剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
出发
MAN: Let's go!
欢迎来到明尼苏达东南部的
NICK: Welcome to The Wraparound,
第二青少年冰球播客 全景播
the number two youth hockey podcast in Southeastern Minnesota.
这是野鸭少年队新一季的第一次集训
It's the first practice of the new season for the Mighty Ducks junior division.
这是真的 新一季开始了 所有人都来了
This is real. This is happening, you guys. Everyone who's anyone is here.
- 嗨宝贝儿 - 妈妈
-Hi, honey. - Hey, Mom.
你知道我第一天集训可不能迟到
You know I can't be late on the first day.
我知道 我在车上了 额
Ah. I know. I'm in the car, actually.
额 我马上就要去停车场了
Well, I'm on the way to the car in the parking lot...
算了 不能对你撒谎 我其实还没走呢 但我马上就能到哈
I can't lie to you. I haven't left yet, but I'll be right there.
- 好 一会见 - 嘿 怎么了丹
-Okay. Buh-bye. -Hey, what's up, Dan?
我们需要一个最聪明的律师助理 也就是你
We need our most brilliant paralegal, that's you,
来看一遍这个名单 然后确认这个公♥寓♥里的租客都有谁
to go through this list and identify the tenants in this apartment building
这样我们好把他们赶出去
that are still there so we can make them not be there.
能稍等一下吗 我得走了
Could we put a pin in this? I have got to go.
- 也许斯蒂芬妮可以 - 不行 斯蒂芬妮已经走了
-Maybe Stephanie could take-- -No. Stephanie's long gone.
她得送自己的双胞胎去参加冰球集训
She had to take her twins to hockey practice.
她从不落下 真是个了不起的母亲
You know, she never misses it. She's a great mom.
T教练这次穿了一件带乌鱼运动上衣 样子还不错
Coach T seems to be sporting a new mullet with great flow.
没错
Yeah, he is!
对于新加入的观众们
Now, for anyone who's new to the show or Earth,
我们要介绍一下野鸭队 这是一只强有力的队伍 曾获得过十次锦标赛冠军
the Ducks are a powerhouse organization with a record ten state championships.
和90年代的野鸭队不太一样
A little different than the Ducks of the '90s.
他们过去可是会嘎嘎叫
They actually used to quack.
真可爱
Adorable.
现在这些队员们 他们训练很认真
Now, these Ducks, they train like it's a job.
他们研究比赛视频 他们会患上臀肌伤
They study tape, they get hip flexor injuries.
如果你在青春期到来之前还没有做过这些事
I mean, if you haven't done all of this before you hit puberty,
那你可是真的落伍了
you're way behind.
别忘了先做一下伸展运动
Okay. Hey, don't forget to stretch.
- 好的 - 你的水壶装满水了吗
-Okay. -Is your water bottle full?
- 满满的 - 防晒霜 防晒霜
-Yeah. I have so much water. -Sunscreen, sunscreen.
- 你知道我们是室内运动对吧 - 所以我才给你带的SPF15的啊
-You know we play indoors, right? -That's what SPF-15 is for.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on, let's go. We're late. Woo-hoo!
别弄伤自己
Don't hurt yourself.
这包比我还要大
This bag is bigger than me.
你可以的 你可以的
You got it, you got it.
索菲 耶
-BRIAN: Yeah! Sofi! -
全天 全天
All day long! All day long.
- 嘿 你们好啊 斯蒂芬妮 - 嘿
-Hey, guys. Hey, Stephanie. -Hey.
你终于赶来了 你跑哪去了啊
She made it. Where were you?
我在办公室做你让丹告诉我做的事
Oh, I was at the office doing that thing you asked Dan to ask me to do.
哦对哈 她工作可努力了 态度特别好
Oh, right. Right. This one works so hard and such a great attitude.
错过了一杆
Missed a board!
我来了 我来了 准备好了
I'm here. I'm here and I'm ready.
我们之后还去你家吗
So, we still hang at your place after?
- 我们家有热水浴缸 所以去吧 - 太好了
-We got a hot tub, so, yeah. -Nice.
我能借你的浴衣吗 还是有点怪
Can I borrow a bathing suit, or is that weird?
特别怪吧
That's super weird.
也是哈
Oh. Obviously.
亚历克斯 我们这个夏天都没在诊所见到过你
Alex, we didn't see you at any of the clinics this summer.
我知道 我上网 差不多就在名额开放10分钟后吧
Ugh, I know. I went online, like, ten minutes after the stuff opened,
去约 结果就已经都满了 所以
you know, to sign up. And they were all full, so...
但现在是暑假 所以
But it was summer vacation, so...
我们的升学顾问说没有暑假了
Our college counselor says there is no summer vacation anymore.
- 你已经开始找升学顾问了吗 - 是啊
-You have a college counselor already? -Yeah.
你没找吗
You don't?
你可真勇敢
You are so brave.
索菲
Sofi.
埃文·莫罗啊这是
Evan Morrow in the house.
差一点 但你没碰到圆锥
Close. But you missed the cone.
我瞄准的不是圆锥啊
I'm not aiming for the cone.
现在你都快成了职业高尔夫选手了
Whoa! So you're also a golf pro now?
你来击球吧
You take some shots.
嘿 你没事吧
- -Hey, you all right?
我很好啊
I'm perfect.
莫罗 别说话了 滑冰吧 开始
Morrow. Less mingling, more skating. Let's go.
是教练
Yes, sir.
埃文·莫罗 他是我邻居
That's Evan Morrow, he's actually my next door neighbor.
我们关系没有那么亲密
We're not super tight or anything.
但他和他妈妈一直都是我们逾越节的非犹太人客人
But him and his mom have often been our non-Jewish guests at Passover.
- 那挺有意思的 - 是啊
-Oh, that's fun. -Yeah.
好了 听清楚了
All right, listen up.
你们马上就要进入12-14岁年龄组了
You guys are moving up to the 12 to 14 age bracket.
这样就使得9-11岁年龄组的看起来像是小孩游戏了 我们的花名册还没有定
It's gonna make nine-to-eleven seem like kid stuff and this roster's not yet set.
那么
So?
谁想进
Who wants it?
争球吧 开始
Scrimmage, now, let's go.
快点 加油 加油
Come on! Let's go! Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
集训的零食时间表
Okay. Snack schedule for practices.
我们今年应该给孩子们多吃点蛋白质
Let's be sure we get some protein this year, people.
我们不能再出现奶酪泡芙事件了
I mean, we don't want a replay of that cheese puff incident.
只有那一次 而且我当时赶不及了
It was the one time and I was running late.
我就去了迷你超♥市♥ 但你知道泡芙里面是真有奶酪的吗
I ran into the mini-mart. Do you know there is real cheese in those puffs?
- 真的吗 - 当然
-Really? -Mmm-hmm.
粘住球
Lean into it!
来晚了 速度还慢
Late on the ice, slow on the ice.
耶
Yeah!
快点 接球
Step up, take the hit!
- 换紫色上场 快点 - 我来了
-Another purple change! Let's go! - I'm going!
回来了
Back in!
抓住球
Get that puck!
眼睛盯着球
Eyes on the puck!
换位
Change!
进球 进球
Here we go! Here we go!
他来了
Here he comes!
开玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
醒醒好吗 搞什么
Wake up! Are you kidding me?
来了
MAN 1: There he is.
- 好了 就到这 都过来 - 干的漂亮
-All right, that's it. Bring it in. -MAN 2: Nice work.
莫罗
Morrow.
你等会
Hang back.
抱歉教练 我保证下次会速度快点 我只是
I'm sorry, Coach. I promise I'll get faster. I just--
也许吧
Maybe you will.
但肯定不在野鸭队了
But it won't be on the Ducks.
我不得不把你除名
I gotta cut you.
听着 你很努力
Look, guy, you work hard.
也很不错 但是你还不够好 所以
You're good, but you're not good enough, so...
但我是野鸭队的啊 这就是我的队
But I'm a Mighty Duck. This is my team.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们得让他离开了
We're letting him go.
听着小伙子 这是12-14岁年龄组的
Look, buddy, it's the 12-to-14-year-old age bracket.
你体格不够大 没办法进入到下一个年龄组
You're just too small to compete at the next level.
但你不是总说 勇气的力量是不可估量的吗
But aren't you always saying "you can't measure heart"?
那就是我从网上找到的一句话 但是我现在要重新考虑队里的成员
Yeah, that's something I got off the Internet and I'm phasing it out.
我是在帮你
Look, I'm doing you a favor, man.
你应该去做一些你擅长的事
You should find something you could be really good at.
在你这个年龄 如果你打冰球还是不厉害的话
At this age, if you can't be great at hockey,
那以后就都没戏了
it's like, don't bother.
去吧
Head up.
没戏了
"Don't bother"?
- 没戏了吗 - 妈妈 别这样
-"Don't bother"? -Mom, please.
你知道吗 我从来都不喜欢这项运动
You know, I never bought into any of this craziness.
我来只是因为我儿子喜欢打冰球 但我想现在也无所谓了
I just did it because my kid loves hockey, but I guess that doesn't matter now.
那我就说几句真话好了
So let me lay a couple of truths on you guys.
这简直就是疯了
This scene is nuts.
早上6点就起来练习 去诊所要花上几千块
The 6:00 a.m. practices, the thousand-dollar clinics,
还有对蛋白质的疯狂崇拜
the God-like worship of protein.
你们难道不知道这些孩子将来成为
Do you understand that there is about zero chance
职业冰球选手的机会几乎为零吗
that any one of these kids is gonna play professional hockey?
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表