剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
野鸭变凤♥凰♥前情提要
EVAN: Previously on The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers...
欢迎大家来参加训练 我们来这是找乐子的
ALEX: Welcome to practice. We're here to have fun.
记住 这是孩子们的运动
Let's remember, this is kids' sports.
反正我们是光脚不怕穿鞋的
The stakes could not be lower.
加油 动起来
Let's go! Move your feet!
刚才那是怎么回事
What was that, pheasants?
赶紧上冰吧 五分钟后开始训练
Flood the ice. Practice starts in five minutes.
好好享用吧 明天就不能吃碳水咯
Enjoy. Tomorrow we're back off carbs.
野鸭队是赢家啊
The Ducks are winners.
我只有做最好的自己才算是赢家
I think I'd be a winner if I could be the best version of me.
我在野鸭队做不到
I can't do that on the Ducks.
我的内心其实跟洛根很像啦 也许还比他高一点呢
On the inside, I look like Logan. Maybe a little taller.
我是不是提过啊 我其实技术不咋地
I probably should have mentioned. I actually suck.
妈妈 我们太厉害了
Mom! That was amazing!
妈什么妈 叫我教练
Mom who? Call me coach.
加油尼克
Come on, Nick!
尼克
Nick!
天哪 我前面都没人挡着
NICK: Oh, God! I'm wide open.
怎么可能有这么好的机会
How did I get so wide open?
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
我动不了了 身体罢♥工♥了
Can't move. Body shutting down.
上啊
GORDON: Let's go!
尼克 击球啊
That's it, Nick! Shoot it!
手 臀部 球棍 就像加农炮一样
Hands, hip, stick. Like a cannon.
耶
Yeah!
你进了第一个球耶
You scored your first goal! Yeah!
别再给我传这种球了
Yeah, don't ever do that to me again.
嘿嘿 是我想多了还是那些姑娘们都在看我呢
Hey, hey. Am I crazy or are those girls lookin' at me?
你进的那一球让我们赢了比赛啊 大家都看到了
You score the winning goal, people notice.
我们得表现得酷一点 她们来了
But play it cool, they're coming our way.
你们好啊女士们
What's up, ladies? What's good?
嘿 洛根
GIRL: Hey, Logan.
- 嘿 - 刚才打的真不错
-Hey. -GIRL: That was a great game.
我得承认 你说以玩为主这招挺成功啊
I have to say, your putting fun first thing totally works.
既然成功了 那我们就得打个标签不是
And when something works, you gotta hashtag it.
看啊
SHERRI: Boom!
天哪 你们可真行
My gosh, you guys!
没必要把这话印在T恤上的
You did not have to put that on a T-shirt.
- 我能印在马克杯上吗 - 当然
-Do you think I could get that on a mug? -PAULA: Yeah.
回见了
LOGAN: See you guys later.
天哪 你这脚臭死了
Oh, my God. Your feet stink.
你是愿意我的脚好闻点呢 还是多赢几场比赛呢
Would you rather it smell nice in here, or win more games?
好吧 小库伯 我想知道你这话到底什么意思
Okay, Koobler. I'll bite. What are you talking about?
前三场比赛 我忘记带袜子了
Three games ago, I forgot to bring my socks,
所以我就穿了之前的脏袜子 你才怎么着
so I wore my dirty ones, and guess what?
我们赢了 所以 我就把这双袜子留到了下一场比赛
We won. So, I kept them on for the next game...
然后我们也赢了
Which we also won.
这些袜子有超能力 我绝对不会脱掉它们的
These socks have special powers. I'm never taking these bad boys off.
就像季后赛胡须一样 这是曲棍球联会的传统迷信
Like a playoff beard. You know, it's an NHL superstition.
如果季后赛赢了 他们就不刮胡子 因为这样会有好运
Guys won't shave during the playoffs for good luck.
对 就像如果光明节时收到了超好的礼物之后
Yeah, just like how I don't shave during Hanukkah
我就不刮胡子
when I'm on a run of good presents.
- 因为你还没长胡子啊 - 没有吗
-And because you have no facial hair. -Or do I?
好像没有
I don't.
这是对我们的好运唯一合理的解释了 那我也不换袜子了
That's the only logical explanation for our streak. My socks are staying on, too.
- 还有谁要加入 - 我
-Who's in? -I'm in.
我也
Já také.
- 我 - 我
-I'm in. -I'm in.
好吧 劳伦和我认为没有所谓魔法袜子这回事 对吧
Okay, well, Lauren and I both think magic socks aren't a thing. Right?
我相信魔法石和魔法药水
I believe in magic stones and magic potions.
而且我认为火蜥蜴也具有魔力
And I do think salamanders have some magic qualities.
好吧 看来只有我
Okay. Just me, then.
我应该把大部分的作业都做完了
MAYA: I think I got most of my homework done.
你可真幸运
SAM: You're so lucky!
打得好 小家伙们 该回家了
Great game, guys! Way to go.
谢谢教练
MAYA AND SAM: Thanks, Coach.
洛根 你没事吧
Logan? You okay?
说不好 我觉得自己很蠢
I don't know. It's stupid.
多蠢我都能忍♥ 你说吧
I could do stupid. What's up?
就是 尼克不是进了个球吗
It's just, now that Nick got a goal,
现在我是整季比赛一个球都没进过的人了
I'm the only player on the team who hasn't scored all season.
那有什么关系 你们还是赢了比赛
It's okay. You guys still won.
那是因为有其他人 我什么贡献都没有
Because of everyone else. I didn't do anything.
我觉得自己 自己什么都不是
I feel like... I feel like a loser.
我倒是觉得外面的那些小姑娘可不这么想呢
Well, there's a couple of girls outside who disagree.
还有人找我来打听你呢
One of them asked me about your situation.
她们只是喜欢我的头发还有微笑什么的
They just like me for my hair and smile and stuff.
我希望她们喜欢我是因为我擅长某事
I want to be liked for actually being good at something.
那你得勤加练习了
That's gonna take a bit more work.
洛根 你看哈
Look. Logan.
你就是个合格的冰球运动员 你得把这方面的才能发挥出来才行
There is a hockey player inside of you. And we're gonna find it.
明白吗
You with me?
- 明白了 - 好 走吧
-Yeah. -All right, let's go.
可能还需要再加把力哦
Might just take a little bit more work.
连赢三场 这可不是小事一桩
Three wins in a row. That's not nothing.
这算是称赞吗
Was that an actual compliment?
- 当然了啊 - 是你造就了这支队伍
-Oh, my God, I think it was. -You really turned this team around.
谢谢
Thank you.
当初埃文被踢出野鸭队时 他都难受死了 所以我才想
When Evan got cut from the Ducks, he was so devastated, and I thought,
一定有办法让我们找回这项运动的乐趣
"There's gotta be a way to put the fun back into this,"
而不是只沉迷于打赢比赛 但现在赢了比赛感觉很好啊 我这样感觉没问题吧
and not just be obsessed with winning, but winning feels good. Is that wrong?
当然
- -No!
当你发现比别人玩的好的时候
There's this sense of accomplishment you get
你会有一种成就感 这是什么
when you do better than the other guy. What is that?
这就是运动
That's called sports.
没错
Right.
- 告诉她 - 对
-BRIAN: Tell her the... -AMARA: Yeah.
你猜我在动感单车课上听一个野鸭队的妈妈说什么了
Guess what I heard from a Ducks mom in spin class?
- 什么 - 斯蒂芬妮已经将我们当做是他们的威胁了
-What? -Well, Stephanie's kinda threatened by us.
- 真的吗 - 是啊 听说我们越打越好
-Really? -Mm-hm. Something about us getting better.
她具体说的啥
What were her words exactly?
没戏了队可能是个麻烦喔
"The Don't Bothers could become a problem."
不是吧
No.
就是
Mm-hm.
哇
Wow.
以前还从来没有人把我们看做是麻烦呢
I've never been considered a problem before.
亚历克斯 你的拿铁好了
Alex, your latte's up.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我不知道你听没听说 我可能要成为一个麻烦了喔
I don't know if you heard, but I might be becoming a problem.
- 是嘛 这是什么好事吗 - 当然
-Oh. Is that a good thing? -Yeah.
怎么了孩子们
What's up, kids?
你们好吗 你妈妈可能成为别人的麻烦了
How are you doin'? Your mom could become a problem.
别担心 晚点见咯
Don't worry about it. Be cool. Check you later.
你妈妈这是怎么了
What's up with your mom?
我想她可能就是因为赢了比赛吧
I think she's just excited about the win.
说不好 我觉得她有点像我爸妈了
I don't know. She's kind of reminding me of my parents.
布里克-琼斯的事黄了
The Bricker-Jones deal is dead.
我们六个月的工作都白搭了
There goes six months of work down the drain.
他们拿到了评估 觉得税负这块搞不定
They got the appraisal, and they're gonna get killed on the taxes.
那就散会吧
Guess this meeting's over.
打扰一下 我读了新分区法
Excuse me. I was just reading up on the new zoning laws.
我们都读了新分区法 谢谢
We've all read the zoning laws, Alex, thank you.
好吧 但是里面其实有个漏洞
Right, but there's actually a loophole.
如果客户将其中一层分配给经济适用房♥
If the client will assign one of the floors to affordable housing,
那么在城市条例下
then, under the city ordinance,
他们可以该划用途地带 这样就可以避免高额税负了
they can rezone and avoid paying luxury tax.
是吗 我不确定这个情况适不适用 斯科特 那么我们
Yeah, not sure that applies here, Scott, so let's just...
等等 可以哎 只不过他们可能需要单独给经济适用房♥的人们
No, it might. I mean, they'd have to put in a separate elevator
配套电梯 但是这样一来这个项目就没问题了
for the affordable housing people, but this could save the project.
你以后可以多发言嘛
You should speak up more.
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表