给这个先生写一篇讣告
a goddamn obit for this man.
然后把300美元还我
And give me my $300 back!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, fuck you!
大家听好
Listen up, everybody.
西蒙梅尔曼
Simon Mellman is persona non grata from now on.
从没见过他 没听过他
Never met him, never heard of him.
他是尼古拉霍赫洛夫 我们是苏联
He is Nikolai Khokhlov, and we are Russia.
这些做封面
What? - And these are the covers.
你们要是有意见就憋着
And if you have a problem with that, suck it!
多蒂? -怎么了 安比?
Dody? - Yes, Abe?
请新放一张纸
Fresh piece of paper, please.
发在哪里?
Where is this being published, Abe?
这里 《乡村之声》
Here, in The Village Voice.
我们不登讣告
The Voice doesn't do obits.
那就是简讯 通告一个人的死亡
Great. Then it's a brief, informative article
多蒂 我们开始干活
Dody, let's get to work.
忙着复习期中考试?
Cramming for midterms?
这些医生说了一堆废话
These doctors, they come in and babble
在别人问问题之前就走了
a bunch of bullshit, and then they leave
回答不了关于上一个医生的问题
and they can't answer the question you have
因为那不是他们负责的领域 -咬一口
from the last guy 'cause that's not their field.
他们语速很快 说完就走
and they talk fast and leave fast,
我就借了梅的书
so I figured I'd borrow a bunch of Mei's books,
我记了笔记 开始查 -咖啡
take notes and look it up later. - Coffee.
但我不认识这些词 我就把读音记下来
But I don't know the words they're using,
这些词的拼法
but since the actual word is not spelled the way I wrote it down,
谢谢
Thank you.
完全没变化?
So no change at all, huh?
他昏迷得越久… -不 吃贝果
And the longer he's out... - Nope. Eat your bagel.
嘿 你看到了吗?
Hey. You see this?
东风 -红中
East. - Red. Dragon.
是 她们打了好几个小时了
Yeah. They've been at it for a couple of hours.
梅在帮妈妈分散注意力 -自摸!
Mei's trying to distract Ma a little.
她试着在医院厨房♥煲汤
She got nuts and tried to make soup in the hospital kitchen.
他们叫了警♥察♥来 所以…
They called the cops, so...
我需要钱 -什么?
I need money. - What?
她把我赢空了 -你开玩笑
Your mother wiped me out. - You're kidding.
我看着像开玩笑吗?
Do I look like I'm kidding?
别让着她 -我没有
You didn't need to let her win.
我麻将打得很好
I am a great mah-jongg player.
我们家祖祖辈辈打麻将都很厉害
I come from generations of great mah-jongg players.
我家经营麻将馆
My family runs a mah-jongg parlor, for God's sake.
她把我赢空了 你好
And she is wiping the floor with me.
吃贝果吗?
Bagel?
给 -就这么点?
Here. - That's it?
不 我还要更多
Oh, no. I need more. - I don't have more.
等等 我看看外套里还有没有
Hold on. I'll see if I have more in my jacket.
麦圭尔医生 请来急诊室
Dr. McGuire, please report to the ER.
吃贝果吗
Bagel?
谢谢
Thanks.
你真好 帮忙让雪莉有事做
It's nice, you keeping Shirley busy like this.
乔尔跟你说他们叫警♥察♥了吗?
Did Joel tell you they called the cops?
他说了
He did.
他还告诉我…
He also told me...
请别生气 但是乔尔… 我知道现在的状况
Please don't be mad, but Joel...
我想也许我们可以谈谈
I thought maybe we could have a talk.
现在有点晚了
Oh, it's a little late for that, don't you think?
不是那个意思
Different talk.
我是想谈谈后面该怎么做
We should figure out how it's gonna work.
什么怎么做?
How what's gonna work?
你和我 乔尔和孩子们
You know, with you and me and Joel and the kids.
你会成为…他们会是 你知道…
I mean, you'll be, you know...
显然我不知道 -梅
Clearly, I don't know. - Mei, come on.
他们和我一起生活 但也会和你来往很多
Obviously, they live with me, but they'll be with you a lot,
现在他们要有弟弟妹妹了
and now they'll have a sibling, and I just think we need
我不希望他们叫你“妈妈” -我也不希望
Like I don't want them calling you Mom.
如果他们把自己锁在卫生间了
Well, what if they lock themselves in your bathroom
需要帮助呢?
and they need to call out for help?
他们为什么会在卫生间?
Why are they in my bathroom? - Because it's bath time.
在我的卫生间? -梅 拜托
They're bathing in my bathroom?
他们是你的孩子 你给他们洗
Mei, come on. - They're your kids. You bathe 'em.
但他们要住你那儿 -为什么?
But they're staying with you. - Why?
轮到你们的周末 -做什么?
Because it's your weekend. - To do what?
照顾他们 因为你嫁给了他们的父亲
To take them because you are married to their father.
不是吗?
Aren't you?
有电♥话♥找米琪梅赛尔
Phone call for Midge Maisel.
请来护士站 -失陪
Please come to the nurses' station. - Excuse me.
我公公… -我知道
I told you my father-in-law is... - Yes, I know.
太遗憾了 但是你让我做了这些改变
So sad. But see, you made me change everything.
博伊斯 -我在厕所能照见自己
Boise. - I can see myself in the toilet bowls.
太干净了 真漂亮
They're so clean. It's gorgeous.
很好 -我买♥♥了水果
Well, that's great. - I bought the fruit
小伞和卫生棉条
and the umbrellas and the tampon sticks.
是质量好的那种? -对 质量好的那种
The good ones? - Yes, the good ones, Midge.
最好的
The best ones.
你要求的改变我都做到了
You demanded these changes, and I did them,
然后这么多女人来看你
and then all these women came to see you.
对不起 -我发明了一种酒
I'm sorry. - I invented a drink.
是吗? -粉粉的 有泡沫
Oh, yeah? - It is pink and fizzy
点上火 超漂亮 我取名为“我曾是个男人”
and you set it on fire.
看来我们培养出了戏剧性的天赋
I see we've developed a flair for the dramatic.
请回来吧
Please come back.
我给了小兔、米兹和格罗里亚 很好笑的段子去讲
Boise, I gave Bunny, Mitzi and Gloria
效果如何?
How did that go?
“我们要在门上挂一个新牌子
We got a new sign to go on the door here.
“一面写着‘营业中 请进’
On one side, it says, "We're open.
“另一面写‘抱歉已关门’”
And on the other side, it says, "Sorry we're closed."
我不明白
I don't get it.
不是这么写的
I don't think that's what it says.
我是照着读的
What it fucking says. I'm looking at it right here.
“抱歉已…” -“穿衣”
"Sorry we're..." - "Clothed."
写的是“抱歉已穿衣” 我们把衣服穿上了
It says, "Sorry we're clothed."
另一面写着“抱歉已穿衣”
And on the other side, it says, "Sorry we're clothed."
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
多谢你的选角
So, thanks for that bit of casting.
博伊西 我保证尽快赶过去
Look, Boise, I promise I will get there
我得挂了
Now, I have to go.
哦 我的天 你回来了 你确实回来了 对吧?
Oh, my God. You came back.
就演一场 博伊西 -好
One set, Boise. - That's fine.
然后就回医院
One set, then I go back to the hospital.
是 很好 谢谢 嘿
Yes, great. Thank you. Hey.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
牡丹太多了吧?盖过蓝铃花的风姿了?
Too many peonies, right?
休息一下 博伊西 去练练拳击
Take a break, Boise.
该死 博伊西
Goddamn Boise. Mitzi, never mind. She's back.
很好 问她哪个部分是包袱
Oh, good. Ask her which part is the setup
跟你说一声 你不在一切都很好
Just so you know, everything went fine without you.
那太好了
Glad to hear it.
你是扮的什么? -你?
What are you supposed to be?
是不是像照镜子一样?
Like looking in a mirror, huh?
谢谢!
Thank you.
好多人
Such a great crowd.
很高兴来到这里
It's very nice to be here, really.
我家里出了点小变故
So I have a little family drama going on.
我前夫的爸爸刚犯了心脏病
My ex-father-in-law just had a heart attack.
他正处于昏迷中 医生不知道他能不能挺过来
He's unconscious, and they have no idea
谢谢!
Thank you.
后面有人喜欢不确定的死亡!
We have a fan of uncertain death in the back there.
享受你和死神的象棋游戏吧
Enjoy your chess game with the reaper.
总之 过去几天里
So, anyhow, for the last couple of days,
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表