually just some simple paperwork, my friend.
所以 怎么样
So, what do you say?
嘎 嘎
Quack. Quack.
嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎
ALL: Quack. Quack. Quack. Quack. Quack.
嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎
Quack. Quack. Quack. Quack. Quack. Quack...
好 好 我同意
Okay, okay, fine, we're in.
耶
Yeah!
星条旗
KOOB: *Oh, say does that star-spangled banner
还在飞舞
*Yet wave
我们的自♥由♥之地
* O'er the land of the free
勇敢者的家
* And the home of the brave?
真好听
That was amazing.
我们今天来
And we're here for...
哦 他还没唱完呢
- -Oh, he's not done yet.
我们是全景播
This is The Wraparound,
欢迎收看这场旗鼓相当的比赛
and welcome to a grudge match for the ages.
野鸭队 对 没戏了队 争名之赛
The Ducks versus the Don't Bothers, for the big name.
私底下的比赛
Totally unsanctioned.
莫罗 你可以的
You got this, Morrow!
加油 加油
ALEX: Go, go, go, go!
看的好 库伯
Well done, Koob!
山姆·萨米塔准备进球了
MARY JOE: Sam Samitar's heading for the goal.
他带球通过了三名选手 进球了
He pinballs off three players and he scores!
加油 山姆
Way to go, Sam! Whoo!
没戏了队轻松得分
And the Don't Bothers are up one-nothing.
- 好球 - 好
-Nice goal. Good hustle. -Yes.
你知不知道这场比赛的重要性 你不想要野鸭队了吗
You realize what's on the line here? You wanna give up the Ducks' name?
准备换个吉祥物是吗
Start searching for a new mascot?
我跟你说 所有的好队名都被人抢走了
'Cause, guess what, all the cool names are taken.
你想被称作海猴子队吗 我需要你们集中精力
You wanna be the Sea Monkeys? I need you to focus.
现在场上只有一个裁判
Now there's only one referee out there.
你们比他们高 比他们壮 比他们快
You're bigger, you're stronger, you're faster.
明白了吗
Understood?
你是说使阴招吗
Like, play dirty?
这不叫阴招
It's not dirty.
这叫冰球
It's hockey.
- 裁判 - 嘿
-Ref! -Hey!
- 野鸭队开始玩阴的了 - 惩罚啊
-MARY JOE: The Ducks are playing dirty. -Penalty!
嘿 裁判
EVAN: Hey, ref!
没戏了队深受打击
MARY JOE: The Don't Bothers are being crushed.
萨玛特射门 球被雷救回
Samitar shoots. Big save by Red.
加油
COACH T: Come on!
进球了 野鸭队追上来了
MARY JOE: Goal. Ducks tie it up.
鲁比·雷迪克射门 进球了
MARY JOE: Ruby Reddick shoots! Goal!
耶
Whoo! Yeah!
又是雷迪克
MARY JOE: Reddick again.
侧面 进球
Stick side. Goal!
第二节结束
End of the second period.
没戏了队去了衣帽间
The Don't Bothers heading to the locker room.
3:1 而且只剩最后一节比赛了
Down three to one and on the ropes with one period to play.
简直就是大屠♥杀♥
That was a bloodbath.
我觉得要是没有护具我就散架子了
I think these pads are the only thing holding my body together.
真不该答应这场比赛 我们完了
Why did we agree to this? Our team is done.
要我怎么说呢
Guys, what can I say?
刚才的比赛确实太激烈了 他们也发狠了
It's rough out there and they're playing like monsters.
但不管怎么样 我们没戏了队会一直都在的
But no matter what happens, we will always have the Don't Bothers.
我们随时可以来这里打球
You can always play here.
没错 只要你们付场地费就行
Well, sure. As long as you keep paying for ice time.
随时可以
Any time you want.
而且我们可能也不需要什么队名之类的 反正我们就像是一家人
And maybe we don't even need a team 'cause we're already a family.
我不太会讲些鼓舞人心的话 但是我们要是输了 会失去好多
I'm a sucker for inspirational speeches, but we have way too much to lose.
我们什么都不会失去
SOFI: We can't possibly lose.
因为我们已经赢了啊
'Cause we've already won.
我从5岁时就开始打冰球
I've been playing hockey since I was five,
在这么长时间里 只有今年
and that entire time, this is the only year
我才真正感受到冰球带来的乐趣
I've ever really enjoyed the game.
野鸭队已经输了
The Ducks are losers,
因为他们不懂得这一点
they just don't know it.
她说得对
She's right.
我父母离婚的时候 我
When my parents got divorced, I...
我失去了自我 也没有朋友
I felt lost and alone and I had no one.
结果我认识了你们
And then I found you guys.
我已经赢了
I've definitely already won.
我也是
Me, too.
我长这么大 一直想打冰球 但是我不行
My whole life, I wanted to play hockey, but I couldn't.
现在 没戏了队让我参与进来 然后还参加了比赛 结果我发现
And now, the Don't Bothers let me try and play and turns out...
我还算是个中等的选手呢
I'm average.
我找到了方法把我的疯狂用到了正地方
I found a way to turn being crazy into something good.
我赢大发了
Huge win.
我以前总躲在地下室里
Um... I used to hide in my basement.
我把自己跟整个世界都隔绝开来
I was totally cut off from the world,
现在看看我这一身
and now I wear pants.
- 我们喜欢在这 - 竖大拇指
-We, uh, like it here. -Thumb up.
说得好 捷克人
Well said, Czech mates.
玛雅是我最好的朋友
Maya is the best friend I've ever had,
我这么说她肯定可尴尬了 但这就是我最大的收获
and knowing how much this embarrasses her is the only win I need.
好吧 真不好意思 不过
Fine. Whatever. This is gross, but, yeah.
劳伦也是我长这么大唯一一个最真心的朋友
Lauren is my first true friend that I've ever had in my entire life.
所以 能遇见你我已经赢了
So, just that I have you, I already won.
你开心了
There, you happy?
我被踢出了野鸭队 我本来以为那天是我最糟糕的一天
When I was cut from the Ducks, I thought it was the worst day of my life.
现在我才只知道 那是最美好的一天
Until I realized, it was the best.
我是个赢家 因为有你做我妈妈
And I won 'cause I have you as my mom.
好了 大家伙儿 我们今天不一定非得赢得比赛
Look, guys, we don't have to win today.
没人能把我们已经赢得的从我们手中夺走
No one could take away the wins that we've already had.
但这也不影响我对大家的信念
But that doesn't stop me from believing
我们一定能打败他们
that we have what it takes to beat these guys.
现在 让我们出去 好好打场冰球吧
Now, come on, let's get out there and play some hockey.
我们不为了冠军或者奖杯而打
Let's not play for the championship, or the trophy.
我们就为了彼此
Let's play for each other.
好了 还有最后一件事
All right. Just one more thing...
我的朋友给我留下了一些东西 是给你们的
Some, uh, friends of mine left something behind for you guys.
等等
MARY JOE: Wait a minute.
没戏了队回来后换了身衣服
The Don't Bothers have come back out with a new look...
原来的队服
The old look.
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表