剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
- -It's nice.
你们应该去找戈登·孟贝
You guys gotta go get Gordon Bombay.
- 算了 - 是啊
-Uh, pass. -Yeah.
他已经说得很清楚了 他不想来
He made it pretty clear he didn't wanna come.
非常清楚
Abundantly clear.
是啊 他不在乎这个 或者我们
Yeah, he doesn't care about this. Or us.
不 不是那么回事 他们没有邀请他
No, that's not it. He wasn't invited.
他们以他为耻 他们认为他不合群
They're embarrassed by him. They think he doesn't fit in.
他可能只是不想让你们知道而已
He probably just didn't want you guys to know.
嘎嘎嘎嘎
Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!
嘎嘎嘎嘎
Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!
嘎嘎嘎嘎
Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!
嘿 野鸭队
Hey, Ducks.
这么说 当你说你开豪华轿车时
So, when you said you drive a limo...
我给一个赚钱比我多的多的家伙开车
I drive a limo for a dude who makes a lot more money than me.
那谁教你可以在冰上开豪华轿车的
So, who taught you it was okay to drive a limo on the ice?
我教练呗
I learned from the best.
我们听说他们没邀请你参加派对 太过分了
We heard you didn't get invited to the party. That's crazy!
也许这样才是最好的吧
Yeah, well, you know, maybe it's better that way.
你们应该去派对上好好玩玩啊
I mean, you guys should just go and have fun.
我们去过了 没什么好玩的
We've been there. And it's no fun.
至少 没有你不好玩
At least, not without you.
进来吧 孟贝
GUY: Get in the car, Bombay.
- 快点 - 快点啊
-Come on. -Come on.
- 走吧 - 不要再想了
-Let's go! -You're thinking about it.
别等我下车把你拽上来哈
Don't make me get out and drag you in here.
这可是我的派对之夜
It's my one night out!
快来吧 教练
ALL: Come on. Chief!
- 快啊 - 赶紧的
-Come on, man. -GUY: Get going.
作为队员 教练T做过两届队长
As a Ducks player, Coach T was a two-time captain
赢得过三届州比赛冠军
and a three-time state champ.
作为我们的首席教练 他带领我们赢得了历史上
As our head coach, he has led us to our longest winning streak
最长的一次连胜记录
in team history.
他体现了野鸭队的精神
He embodies the true spirit of Ducks.
因此 我激动的宣布
And so, I'm thrilled to announce
我们野鸭队的第一个长♥期♥成就奖
our first recipient of the Ducks Lifetime Achievement Award...
应该颁给戈登·孟贝
Should be Gordon Bombay!
抱歉 怎么回事这是
I'm sorry? What's going on?
怎么回事 不
What's going on here? No.
怎么回事
-MAN: What's going on? -
抱歉 你觉得自己在做什么
Okay, excuse me. What do you think you're doing? Oh, oh.
- 好吧 - 大家好
-Okay, okay. -Hello.
- 抱歉 - 没事
-GORDON: I'm sorry. -It's okay.
如果你们想说野鸭队精神 只有一个人值得一提
If you wanna talk Duck spirit, there's only one person worth mentioning.
就是他
This guy.
他在一个小巷子里发现了我
He found me in an alley...
嗨
Hi.
然后他发现了我的潜力 给了我一个机会
...and he saw my potential and he gave me a shot.
好吧
Okay.
我离开老鹰队加入野鸭队之前
Before I left the Hawks and became a Duck,
我是个无所作为的人
I kinda sucked as a human.
还挺适合这这场合的
But I would have fit right in here, though.
总之
ADAM: Anyway...
但当我开始跟着他打冰球
But when I started playing for this guy,
我想成为一个更好的人
I wanted to be a better person.
我们的队友本来都是些被人遗忘的无名小卒
And our team was a bunch of forgotten nobodies,
但是孟贝教练让我们成为了冠军
but Coach Bombay made us into champions,
因为他教会了我们 比赛不是为了赢
because he taught us it wasn't about the win.
没错 纸片人
That's right, cardboard cut-out guy.
比赛是为了其它的
It was about everything else.
为了兴趣 为了我们的心
The fun, the heart,
我们的团队
the team.
野鸭一起起飞
Ducks fly together.
- 没错 - 没错
-Yeah! -Yes!
孟贝 孟贝
- Bombay! Bombay!
孟贝 孟贝 孟贝 孟贝
Bombay! Bombay! Bombay! Bombay!
孟贝 孟贝 孟贝 孟贝
Bombay! Bombay! Bombay! Bombay!
快点
Come on.
你们都在这干嘛呢
Everybody, what are you doing standing around?
下场打球啊
Let's do some hockey.
- 好 - 来了
-All right. -Yeah.
你们让我想起了之前做教练时带的一帮孩子
Listen, you all remind me of a bunch of kids I used to coach,
我想你们应该见见他们
so I thought you should meet 'em.
不是吧
MAYA: No way!
以前的野鸭队
LESTER: Old school puck! Old school puck!
我还有技能呢
I still got a little something.
你确定吗 你看上去好像有点老了
Are you sure? You're looking a little bit old.
- 这话太伤人了 - 好吧 让我们看看
-That hurts. -All right, let's see it.
抓住他 阿弗曼
Take him, Averman.
肯尼·吴 还行
LESTER: Ken Wu, still got it.
不错 不错
Not bad. That was good.
不要太高了 心口位置就行
Don't go high. Go right for the solar plexus,
他们总是能超过你
they go over you every time.
- 你是我的英雄 - 过来
-You are my hero. -Come here.
我可以的
-LAUREN: I got it! -
加油 劳伦 不错
MAYA: Way to go, Lauren! Big hit!
成了
FULTON: Got ya!
真漂亮
That was awesome!
- 亚当你没事吧 - 谢了
-Adam, you okay? -Thanks.
加油 我们可以的
Come on, let's get 'em back.
我听说有人昨晚被高度赞扬了呢 一个叫戈登·孟贝的
You know, people said the nicest things about this guy, Gordon Bombay, last night.
我在想 到底在他身上发生了什么呢
I wonder whatever happened to him?
不知道 但我也挺想他的
I don't know, but I miss him.
你觉得他可能再回到场上吗
Think he might make a comeback someday?
那个助理教练的位置还空着吗
Is that assistant coach position still open?
好像还没招到人呢
I do not think it has been filled yet.
- 数到三喊冰球 - 冰球
-Hockey on three! -ALL: Hockey!
好的
All right. Yeah.
- 好的 - 很高兴认识你们
-All right. -Nice meeting you.
- 好了 - 谢谢了
-All right. -Thanks, guys.
好的
All right. Yeah.
- 很高兴认识你 - 拜
-Nice meeting you. -Bye.
这个我得发到Ins上去
This is going right on my Insta.
- 继续练 - 练着呢
GUY: Keep grinding! LOGAN: I'll try.
随时回来
EVAN: Come back anytime.
随时哈
I mean, anytime. Really.
我还没有要亲笔签名呢
Oh, I didn't get your autographs.
- 当然不是说我需要哈 - 等等 伙计们
-Not that I need 'em or anything. -Wait, guys.
- 看看这个 - 什么
-Check this out. -What?
射门
COACH T: Shoot!
射门莫罗
Shoot, Morrow!
什么
What?
这太疯狂了
Guys, that was insane!
什么
What?
为什么有段你和野鸭队一起训练的视频
Why is there a video of you practicing with the Ducks?
很好 一对一
COACH T: All right. One on one.
鲁比刚发的 到底怎么回事
Ruby just posted this. What's happening?
- 你要抛弃我们了吗 - 是因为我的头发吗
-Are you abandoning us? -Is it my hair?
好吧
Okay.
野鸭队邀请我回去
The Ducks invited me back to the team.
- 什么 - 什么 不
-What? -What? No.
你怎么能离开我们
How could you leave us?
只是一次练习而已
But it was just one practice.
然后我拒绝了 没什么大不了的
And then, I said no. No big deal.
我本来早就想告诉你们了
I was gonna tell you guys in about ten years.
库伯
Koob.
山姆
Sam.
伙计们 我真的很抱歉 真的
Guys, I'm really sorry. Really.
我 真的
I'm... I'm really. Really.
我保证 我
I promise, I was...
我
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表