我向他保证过 我会非常慎重
And I have promised him that I am nothing if not discreet.
不会做任何让他难堪的事
I will do nothing to embarrass him. -Uh-huh.
我不会
I won't.
我估计声音会变大 我不想吵醒孩子们
I'm thinking things are gonna get a little loud.
你是在说 -你的职业
You were saying?
是 -是个问题
Yep. - It's a problem.
马拉马家的人不喜欢段子?
Mallomars don't like jokes?
他们不喜欢脱衣舞俱乐部
Well, they don't like strip clubs.
你一直瞒着我们 那你一定明白
You've been hiding it from us, so you must understand
我是15岁吗 你还搜我房♥间?
You're snooping in my room,
我没说谎 我只是没告诉你 俱乐部的细节 怕你觉得不舒服
I never lied about the club.
橡胶腰带才会不舒服
A rubber girdle is uncomfortable.
偶然发现一盒子把自己女儿 和脱衣舞俱乐部联♥系♥起来的剪报
Stumbling onto a box of newspaper clippings
放在关着的抽屉里的 上锁的盒子很难被偶然发现吧?
It's pretty hard to stumble onto a locked box in a closed drawer.
所以你确实藏着掖着
So you were hiding it.
没有 我在自己家不用藏装剪报的盒子
No. I wasn't hiding my box
是我们帮你买♥♥回来的家?
You mean the apartment your father
那是你用来隐藏一些事所编的故事
That's your cover story
是 我是在脱衣舞俱乐部工作 -所以你是脱衣舞♥女♥
Yes, I am working at a strip club.
所罗门梅拉米德会认为你是脱衣舞♥女♥
Solomon Melamid will think you are a stripper.
那他会对我的表演非常失望
Well, then he'll be very disappointed by my act.
听我说 梅拉米德家族 有很多富有待嫁的女孩
Miriam, hear me.
梅拉米德的四个姐妹都是寡妇
And all four of Solomon Melamid's sisters are widows.
可疑吗?我不在乎
Suspicious? Fine. I don't care.
没人拦着你啊 带着电锯去吧
Who's stopping you? Grab a pail.
我不能 因为我女儿是脱衣舞♥女♥ -还要再吵一次吗?
I can't because my daughter's a stripper.
主持人、喜剧演员、小丑、段子手 喜剧人、脱口秀演员、暖场人
An emcee, a comic,
好吧 太阳要出来了 我要去和伊森的老师聊
Okay, the sun is coming up
你想让我怎么做? -辞职
What do you want me to do here, Mama?
沃尔福德给我开工资
The Wolford pays me.
这是固定收入 我还可以按自己的方式表演
It's regular money and I can do my act the way I want.
回煤气洞去演
Why not just go back to the Gashole?
是煤气灯 那是个清淡的场子 不赚钱
The Gaslight. That's a basket house.
我不知道马拉马怎么能发现这事
I don't see how Mallomar's even gonna find out about this.
看报纸 -我怀疑他看不看L罗伊邓纳姆的文章
He'll read about you in the paper.
他什么都读
Mr. Melamid reads everything.
就算如此 我们姓氏不同 你是韦斯曼 我是梅赛尔
Well, even if he does, we have different names.
那就随它去吧
Well, que será, será.
米里亚姆 我的工作对我来说很重要
Miriam, my job is very important to me.
我可能就要做成一件大事了
I could be on the verge of something very big here.
我也是
Me, too.
该死
Shit.
是啊 真♥他♥妈♥华丽
Yeah. It's fucking fabulous.
好了 这下彻底搞砸了 -我们开了个好头
There, now it's truly fucked up.
去酒吧? -去酒吧
Bar? - Bar.
想喝点什么? -你们最贵的苏格兰威士忌是什么?
What can I get for you?
30年的百富 先生
I think that would be the Balvenie 30, sir.
就要那个 来两份 三份
That one. Uh, make it a double.
请来两个樱桃
Two cherries, please.
我们去发展下业务
Let's do some business.
各位好 这是米里亚姆梅赛尔 冉冉升起的喜剧明星
Hello, boys.
过去 亲爱的 她很红的
Get in there, honey.
穿泳衣也好看 天啊 今天能拍到美♥腿♥和美胸
Looks good in a bathing suit, too.
好 拍到了 -好了?好的
Okay, got it. - Good?
苏西梅尔森事务所为她代言
Uh, Susie Myerson and Associates is her representation.
刚才也太恶心了 -不客气
Well, that was sufficiently gross and demeaning.
甜蜜的复仇
Sweet Revenge.
我真的要吐了
This is definitely gonna make me throw up.
去舞池里吐 -来点点心?
Do it on the dance floor.
哦 我的天 苏西 那是西德尼波蒂埃 -什么?在哪儿?
Oh, my God. - Hmm?
哦 我的天 吉米斯图尔特真人真帅
Oh, my God, Jimmy Stewart is sexy in person.
哦 妈啊 好好吃 -是什么?
Oh, my God.
我都不知道 就是个小球
I don't even know.
泡芙很好吃 我再说一遍 泡芙很好吃
Mmm, puffs are good.
是的 我跟你说 泡芙加球 可能再来点芝士
Oh, yeah.
等一下 我们不是来享受的吧?
Wait, hang on, we're not supposed to be enjoying this.
该死 我们是在享受 好吧 我们回到…
Ah, fuck, we are enjoying it.
你可以走了吗?
Will you get out of here?
很好 我还以为是酒的作用
I thought it was the drink.
图鲁斯劳特雷克一定是喝这玩意死的
This shit has to be what killed Toulouse-Lautrec.
一定是换了新乐队
Hmm, must've gotten a new band.
女士们先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, may I please have
他看起来胖了
He looks fat. - No, he doesn't.
他头发少了
His hair looks thin.
不 没有
No, it doesn't.
她行屈膝礼了吗?是吗?
Did she just fucking curtsy? Is that what she did?
你看到了吗?我越来越喜欢这酒了
Are you watching this shit?
你们今晚都没有别的地方可去
None of y'all had anywhere else to go tonight?
看看那边那位女孩
Look at the girl over there.
夏伊鲍德温太太
Mrs. Shy Baldwin.
我会练习的 你们刚听到了一段我的新单曲
Um, I'll practice, I'll practice.
这很合适 因为他一直在教我该说什么
Which is fitting because that man's been putting words
我们从小就这样 他让他祖母给我们买♥♥冰激凌吃
begging his grandmom to buy us ice cream.
他让我说我中暑了
He made me say I had heat stroke...
我感受到了你们的爱
I feel your love.
今晚我的心与你们同在
And my heart is with you tonight.
现在有另一位朋友想来讲两句
Yep. - And now there's someone
你们知道他 也喜欢他
You know him, you love him.
那就是我的好朋友 哈里贝拉方特先生
It's my good friend,
没人介意的话 我现在唱给你们听 三、四
And I'm gonna sing it now, if nobody minds.
梅 我到了
Mei! I'm here!
乔尔?谢天谢地
Joel? Thank God.
好的
Okay.
我知道 我能看见
I know. I got eyes.
有裙摆和蝴蝶结
It's got a skirt and bow, see?
上面有小鸟 还有彼得潘领
There's birds on the top, kind of a Peter Pan collar thing.
你看起来很美
You look great.
真的吗?我不确定 裙摆怪怪的 我不知道这是什么鸟
You sure? I don't know.
这个为什么叫彼得潘领?
and why is this a Peter Pan collar?
我看过彼得潘 也读过彼得潘的故事 我没懂有什么联♥系♥
I've seen Peter Pan, I've read Peter Pan.
我跟店员说 我需要一条裙子去见我…
Anyhow, I told the girl at the shop
不管怎么称呼你 反正是你父母 她就给我拿了这条
whatever you are's parents, and she handed me this.
通常我不在乎别人怎么想
And while normally I don't care what anybody thinks
所以一开始我问那位店员 有没有印了犹太面丸图案的裙子
so initially I asked the lady at the shop
如你所想
which elicited exactly the kind of response you'd think--
她听了之后一阵沉默 所以我就买♥♥了这条
deafening silence-- so I just took this one.
你看起来非常好
You look perfect.
我会把头发收拾得更好的
My hair will be better.
如果我们能20分钟内打到车 就能及时赶到我爸妈家
So, if we get a cab within 20 minutes,
或者迟到一小会儿 减少交流的时间?
Or we can be a little late.
不 哦 我的天 我们不能迟到 我希望一切都能完美实施
No! Oh, my God, we can't be late!
该死 太花了 是不是太花了?太花了
Shit. Too colorful.
我在店里怎么就没看出来呢? -我要搞点酒 咱们喝一下吗?
I couldn't see at the shop that this was too colorful?
做不到 -呼吸
You have to breathe. - Nope.
难以置信 你现在想做♥爱♥吗?
Unbelievable. You want to have sex now?
没有 -刚刚是你做♥爱♥的信♥号♥♥
No. - That was your sex call.
我的什么?我不想做♥爱♥ -因为这条裙子吗?
My what? - Your sex call.
拜托你就答应喝口酒吧
Please take me up on that drink.
我和病理实验室的阿迪娜见了面
I got together with Adina Kritzer, from pathology lab?
她给我讲了犹太文化 但现在我全忘了
She taught me some things about Jewish culture.
我之前学了意第绪语 现在都忘了 -你身边就有犹太文化
I had Yiddish. Now I have nothing.
我记得两个单词 麻烦和鱼丸冻
I remember two words-- "tsoris" and "gefilte fish."
会这两个就够了 -我买♥♥了圆顶小帽
That's all you need to know. - I bought a yarmulke.
阿迪娜要是说一下就好了 贱♥人♥
That would've been good for Adina to mention.
我要试一下另一条裙子 吐一吐
I'm gonna try on the other dress.
她来了! -别开门!
She's here, Shirl!
我希望和你完全同时见到她
I want to see her at the exact same time you see her.
她人呢? -她在停车吗?
Where is she?
感谢你们的问候 你好 妈妈
That's quite a greeting. Hi, Ma.
她人呢 怎么了?你们分手了吗?
Well, where is she? What happened?
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表