剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
《野鸭变凤♥凰♥》前情提要
ALEX: Previously on Mighty Ducks: Game Changers...
- 莫罗 - 爸爸
-Morrow! -Dad!
爸爸说今晚会来看我比赛的
Dad said he'll come to our game.
他可经常不靠谱
ALEX: He's not always a reliable guy.
- 你也经常跑在路上吗 - 以前我是打小联盟的
-You've been on the road. -GORDON: Used to play minor league hockey.
他曾给以前的野鸭队做教练 他是个传奇人物
EVAN: He coached the old Mighty Ducks. He's a living legend.
你有过这种感觉吗 总是会被一类人吸引
ALEX: Do you ever feel like you're attracted to the same kind of guy?
埃文
GORDON: Evan!
我从未见过莫罗这么卖♥♥力气的打比赛
MARY JOE: I've never seen Morrow play with such intensity.
我们进球了 赢了
ALEX: We score, we win.
没戏了队刚刚赢得了他们的第一场比赛
MARY JOE: The Don't Bothers just won their first game.
T教练昨晚一直在关注你们的比赛 他想见你
Coach T was at your game last night. Wants to see you.
是有关野鸭队的事
It's about the Ducks.
埃文·莫罗
COACH T: Evan Morrow!
要咖啡吗 蛋白棒 青汁 有机的
Want coffee? Protein bar? Green juice? Organic.
我是有麻烦了吗 如果是的话 我那只能说不是我做的
Am I in trouble or something? 'Cause if so, I didn't do it.
也许是我做的
Or, or maybe I did do it.
我不知道为什么来这
I have no idea why I'm here.
索菲·汉森-巴特离开了野鸭队 她呛着了
Sofi Hanson-Bhatt left the Ducks. She choked.
我想她就是想坚持自己的想法吧
Actually, I think she just stuck up for herself.
帕克又因为腿伤不能比赛
And now, I've lost Parker to a leg injury.
他还好吗
-Is he all right? -COACH T: Well...
他现在腿上需要带着那种铁的
He's wearing one of those things
然后还有好多粘扣的东西 所以我觉得不太好
with a lot of Velcro and a hinge, so, it's not great.
不过对你来说倒是挺好
Except, maybe, for you.
我现在队里有空位了 我想你回来
I've got an open roster spot. I want you to fill it.
我看你的上一场比赛了
I was at your last game.
我看到你带领你们队取得了胜利
I saw you carry your team to the W.
我当初做错了决定
I was wrong.
不该把你从队里踢出去
I shouldn't have cut you.
我现在是没戏了队的一份子
I'm part of the Don't Bothers now.
而且我们刚刚赢了比赛
And we're actually on a winning streak.
嗯 就这么一场而已
Yeah. One game. That's cute.
你应该知道 在新的年龄组
You do realize, with your new age bracket,
这是你第一次可以代表州出战 对吧
this is the first year you can compete for states, right?
野鸭队在州级比赛中赢过十次
The Ducks have won state ten straight times.
我邀请你成为第十一次胜利的赢家
I'm offering you a chance to be a part of number 11.
我不能就这样离开我的朋友们 我妈妈经历了那么多才
I just can't leave my friends. My mom went through all this trouble...
如果你能拿到大学奖学金 你妈妈会怎么想呢
What do you think your mom would say about a college scholarship?
童子军也会来参加比赛
Scouts come to our games.
跟我们在一起 你很有可能拿到全额奖学金
With us, you could look good for a full ride.
我知道一个单亲妈妈有多不容易
I know the hardships of being a single mom.
我和很多单亲妈妈约过会
I've dated plenty of 'em.
她一定很担心你的大学学费问题
She must be pretty worried about paying for college.
她担心好多事
She worries about a lot of stuff.
现在她一到晚上还经常去看我是不是还有气呢
Sure she still checks to see if I'm breathing at night.
-
我喜欢你莫罗
I like you, Morrow.
话说回来 我们都知道
We go back, and we both know
等常规赛结束了
when the regular season ends,
你的队也就没戏了
your team is done.
明天来一起训练吧
Come up for practice tomorrow.
就训练一次 看看你感觉怎么样
One practice. See how it feels.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
你让我天一亮就开始工作
WINNIE: You had me start work at dawn,
然后我就开工了
and then I get to work and...
- 温妮 - 结果发现可可油太多了
-GORDON: Winnie... -...there's too much cocoa butter.
我们可以把玉米片捐出去
I'm pretty sure we can donate the nachos...
放松点
GORDON: Relax...
可是我要拿那些发霉的面包怎么办呢
...but then what am I supposed to do with all this moldy bread?
温妮 没关系的
GORDON: Winnie, it doesn't matter.
如果你把霉菌刮掉
If you scrape the mold off,
那面包还能多放几天
you can get another couple of days off of that stuff.
天哪
- -Jeez!
- 搞什么 - 真行
-What the... -FULTON: Oh, man...
戈登 你没事吧
WINNIE: Gordon, you okay?
我一会再打给你
I'll call you back.
嘿 抱歉了 有块水泥松动了 好像砸到你的卡车了
FULTON: Hey, sorry about that. I think some loose concrete hit your truck.
是嘛 我都没注意呢
Really? I barely noticed.
教练
Coach?
孟贝教练
Coach Bombay?
我是富尔顿啊
It's Fulton.
44号♥ 富尔顿·里德
Number 44. Fulton Reed!
我说你看上去眼熟嘛
I thought you looked familiar.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也很高兴
GORDON: Good to see you too, man.
我是说 如果每次见面的时候你不用砸我车窗就好了
I mean, I could do without you smashing my window every time we meet up.
控制不了 就是干这个的
Can't help it, it's kinda my thing.
你看上去不错伙计 你都去哪了
You look good, man. Where have you been?
我一直都在这里啊 你呢
Right here, in town. Where have you been?
你自从不当教练就失踪了
You fell off the grid ever since you stopped coaching.
你是来参加庆祝活动的对吧
You're coming to the gala, right?
- 庆祝 - 对啊
-The gala? -The gala.
25周年 野鸭队之魂庆祝会
The 25th anniversary, Spirit of the Ducks Gala?
你不是想说没收到邀请吧
You telling me you didn't get that fancy invitation?
里面闪闪发光的
It had glitter in it, man.
我桌上有不少信堆着都没来得及看
I got so much mail piling up on my desk.
我回去看看 应该有
I'll go through it. I'm sure it's there.
但你会来的对吧
Well, you're coming, right?
我是说 挺过瘾是不是
I mean, it's crazy.
谁能想到 我们过去这些5区的
Who'd have thought, back when we were D5 rejects,
有一天还能一起清楚野鸭队的历史
that someday they'd be celebrating Ducks history.
嘿 有些人还特意从别处赶回来呢
Oh, hey! Some of the guys are coming into town for it.
我们明天在双城聚会 你也来吧
We're meeting at Twin City Slice tomorrow. You gotta come.
- 野鸭都是组队飞行的 我不会错过的 - 太好了
-Ducks fly together. I wouldn't miss it. -All right!
7点哈
7:00.
好的 糖果烤煎饼
LOGAN: All right! Candy pancakes.
你们要糖果烤煎饼吗
You guys want candy pancakes?
- 被钉死了 - 越来越紧张了
It's all tied up. Tensions are high.
没戏了队是否能实现
Can the Don't Bothers pull off
他们历史上的第一次胜利呢
their very first victory in franchise history?
可以 他们能做到
-Yes, they can! -
我说没错
I'm thinking, yes!
因为胜利已经实现了
'Cause this already happened!
大家伙 大家伙
-Whoo! -Guys, guys, guys!
怎么回事 你们怎么没有去训练
What's going on? Why aren't you dressed for practice?
我们觉得看一下赢的第一场比赛应该挺好的
We thought it'd be more fun to watch our first win.
而且洛根还做了糖果煎饼来帮我们庆祝
And Logan's making candy pancakes to celebrate.
没有一张是一模一样的
No two are the same.
Kit Kat巧克力橡皮糖烤煎饼
Order up on KIT KAT Gummy Worm pancake.
是我 我点的
KIT KAT Gummy Worm! All me!
对了 我们队名声大振
-LAUREN: Oh! -Oh, um, word got out about our team.
特伯和哈维尔也想加入我们
Tebor and Havel wanna join.
你们好 你们俩都是打什么位置的
Hey, what positions do you guys play?
防守位
Defense?
进攻位
Offense?
游击
Shortstop?
哦哦 他们不怎么懂英文 他们刚从捷克搬来的
Oh, oh, they don't speak much English. They just moved from the Czech Republic.
我还给他们起了外号♥ 叫捷军
Yeah, I already got their perfect nickname. The Czech-mates.
就像下象棋
- -NICK: Like chess.
因为他们是从捷克来的
Because they're from Czech.
无所谓了
Whatever, it's gold.
伙计们 我们只赢了一场而已
Guys! It's one win.
是不错 但是
That's really cute, but...
如果我们想进入州级比赛至少还要连赢9场才行
We really gotta win the next nine in a row if we really want a shot at states.
- 州级比赛 连赢9场 - 这家伙
-NICK: State, state. Nine more games. -This guy...
我们赢了老鹰队 朋友
We beat the Hawks, my friend.
如果你还想再赢9场
If you want nine more wins,
那我们再多看9次这个录像就行了
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表