都在这儿了
There it is. - Every last piece.
沙发 -你餐厅的椅子
The couch. - Your dining room chairs.
电视 -你的香艳台灯
The TV. - Your orgy lamps.
这可不是香艳台灯
These are not orgy lamps.
上面的人在做什么?
Well, what are those people on them doing?
她在教什么?法语吗?
Like, what is she teaching them? French?
挺好看的 我还是喜欢它的 你怎么看 安东尼奥?
Well, they're pretty, and I still like them.
所有家当安放好可能得费一番功夫
It's gonna take us a while to unload everything, Mrs. Maisel.
很好 我有几件事要办
Great. I've got a few errands to run. Take over, Imogene?
大家注意安全
Be safe, guys.
香艳台灯要当心点
Careful with the orgy lamps.
油渍有点顽固 但我会想办法的
Oil's tough, but I'll see what I can do, Mrs. Marshall.
你最棒了 祝你生意兴隆
You're the best, Herman. Have a good day.
我们刚庆祝了结婚30周年 -恭喜啊!
Just celebrated our 30-year anniversary.
我会很快做好的
I'll turn 'em around for you nice and quick.
还能继续给我记账吗?
And my tab's still good? - Uh, of course.
提高额度? -比如30美元?
A higher limit? - Like, say, 30 bucks?
我走了之后一件东西都没洗过
See, I haven't washed a thing since I left you.
会有很多业务上门的
There's so much business coming your way,
额度高一点对你对我都方便
a higher tab would be convenient
我觉得可以
I think I can make that work.
你太棒了
You're a doll.
我会发给我认识的所有人的
Gonna give one of these to everyone I know.
营销很重要 赫尔曼!
Marketing, Herman. - Thanks, Mrs. Maisel.
找你63美分 谢谢 欢迎再来
And 63 cents is your change. Thank you. Come again.
伊莱! -梅赛尔太太!
Eli. - Mrs. Maisel.
你的面包还是镇上最好的吧? -我也希望 你回来住了?
You still have the best buns in town?
今天刚回来
As of today. And ready to restart that tab of mine.
好啊 多少来着?十美元?
Sure. What was it, uh, ten?
以前是 但我现在希望翻个倍
Back in the day. But I'm thinking double that now.
翻倍? -或者翻三番
Double? - Or triple. You should see how my kids eat.
你有六个孩子 你更懂
Well, you should know, what with six.
额度高一点对你对我都好
So a higher tab's a real convenience. For you and for me.
应该吧 -你认识干洗店的赫尔曼吧?
I guess. - You know Herman the dry cleaner?
他真是求着我提高额度 我都有点招架不住
Practically begged me to raise my tab. He was a little pushy.
那我试试看吧
I'll see what I can do. - You're a doll.
那几个臭小孩会把我吃了
those damn kids'll eat me. Put 'em on my tab?
谢谢你 梅赛尔太太
Thanks, Mrs. Maisel.
你应该听说了 干洗店和面包店
You should have heard the dry cleaner and the baker
都求着我提高记账额度
practically begging me to raise my tab.
成年人哦 低声下气
Grown men, begging. - That's something.
额度高一点 对你的好处比我更多
Not for nothing, but a higher tab
我得问问
I'll have to check with the office.
如果你老板想找人确认
Tell them about Herman and Eli?
让他去找赫尔曼和伊莱
Here's their cards if your boss wants to chat.
好的 -你太棒了 约翰
Sure thing, Mrs. Maisel. - You're a doll, Johann.
兰迪! -嘿 梅赛尔太太!
Randy. - Hey, Mrs. Maisel.
谁家的瓜果最好吃? -我家
Who's got the best melons around?
我回来住了 所以想聊一聊我的账单额度
Listen, I'm back in the neighborhood,
沃尔特 你见过送奶工求人吗?
You ever see a milkman beg, Walter?
我没开玩笑 他真的求我提高账单额度
No, I'm serious.
他一直说 提高了额度 对他好处更多!
Kept talking about how it benefits him more than me.
态度好点 伊莫金 我们很喜欢安东尼奥的
Be nicer, Imogene. We like Antonio.
抱歉 都怪我的北欧奶奶
Sorry. It's my Nordic grandmother.
我继承了她的暴脾气
I inherited her chilly rage. - Yes, but what with him
都给我提高了额度 我觉得也应该给你这个机会
all raising my tab like that,
你在干什么? -解决我的现金流问题
What are you doing? - Solving my cash flow problem.
上周我和莫舍周♥旋♥
Last week, I dealt with Moishe.
让他延期了这处房♥子的贷款支付时间
Had to get him to agree to delay the loan payment on this place.
不是吧 -我说她该买♥♥新鞋了
You didn't. - I talked about her needing new shoes.
我挤不出眼泪 但艾斯特一提醒就哭出来了
I couldn't tear up, but then Esther cried right on cue.
我可能掐了她
I may have given her a pinch.
可耻 -但有用
Shameless. - But it worked.
如果我能把牛奶、洗衣
And now if I can just hold off paying the milk bill,
杂货、肉、面包和药品的账单
the butcher bill, the bakery bill
推迟几个月
and the pharmacy bill for just a few months,
我可能就能周转过来了
I can possibly catch up.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
这是立体派还是…
Is this cubist or...?
不 我是认真的 你觉得如何?
No, seriously. What do you think?
我也是认真的 太荒唐了
Seriously, it's insane.
第一眼看确实如此 但你听我说
At first glance, yes.
米琪! -好吧
Midge. - Okay.
当然 -新景观 室内景观
Sure. - New vistas. Interior vistas.
好的 -客厅的沙发
Okay. - Now, clearly, the living room couch
只能放那里 不能换地方
has to go where it goes. Can't make a change there.
它只适合那里 -对
It was built for that room. - Yep.
电视必须在沙发对面 依次类推
And the TV has to go across from the couch.
门厅也没法改造
Can't do anything with the foyer.
房♥子里哪里可以搞点创新?
Where can I create something new in my apartment?
引人注目 非“我”莫属?
Something splashy. Something that's just me.
卧室
Ow!
也许你不该… -稍等
Maybe you shouldn't...
我和乔尔很理智 结局我们都看到了
Joel and I made sense,
我不希望感觉到这里是我和乔尔
I don't want to feel like this is where Joel and I
我懂 -而且他在这里和我分的手
I know. - Plus, he dumped me here.
他站那儿 我站这儿
He stood right there. I stood here.
现在不一样了 因为他提分手的地方
Now it's all different,
现在是梳妆台 我当时站的是现在床的位置
where the dresser is, and where I stood
这让我舒服多了
which is a great comfort to me.
你觉得如何?
what do you think?
我觉得你应该 摆回原来的位置 这太离谱了
I think you should put it back the way it was
伊莫金 我在这里受过伤 -我知道 两次 小腿和脚趾
Imogene, I was hurt here.
是被乔尔所伤
By Joel. - I know.
但还是摆回原来的位置吧
But put it all back exactly the way it was.
漂漂亮亮的
Nice and pretty. And the new thing?
不
No. I'm gonna live with this for a while
感觉如何?
How'd that feel?
肯尼迪竞选总统
Don't get your knickers in a twist, Jerry.
我说的!你是突然散光了吗 杰瑞?
Me. I just said it. Sudden astigmatism, Jerry?
我认错
I stand corrected. I'm a piece of shit. - When are they gonna
伯尼上周扔了个牛油果出去 到现在还在那儿
Bernie threw half an avocado out last week,
安比韦斯曼 你来了
Abe Weissman! There you are.
抱歉 我迟到了吗?
I'm sorry, am I late? I-I was told
其中两人不是因为被老婆踢出家门
two of us not because their wives
她没把我踢出家门 她是不让我进门
kicked them out. - She didn't kick me out.
我们早上一醒 就开始开会了
And when we woke up, the meeting informally commenced.
各位 这位是大名鼎鼎的安比韦斯曼
Everyone, this is the notorious Abe Weissman,
百老汇恶人 现在是我们的恶人
the Terror of Broadway. And now our Terror. - Good morning.
这位是我们的美术编辑 泰伦斯
You know your arts editor, Terrence.
伯尼负责新闻 杰瑞负责本地资讯
Bernie's news. Jerry's city desk.
伦纳德负责观点板块 偶尔他是会有观点的
Leonard's opinion, and he occasionally has one.
我们的摄影师 卡尔艾尔 来自氪星
Our photographer, Kal-El, from the planet Krypton. - I made the mistake
我叫吉尔伯特 -朱尔斯是我们的手绘师
It's Gilbert.
去你的 -我们的常驻诗人
Fuck you. - Our resident poet.
这就是报头本人 请坐
And that is the masthead in the flesh.
你介意烟味吗 安比?
Is this smoke bothering you, Abe?
衣品不错 韦斯曼
Dig the duds, Weissman.
据普林顿说是因为 她告诉诺曼他比不上陀思妥耶夫斯基
Plimpton says it's because she told Norman
我和他妻子在读书会上长聊过
I had a long conversation
她是咎由自取 -我们有人之后可是有安排的
She may have had it coming. - Some of us have places to go.
继续吧
All right, let's resume. Check your sources at the union.
安比 虽然不情愿
Will do. - Abe, I hate
但我得让你下周审三篇稿子
to do this, but I've got three things
三篇? -我知道这很多
I-I know it's a lot. - No.
不 老实说
Actually, the Voice has averaged
这很正常
so it's par for the course.
这数字你怎么得来的?
And how did you come to that figure?
我读了过刊
I read the back issues. At the library on 42nd.
花了我几周时间
Took me a couple of weeks.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表