剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
洛根 球门错了 他在那干嘛呢
Wrong net, Logan. What's he doing out there?
别紧张 我们现在7:1呢
Take it easy. We're up seven to one.
打错方向了
It's the wrong way.
那么 尽管开始很难 你们没戏了队还是一路赢得了比赛
So, after a tough start, your Don't Bothers are one win away
现在只差最后一场比赛 如果能位居第二名就能赢得州级联赛的参赛资格
from clinching second place and a spot in the State tournament.
是啊 我们一直就想着别逼得太紧了
Yeah, you know, we'll just try not to push too hard
或者太在意比赛结果了
or get overly invested in the outcome.
我们只是想大家一个团队
We're just sort of trying to paddle our canoe,
团结一直 然后以玩为主
all work together, and put fun first.
真是满嘴胡言乱语
What a load of crap.
- 妈妈 - 嗯
-So, Mom? -Yeah?
我想跟你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you about...
- 亚历克斯 - T教练 你好吗
-Alex. -Oh. Coach T. How are you?
好 听说你一直在连赢啊
Good. Heard you're on a win streak.
就是每场比赛都认真对待 团结一致嘛
Just taking it a game at a time, paddling our canoe.
我看出来了
Yeah, I saw it.
你真该回到野鸭队 这样你就能参加州级比赛了
You should've come back to the Ducks, you'd be packin' for States.
我们已经准备进军州级联赛了 等我们打败爱斯基摩队就可以
We are already packing for States, once we beat the Huskies.
是嘛 就算你能打败他们
Yeah? Well, even if you do make it,
我们也都知道你们也就止步于此了
we both know you're dead once you get there.
我是说 以玩为主 你也就只能这样了
I mean, "putting fun first," that only gets you so far.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我认为你有点害怕了
I think you're a little bit scared.
- 天哪 - 什么
-Oh, God. -What?
你从后视镜看到我们 然后你想
You see us comin' in the rearview mirror and you're like,
- 实际物体距离比看起来要近呢 - 妈
-"Objects are closer than they appear." -Mom...
你认为我会担心你们吗
You think we're worried about you?
- 没错 - 野鸭队可是一直真正的球队
-Yeah. -The Ducks are an institution, all right?
你看看黑板 我们可是命名了一道菜呢
I mean, look at the chalkboard. We got a special named after us.
买♥♥一个披萨和一份沙拉 就可以送棍子面包吗
"Buy a pizza and a salad, get a free breadstick"?
这特餐可真不咋地
It's a lame special.
你尝过那个棍子面包了吗 超赞的
Have you had the breadsticks? They're delicious.
你都点披萨了 面包就有点多余了
They're redundant to pizza.
这些棍子面包可不会多余
Mm. Not these breadsticks.
它们也是面粉做的
They're still made of dough.
- 世界上最好吃的棍子面包喔 - 瞎说吧
-Best breadsticks in the world. -Not true.
怎么了 你想什么呢
What? What's on your mind?
我们队打成这样真的挺好的
I'm really happy with how the team is doing,
还一直赢什么的 你特别激动
and winning, and you seem so excited.
也许有点太激动了
Maybe a little too excited.
我激动怎么了 你不是吗
I am excited, aren't you?
我也是 如果我们明天能赢得比赛然后进军州级联赛当然很好
Yeah, it would be awesome if we won tomorrow and we move on to States,
但是我们当初组队找队员时都是为了一个理由
but the team's just feeling like we all came together for a certain reason,
我们不想忘记初心
and we don't wanna forget what that reason is.
以玩为主 对不对 赢并不是一切
Putting fun first, right? And winning isn't everything.
以玩为主就是我想出来的啊
I coined the phrase, "Putting fun first."
我知道 但当你搞这个一天两次 还有增强式训练 西蓝花饼什么的
Yeah, I know, I feel like we're getting a little lost
我只是觉得我们有点不再是“以玩为主”了
with the whole two-a-days and the plyometric training and Brachos.
但我们现在不是挺顺利的吗
But everything we're doing is working so well.
我们赢得比赛的时候难道感觉不好吗
It feels really good when we win, right? Doesn't it feel good?
洛根 你来早了
Logan? You're here early.
我知道 这是我们最后一场比赛了
Yeah, I mean, it's our last game,
我只是想来感谢你为了帮我做了那么多
and I just wanted to thank you for trying to help me get better.
所以我给你做了蓝莓烤薄饼
So, I made you blueberry pancakes.
这是我的招牌菜 总给我爸做
It's my specialty. I cook them for my dad all the time.
你没必要这么做
Oh, man, you didn't have to do that.
但既然你都做了 给我弄个培根的吧
But now that you did, how we doin' on bacon?
这是队员早餐吗
Is there a team breakfast?
不是 我只是给教练做的
No, I'm just cooking a short stack for my coach over here.
我很抱歉 你在我身上花费了这么多心力 结果我打球还是那滥
I'm just sorry. I mean, you put in all this work and I still kinda suck.
别这么说自己 你努力过了 我想你一定会发现自己的其它特长的
Aw, don't beat yourself up. You tried. I'm sure you have other talents.
也许吧
I guess.
哇呜
Wow. Wow!
真遗憾我们不需要有人在冰上翻薄饼
Too bad we don't need someone to flip pancakes on the ice.
嗯
Yeah.
穿上装备 跟我出来
Grab your gear. Meet me out on the ice.
别拿薄饼 带着铲子
Leave the pancakes, bring the spatula.
好
Okay.
这个
Yeah.
现在像翻薄饼一样
Now, flip it like a pancake.
再来 高点
Again. Higher.
现在来翻吧
Now, give it a flip.
嘿 我能行哎
Hey, I did it.
嘿
Hey!
不错啊
Brilliant!
现在把你的球棍当成是铲子 翻起来 然后接住
Now, use your stick like a spatula. Flip it up, and catch it.
好了 你可以了
All right. You're ready.
现在翻一下薄饼
Now flip that pancake.
上菜了
Order up.
嘿
Hey!
好 就是这样
Yes! That's it!
- 非常好 - 好
-Yeah! Nice! -Whoo! Nice!
真没想到
That was crazy!
- 为你骄傲 - 谢谢
-So proud of you. -Thank you.
我们比赛时这样就可以了
Let's do that in the game.
什么
What?
好吧
Well...
你表现得不错 尼克
You had a good run, Nick.
这可是一场决定胜负的分区赛
MARY JOE: This is a huge divisional matchup.
赢队进州级联赛 输的就哪也进不了
Winner goes to States, loser goes nowhere.
也不能这么说 输了也有地方去的 只是参加不了比赛了
Well, they'll probably go somewhere, just not to another hockey game.
不行 我不能再穿下去了
That's it. Nope, I can't take this anymore.
我的脚痒得不行
My feet are so itchy.
我也是 我甚至分不清哪部分是袜子哪部分是我的皮肤
Mine, too. I can't tell where sock ends and skin begins.
味儿也太大了 我女朋友都不让我过去了
The smell's so bad, my girlfriend won't let me come over.
你有女友了
Wait, you have a girlfriend?
现在没了
Not anymore.
别这样 坚持住啊 最后一场比赛了
Come on, just hang in there, okay? One more game.
不行 我受不了了
No. I can't do it. I'm not doing this anymore.
这感觉真是好极了
This feels incredible.
- 不 - 脱下来吧
-No... -MAYA: Take 'em off.
- 不 拜托了 住手啊 - 你们真得试试
-No. Please, stop! -You guys have to do it.
- 住手 - 不行
-Please, stop! -MAYA: Nope.
- 劳伦 你干什么 - 好了
-Lauren, what are you doing? Stop! -MAYA: There you go.
- 山姆 穿着吧 - 库伯 你是最后一个了
-Sam, please keep them on. -Koob, you're the last one.
绝不 我不会投降的
Never. I'll never surrender.
- 不 - 住手
-SAM AND LAUREN: No. -KOOB: Stop!
别碰我 别碰我的袜子
Get off me! Leave my socks alone!
居然脏的成型了
It's staying in the shape of a foot.
- 啊 - 库伯
-LAUREN: Ugh! -Koob!
那是我们的连赢啊
There goes our winning streak.
臭死了 帮帮我
SAM: Smells like death in here! Help me.
你用完了借我一下行吗
Can I use that once you're done?
行 你什么都有了 干脆把我的胶布也拿走吧
Yeah, sure. You already have everything. Take my tape, too.
伙计 怎么回事 你没事吧
Dude, what's going on? Is everything okay?
看 你又来了 我都这么对你了你态度还这么好
See, there you go. Bein' nice when I'm being a jerk.
- 你连对待朋友方面都比我强 - 什么
-You're even better at friendship than me. -What?
我唯一比你强的就是曾经进过一个球
The only thing I had over you was my one goal,
现在你有了这一手绝活 恐怕我连最后这一点比你强的地方都没有了
but now you have this signature shot so I can kiss that goodbye.
抱歉 不是你的错 我只是嫉妒你而已
Sorry, it's not your fault. I'm jealous of you.
你嫉妒我
You're jealous of me?
伙计 是我嫉妒你啊
Dude, I'm jealous of you.
好吧 我有什么好让你嫉妒的
Right. What could you possibly be jealous of?
你学习好
I mean, you're great at school.
我学习不好 为什么大家都这么说呢
No, I'm not. Why does everyone keep saying that?
不仅如此
It's not just that.
我烹饪不是因为我喜欢
I don't cook because I like it.
我烹饪是因为我爸爸什么都不干
I cook because my dad's a mess,
我妈妈离开后总得有人来做吧
and someone had to step up once my mom left.
有时候我在厨房♥的时候
Sometimes, when I'm in the kitchen,
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表