慢点 爸爸 -我很慢了
Slow down, Pop. - I am.
我说了“慢点”
I said slow down. - I go any slower,
爸爸 拜托
Pop, please. - Joel, I love you.
泽尔达是天才
Zelda's a genius. She's got everything arranged.
你的床在这儿
Your bedroom's down here.
餐厅在那边
The dining room's in there. - This is silly.
右手边第三个医生说不要爬楼梯
The third doctor from the right said no stairs.
右手边第三个
Third doctor from the right, fourth doctor from the left
这是差点死掉的人说的话
And this is from the man that was dead a few days ago.
上♥床♥吧 莫舍先生
Let's get you in bed, Mr. Moishe.
我要和乔尔说句话
Just a minute. I need to talk to Joely.
你的手劲真大
Wow. That's a sailor's grip you got there.
好吧
Okay. I'm on the bed.
我可以和儿子说话了吗? -当然
Can I talk to my son for a moment?
我有话告诉你
I need to say something here.
那天晚上 你跟我讲…
On the night of... the thing, you were telling me about...
我们不用现在聊这个
Pop, we don't have to do this.
我希望你知道我听到了 我全都听到了
I want you to know I heard you.
现在我承认 那个时机是显得有些可疑
Now, I will admit that the timing does seem suspicious,
但我要讲清楚
but I need to make it very clear that I did not have the thing
要我再说一遍吗? -不用
Do I need to repeat this? - No.
我很惊讶她怀孕了
I am surprised that she's pregnant,
但你有两个孩子 功能正常 也不是完全意料不到
but you have two kids and a zipper,
又有机会用我祖母 赫尔达的名字取名了
Plus, it's one more chance to name someone
不 不行
No, it's not.
我们要好好庆祝 -谢谢
That, we celebrate. - Thank you, Pop.
什么? -很简单
What? - It's easy. She meets a rabbi,
爸爸! -我很虚弱 乔尔
Pop. - I'm getting very weak, Joel.
别让我生气
Try not to upset me.
泽尔达做了牛肉茶 莫舍 喝掉它
Zelda made her beef tea, Moishe.
不好意思 莫舍 -安比 我的天
Excuse us, Moishe.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
安比 -然后…
Abe.
记住 我会先走
Just remember, I am going first.
如你所愿 安比
Whatever you want, Abe.
太厚了
Too thick. Too thin.
太长了 什么面包能放得下?
Too long. What kind of bread do you put that in?
她要搞多久?
How long is she gonna take? - Shh!
重来
Start again.
你帮我留一块婚礼蛋糕
You just save me a piece of that wedding cake.
我们要开战了 文森特
We're going to war, Vincent.
我的天 真好闻
My God, that smells good.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我很荣幸
It gives me a great deal of pleasure to welcome you
关于“病态喜剧演员”这个标签
The one thing I'd like to say about the label
我有话要说…
of "sick comedian," which I think...
外面有人吗?
Is there anyone out there?
不知道 伙计 去看看
I don't know, man. Go out there and look.
不 我不要去看
No, I'm not gonna go out there and look.
这会影响什么吗?
Does it matter? Will it change anything?
没事 我会出去
It's fine. I'll just go out there
给闲逛的瘾君子讲笑话
and entertain whatever junkie wandered in from Times Square.
不会是第一次
Won't be the first time.
但兰尼布鲁斯的评论
...but that Lenny Bruce comments, reflects,
我们的社会理应
to the sick elements in our society
被反映出的病态元素
that should be reflected upon and that should be spoken about.
这次 女士们先生们
And so at this time, ladies and gentlemen,
让我们欢迎兰尼布鲁斯
Lenny Bruce.
去逗笑他们吧 兰尼 -好
Go get 'em, Lenny.
我没想骗大家鼓掌
I wasn't doing a milking bit, but it's ridiculous, man.
你们应该看看我这里的视角 天啊
You should dig my point of view here, man.
在卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅演出就像
You know, uh, working Carnegie Hall is like, uh...
这就像…但它是…
It's like a...
两个很厉害的幻想
Uh, two great fantasies.
第一个 他介绍我
Uh, one, he introduces me
然后我拿着小提琴出来 一顿猛拉
and I come out with a violin and I just cook, man.
一拉一个小时
But for an hour, man.
每一首极难的斯特拉文斯基…
Every Stravinsky. Heavy like...
我一个字不说 沉默 然后离开
And I don't say a word, zugnish, and I split, you know.
“刚刚是在干什么 妈呀?”
You go, "What was that, man?"
“不知道 音乐会吧 他拉了小提琴”
"I don't know. It was a concert and he played a violin."
“他没讲段子”
"He didn't do any bits?"
“没有 他只是用小提琴发出哀嚎”
"No, man, he just wailed his ass off with a violin."
不好意思
Excuse me. Pardon me.
好的 第二个幻想是
Okay. Now, number two fantasy is that, uh--
因为是午夜场
as this is the 12:00 scene--
也许音乐厅的主人 都不知道我们在
uh, maybe the people who own this place
对吧?
Right? Yeah.
有个家伙…
You get a guy who's like a-a good corrupt janitor.
“结束后收拾干净”
and clean up after you're finished."
好的
Okay. Okay, dig.
现在有一句
So now you've got a dopey cliché like, uh,
“你希望自己的妹妹 嫁给他们当中的某一个吗?”
"Would you want your sister to marry one of them?"
这没有逻辑
Which, see, has... there's no logic there, see.
因为你得告诉我是哪个妹妹 以及他们中的哪一个
Because you got to tell me which sister, which one of them.
如果我跟3K党的成员聊天
Because if I talk to a member of the Ku Klux Klan and I say,
我给你个机会
I'm gonna give you a choice-- own free will--
两个年龄相仿的女孩
Two chicks, about the same ages, same economic level,
你来选
and you make the choice.
你得结婚 不管这对你来说意味着什么
But you got to marry her. Whatever marriage means to you.
亲吻、拥抱 在热烈的夜晚同床共枕
Kissing and hugging and sleeping in a single bed
和黑人女孩共度15年
Fifteen years with a Black, Black woman
还是和白人女孩共度15年?
or 15 years with a white, white woman.
亲吻拥抱黑黑的黑人
Kissing and hugging that Black, Black woman
还是白白的白人
or the white one.
你在黑人女孩和白人女孩之间选
You make your choice between the Black woman or the white woman.
白人女孩是凯特史密斯
The white woman...
你不再介意黑白了 是不是?
So, then you are not concerned
我不知道这里有没有失败者
I don't know if there's any losers out here.
和前任分手后
You know, when you break up with your old lady,
不知道你们遇到过没有
I don't know if you'll encounter it.
这是演艺圈的问题
It's particularly a show business problem,
因为我自己的时间…
but, uh... because of my hours.
我不是个特别滥交的人
I'm not a particularly promiscuous person,
通常我和30到40岁之间的女人玩
Usually, I go out with chicks that are between 30 and 40,
因为她们一般都已离异
because they're usually divorced
有好有坏
and good and bitter, too, you know.
但问题是
But the hang-up is,
凌晨4点可以去哪儿?
where can you go at 4:00 in the morning?
我认识的每个离异女性 都有一个七岁小孩
And every chick I know who's divorced
如果没有
If they haven't got a seven-year-old kid,
那就有一个 同样离了婚的母亲同住
they've got a mother who lives with them who's divorced, too.
这种母亲很疯狂
And those kinds of mothers are real nuts.
完全在和女儿竞争
You know, complete competition with their daughters.
“觉得我的腿很美? 我以前是查尔斯顿的舞者”
"Oh, you think I got nice legs? I was a Charleston dancer."
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
凌晨4点 你要去哪儿…
at 4:00 in the morning, where you gonna...
如果你说汽车旅馆
If you say, uh, "motel," semantics, that's out.
是的
Yeah.
真的 含义下流
Really. It's got, like, a lewd connotation.
我想了各种方法…
So, I figured all kinds of devices, like, uh,
跟女士说“拖车”
I tell a chick "a trailer."
拖车没什么下流的
Nothing dirty about trailers.
“嘿 要去我的拖车吗?”
"Hey, want to go to my trailer?"
“好啊 在哪儿?”
"Yeah, okay. Where is it?"
“现在在我汽车旅馆房♥间里”
"Well, it's in my motel room now."
“好啊 我帮你组装起来”
"Yeah. I'll help you assemble it."
有个姑娘
This one chick, oh, I kind of dug her, you know?
她说:“好吧
and, uh, she says, "All right, look.
“我不想进去
I don't want to go in there.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表