放到头上
Put it on your head. - Where are you going?
你要付钱吗? -现在是暴风雪
Aren't you gonna pay for the papers?
如果我有钱包 我会付钱的
If I had my purse, I'd pay.
如果我有你的钱包 我也会付
If I had your purse, I'd pay. - Wh-What if there's a hell?
我不信
Oh, I don't believe this. - What if the rabbis are wrong
真的有地狱 我们的命运已经注定了!
and there is a hell and this is the moment our fate is decided?
如果有地狱 我就是头牌
Believe me, honey, if there's a hell, I'm the headliner.
我们去哪儿?
Where are we going?
你还好吗?没事吧?
How you doing? You okay?
在暴风雪中跑了十分钟
Ten minutes in the elements.
要我打电♥话♥叫理发师吗?牧师呢?
Do you need me to call a hairdresser or a priest?
我没事
I'm fine.
这地方不错
This place is nice. - Carnegie Hall.
本阿特曼的帽子在打折
Ooh, they're having a hat sale at B. Altman's.
我要是还有员工折扣就好了
If only I still had my employee discount,
给我!
Give me that.
晚上好 布鲁斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Bruce. Rough weather out there.
确实
It is indeed.
听到没?布鲁斯先生
You hear that? "Mr. Bruce."
你去卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅演出 去会被叫作“布鲁斯先生”
You play Carnegie Hall, you get "Mr. Bruce."
晚上好 布鲁斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Bruce.
怎么样?
Ah. - Well, what do you think?
非常好 布鲁斯先生
Very nice, Mr. Bruce.
卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅
Carnegie Hall.
好了
So, drink? Food? Something absorbent?
请给我毛巾
Towel, please.
很抱歉 姑娘们
Oh, I'm so sorry, girls.
你们不该是这样的结局
Wasn't supposed to end like this.
你在跟你的鞋说话?
Are you talking to your shoes?
没有
No. Shh.
我会和我的假领子 进行非常严肃的对话
I'm gonna have a very serious talk later with my dickie.
假领子?就是…
Dickie? Like... - Yes.
不是… -不是
Not... - No.
很好
Nice. - It was the funniest garment
保持安全距离?
Keeping a safe distance?
我会说是尊重的距离
Respectful distance, I'd like to say.
因为我和鞋子说话而怕我吗?
Are you afraid of me 'cause I talk to my shoes?
有些男人觉得这样很有魅力
Some men find that wildly attractive.
我觉得你身上有很多东西 都会让男人觉得有魅力
I think there are many things about you
你可以坐在椅子上
You know you can sit on the entire chair.
你就像保持平衡的瓦伦达飞人
You look like one of the Wallendas,
这…
It...
我穿着…
I'm wearing... I'm good.
你什么?
Your what?
你穿着什么?
What are you wearing?
我的演出紧身胸衣
My show corset.
你有演出紧身胸衣?
You have a show corset? - Yes.
它和你的
How is this different from, say, your dentist corset?
更容易让我窒息
It's much more likely to suffocate me.
也更好看
It's also prettier. - Yep.
漂亮的东西总想害死你
It's always the pretty ones who try to kill you.
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
怎么了?
What? I did not plan this. - Getting me back here?
你没有改变大气
You mean you didn't alter the atmosphere,
造成下雪
causing it to snow, and then organize a raid
我还没有重要到让你费这些功夫?
What, I'm not important enough
你…
You are more important than God.
你注意到了
You paid attention.
注意到你?
To you?
一直都有
Always.
米琪
Midge?
兰尼! -抱歉
Lenny. - I'm sorry.
我观察人类形态
I'm an observer of the human condition.
上帝就是这样打造我的
It's the way God made me.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们要这样…
If we do this...
在这个蓝色的房♥间里
and we do some very blue things in this very blue room...
我不知道会是什么发展
Wow, do I not know which way this is going.
你永远
that you will never, ever forget
我非常
that I am very, very funny.
必须的
First and foremost.
我是认真的 兰尼
I'm serious, Lenny.
我会全程大笑的
I will be laughing through the entire thing.
我保证
I promise.
好
Yep.
和我的一样
Just like mine.
我说谎了
I lied.
我只会在最后大笑
I'm only gonna laugh at the end.
别走!
Nope.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
喂?
Hello?
再见
Goodbye.
显然
So, apparently, being Mr. Bruce means
我在想…
So I was thinking...
这不是给你的
That is not for you.
你不用担心
You don't need to worry about that.
可是… -一切都很好
All is well.
我保证
I promise.
穿上衣服 我们要去保释那些狐朋狗友
Now, get dressed.
安比!我不知道你还在
Abe! Abe! - Hmm?
刚才有人打电♥话♥
Someone called a while ago, said you needed to get
我不知道… -他死了吗?
I don't know. I... - He's dead. Is he dead?
哦 我的天! -我不知道 他们说赶快
Oh, my God. - I don't know.
我会咬掉你的手指 伊索贝尔
I will bite your fingers off, Isobel.
不是伊索贝尔 多蒂 我是安比
It's not Isobel, Dody.
几点了? -很晚了
What time is it? - It's very late.
我要去医院了
I have to get to the hospital.
你也该回家了
You should go home.
谢谢你帮忙 你是真正的桑丘潘沙
Thank you for your help.
奥康奈尔医生的电♥话♥
Phone call for Dr. O'Connell.
奥康奈尔医生 护士站有您的电♥话♥
Dr. O'Connell, you have a phone call at the nurses' station.
你怎么这么慢?
What kept you?
但你还活着
I... But you're alive.
是的
I am. Yes.
你没死?
You're not dead.
我没有
No, I'm not.
希望是另一种结果? -不 我当然没意见
You hoping for a different outcome?
我试过给你打电♥话♥
I tried to call you.
有个不耐烦的员工催我挂电♥话♥
Some disgruntled employee rushed me off the phone.
这是谁?我认识她吗?
Who's this? Do I know her?
这是梅
Oh, this is Mei.
太棒了
It's so wonderful.
你知道医院会雇打麻将的人
Do you know that now hospitals hire mah-jongg players
帮你在即将来临的死亡面前分分心吗?
to distract you from impending death?
真的? -什么?
Really? - What?
她问了 我吓傻了
She asked. I froze. - Ah, geez.
天啊 -但她给了我小费
She tipped me, though, so I can pay you back.
那很好
That's nice.
那是什么 安比?
What's that, Abe?
什么? -你手里?
What? - In your hand.
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
你攥得很紧
You're holding it very tightly.
只是… -上面写着:“莫舍讣告”
It's just, uh...
你给我写了讣告? -没有
You wrote my obituary? - No.
你写了一份东西 取了这个标题
You wrote something and titled it "Moishe's Obituary"?
不 我只是…
No. I just...
是 我写了点东西
Yes. I wrote something.
这样匆忙赶来 你本来是怎么打算的?
Well, what were you going to do rushing in here like that?
是的 -在昏迷中?
Yes. - While I was unconscious?
或是死后 是的
Or dead. Yes.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表