剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
不是吧
No way.
他们穿的是原来野鸭队的队服
They're wearing the jerseys of the original Mighty Ducks!
嘿教练
Hey, coach!
看我们谁穿野鸭队服最好看
Let's see which team wears it better.
加油
REFEREE: Let's go!
莫罗 穿着查理·康韦的衣服 夺球成功
MARY JOE: Morrow, wearing an original Charlie Conway jersey, wins the drop.
在看看卡斯帕 盖比
Back to Kasper, to Gibby...
嘿 听说过蒙眼冰球吗
Hey, dude, ever heard of Blindfold Hockey?
- 接住尼克 - 我不行 风险太大了
-Take it, Nick. -I can't. The stakes are too high.
我知道你可以的 你是我最好的朋友
I know you can do it. You're my best friend.
他射门 成功 进球了
-MARY JOE: He shoots, he scores! Goal! -
耶
Yes!
比分现在是3:2
Score now, 3-2.
这才像样嘛
Now we're talking!
最好的朋友哈 我一直都这么认为的 但是听你亲口说感觉还是挺好的
"Best friend," huh? I always believed it, but it's nice to hear it.
- 那你今晚要来我家过夜吗 - 现在说这事不合适吧
-So, you wanna sleep over tonight? -Yeah, not the right time.
我们真的是目击了一场
MARY JOE: We are witnessing
史无前例的野鸭队对野鸭队的比赛
some incredible Duck versus Duck hockey action.
来点早餐特点如何
How about serving up a little breakfast special?
- 好吧 - 来了
-Yeah? -Yeah. Do it.
你可以的
You can do it!
上菜了
LOGAN: Order up!
是我教会了那孩子
Yes! I taught that kid everything he knows!
耶
LOGAN: Yeah!
洛根·拉鲁利用他有名的烙薄饼技术拉平了比分
Logan Larue with his signature pancake shot ties the score.
这可是场真正的冰球比赛啊
We've got ourselves a hockey game, people.
看的好 库伯
- -Good job, Koob!
暂停 集♥合♥
-Time! Bring it in! -
- 我们不会输的 - 干得好
-We're not losing this game. -ALEX: Good job.
我们只剩下30秒了
All right, we got 30 seconds left.
真是局势紧张 棋逢对手啊
This is a real nail-biter.
马上就要决定 到底谁能成为野鸭队了
Only one play to determine who's gonna be the Mighty Ducks.
让他们看看我们的本事
Let's show 'em what we're all about.
莫罗 还有一件事
Morrow, one more thing...
什么
What's up?
好了 看我们的
All right. We're doing that now.
不 等等
MARY JOE: No, wait.
- 那是 - 飞翔V字
-Is that the... -Flying V!
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
莫罗射门
MARY JOE: Morrow shoots...
得分
- -And scores!
没戏了队赢了
-Don't Bothers win! Whoo-hoo! -
你们现在是野鸭队了 干得好
Guess you guys are the Ducks now. Good job.
不 他们不是野鸭队
No! Don't bump their gloves! They're not Ducks.
这都不是正式比赛
None of this was official.
- 什么 - 他说的对
-What? -He's right.
他没有权力把队名转给你们
He doesn't have the power to give you the name.
但我是野鸭队的董事会成员 所以我
But I'm on the Ducks' Board, so I...
- 所以你们要听她的 - 没错
-So, you'll do what she says. -Exactly.
我说 既然说好了就该执行
And I say, a deal's a deal.
行吧
Okay.
那么又成为野鸭队了感觉如何
So, how does it feel to be a Duck again?
干得好
Real good.
真正的野鸭
A real Duck.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢
-Thank you. -
- 妈妈 我们做到了 - 没错
-Mom, we did it! -Yeah, we did.
后面有一通巨型佳得乐等着你
There's a giant Gatorade cooler behind you.
干得好
-Good one! -
转身
Turn around.
- 我们是不是野鸭队 - 是
-Are we Ducks, or what? -ALL: Yeah!
嘎嘎嘎嘎
ALL: Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!
嘎嘎嘎嘎
Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!
野鸭队 数到三
EVAN: Ducks, on three!
一 二 三 野鸭队
ALL: One, two, three... Ducks!
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表