而不是派同事来
and not just sending an associate.
你不会后悔的 阿飞是最棒的
You won't be sorry. Alfie's the best.
别进来
Don't come in!
我说了别进来
I said don't come in.
米琪梅赛尔来了
Midge Maisel is here.
现在?她来早了
Now? She's early.
谢谢
Thank you. Tell Midge to wait.
你得等一下 -你可以出去吗?
I need her to wait!
真的要这样? -她已经进来了 就让她待着吧
She's already in. Let her stay.
你怎么来了?
Why are you here?
我们约好的 -约的是1点
We had an appointment. - At 1:00.
不 是11点 已经正午了 我迟到了一小时
No, at 11:00, and it's noon, so I'm an hour late.
我说了11点 好让她在正午到
I told her 11:00 so she'd be here at noon! You said,
你说过:“该死的米里亚姆永远迟到一小时
"That fucking Miriam, she's always an hour fucking late
“她根本不在乎”
because she doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself!"
谢谢你 我没那么说过
Thank you! And I didn't say that!
你已经来了就坐吧
Well, you're here. Sit.
因为我有一则好消息和你分享
Because I actually have a happy piece of news to share with you.
好消息 我洗耳恭听
Happy news. I'm all ears.
我托了很多关系 你说过你想要压轴演出的机会
Took a lot of string-pulling,
我给你搞到了
I got you a headlining gig.
你没开玩笑吧? -千人座的剧场 报酬丰厚
Are you kidding?
太好了 在哪儿?
Amazing. Where's the gig?
克罗地亚
Croatia.
那是哪儿?宾州吗?
Where is that, Pennsylvania?
克罗地亚共和国 在那里
The Republic of Croatia. That's where the gig is.
剧场的名字是当地语言
The name of the place is in their language,
可以粗略地翻译成 “露出牙齿的笑容”
which loosely translates as "Make Laugh Showing Teeth."
克罗地亚? -是的 具体来说是萨格勒布
Croatia?
我想应该是首都 -是的
I think that's the capital.
五晚的演出
It's a five-night stand,
但剧场每周只有一天有电
but the place only turns on its electricity one night a week.
那天晚上你飞过去
So you would fly in for that one night,
演出 再飞回来
do the gig, then fly back. Then you wait six days
你得打疫苗
Now, you're gonna need shots.
天花、破伤风、白喉
Uh, smallpox, tetanus, diphtheria.
显然会非常痛
Apparently it's excruciatingly painful,
提前一周去打
so you want to get 'em about a week before you go.
苏西 我不能 来回飞去一个遥远的国家
Susie, I can't do all that traveling back and forth
打了疫苗就不会 -我不去
No, not if you get your shots.
你说过:“让我成为头部演员”
You said, "Make me a headliner."
在西半球
In the Western Hemisphere.
不去吗? -绝对不去
So it's a no. - It's a million noes.
你愿意给苏菲暖场 却不接这个活?
So you'll warm up for Sophie Lennon, but you won't take this?
那是个错误 我不会再犯了
That was a mistake that I won't make again.
我没其他招数了
You know, I don't think I can do better than this.
你明白吗?
Do you understand? I mean, just last week,
我都不知道让他去哪儿
I didn't even have a place to send him to see you.
谁? -你听说过戈登福特吗?
Who?
戈登福特想看我演出?
Really? Gordon Ford would come see me?
不是他 他是大人物 是帮他预约嘉宾的人
Yes. Well, no, not him.
他的预约工作人员?那也是大人物
His booker? Well, that's still pretty big, his booker.
的实习生
...'s intern. His booker's intern.
如果他们想看我出
Fine. If they really want to see me, they can always come over...
可以来… -在你说完前
Before you finish that goddamn sentence,
我先告诉你 他们不能去非法脱衣舞俱乐部看你
these guys cannot come to an illegal strip club to see you.
他们身份要紧 不能出现在那种地方
They're too legit. They can't be seen there,
没有本地的头条演出机会能给你
And there is no local headlining gig for you.
近期都不会有
Not in the near future.
我在努力 但我们现实一点
I am working on it, but let's be realistic.
我去吃午饭了
I'm going to lunch. - Good.
很好 去吧 拿个手帕
Go. Take a handkerchief.
她怎么了?
What's the matter with her?
说来话长 别和她太亲近 她要走了
Long story. Just don't make friends, 'cause she's got to go.
可怜人
Oh. Poor thing.
她不专业
She's not professional, you know?
这个小家庭还总是跑来跑去
and her tiny family's always running around.
我需要阿飞的演出信息 我会带四个人来
Well, I was gonna get the Alfie showcase info from her.
在那堆下面拿一张宣传♥单♥
Just grab a flyer. It's underneath that pile.
哪堆? -右边那堆
Which one? - The one on the right.
不是那个 旁边 另一边
Not that one. Next to it.
你黏在座位上了?找给我
You glued to your seat or something? Show me.
就在那儿 -你为什么不站起来?
It's right there. - Why aren't you standing?
苏西?
Susie?
我就是开个小玩笑 真的
No, I just thought I'd do some light comedy for you.
那要怎样?我见过你穿四角裤
Well, so what? I've seen you in your boxers.
我没穿四角裤
I'm not wearing boxers.
你下面是光着的?
You're just...
不是我想这样坐的
It wasn't a choice.
电♥话♥响了 戴娜还没来 我还没穿好衣服
The phone rang, Dinah wasn't in yet,
可是… -想问的都问出来
But... - Get all your questions out now!
你把自己上身全穿好才穿下面?
You dress yourself completely on the top, then do the bottom?
是的 -而不是
Yes.
不是 -苏西梅尔森事务所
No. - Susie Myerson and Associates.
请问你是哪位?
May I ask who's calling?
谁啊 尼基?
Who is it, Nicky?
麦克美哈勒斯塔的桑迪毕夏普
It's Sandy Bishop at McCormick/Hatlestad.
你好 米琪
Oh, hi, Midge.
剩下的问题写下来吧
Submit the rest of your questions in writing, okay?
回头再聊
I'll talk to you later. - Close the door
出去把门关上
on your way out.
嘿 米里亚姆!
Hey! Miriam!
好久不见 -毕夏普先生
Mr. Bishop, hello. - Midge. Long time no see.
你好 弗兰克 你们在帮忙吗?
Hi, Frank. You guys helping out?
有空的时候就会来
Whenever we can. - Yeah, we hooked her up
我知道 她在这里过得很开心
And she's very happy here.
你要去克罗地亚的演出吗?
So, uh, you taking the Croatia gig?
在“露出牙齿的笑容”?
At Make Laugh Showing Teeth.
不去 -真的吗?
Uh, no. - Really?
有千人座位 -还有电
It's a thousand-seater. Headliner. - With electricity.
我不能去的原因有很多
I can't take it for many reasons,
主要是
Mainly.
好的 “因家人不接受”
Okay. "Not taking due to family."
你在记录?
You keeping track?
你现在也是 我们家庭的一份子了 对吗?
Well, you're part of our family now, right?
当然
Oh. Sure. I mean, my immediate family's growing by the second,
你怀孕了吗?
are you expecting?
你面色红润 但肚子不明显啊
You're glowin' but you're not showin'.
不是 我丈夫的神秘女友要生了
No. My husband and his mysterious girlfriend
神秘?
Mysterious, huh?
他根本不了解她
He hardly knows her.
令人担忧 -在樱桃街 也是格林威治村
Mm. Worrisome.
米琪
Midge,
你担心这个女孩吗? -没有
you worried about this girl?
也许有一点吧
I mean...
她会成为你孩子们的继母
She's gonna be stepmother to your children.
扮演一个重要角色
And play an important role in their upbringing.
乔尔可不想听到这话
Joel didn't want to hear that.
还有吗?
Anything else?
我想没有了
Guess not.
想让我们查查她吗?
You want us to look into this girl?
不了
No. No, no.
你们可以吗? -我们可以
Could you?
非常小心 -或者不小心
Or not.
不 我希望还是小心调查
No, I'd want it to be discreet.
如果我想的话
If I wanted it.
那你找对人了
Well, you're talking to the right guys.
我们从别人身上获取信息
We're good at getting information out of people.
关于别人 -关于别人的信息
About people. - About people.
不被本人知晓
Without them knowing.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表