好的
Okay.
跟我们说下名字?
Want to give us a name?
她可能只是出门上学 放学回家
I mean, she probably just goes to school,
你们只需要名字?
And all you need's a name?
我们会非常小心
And we will be very discreet.
快 多萝西 转回地窖!
Quick! Dorothy!
她当着博伊西的面说
She told Boise right to his face--
博伊西是这里管事的 “你先敲门”
Boise runs the place-- "You knock first."
“女孩的更衣室 男人要敲门”
"Girls have knockers. Men knock." That's what she said.
她是这么说的
Midge has always been quietly assertive.
我在费城一个地方工作过 我得在门上贴“禁止吹♥箫♥”
I worked a place in Philly once. Had to put a sign on the door.
太好笑了
So funny.
吹♥箫♥是什么意思?
What's a BJ?
亲爱的 你太天真无邪了
God, honey, you are so sweet and innocent.
就像骑兔子的小精灵
Like an elf riding a bunny rabbit.
我喜欢和职场女性一起坐着聊聊天
Well, I love this. Sitting around, chatting,
你也工作?你是做什么的?
Oh, you work, sweetie? What do you do?
穿溜冰鞋的工作?
Something with ice skates, right?
我不会溜冰 我是个母亲
No, I can't skate.
男人不尊重秘书
Men don't respect 'em.
他们盯着秘书的奶♥子♥看
They spend all day at the office just staring at their tits.
真下流 -是的
It's degrading. - Right. Well,
你应该学溜冰 -你好吗 不来聚会的人?
You really should learn to skate.
我觉得我这个月的收支刚好平衡
With payday tomorrow, I think I am just gonna make it
我知道 他下单了56只特百惠
He put in an order to buy 56 pieces of Tupperware from me.
太离谱了 我不会接受的
It's ridiculous. I'm not calling it in.
他在努力补偿你
He's Archie. He's trying to pay you back whatever way he can.
我们会度过难关的
We'll get through it.
钱会来 也会走 最近走得比较多
Money comes, money goes.
一切都还好吧?
Everything okay?
我们在聊一场大劫案
Yeah. We're just talking about the big snatch.
谁 崔克西? -不是
Who? Trixie?
里面有一些我前夫的贵重物品
Had some valuables in it.
他没法支付月度账单了
who now cannot make his monthly payment.
该死 我忘了 我给你找到一个演出机会 米琪
Oh, shoot, I forgot. I've got a lead for you on a gig, Midge.
“主妇支持肯尼迪” 杰基主办
Wives For Kennedy.
杰基肯尼迪? 天啊 我想做她最好的朋友
Jackie? Jackie Kennedy?
她是肯尼迪的妻子
She's John F. Kennedy's wife.
这名字也有印象
Her name rings a bell, too. - They need a comedian.
他们想找位看起来像女士的喜剧演员
One that looks like a lady.
这是杰基的要求
It was Jackie's request. A lady comedian.
有报酬吗? -谁在乎啊?
Does it pay? - Who the hell cares?
肯尼迪 她会去的
Kennedy. She'll do it!
有报酬 不能说下流段子 -她不会说的
It pays. You just can't say dirty stuff.
我会去的 谢谢你 格罗里亚
I'll do it. Thanks, Gloria.
我把联♥系♥电♥话♥写下来
I'll jot down the number to call.
你♥爸♥怎么知道这事?
So how's your dad involved in this?
他是参议员
Oh, he's a senator.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你不熟悉我们的两院制议会制度吗?
Are you not familiar
我熟悉
No, I am. - Because you didn't seem that familiar with John F. Kennedy.
多萝西现在一定快吐了
Come on. Dorothy must be close to throwing up by now.
嘿 介绍我认识一下大劫案
Hey, introduce me to the Big Snatch.
一定会是场灾难
This is gonna be a disaster.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about? You got a great turnout.
多少人中的两个 20人? 你帮阿飞做得很好了
Two guys out of what, 20?
我不能让你在这种地方演出
Yeah, well, I can't showcase you in a place
我刚夸了你
I gave you a compliment.
没有酒
There's no booze, and the acoustics...
没人会笑的 那你就完了
No one would laugh. You would die in this room.
等等 我没别的意思
Whoa, slow down, I wasn't implying anything,
只是想说你的上座率很好
I was just saying you got a good turnout.
我在没人笑的场合最擅长搞笑了
And I could kill in an unfunny room.
我该去看看阿飞了
I should go check on Alfie.
你应该看看我在格兰特墓地的演出 全场都笑疯了
You should've seen me in Grant's Tomb.
比我想的要大
It's bigger than I thought.
我吐出来之前 我还挺喜欢它的味道
And before I spat it out, I was really enjoying the taste.
你要还回去?
And you want to get it back to them?
怎么还?
But how is the question.
去一场弥撒
Well, maybe you should stop by a mass,
排队 等轮到你的时候
get in the communion line, and when it's your turn,
扔回去
just toss it back in.
难道他们不会起疑
They wouldn't be suspicious of a Jew
一个犹太人朝圣杯里扔圣饼吗?
tiddlywinking a communion wafer back in the cup?
他们会朝我洒圣水的
They'd throw holy water on me. - Then what, flush it?
冲走基♥督♥的身体?
You're going to flush the body of Christ down the toilet?
这个可怜人已经受了够多苦了
The poor man's been through enough...
各位 要开始了
Guys, it's starting.
欢迎大家
Hello. And welcome.
现在
So, right off, a piece of good news.
我不会给你们看无聊的纸牌魔术
I'm not gonna bore you with card tricks.
后面的人看不见我在做什么
You people toward the back, you wouldn't be able
除非我走进观众席
Unless I came up into the audience,
谁想看我去观众席啊?
and who wants to see me come up into the audience?
你们待在下面 这个…
And you'll stay there, and this...
现在…
Now let's go forward.
很久以前的我的祖先
My ancestors, long ago.
一会儿会说的
We'll get to that.
在《大鲍斯的业余时刻》
On the Major Bowes Amateur Hour,
我赢了
I won. Cute.
这个还没发生
This hasn't even happened yet.
也许会发生
Perhaps it will, perhaps it won't.
我的家人 我的斗篷
My family. My cape.
我的好运
My break. My future...
我的天!罗斯 那个看起来像你
My God, Rose,
不…
No... does it?
他是魔法师 知道么 节目安排里写了的 读一下
He is magic, you know.
很好 因为我把所有门 从外面锁上了 你们别无选择
'Cause I've locked all the doors from the outside.
现在到了我邀请
Now is the time when I ask
抱歉 你们太急躁了
Sorry, too eager.
我就不该举
I knew I shouldn't have raised my hand.
我总是过于兴奋 让被人避之不及
I get overly excited, and that pushes people away.
只是有时候而已 -我想找不情愿的人
Just sometimes.
深不可测的人
The ones with depth we cannot see.
他在指谁?
Who's he pointing to?
我想他在指你
I believe he's pointing to you.
为什么? -去吧 很好玩的
Why not? - Mama, go on, come on, Mama. - Get up there, Rose.
去吧 妈妈
Come on, Mom! - It'll be fun!
如果我不能去 你去我也挺高兴的
If not me, I'm so happy it's you, Rose.
我们来给她一点鼓励
Let's give her some encouragement,
她不知道我会对她做什么
She has no idea
来到我身边 年轻的女士
Come right up next to me, young lady.
好了 你叫什么名字?
Now, what's your name?
还好你不叫仙人掌
Thank God your name wasn't Cactus.
好好笑!
Good one!
介绍一下你自己 罗斯
Tell me a little about yourself, Rose.
这个…
Oh, well, I live on the Upper West Side.
听起来是个幸福人生
Sounds like a wonderful life.
你喜欢你的孙子们吗 罗斯?
Do you like your grandchildren, Rose?
当然喜欢 我爱他们 他们很完美
Of course I do. What a thing to say.
你困吗? -你说什么?
Are you sleepy? - I'm sorry?
伊森、艾斯特和海姆
Ethan, Esther and Chaim.
太好了
Wonderful, I like the rhythm of that.
艾斯特
Esther...
海姆 这里很热
Chaim... It's warm in here.
这里很热
It's warm in here.
伊森
Ethan.
艾斯特
Esther.
海姆 你喜欢你的孙子们吗 罗斯?
Chaim. Do you like your grandchildren, Rose?
小小的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们 他们的父母太仁慈了
They can be little terrors. Their parents are too lenient.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表