太糟糕了! -你在舞台上说了什么?
Oh, Miriam, how awful.
但他们生气了 把我踢出了巡演 就在机场 在停机坪上把我炒了
but they got mad and dropped me from the tour.
在外面?在众目睽睽之下? 真是丢人现眼
Outside where everyone could see you? How humiliating.
你说你被炒了? -是的 莫舍 我被炒了
I'm sorry, did you say you were fired?
听到这个消息非常令人不安 尤其是作为你的债主
That's very disturbing to hear, Miriam.
我知道 莫舍 -你说什么?
I know, Moishe. - Wait, what did you say?
对不起 莫舍! - 他是不是说:“作为你的债主?”
I'm sorry, Moishe!
我会补偿你的! -这话是什么意思 你的债主?
I will make it up to you, Moishe!
你用了你的合同当抵押 你知道“抵押”是什么吗?
Your contract was your collateral.
我知道 但你还是会给我上课的
I do, but you're going to tell me anyway.
抵押就是你用来忽悠我 把那套公♥寓♥卖♥♥给你的东西
Collateral is that thing you used
什么公♥寓♥? -合同上标明了金额
What apartment? - Your contract had numbers
还有跟鲍勃霍普的一个圣诞特别节目!
indicating money.
还记得那个圣诞特别节目吗?
Remember the Christmas special, Miriam?
莫舍 那个节目根本就没有鲍勃霍普
The Christmas special never had Bob Hope in it, Moishe.
什么公♥寓♥? -我们的公♥寓♥
What apartment? - Our apartment.
我们的公♥寓♥?你买♥♥下了我们的公♥寓♥?
Our apartment? You bought our apartment?
对 我买♥♥下了我们的公♥寓♥
Yes, I bought our apartment.
你向我父亲借钱?
And you borrowed money from my father?
那有什么糟糕的? -不糟糕
Why is that bad? - It's not.
他妈的当然糟糕了! -我不明白
It sure as fuck is!
什么公♥寓♥? -我们的公♥寓♥ 安比
What apartment? - Our apartment, Abe!
你们没有公♥寓♥ -是他们的旧公♥寓♥ 安比
You don't have an apartment.
真不敢相信你居然向我父亲借钱
I can't believe you borrowed money from my father!
我不会说
Joel, I'm not going to mention that I picked up
我听到了羞辱的语气 但我确实听到了
on a very insulting tone there, but I did.
你为什么那么做? -因为我喜欢那间公♥寓♥
Why would you do that? - Why would you do that?
因为我在那间公♥寓♥里很开心
Because I was happy in that apartment.
我希望孩子们在那间公♥寓♥里长大
I want the kids to grow up in that apartment.
那他们就没有院子了! -我知道 雪莉!
They won't have a yard!
能说回我被骗以及被我儿子羞辱的事吗?
Can we get back to the point that I was swindled
你没有被骗
You did not get swindled. - I did not insult you,
她应该能猜到的! -为什么?
She should've assumed. - Why?
因为你不会讲段子
Because you can't tell a joke.
我劝告过你无数次 可你就是不听
I've told you that over and over and over,
他说得对 你就不肯听
That's right! You won't!
我会想办法把你的钱弄回来的
I will figure out a way to get you your money.
你借了多少钱? -你为什么想知道?
How much did you borrow? - Why do you want to know?
我在跟米琪说话! -在这里能有隐私吗?
I'm talking to Midge. - Would you like some privacy?
也许我可以帮她一把
Maybe I can help her out. - With what?
桑娅不是媒婆 -她当然是
Sonja was not a matchmaker.
你妈妈付钱给她了
Your mother paid her. - What?
他们得加上储蓄债券
They had to throw in a savings bond
和土耳其礼仪步♥枪♥套装才打动了我爸
and a Turkish ceremonial rifle set
你们难道不是应该 准备好应对所有情况吗?
Aren't you supposed to be prepared for anything?
你不需要 我会还你钱的!
You do not need to do any math! You will get your money.
我不相信你!
I don't believe you. - You think I'd lie to you
我怎么就成了坏人了?
How did I become the bad guy here?
你怎么会想买♥♥下那套公♥寓♥呢?
Where did you get the idea to buy your apartment?
我怎么会落得 跟彼提和雅可比困在同一个笼子里?
How did I wind up in a cage with Petey and Jacob?!
这漏斗蛋糕很好吃
This funnel cake is delicious.
雅可比!你的漏斗蛋糕好吃吗?
Jacob, is your funnel cake delicious?
彼提 你的漏斗蛋糕好吃吗?
Petey, is your funnel cake delicious?
喂 女人 闭嘴! -你才闭嘴!
Hey, lady, shut up!
这个高度对天主教♥徒♥来说不危险吗?
What about a Catholic? Is it a good height for a Catholic?
就是这个段子害你被炒掉的?
Was that the joke that got you fired?
我没有打算这样告诉大家的
I did not intend to tell everyone this way.
像正常的文明人一样 讨论这事
like normal, civilized goddamn people!
很好玩
So fun.
笑一个!
Say cheese! - Oh!
每天我下班回家 都会看到她给我留的清单
Every day, I get home from work, and she's left me a list.
“倒垃圾、修水槽、遛狗”
"Take out the trash. Fix the sink. Walk the dog."
我知道我们出现了一些问题
Now, I know we've had some problems,
但我还是在尽力向她弥补 可她一点也不让步
but still, I'm doing everything I can to make it all up to her,
祝你们晚上愉快 下次再见 -而且她从来不回家
See you next time. - Plus, she's never home.
她总是待在秘书学校
She's always at secretarial school,
这可能就是她的清单 写得如此专业的原因
which is probably why the lists she leaves me
今天晚上 她回到家
So, she comes home, and I'm standing there,
椒盐卷饼女服务员般 冰冷无情的凝视
Oktoberfest pretzel waitress stare of hers,
我说:“伊莫金 我们得谈谈”
and I say, "Imogene, we need to talk."
她让我稍等 她走进卧室 然后出来
She says give her a minute. She goes into the bedroom.
然后她笑着说
And then she smiles and says, "Have a great night at the club.
她说向我问好?
Are you serious? She said to tell me hello?
稍等
One second.
我们正式从事夜♥总♥会♥行业了
We are officially in the nightclub business.
银行今晚开门 跟我来
Bank's open tonight.
好吧 这是干吗… -不要说话
Okay. So, what's... - Don't talk.
米琪需要她的钱 -是的 我知道…
Midge needs her money.
你这经纪人真是一流 -你这是在落井下石
That's some top-notch managing.
好吧 她需要她的钱
Okay, well, she needs her money,
所以 我会给你开一张支票
so I am going to write you a check.
真不敢相信你会这么做
Really? Wow, I can't believe you would do that.
我在过去对你的辱骂大部分都不作数
Hey, listen, you are not most of the things
但是 在我把这个交给你之前 我们得好好聊一聊
However...
该死的! -没错 “该死的” 正是如此
Shit. - Yeah, shit.
你必须清清楚楚地告诉我
And you are gonna tell me everything.
发生了什么 你把她的钱怎么了
What happened to Midge's money,
你要喝多大杯的酒? -这么大
How big a drink you want?
有留言吗?该死 你确定吗? 这个周末我应该有一场演出的
Any messages? Shit, are you sure?
哈里科恩 他留过关于演出位的信息吗?
Okay, what about Harry Corn?
在波士顿和费城都很成功 丹佛就不行
It worked great in Boston, Philly.
这是个东海岸段子
Well, it's an East Coast joke. My lunch joke,
哪种三明治最好笑? -大号♥三明治
Which sandwich is funniest? - Hoagie.
大号♥三明治是搞笑的三明治
Hoagie is a funny sandwich. - Put that away.
尾随我回家?要走50个街区呢
Follow me home? That's 50 blocks.
还不如在外面把我敲晕抢走呢
Why not just knock me in the head right outside?
我倒是想 能先聊正事吗? -当然
I'd love to, but first, can we talk business?
这不是梅赛尔女士么
And I was thinking... - Well, if it isn't Mrs. Maisel.
我跟他说了不要这样
I told him not to do this.
我没有怎样 我只是来和喜剧同行打个招呼
I am not doing anything. I'm just stopping by
这条更厉害 -什么?
Oh, this is better. - What is it?
这是一则经典负面新闻 关于一位叫梅赛尔的女士
It's a good, old-fashioned hit job
不知从哪儿冒出来的 她跟着兰尼布鲁斯混
You know, she comes out of nowhere,
为夏伊鲍德温做开场表演 她是个贱♥人♥
and opening for Shy Baldwin. Blah, blah, blah. She's a whore.
还有照片
And there's a picture.
“传言说 她被鲍德温团队 毫不留情地当街甩掉
Rumor has it she was unceremoniously dumped
至少他喜欢我的屁♥股♥
At least he likes my ass.
“苏菲列侬也遇到过类似的事
"I hear a similar thing happened with Sophie Lennon.
“但梅赛尔女士有特别的 拿下重要工作的技巧”
Mrs. Maisel has quite the knack
“她是个贱♥人♥”
Blah, blah, blah. She's a whore.
“也更擅长丢掉机会
"...and a better knack for losing them.
“这个傻笑女孩背后的真♥相♥究竟如何?
What is the real story with this giggle girl, anyway?
“阿波罗剧院那场表演 究竟发生了什么?
And what exactly happened at that show at the Apollo?
下回分解”
I'll get back to you on that one." - Well, my work here is done.
L罗伊邓纳姆? -不认识
L. Roy Dunham? - Don't know,
但《成功的滋味》他看太多遍了
but he's seen The Sweet Smell of Success one too many times.
最让人难过的是 阿波罗那场演出非常棒
You know what really sucks about this?
观众喜欢我 -我知道
The crowd loved me. - I know.
他们喜欢我一出场就娓娓道来
And they loved me because I just went out there
我总是这种时候表现最好 苏西
What's the point? - The point is
回想一下我真正成功的那些演出
Think about it. Think about my truly great shows.
不是精心打磨的那种 而是高♥潮♥迭起的演出
Not the good, solid, polished ones
我想到的是 袒胸露乳的第一夜醉酒演出
You know, the first night drunken tit-wagging show
佩妮潘那次
The one you arranged with Lenny. The Penny Pann takedown.
毁了我的婚姻和余生幸福 很棒的演出
Ruined my marriage and any chance at happiness,
那是只有我才能完成的表演 -同意
The kind of shows that only I could do.
万一他们不给我做自己的机会呢? -他们会的
What if they never let me be me? - They will.
我希望每次上台都做自己
I want to be me every time I walk out on that stage.
你会的! -不 听我说
You will. - No. Listen,
如果我要连续几周 不在艾斯特和伊森身边
if I'm gonna do this, Susie,
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表