剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表
Good! Whoa!
- 你叫什么名 - 来了
-What's your name? -Here we go.
- 丽莎 - 你很快 做得好
-Lisa. -You're fast. Good job.
我以前在公园都是用慢跑婴儿车遛娃的
I used to run in the park with Maya in a jogging stroller.
城里的公园哦
In the city.
纽约哦
New York.
大明星
Hey, superstar.
- 叫谁呢 我吗 - 对就你
-Who? Me? -Yeah, you.
准备让大家见识下射门了吗
Ready to show us that slap shot?
好的
Okay.
同志们
Guys...
大显身手吧
Bring the heat!
- 你没事吧 - 没事
-You okay? -I got it.
我没事 我能行
It's fine. I got it.
感觉还挺好
Phew! That felt good actually.
如果可以有超能力的话 你想要什么
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- 想有会飞的能力 - 啥
-Gotta be power of flight. -What?
隐身能力多酷啊
Invisibility. Way cooler.
多诡异啊 留给你吧
Way creepier, I'll give you that.
你悄悄地看着别人
How is sneaking around and looking at people
而他们看不见你 怎么会诡异呢
while they can't see you watching them creepy?
诶呀 这下我觉出来了
Oh, yeah, now I hear it.
没错
Yeah.
库伯干嘛呢
What's up with Koob?
他说这是他第一次夜宿
He said this is his first sleepover.
库伯 库伯
Koob? Hey, Koob?
我给他发微信
Here, I'll text him.
好
Okay.
你咋样
How ya doin'?
他说 好
He said, "K."
既然我们不滑冰了
Okay, since we're not skating,
就要关注大家的姿势和后续动作
we're gonna be focusing on your form and your follow through.
- 我会给你们速度计时 - 史蒂芬妮的记录是多少来着
-And I'll be clocking your speed. -What's Stephanie's record again?
那都不重要
It doesn't matter.
39英里每小时
39 miles an hour.
好吧
Okay.
我多少
What'd I get?
我看是睡眠模式吧
I think it's in sleep mode.
- 15 - 15
-Fifteen. -Fifteen?
挺好 因为在校园最高时速就是15
Oh, oh, good, 'cause that's how fast you can go in a school zone.
咱干脆放弃吧
Why don't we just give this up?
史蒂芬妮会赢的
Stephanie's gonna win.
对 就这态度 她会赢的
Well, yeah. With that attitude, she will.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你已经听了太多人说太多太久的废话了
I think that you have taken too much crap from too many people for far too long.
以至于废话已经成为了你的灵魂
So much so that it's gotten into your soul.
我的灵魂 真的吗
"My soul"? Really?
没错 这比冰球还重要 亚历克斯
Yeah. This is bigger than hockey, Alex.
这是你为了你自己好的体现
This is about you standing up for yourself.
这是让你感到愤怒
This is about you getting angry.
你还没听够你那群冰球队小可爱的话吗
And aren't you tired of hearing about your cute little hockey team?
是啊 很势利
Yeah. It's snobby.
那史蒂芬妮说冰宫的坏话呢
And what about Stephanie talkin' smack about the Ice Palace?
她太害怕来这一带了
She's so afraid to come down into this neighborhood.
- 我们这确实有一连串谋杀案 - 在两街区外好吧
-We did have that string of murders. -That was two blocks away.
公♥司♥聚会怎么样
What about the office party?
大家欢饮庆祝 你又在哪呢
Everyone's chuggin' champagne and celebrating, and where are you?
在你办公里苦逼的工作
In your office, working.
他们胜诉的一半原因是我做了研究
Half the reason they won that case was because of my research.
有记我功劳吗 没有
And do I get any credit? No! Zero.
零 全无
Zilch. Nada.
- 咱们别忘了山核桃派 - 别说了
-And let's not forget the pecan pie... -Don't. Don't.
从乔治纳州起飞
...they flew up from Georgia.
- 我喜欢山核桃派 - 是哦
-I love pecan pie! -Yeah.
他们都没给你留一口
And they didn't save you one bite.
- 没有 - 连个渣都没留吗
-No. -Did they save you even a crumb?
我在法学院学得很好 如果不是被迫退学
I was killing it in law school, and if I hadn't had to drop out,
我可能会得到史蒂芬妮的成就呢
I could be sitting where Stephanie's sitting.
而不是去玩那傻♥逼♥瑜伽球 我可以成为她 太让我生气了
Not on that stupid yoga ball, but I could be her. It makes me so mad!
就是这样
That's it!
就是这样 就要这种愤怒
That's it. That's the anger.
带着愤怒去打球吧
Now take that and put it into the puck.
都闪开
Out of my way!
25 你超过校园限速了
25. You're out of the school zone.
我进来了
Knock, knock!
来说声晚安
Just wanna say good night.
- 妈妈们 - 手♥机♥放篮子里
-Hi, moms. -And phones in the basket, hmm?
我们严格规定了十点后不许玩手♥机♥
Yeah, we have a strict no screen policy after 10 p.m.
我完全支持
I totally support it.
所有研究都表明这样很健康
All the research shows it's a healthy way to go.
好吧
Oh, okay.
不让用手♥机♥了
No screens?
那还能干啥啊
But what else is there?
你们一定能找到话题聊的
I'm sure you guys will find stuff to talk about.
放进去吧
So in it goes.
玩的开心 孩子们
Okay, have fun, you guys.
我们就在楼下 好吗
We'll be downstairs, okay?
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
27.
再来
Again.
- -29.
等等 等等
Okay, hang on. Hang on.
臀部 双手 球棍
Hips, hands, stick.
- 像炮一样 - 炮才不会这样呢
-Like a cannon. -A cannon doesn't have any of that.
也对
All right.
我该走了
Uh, I should go.
- 我不想太优秀 - 对
-I don't wanna get too good. -Yeah.
做得好 真的 做得好
Great work! Really, great work!
好吧 再见咯
Cool, I'll see you.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们都不太了解彼此嘛
I mean, we don't really know each other that well.
说说你自己吧
Tell us about Koob.
我叫库伯
Well, my name is Koob.
我想要手♥机♥
And I want my phone back.
好吧
Okay.
咱们说说除了手♥机♥以外的事
Let's talk about anything else but your phone.
如果能有超能力的话 你想要什么
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- 要手♥机♥ - 你父母
-My phone. -Have your parents,
不管你玩手♥机♥吗
literally, never cut off your screen time?
不管 我们都玩手♥机♥ 从来不讲话
No. We're a screen family. We never talk.
咱们睡觉吧
Why don't we just try to get some sleep?
我刷手♥机♥才能睡觉
I swipe myself to sleep.
- 那是没戏了 - 好吧
-So that's not gonna happen. -Okay.
我知道咱干点啥了
I think I know what we need to do.
行动代号♥ 拿回库伯手♥机♥
Operation "Get Koob's Phone Back."
库伯 打你的手♥机♥ 这样我们能确定方位
Hey, Koob, call your phone, so we can figure out where it is.
好
Okay.
在我的好运灯下
Oh. Under my lucky lamp.
很好 妈妈们 很好
Well played, moms. Well played.
我是库伯 请留言
Hey, it's Koob. Leave a message.
库伯吗
Koob?
我是库伯
This is Koob.
我知道你很害怕 我也很害怕 但是
I know you're scared. I'm scared too. But...
如果你听到这段话 就说明事情已经解决了
But if you're hearing this, things have worked out.
好的 再见 我爱你
Okay, bye. I love you.
好吧 现在我们就需要分散你妈妈们的注意力
Okay, we need to figure out a way how to distract your moms.
好的 好的
Yes, yes. Good.
那会是什么呢
What could that be?
他们最喜欢的事情是适度远足以及听音乐
Their favorite things are moderate hikes and show tunes.
你刚刚是说听音乐吗
Did you say "show tunes"?
- 天哪 这也太棒了吧 - 太疯狂了
-Holy! That was awesome! -That was crazy!
太棒了
剧集 | 野鸭变凤凰(2021) | 导航列表