牵扯到了你们两位
And it implicated the two of you, but I am here today
做了一点恶作剧
they cause a little mischief, then leave
我已经得到了足够多的信息 来向华盛顿汇报…
I believe I already have more than enough here
你说什么?
I'm sorry, uh, what?
艾舍走进了那幢大楼 我没有…
Asher walked into the building.
没必要像玛莎葛兰姆那样
We don't need to Martha Graham this whole thing, right?
细抠每一个动作细节
With the precise choreography?
艾舍点了火 艾舍犯了纵火罪
Asher lit the fire, Asher committed arson.
先生们… -你在干什么?
Look, gentlemen... - Abe, what are you doing?
我在告诉联邦调查局探员 之前发生了什么
I'm telling the FBI what happened.
你走进了大楼
You walked into the building...
而你在望风 所以你也同罪
And you stood lookout, which makes you just as culpable.
我并不知道他会纵火
I didn't know he was going in
你以为我进去干什么?
Well, why did you think I was going in?
欣赏哈丁的肖像吗?
To admire the portrait of Warren G. Harding?
哇 两位 等一下
Whoa, whoa! Guys, guys, slow down!
老朋友了 暴躁又多嘴的朋友
Old friends. Old, cranky, loquacious friends.
他还在1923年破坏过证券交易所
He also vandalized the stock exchange in 1923.
只有他 我没参与 你应该写下来
Just him, not me. You really should write this down.
我需要一支笔 -你不需要
I'm gonna need a pen. - You do not need a pen.
我们可以私下聊几句吗?
In fact, Agent Webber, can we speak in private?
我有一些背景信息可能有帮助
I have some background information that may help here.
我要带笔吗?
Sure. Should I bring a pen?
不需要带笔
Do not bring a pen.
为什么?
Why? - Why?
我听到了争吵声 怎么了?
I heard yelling. What happened?
你们两个约会了多长时间?
How long did you two go out?
你在说什么? -你和罗斯 多久?
What are you talking about?
哦 不 不要告诉我你是为了这事
Oh, no.
我想知道我妻子 和我所谓最好的朋友约会了多久
I want to know how long my alleged wife
我和艾舍约会时跟你说过
Abe, I told you I went out with Asher.
你没有 -我说了 至少20次
You did not. - I did!
罗斯 我承认有时不会认真听你说话
Rose, I admit that sometimes I don't listen to you,
但这次 你没告诉我
but this time, I was listening to you
你和我最好的朋友上♥床♥时 我在听
when you did not tell me that you schtupped my best friend.
安比 -不好意思
Abe! - I'm sorry.
你向联邦调查局探员出♥卖♥♥♥我
So you're selling me out to the FBI
就是因为我和罗斯约过几次会?
because Rosie and I went out a few times?
那天你说是两个月 所以到底是多久?
A few times? The other day, it was two months. How long was it?
都35年前的事了 谁在乎啊?
It was 35 years ago-- who cares?!
还有你 你说
And you, you with your, "He was so good-looking
要告诉我的吗? -安比 你失去理智了
you want to tell me about?
你碰过她身上什么部位?
What parts of this woman's body did you touch?
安比 -什么?
Abe! - What?
什么部位?因为我想标记一下
What parts? Because I want to mark them off,
以后再也不碰那些地方
and I am never going to touch those parts again.
安比
Abe...
你♥他♥妈♥脑子进水了!
You are out of your fucking mind!
安比 -他把自己锁房♥间里了?
Abe! - Did he just lock himself in his room?
罗斯 我要提醒你一下
Rose, may I remind you that I was working on my PhD,
我跟你说过 读完之后
and I told you that when it was complete, I might come back!
在这一点上我很坦诚
I was very upfront and sincere about that.
艾舍 我很抱歉 安比完全过分了
Asher, I'm very sorry about this.
什么? -是的
What? - Yeah, while you and Rose
德洛雷斯曾明确表示过想要我
Delores made it very clear that she wanted me badly.
德洛雷斯谁都想要 安比!
Delores wanted everybody, Abe!
泰山、约瑟芬贝克
Tarzan, Josephine Baker.
怎么了?
What?
我刚想到一部剧的灵感
I just had an idea for a play.
什么?
What? - It's the best idea
我得写下来
I got to write this down. - Asher,
艾舍 不要把这件事写成剧
do not write a play about this!
我需要笔 -不要拿笔!
I need a pen! - Do not get a pen!
如果你拿笔写出了一部剧
If you get a pen and write a play,
我会在《乡村之声》写恶评 我说到做到
I'll destroy it in The Voice.
这我并不怀疑
I have no doubt.
再见 安比
Goodbye, Abe.
最后 作为作家 给你一点作家的建议
Last word of advice, writer to writer.
“相当”这个词你用太多了 “如此”这个词很蠢
You over-use "quite," and "thusly" is a stupid word.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 别再给我打电♥话♥了
Fuck you, don't call me again.
罗斯
Rosie.
再见
Goodbye.
你的路易斯布鲁克斯发型很美!
Your Louise Brooks was a knockout.
你不可以跟罗斯说 她赶时髦的发型很美 艾舍!
Don't you tell Rosie that her fad hairdo was a knockout!
因为我无处可去
'Cause... I have no place to go.
嘿 六号♥桌的人想在酒杯里放个戒指
Hey, guy at table six wants a ring in a glass.
很好
Great. - But he gave me two, and he wants us to pick.
我们怎么能帮其他男人选…
That's ridiculous. I mean, how are we supposed
这会显得她手指粗吗?
But will it make her finger look too fat?
梨形容易拉长
Yeah, the pear-shape tends to elongate.
天啊 这只好闪
But boy does this one sparkle.
你们新来的人不认识我!
Your new guy doesn't know me!
让她进来 哈尔
Let her in, Hal. Either one's fine.
随便选一个 -压力太大
This is too much pressure. Hey, Midge!
真的吗? -我在写一个脱衣舞俱乐部的词
Really? - Yeah, I'm working on a new bit for the strip club
我不太确定效果
that I'm not quite sure about, and I'd rather bomb here
是啊 你不知道? -不知道
Yes. You didn't know? - No.
伊森没告诉你? -他为什么要告诉我?
Didn't Ethan tell you? - Why would he tell me?
我跟他说了 -你告诉我们五岁的儿子
I told him to tell you. - You told our five-year-old son
你在脱衣舞俱乐部工作?
to tell me you're working at a strip club?
他忘了吗? -是 他忘了
Did he forget? - Yes, he forgot.
还好他忘了
Thank God, he forgot. I don't want our son thinking
我又不是为他讲了个段子
It's not like I did a number for him.
脱衣舞俱乐部 -我是主持
Strip club. - I'm the emcee.
你的事业怎么办?
But what about your career?
什么意思?这是我事业的一部分
What do you mean, what about my career?
很多名人都是从脱衣舞俱乐部干起的
Many famous people got their start in strip clubs.
你以前给夏伊鲍德温开场
You were opening for Shy Baldwin a few months ago.
所以呢? -所以
So? - So how is anyone gonna
你和苏西聊过吗? -没有 怎么了?
Have you been talking to Susie?
因为她说过一模一样的话
Because you're saying exactly the same things Susie says.
也许苏西是对的
Well, maybe Susie's right about this.
也许你应该雇佣她
Maybe you should hire her as your manager.
我只是在争取一点上台的时间
I'm just trying to wrangle some stage time.
我发誓 -好的
Okay. I didn't know if this was
不 绝对没有
No! Absolutely not!
秒答 -我只是想说…
Wow. Lightning fast. - I just meant...
我去你办公室…
Well, I'm gonna be in your office, so, uh...
“就到这儿吧”
That's all, folks.
那是什么意思?
What was that about?
什么意思?你先开始模仿兔八哥的
What? You started the Looney Tunes thing.
不要演得太糟 把客人都吓跑
Just don't stink so much that you clear the place out.
这我保证不了
I make no guarantees.
她答应了! -恭喜 阿奇
She said yes!
吐掉 醒酒 睡觉 明天开始干活
Throw up, dry out, and sleep.
换木板
Replace board.
换水管
Replace pipe.
换水龙头
Replace faucet.
换马桶垫圈
Replace toilet seat.
我在忙 苏菲
I'm busy, Sophie.
你找到了一间办公室
You found an office.
我只是陈述我尝试过的事实
I'm just commenting on the fact
因为它很破
Because it's very broken.
也很丑
And unattractive.
你还应该买♥♥张新桌子 -你有什么事?
You should also get a new desk.
你没有椅子
You don't have a chair.
你没有椅子我就没地方坐
I can't sit if you don't have a chair.
我扶着 这样你出去的时候不会被砸
I'll hold it so it won't fall on you on the way out.
30年来头一遭
For the first time in 30 years,
这个国家没有那个场馆 会再预定我出场了
No venue in this country will book me anymore.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表