剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
《野鸭变凤♥凰♥》前情提要
Previously on The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers...
- 你是单亲妈妈 - 对 单好久了
-Are you a single mom? -Yeah. So single.
孩子没有父亲
The kid does not have a dad.
严格来说他有个生父 但是从来没有尽到父亲的责任
Technically, obviously he has a dad, but he's never been in the picture...
我是劳伦 对外 我是女勇士 大家都说我穿着很奇怪
I'm Lauren. Outside, I'm a female warrior, and people say I dress weird.
臀部 手 球棍
Hips, hands, stick.
就像大炮一样
Like a cannon.
我想过来恭喜你成功练成了大力射门
Um, I wanted to come by and congratulate you on the slap shot.
我还带了胡桃派来
And I, uh, brought the pecan pie.
- 进来不 - 好的
-Like to come in? -Yeah, sure.
- 嗯 - 谢谢
-Okay. -Yeah, thanks.
大家准备练习传切配合
Okay, let's move on to a cycle give and go.
然后再练习一下角球
And then we'll do some corner to half wall drills.
最后我们就等着你们发起来了
And then we'll just let it rise.
最后一个说法不是烘培用语吗
I think the last one was for baking.
不过是好哏
But, uh, pretty good.
谢谢
Thank you.
传切给索菲 注意传球
Give and go to Sofi. Emphasis on "give," please.
不错啊 有球队的样子了
Looking good. Looking like a team.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个 如果你想找找灵感 我们去看荒野队的比赛吧
Hey, um, if you wanna get inspired, maybe we could catch a Wild game.
明尼苏达荒野队 也是曲棍球队
Minnesota Wild, they play hockey.
噢 嗯 那是我最喜欢的球队
Oh. You know, obviously, it's my favorite team.
有个球员叫什么 戈尔根朱勒对吧
They have that player Gorgan-Gorgonzola?
对
Yeah.
总之 礼拜五他们对决埃德蒙顿油工队
Anyway, they're playing the Oilers on Friday
我买♥♥了两张票 现在是一缺一
and, uh, I bought two tickets, and right now it's just me plus none.
你是说 实地考察么 去研究他们
You mean like a... Like a field trip? Like, for research?
- 没错 - 好的 那
-Exactly. -Right. Um...
埃文·莫罗
Evan Morrow!
- 爸 - 你好啊
-Dad! -What's up?
- 最近还好吗 - 什么情况
-How's it goin'? -What's happening?
我刚才去了野鸭队的冰场
So I just made the same entrance over at the Ducks rink
结果发现你不是野鸭队的成员了
before I found out you didn't play there anymore.
你为什么离开 他们不是很优秀的球队吗
Why'd you leave them? I thought they were really good.
哇 那是埃文的父亲 他来干什么
Wow, that's Evan's dad. What is he doing here?
他是你前任
That guy's your ex?
不如说是从来就没在一起过
Well, more like my never was.
- 你好啊 - 嘿
-Hey, Blue. -Hey.
爸 瞧瞧这个
Hey, Dad, check this one out.
这叫双螺旋
We call this the double helix.
漂亮 漂亮啊 埃文
Nice! Nice! Ev!
他是个音乐家
He's a musician.
常年奔波在外
He's on the road all the time.
埃文已经七个月没见过他了
Evan hasn't seen him in seven months.
对埃文来说太难受了
That's rough.
然后他还总试图做出一副好爸爸的样子
And yet he manages to still be the cool parent.
去年他带埃文去塘鹅湖区钓鱼
He took Evan on this fishing trip to Pelican Lake last year.
结果埃文长这么大
Evan had the time of his life.
第一次因为毒葛起了皮疹
Promptly broke out in poison ivy.
所以罗伯成了带他去旅行的好老爸
So Rob gets all the credit for taking him on this amazing trip
而我却要花两个星期照顾一个因为起皮疹而脾气暴躁的11岁娃
and I spent two weeks dabbing a cranky 11-year-old
每天都要给他涂炉甘油霜 避免皮疹扩散
with calamine lotion so that his rash wouldn't spread.
结果传染给了我自己
And it did spread to me.
但我还是很友善
But I try to be nice.
我不说他坏话 因为至少埃文可以感觉得到自己有个父亲
I don't bad mouth him, 'cause Evan deserves to feel like he has a father,
虽然基本上等于没有
even though he basically does not.
- 至少这事没有让你觉得太难受 - 那倒是
-Well, at least it's not eating at you. - Exactly.
嘿 聊什么呢
Hey, what's up?
没什么 你怎么样
Nothing. What's up with you?
埃文说你为他组了一支冰球队
Ev says you started this whole team for him?
是啊 就是一时兴起
Yeah, it was just a crazy, spur-of-the-moment decision.
不总是这样吗
You know, we know something about that?
是啊
-Yes, we do. -
所以你都没时间打个电♥话♥或者发短♥信♥说一声吗
So you didn't have time to call or text?
你知道我的时间不好安排 行程也总是变
You know what, it's hard, 'cause I never know my schedule.
说到一时兴起
Oh, speaking of "spur-of-the-moment,"
埃文今晚能来看我的演出吗
can Ev come to my gig tonight?
我在铁托餐吧表演
I'm playing Tito's Bar and Restaurant.
不行 罗伯 他去不了
No, Rob, he can't.
他才12 去不了酒吧
He's 12 years old. He can't go to a bar.
- 那也是饭店 - 今晚不是周末
-And restaurant. -It's a school night.
他有作业 要做 我也有事 我的工作本来就落下了 我 不行
He has homework. I have work. I'm behind at the office. I... No.
见鬼
ROB: Oh, damn.
他一定会失望的
He's gonna be disappointed.
罗伯 你已经跟他说了吗
Rob, you asked him already?
真行 现在又要我做恶人了是吗
Great. Now I'm the bad guy?
- 为什么 - 我可以带他去
-Why... -I can take him.
然后在早点把他送回来
I can bring him back at a reasonable hour.
孩子还有作业呢对吧 这是大事
Kid's got homework, right? You can't mess with that.
看 问题解决了 这家伙可以带他去
See, things work out. This guy can take him.
是啊妈妈 孟贝可以带我去
Yeah, Mom. Bombay can take me.
今晚是男士之夜
It would be like a guys' night.
从我出生开始就只有女士之夜
I've been having ladies' night ever since I was born.
拜托了 我能去吗 拜托了
-Please, can I go? Please? -
求你了
Please.
- 你得保证把所有作业都做完 - 太好了
-Better have all your homework done... -Yes!
9点到家
...and home by 9:00.
太好了 我得走了 去检查下音效什么的
Excellent. Okay. I gotta jump. Sound check.
谢了伙计 埃文 今晚肯定会很酷的
Thanks, guy. Evan, it is gonna be awesome.
走了伙计们
"Gotta jump," guys.
谢谢你 小心点
Thank you. Be careful.
上次我和罗伯去酒吧 结果怀孕了
Last time I went to a bar with Rob, I ended up pregnant.
我肯定不会发生这种事
That probably won't happen with me.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
不好 有人把我的披肩拿走了
No! Someone took my cape!
别误会我的话哈
Don't take this the wrong way,
但我觉得没人想要你的披肩
but I'm not sure anyone really wants your cape.
可是它不在这 是细语斗篷
Well, it's not here, and it's whisper silk,
我没有披肩不能出门
and I can't go outside without it.
东西还弄得到处都是
And everything's outside.
就在这啊 在你的
It's right here, under your...
魔法石下面
-conjurer stones. -
好吧
Okay.
你这也太激动了
That was kind of intense.
这披肩到底有什么大不了的
Why is this such a big deal?
抱歉
Sorry.
三年级的时候 我有脊柱侧弯 不得不带着脊柱支撑装置
In third grade, I had scoliosis and had to wear a back brace.
所有人都笑话我
Everyone made fun of me.
所以我爸爸就给我买♥♥了这个披肩 把它盖起来
So my dad got me this cape to hide it.
他说我是个超级英雄
He said I was a superhero.
三年级真是噩梦
Third grade's a nightmare.
我就是在那个时候从纽约搬到了这
That's when I moved here from New York.
所有孩子都笑话我的口音
All the kids made fun of the way I talked.
你什么口音
How did you talk?
我能来杯水吗
Can I have a glass of water?
或者一杯咖啡
-Or a cup of coffee? -
我听上去像是个卡车司机 天哪
I sounded like a truck driver. Oh, my God.
我费了那么大的劲才摆脱了口音 这样才能更适应这里
I worked so hard to get rid of that accent, so I could fit in here.
你不在乎别人怎么看你其实还蛮厉害的
It's pretty cool that you don't care what people think.
你跟我说话时怎么说都行
Well, you can talk however you want with me.
嘿 我们来发个抖音吧
Hey, let's do a TikTok.
用你的纽约口音
Do your New York voice.
好啊 但你也得用一种好玩的方式说话
Oh, yeah. But you have to talk funny, too.
我会埃尔维什语
Um, I know Elvish.
我虽然不知道你说的是什么 但是好
I don't know what that means, but, yes.
在纽约 我们喝咖啡
In New York, we drink coffee.
在中世纪 我们喝奶茶
In Middle Earth, we drink mornechui.
- 超赞的 - 我这就发
- I love it! -I'm so posting this.
嘿埃文 那边的门坏了
Hey, Evan, that door is broken.
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表