剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
释放魅力呢
That was Koob being charming.
好吧
Okay.
好冷啊
It's cold.
来
Here.
我妈妈的
It's my mom's.
我跟她说 男人才不戴绒球围巾
I told her dudes do not wear scarves with pom-poms.
后来我发现真软啊
Then I felt how soft it was.
我知道你们在干嘛
I know what you guys are doing.
我说了 我不能加入没戏了队
I told you, I can't join the Don't Bothers.
你放弃吧
You've got to give it up.
今晚一起吃个披萨吗
Can we just meet for pizza tonight?
不讨论球队什么的 我就是想念跟你一起玩的日子了
Not talking about the team or anything. I miss hanging out with you.
今天要上学啊 明天我还要考数学
It's a school night and we have a math quiz tomorrow.
那我们一起学习啊
Well, we can study.
来嘛
Come on.
披萨配数学 简直完美
Pizza, math. It's a perfect combination.
知道吗 最少见的但也最美味披萨馅是意大利辣肉肠
You know, the least common denominator of a pizza is pepperoni.
好吧 我去
Fine, I'll go.
不过是因为你的数学确实惨不忍♥睹要我拯救
But only because you clearly need help with math.
没想到戈登·孟贝和布里克-琼斯有关啊
I didn't know Gordon Bombay was part of the Bricker-Jones case.
我 不是在网购靴子哈
I... was just not shopping for boots.
不知道哪来的页面
-Don't know where that came from. -
我 找到了 布里克-琼斯 我喜欢他们
I... Here it is. Bricker-Jones. I love those guys.
真的 真的 我就是在找
I do, I do! It's... I'm trying to find...
你知道戈登·孟贝哪一年开始不再执教野鸭队了吗
Do you know what year Gordon Bombay stopped coaching the Ducks?
我不知道 当时我都还没小孩儿吧
God, I have no idea. I mean, that was way before I even got there.
我很年轻的 姐妹
Girl, I'm young.
- 晚安 - 你也是
-Have a good night. -You, too.
X的平方和Y+1的最小公倍数是
Okay, what's the LCM for X squared and Y plus one?
抱歉 儿童餐具垫
Oh, sorry. Kid's placemat.
我在做找词游戏
You know, I was doing the Word Find.
"面包皮" 哇 我真牛
Oh, "crust." I'm killing this.
"酱油" 后面一格 对角线
-"Sauce," backwards, diagonal.
我们势不可挡
-We're unstoppable. -
你俩真可爱 这是第一次约会吗
You guys are so cute. Is this your first date?
- 不 我们只是朋友 - 不是的
-Uh! No, we're just friends. -No.
她 她为什么会觉得我们在约会
Why would... Why would she say we're on a date?
我不知道 明明差很多啊
I don't know. We're so not.
对啊 就是来做数学题的
Yeah. This is all about math.
哟
'Sup?
妈妈让我来拿披萨
Mom sent me in to pick up our pizza.
她给了我50块
She gave me a 50.
哇 你妈妈给你钱了 真牛
Wow, you got money from your mom. Crushing it.
埃文 听说你和红衣主教队的比赛丢了不知道多少个球
Evan, heard you had a pretty hilarious loss against the Cardinals.
索菲 你说我们周日 是不是让他们十个球先
Sof, should we spot 'em, like, I don't know, ten goals on Sunday?
拜托 别闹了
Come on. Stop it.
什么别闹了 他为我们做了那么多 这是应该的
Stop what? It's the least we could do after everything he's done for us.
你被开除后 大家的水平都提升了
Since you were cut, everyone's upped their game.
没人想成为队里最差劲的那个
No one wants to be the new worst player on the team.
兄弟 你妈来了
Dude, your mom's here.
特雷弗 你磨磨蹭蹭干嘛呢 我车停别人旁边了
Trevor, what's the hold-up? I'm double-parked.
她要杀人了
Lady wants her chopped salad.
周日见
See you Sunday.
我不明白他为什么非要那么刻薄呢
I don't get why he has to be so mean like that.
因为他是野鸭队的
It's 'cause he's a Duck.
野鸭队的人就这样
It's what they do.
我不懂
I just don't understand.
我以为我们是灵魂伴侣呢
I thought we were soul mates.
可可查德是个混♥蛋♥
Cocoa Chad is a jerk.
你比他可强多了
You're so much better than him.
他靠送可可为生
He delivers cocoa for a living.
- 我给客人端可可为生 - 那可不一样
-Yeah, and I serve cocoa for a living. -It's way different.
你知道分手的时候如何迅速过渡吗
You know what really helps people get over a breakup?
怎么做
What?
忙起来啊 找事做
Staying busy. Doing things.
我不知道 就像整理出租冰鞋那样
Like, I don't know, untangling rental skates.
看啊
Oh, look!
我连理清我自己的心都做不到
I can't even untangle my own heart.
你应该给她留些空间 她现在还是很难过
You should give her some space. She's pretty raw right now.
你在这干嘛
What are you even doing here?
因为我把水壶落下了所以回来找
'Came back 'cause I forgot my water bottle.
我们就开始聊天
We just started talking.
最逗的事 我忘了找我的水壶了
You know, the funny thing is, I forgot to look for my water bottle.
你是说那个水壶吗
You mean that water bottle?
你躲哪里去了啊
Where have you been hiding?
我们还没点餐呢
Oh, we didn't order anything else.
我就知道会这样
I knew this was coming.
你是属于我们队的
You belong on our team.
你可以做队长
I mean, you can be our captain.
你可以穿带C的队服
Wear the C.
我搞不太清楚大学简历的事
I don't know too much about this whole college resume thing
因为我们才12
because, you know, we're 12.
但是不止这些
But it's more than that.
我
And I just...
我知道你不想跟像特雷弗那样的人为伍
I know you don't wanna be on a team with guys like Trevor.
我知道你的内心深处
I know deep down...
其实也是个“没戏了”的人
you're a Don't Bother.
我只是来道晚安
Hey, I was just saying good night.
你拿的是什么
What do you got there?
是“没戏了”的上衣吗
Is that a Don't Bothers jersey?
是开玩笑的
It's kind of this joke.
埃文想劝我加入
Evan was trying to get me to join,
因为你这样想哈 如果我加入了一个不怎么样的队
'cause if you think about it in terms of my, um, ice time and individual stats,
但在里面打的特别好的话 那我的个人数据看起来会很漂亮
they might actually go up if I was the star of a less good team.
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
可不是
Totally.
好吧 晚安了
Okay, well, good night.
爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
查德 要帮忙吗
Hey, can I help you, Chad?
嘿 小家伙 你好 你 你认识我吗
Yo, what's up, little man? You, uh... You know me?
我认识你卖♥♥的货
I know your product.
你干什么来了 查德
So, uh, what brings you by, Chad?
我和温妮分手了
Yeah, well, I, um... I broke up with Winnie.
我心情很差
And then I was like, "Uh, crap!"
因为外面有很多奇怪的姑娘们
'Cause there are a lot of weird snack chicks out there
但我的前女友却很性感
and I had a hot one.
所以 我 我是来挽回她的
Yeah, so, I'm, uh... I'm here to win her back.
很遗憾 查德 温妮现在情况不太好
Oh. Ah, well, unfortunately, Chad, uh, Winnie's not in a great place right now,
但我乐意帮你把花送给她 然后给她留个言
but I'd be happy to pass along the flowers and give her a message.
谢了 小老弟
Yeah. Thanks, man.
我来处理吧 查德
I'm on it, Chad.
我马上就处理
I'm gonna get right on it.
好吧 我们加油
Okay, let's hustle up, guys.
玛雅 你为什么不
Maya, why don't you...
嘿 加油啊
Hey! What's up? Come on, guys.
怎么回事
What's going on?
查德给的
Those are from Chad.
他想挽回温妮 你能相信他吗
He's trying to get Winnie back. Can you believe him?
可你就这么都给扔了 都不告诉温妮一声吗
So you're throwing 'em away and not telling her?
- 没错 - 我们得好好谈谈了
-Damn right. -We're gonna have a little talk.
可我训练要迟到了
Actually, I think I'm a little late for practice...
坐下
Sit!
好了
All right, guys.
好的
Okay.
现在 温妮很伤心
Right now, Winnie is sad.
伤心的温妮对我来说可不怎么样
And sad Winnie is not good for me
因为我需要灌装番茄酱瓶子
'cause I've had to refill a ton of ketchup bottles
而番茄酱倒得又超慢的
and ketchup moves really slow.
这样我就会很伤心
And that makes me sad.
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表