剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
我从窗户看到你和你妈妈
I see you and your moms through the window.
你们俩看上去特别开心
And you guys are having a great time.
你们有说有笑的
I mean, you guys are laughing, you're talking.
你吃意大利面时 面汁弄得到处都是
When you're eating spaghetti, you got sauce all over your shirt.
那才是一家人
I mean, that's a real family.
一家人该有的样子
You're a real family.
我也想那样 一直都想
I just want that. That's all I want.
而且
And...
你那么幸运 别不当回事
You're so lucky. Don't take it for granted.
那么 你跟你妈妈谈过了吗
So, did you talk to your mom?
谈过了 谈的不错
I did. Went well.
加油 埃文
Come on, Evan! Bury it!
下次 选好地点
Okay. Next time, pick a spot.
洛根和我一直在练习一个特别的打法
Logan and I have been working on a special play.
也许是时候让他进场了
Might be time to put him in.
不行 不合适
No. Now is not the time.
第一节比赛 1比1胶着状态 两支队伍都尽了全力
First period, tied one to one. Both teams are fighting for their lives.
好球
Yes!
好
Yeah!
干得好 索菲
ALEX: Good job, Sofi.
第二节已经进行到一半了 爱斯基摩犬队持球
Halfway through the second period. Huskies have the puck.
不
ALEX: No!
不
No!
爱斯基摩犬进球了 3比3
Huskies tie it up. 3-3.
我们还有队员 洛根还没上场呢
We have fresh legs. Logan hasn't played yet.
现在不行
Not now.
又是平局 只剩几秒了
Still a tied game, just seconds left on the clock.
没戏了队简直是脚踩风火轮啊
The Don't Bothers are running on fumes.
把球救出来
Get the puck out of here.
- 暂停 - 暂停
-Time! -Time-time!
没戏了队 马上没时间了
Time out, Don't Bothers.
进球啊 你们干什么呢
Bring it in, guys. What's going on?
他们一直压在我们区 我们需要再加把劲
They've been in our zone. We need a big play.
- 让洛根上场吧 - 现在不行
-Put Logan in. -Not now.
那还什么时候 剩不到一分钟了
Then when? There's less than a minute left.
他不适合上场
He's not ready to go in.
别这样妈 每个人都可以上场的啊
Come on, Mom. Everyone gets to play.
我们队本来不就是这样的吗 以玩为主
That's our thing. Putting fun first before anything.
我们再赢一场就可以证明打赢比赛不是最重要的了
We're one win away from proving that winning isn't everything,
把球传给索菲 她来射门
so just pass it to Sofi. She gets the last shot.
好吗 我需要你们
Okay? I need all you guys...
听我说 等我信♥号♥♥ 然后接替我
Listen to me. On my signal, you take my place, all right?
- 什么 - 你应得的
-What? -You deserve this.
明白了吗 索菲
ALEX: Right? You got it, Sofi?
- 嗯 - 好了
-SOFI: Yeah. -ALEX: All right, guys.
快点 洛根 你可以的
EVAN: Come on, Logan, you can do this.
- 嘿 教练 - 嗯
-Hey, Coach. -Yeah?
- 你的访问火了 - 什么
-Your interview went viral. -What?
看啊 米歇尔·奥巴马用了你的那个以玩为主的标签
Look, Michelle Obama used your fun first hashtag.
什么 我没看到啊
What? I don't see it.
往下翻 再翻
Scroll a little bit down. A little further.
- 等一下 尼克 你为什么没上场 - 因为洛根上了啊
-Wait. Nick, why aren't you on the ice? -Because Logan is.
天哪
Oh, guys.
这是搞什么 开玩笑吗
What is this? Is this like a joke?
好
That's it.
好了好了 这边
Okay. Okay, over here.
上菜了
Order up.
耶
Yeah!
干得好 干的好
Yes! Yes!
干的好
Yes!
天哪 没戏了队进州级联赛了
Oh, my God! Don't Bothers are going to States.
如果几个月前你跟我说他们能进
If you told me this would happen a few months ago,
我肯定会说你撒谎 然后给你一个大嘴巴
I would have called you a liar and slapped you across the face.
厉害了
GORDON: My man!
- 太棒了 - 赢的漂亮
-So awesome! -Good win.
洛根 太厉害了
Logan, that was incredible.
谢了 我是说 嘿 兄弟 多亏了你
Thanks. I mean... Hey, man. You made it happen.
要抱一个吗 我觉得应该抱一个
Wow. Should we hug? I feel like we should hug.
我来了 你这个翻冰狂
I'm comin' in, you puck-flipping maniac.
真不敢相信我们进州级联赛了
I can't believe we made it to States.
跟你说我们不用穿旧袜子也可以的
Told you we didn't need those socks.
是吗 看这是什么
Oh. Didn't we?
太恶心了你
That is just so gross.
伙计们 刚才是怎么回事
Guys. What was that?
是赢球了啊
That was a W.
也许吧 但你们却耍了个把戏
It might've been a W, but it's only because of some trick play.
我们不是这么计划的
That wasn't the plan.
抱歉
Sorry.
不用道歉 你打的很好
No, don't be sorry, it was great.
你就是该道歉 我是教练 你们得听我的
You should be sorry. I am the coach. You have to listen to me.
你们不能想干什么就干什么 我们得根据计划来
You can't just do whatever you want. We have to stick to the plan.
正因为我们按计划来所以我们才走到了今天
The plan is what got us here.
我是教练 我告诉你们怎么打你们就得怎么打
I am the coach, I tell you the plan, and then you do it.
如果T教练在的话你们还会这样吗
Can you imagine if you did that with Coach T?
索菲 你觉得他会怎么做 他会气坏了吧
What would he do, Sofi? He would go crazy.
他会大声叫 会把垃圾桶翻过来倒扣在地上
He'd scream at the top of his lungs, he'd turn this trash can over,
他会把整个地方都毁了
he'd trash the place.
我本来想问问你们想不想去DQ吃冰淇淋的
I was gonna ask if anyone wanted to go to Dairy Queen,
但是好像气氛突然就变了
but the mood has seemed to change.
我离开野鸭队就是为了不想再经历这种事
Ev, I left the Ducks to get away from this stuff.
这已经不是我喜欢的没戏了队了
This isn't the Don't Bothers I love.
是啊 我知道 但我们要怎么做呢
Yeah, I know. But what are we gonna do?
你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
我得开除我妈妈了
I have to fire my mom.
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表