剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
《野鸭变凤♥凰♥》前情提要
ALEX: Previously on The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers...
我队里有一个空缺
I've got an open roster spot.
希望你能回来 当初真不该让你离开
I want you to fill it. I shouldn't have cut you.
T教练想让我归队 他说他犯了个错
Coach T wanted me back. He said he made a mistake.
我去见之前的野鸭队队友
On my way to see the old Ducks squad.
这也是我过来的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I stopped by.
他们没有邀请我是吧
They didn't invite me.
你们应该去叫上戈登·孟贝
You guys gotta go get Gordon Bombay.
他不想来 也不在乎我们了
Yeah, he doesn't care about this. Or us.
他没有被邀请
He wasn't invited.
嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎
Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!
让我看看之前你没施展出来的才能吧
Let me see something I haven't seen before.
野鸭队赢了十次州级比赛
Ducks have won state ten straight times.
我想给你个机会 让你成为第十一次比赛的赢家
I'm offering you a chance to be a part of number 11.
为什么他们发了你和野鸭队训练的视频
Why is there a video of you practicing with the Ducks?
- 他们邀请我归队 - 你怎么能离开我们呢
-They invited me back. -How could you leave us?
但我只是去跟他们训练了一次而已
But I just went to one practice.
真的对不起
Guys. Guys, I'm really sorry.
我真不敢相信埃文费了那么大的劲才让我加入
I can't believe Evan would consider going back to the Ducks
他竟然考虑过要离开我们
after everything he's done to get me to join.
这里散发着背叛的味道
This whole place reeks of betrayal.
别让我自然愉悦的眼神欺骗了你们
Yeah. Don't let my naturally joyful eyes fool you.
我的内心在滴血
Inside, I'm hurting.
嘿 山姆怎么回事
Hey, what's wrong with Sam?
他看上去沮丧极了
He's pretty bummed.
是啊 我从没见过他以前这样老老实实坐着过
Yeah, but I've never seen him just sit there before.
他总是滑着滑板撞个墙什么的
He's always skateboarding into walls.
还有我 他总是撞到我
Or me. He's often skateboarded into me.
山姆 你怎么了
Sam, what's the deal?
我不知道
I don't know.
埃文在我们背后做出这种事来
Evan going behind our backs like that?
我觉得我一点精神头都没有了
It's like I don't have the will to be crazy.
真是忍♥不了他对你造成这么大的伤害
I hate what he's done to you!
好吧 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
拜托了 我们能再绕一圈吗
Wait, please. Can we circle the block one more time?
没事的哈 你只是去参加了一次野鸭队的训练而已
It's gonna be okay. You went to one Ducks practice.
你也道歉过那么多次了
You've apologized, like, a thousand times.
他们应该不再生你气了 快进来吧
They can't possibly still be mad at you. Come on!
哦 太好了 没想到大家都在呢
Oh! Thank God! I didn't think anybody was gonna be here.
好了 放松 没问题的
Okay, relax. I got this.
嘿 你们好啊 没戏了队
Hey, what's up, Don't Bothers?
看来你们已经准备好了
Looks like you're ready to bother.
没有吗
No?
- 我又没做错什么 - 那个叛徒是你生的
-What did I do? -Gave birth to a traitor.
嘿伙计
Hey, man!
我是说 你这个叛徒
I mean, get bent.
好吧 我想你们还在生我的气呢
Okay. I think what I'm hearing is you guys are still mad at me.
看来我们有团队问题了
Well, it looks like we've got a team problem.
能解决团队问题的人只有团队成员本身
And the only people who can solve a team problem is the team.
所以 我决定召开团队回忆 只需要参赛者参加
So I'm calling a team meeting. Players only.
- 好了 大家都进去吧 - 快点
ALEX: Okay. All right. Everybody in. LOGAN: Come on!
我们马上要开始了 大家都快点吧 会很有意思的
We're gonna do this. Everybody in. This is gonna be fun.
待在里面直到问题解决之后才能离开
Stay in there until you figure things out.
你难道打算让我们待在一个有脚臭味的房♥间里直到我们和好吗
You're keeping us in a room that smells like feet until we make up?
- 没错 就是这样 - 这合法吗
-Yes, exactly. -Is that legal?
- 真不敢相信 - 你可以告我
-SOFI: I can't believe this! -Sue me.
- 快来 - 开玩笑的 别告我
-MAYA: Come on. -Kidding. Don't sue me.
- 想办法吧 - 真的吗
-Figure it out. -LAUREN: Seriously?
你为什么把我们关在里面
SOFI: Why are you locking us up...
谢谢你们能来
Thank you all for coming.
是你妈妈把我们关进来的
Your mom locked us in.
没错 你们知道还有什么是真的吗
True. And you want to know what else is true?
就是我真的只是去参加了一次野鸭队的训练而已
That I only went to one Ducks practice.
- 一次 - 天哪 爱怎么说就怎么说吧
-"One." -Oh, my God. Whatever.
但当我到那之后 我就知道不对了
But as soon as I got there, I knew something felt wrong.
我永远都不会再回去了
I'm never going back.
拜托了 你们一定要原谅我
Please. You guys have to forgive me.
我们马上就要跟大黄蜂队比赛了
We have a big game against the Hornets coming up,
要想赢他们 我们必须得团结一致
and we have to pull together if we want any chance of beating them.
他们有没有空位呢 我听说你可以去补位
Are they looking for a new player? I heard you're available.
干得好
Burn.
你是我们的队长 应该是我们最无畏的领导者
You were supposed to be our captain. Our fearless leader.
我知道这次是我不对 对不起
EVAN: I know I screwed up. I'm sorry.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
我放好了三角锥 准备了操练计划 带来了冰球 都安排好了
I set cones. I prepared drills. I brought pucks. I did things.
我很高兴你能来帮忙做教练
Cool. I'm excited for you to help with coaching,
但是我们的团队出了点小问题
but there's just a small thing, we might not have a team.
他们还在气埃文去野鸭队进行训练的事吗
They're still angry with Evan about the Ducks practice?
是的 但我应该已经控制住局面了
Yeah, but I think I got it under control.
你认为一个12岁孩子组成的小团队在没有成年人监管下
How long do you think it's going to take a group of 12-year-olds
利用他们有限的人际交往能力 多长时间能解决问题呢
with limited interpersonal skills to solve a problem with no adult supervision?
哦 你召开了参赛者会议 不错嘛
Oh, you called a players-only meeting. Nice.
- 你这样说好像我这做法还挺像那么回事的 - 当然了
-You say that like it's a thing. -It is.
真的吗 运动里真有这种参赛者会议吗
Really? I did a sports thing?
没错 我自己也参加过很多次
You did. Yeah, I've been in a few players-only meetings myself.
基本上是那种决一生死的格斗场面
Real fight-to-the-death, gladiator sort of stuff.
天哪
Oh, man.
- 越来越像那么回事了 - 天哪天哪
-It's about to get real in there. -Oh, boy.
- 你让我们太失望了 - 你不能这样对我们
-You totally let us down. -You can't walk all over us.
你觉得自己比我们强吗
You think you're better than us?
真是搞笑 我好像没那么生气
Who am I kidding? I can't pull off anger.
这不是谁比谁强的问题 这是忠诚度的问题
It's not about who's better. It's about loyalty,
很明显你没有
which you clearly don't have.
玛雅 你真的要讲忠诚度的问题吗
Maya, should you really be lecturing anyone about loyalty?
因为你可是有忠诚度黑历史的
You're the one with the history of ditching people.
她也不是唯一有黑历史的
She's not the only one.
你们当初为什么没有邀请我参加留宿聚会
Why didn't you guys invite me to the sleepover you had?
我就住你家街对面
I live across the street from you.
我看到你们一晚上都在吃瑞士小鱼软糖了
I saw you popping Swedish Fish all night.
每条小鱼都像是刺向我胸口的匕♥首♥
Every fish was like a dagger to me.
那是仅限于我们两个老友之间的
It was a best friend hang, okay?
库伯只是临时参与进来的
Koob was just an impromptu addition.
我是临时的
I was impromptu?
我不知道这个词是什么意思 但听起来就不咋地
I don't know what that means, but it sounds bad.
好吧 我像你们所有人一样非常气愤
Okay. I'm mad just like everyone else!
看到没 感觉还是有点迫不得已呢
See? It still feels forced.
你为什么那么在乎留宿聚会呢
Why do you care so much about a sleepover?
- 我的感觉呢 - 你们对我就像
-What about my feelings? -You guys treat me like--
大家伙儿 都停停 不能让这事把我们搅和得分崩离析的
Guys! Guys, we can't let this tear us apart.
我犯了个大错 我知道
I made a huge mistake. I realize that.
但这跟你们无关 只是我自己的问题
But that wasn't about you guys. That was just about me.
是啊 所有事都是有关于你
Yep, it's all about you.
山姆 你是在折千纸鹤吗
Sam, are you making an origami swan?
这是个乌龟
It's a turtle.
天哪 你把山姆给毁了
Oh, my God. You broke Sam.
- 你让我们所有人都觉得深受伤害 - 看看山姆啊 他什么时候这么安静过
-You insulted all of us. -Look at Sam! He's so quiet.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. Guys, guys, I'm...
一点进展都没有啊
Come on. It's not getting any better.
我得进去
I have to go in there.
不 你没必要进去
No, you don't have to go in there.
是你刚才用了角斗这个词的
You're the one who used the word "gladiator."
他们可能在里面打起来
They could be ripping each other apart.
不要进去 他们可以的 你的教练直觉完全正确
Don't. They can handle this. Your coaching instincts are spot on.
但是我做妈妈的直觉告诉我应该进去 拥抱他们一下
But my mom instincts tell me to go in there and give them hugs
然后提醒他们他们是永远一队人
and remind them that tattoos are forever.
你去哪
Where are you going?
嘿 别这样
Excuse me. Come on.
就像一支铅笔 别说我
EVAN: Just like a pencil! Don't talk about my...
你在这之前打过曲棍球吗
Did you play hockey before this?
是啊 如果你听了我的播客就知道
I did. You'd know that if you listened to my podcast!
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表