我们有件事要办
We have a piece of business we need to do.
你想要我的签名?
Mm, you want my autograph?
声明我们不再有合作关系
we're no longer in any kind of business together.
让律师看过了
A lawyer looked it over and everything.
但你是我的经纪人
But you're my manager.
我不是你的经纪人 -你让我登上了百老汇的舞台
I'm not your manager.
是我的经纪人做到的 -我不是你的经纪人
My manager did that.
我和我的经纪人
Me and my manager.
我不是你的经纪人
I am not your manager.
你是 -我不是
You are. - I'm not.
这是要解散您的伙伴关系 女士
It's a dissolution of your partnership,
是
Yes.
好吧
Fine.
我该洗肥皂浴了
It's time for my soapy bath.
米里亚姆 拜托你敲门 这是卫生间
Miriam. Knock, please. It's a bathroom.
我的卫生间 -卫生间是公用的
My bathroom.
不是吗?
Is that no longer the case?
是的 但你为什么 在我…我们的卫生间里工作?
Yes, but why are you working in my... the...
必须很舒服 因为我舒服的时候才有灵感
And it needs to be cozy because I'm creative when I'm cozy.
但你的 我们的 另一个卫生间也是这么大
But your... our other bathroom is the same size.
离你妈睡觉的房♥间太近了
But too close to the room where your mother is trying to sleep.
打字声会吵醒她 太没礼貌了
This would wake her up, and that would be rude.
是啊 你不想没礼貌
Yes, you wouldn't want to be rude.
关门!
Door!
妈妈 你起来了 还在重新收拾我的厨房♥
Mama. You're up.
所有东西都挤在特别低的架子上
Everything was jammed onto freakishly low shelves
因为是你的矮个子朋友收拾的
because your vertically challenged friend
对拇指汤姆或棒棒糖协会 来说合适 正常人就不行了
For Tom Thumb, yes, or the Lollipop Guild,
好的 -她叫伊索贝尔?
Isobel? - Imogene.
你早餐想吃什么?伊森
What do you want for breakfast, Ethan?
麦片
Cereal.
你很专一 我喜欢这一点
You're consistent. I like that about you.
我们刚去散了个步
We just went for a walk.
这个?
This.
我怕它在这里放坏了
I was afraid it would spoil if it was out here much longer,
我打算帮大家都收好的
I was gonna do that for everybody on the floor.
牛奶小仙女 不过你们回来了
I'm like the Milk Fairy. But you're back.
那就不用了
So no need to do that.
好好喝牛奶
Enjoy your milk. - Nice to see you.
你父母帮你 把这里买♥♥回来真是太好了
Oh, and so nice your parents bought your place back for you.
安森农场 我是格斯
Anson Farms. Gus speaking.
格斯你好 我是河畔385号♥的米里亚姆梅赛尔
Hi, Gus. This is Miriam Maisel at 385 Riverside.
我们今天的牛奶配送有问题
Something happened with our milk delivery this morning.
是 梅赛尔 河畔385号♥
Yes. Maisel, 385 Riverside.
关于您的账号♥ -怎么了?
I was gonna call you about your account.
我们的账号♥五年了
But that's not right. We had an account with you for five years.
账号♥在您丈夫名下
But it's your husband who had the account. Uh,
乔尔梅赛尔
Joel Maisel. That's who we had the account with.
对 我是乔尔梅塞尔太太
Right. And I'm Mrs. Joel Maisel. His wife at the time.
账单是他付 所以信用属于他
Well, he paid the tab, so it was his credit.
那是我们的信用
It was our credit.
您要从头开始支付
And you're basically starting from scratch,
所以我们需要先期支付一些现金
so we need some cash up front.
抱歉 -“抱歉”可不能用来冲麦片 格斯
Sorry. - I can't pour "sorry" on cereal.
米里亚姆! -女士 这是公♥司♥政策
Miriam. - Ma'am, it's company policy.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do about it.
那很好…格斯
Well, that's very nice. Gus.
我有话要对你说 格斯?
Do you want to know something, Gus?
你们的牛奶也没那么好喝
Your milk is really not that delicious.
那太遗憾了 -喝起来像牛尿
I'm sorry to hear that. - Kind of tastes like cow piss.
米里亚姆! -你们的黄油有化学制剂的臭味
Miriam. - And your butter has a chemical stink.
你们的牛都是劣等牛 格斯
Ma'am. - You just have some inferior cows, Gus.
吐司还是香蕉 孩子 选一个
It's toast or a banana, kid. Pick.
这是个男人的世界 宝贝
It's a fucking man's world, sweetie.
好吧
Okay. - International singing sensation
…哈莱姆区的骄子 夏伊鲍德温要结婚了
and proud son of Harlem Shy Baldwin
多少女人心碎了!
So many brokenhearted ladies out there.
夏伊邀请女友
Shy surprised his longtime girlfriend,
莫妮卡强森在巴黎惊喜登台
Monica Johnson, by inviting her onstage in Paris,
在3000名狂热粉丝面前
getting down on one knee, and popping the question
跪地求婚
in front of 3,000 rabid fans.
婚礼正在纽约举♥行♥
The nuptials are said to be happening
更多细节我们后续为您报道
We'll let you know when we get more details.
与此同时 祝贺这对幸福的新人
In the meantime, congratulations
当着3000名粉丝的面
Guess it's a good thing she said yes with 3,000
不过谁会拒绝夏伊鲍德温呢
As if anyone would turn down Shy Baldwin.
好消息?什么?支票吗?
What, the check? - They're cutting it today.
你真是神了!
You're a fucking miracle worker.
谢谢 哦对了 我有新工作了
Thank you. And, hey, I have a new job.
在哪儿?
Wow. Where?
这里 在保险办公室
Here. At the insurance office. Hi, Marcie.
你怎么会在 我们的保险办公室工作?
Tess, how is it you're working at our insurance office?
巴先生雇了我 -做什么?
Mr. B hired me. - To do what?
做秘书 -不可能
To be a secretary person.
我和巴先生上了床 他说
I slept with Mr. B, and he was like,
“周五就给你开支票 我们再做一次”
"Okay, the check's yours.
我没让你跟他睡
Okay, for the record,
我以为你就是这个意思 -我说的是“勾引”
I thought you did.
随便吧 我们现在是炮♥友♥了
Anyway, now we're seeing each other,
他问:“想要工作吗?”
so he was like, "You want a job?"
我说:“好啊 如果不用太辛苦的话”
And I said, "Yeah, as long as I don't have to work that hard."
他说:“没问题”’
And he said, "No problem." I just need to do stuff to him
我觉得没问题
but I'm good with that.
我确认一下
I'm sorry, let me get this straight.
你在被我们欺诈的保险办公室工作
You are working at the insurance office that we defrauded
和保险代理人做♥爱♥
and occasionally doing stuff to the insurance agent
这个人现在其实也参与了欺诈?
who's now technically in on the fraud?
有时候跟男人上♥床♥就是会这样
That's what happens sometimes when you sleep with guys.
我没让你跟他上♥床♥!
I did not tell you to sleep with the guy!
拜托别喊
Don't yell. Come on, you started the whole thing
我没偷 我是借
I didn't steal it. I borrowed it.
如果你不经别人允许就借
But if you borrow it without telling someone,
不就是偷吗?
isn't that stealing?
你是在大家都能听见的办公室 讲电♥话♥吗?
Are you at the office now
是的 你好吗 凯尔?
Yeah. What's shaking, Kyle?
那就他妈闭嘴!
Then shut the fuck up!
真是暴脾气
What a hothead.
我要挂了 跟你丈夫问好
I got to go. Say hello to your husband.
好的 我有工作了他很高兴
Oh, sure. He's thrilled I got a job.
把支票给我 立刻马上
Just get me that check pronto.
他们不给我提高牛奶账单的额度
They wouldn't increase my milk tab.
你的什么? -我的牛奶账单额度
Your what? - My milk tab.
他们愿意给乔尔提额 但我就不行
They'd increase it for Joel but not for me
因为信用不在我名下
because the original credit wasn't under my name.
现在我要付钱才有牛奶喝
So now to get milk, I have to pay money,
我不知道为什么这事让我这么难过 但我确实很难过
and I don't know why I'm taking it so badly, but I am.
你不付钱他们还给你牛奶?
I'm sorry, they let you get milk without paying for it?
我怎么不知道有这种事?
How the fuck did I not know about this?
我不知道 昨天我仿佛在世界之巅
I don't know. Susie, yesterday,
现在我感觉一事无成
and right now I'm feeling like nothing is gonna work out.
买♥♥下这套公♥寓♥简直是疯了
I was fucking insane to take this apartment,
我妈把我的厨房♥翻了个底朝天
and my mother's turning my kitchen upside down,
我爸没穿上衣 在卫生间用我的口红…
and my father's in the bathroom, topless, using my lipstick.
等等 什么? -我为什么要买♥♥下这个房♥子?
Wait, what? - Why did I buy this apartment?
纠正一下 是我父母买♥♥下了房♥子
Correction. I didn't buy it. My parents bought it,
我成了个流浪汉 功劳都不是我的
which makes me the schnorrer, and I don't even get credit.
没有功劳 没有信用
Any kind of credit.
我掐了我女儿 应该把我抓起来
And I pinched my daughter. I should be up on charges.
要我过来吗?
You want me to come over?
是 我看到了
Yeah, I saw it. - He was raving
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表