这是谁? -我侄女 我妹妹必须去工作
Who is this again? - That's my niece.
我觉得这不太专业
I'm not sure if that's the most professional thing to do.
你已经不在那些办公室工作了 -我在打电♥话♥!
It's not lost on me you don't work at those offices anymore.
你好 我是苏西梅尔森 -上面写着里面有饼干
It said there were cookies in here.
我讨厌被骗
I hate being lied to.
不如你去找个金发女郎切成两半吧
Hey, how about you go find a cute blonde
乔尔梅赛尔的电♥话♥
I have Joel Maisel on the line.
这么快的么 -是的
You did not find him that fast.
你找到了乔尔梅赛尔? -是的
Yes. - You found Joel Maisel?
你要不要接电♥话♥? -要
You gonna pick up the phone? - I am gonna pick up the phone.
这才他妈的是魔术师!
Now, that's a fucking magician.
乔尔?你好
Joel? Hello.
我是苏西梅尔森事务所的苏西梅尔森
Susie Myerson at Susie Myerson and Associates.
你好吗 伙计? -谁?
How are you today, buddy? - Who is this?
苏西梅尔森事务所的苏西梅尔森
It's Susie Myerson of Susie Myerson and Associates.
希望没有打扰到你 -谁?
I hope I am not interrupting anything.
乔尔 我今天打来是想聊一聊…
Anyhow, Joel, I'm calling today to talk to you about...
我在试图修复我们的关系 -我们没有关系
I am just trying to reset our relationship.
那就建立关系
Let's set one.
我是艺人经纪人 你有一家夜♥总♥会♥
I am a talent manager. You own a nightclub.
我们也许可以一起做生意 少废话 专业一点
We may wind up doing business together down the road.
经纪人 拜托
"Manager." Come on. You have one client,
其实我现在有一个激动人心的新客户
Actually, I have an exciting new client now.
是你没睡过的! -喜剧演员?
One that you haven't fucked.
玩纸牌的那种? -不 比那个厉害多了
Like card tricks and shit?
他手艺高超
He is a master of sleight of hand.
幻术师、催眠师 他可能真的会魔法
An illusionist. A hypnotist.
他是独一无二的
And there's no one like him anywhere.
我希望你订下他 让他加入你的新俱乐部
I would love for you to book him in your new club,
我听到了很多关于你的俱乐部的美言
which I have heard wonderful things about, by the way.
别说了 这话让人不安
Stop that. It's unnerving.
你给他什么时间段都可以
I will take any slot that you give him.
他很时髦 孩子们会喜欢的
He's very cool, super hip. The kids are gonna love him.
我要先看看他的本事 -当然 第一场表演免费
Well, I got to see what he does.
我们到时候看 -精明的商人
We'll see.
我们的合作将非常愉快
We are gonna make beautiful music together.
好 再见
All right, bye.
我坐在了饼干上
I was sitting on the cookies.
奥斯卡勒文特 下一个问题你要用几秒?
Oscar Levant,
你还有37秒
You have 37 in the bank.
我要用18秒 -好的
I'll use, uh, 18.
请说出所有拼写开头是M或C的州
name every state that begins with an "M" or a "C."
计时开始!
Start the clock.
M 密西西比、密苏里、缅因、梅琳达
Uh, "M," uh, Mississippi, Missouri, Maine, Melinda.
那不是州名 是我前妻
No, that's not a state. That's an ex-wife.
你脱离合众国了?
You secede from the union?
在她朝我的萨姆特堡开火之后
After she fired on my Fort Sumter.
爸爸妈妈!孩子们睡了 我要出门了!
Mama, Papa, the kids are asleep, and I'm heading out.
我的脑袋被砰地击中了 -我知道 我听到了砰的一声
I got hit in the head with the boom.
幸好我今天喷了两瓶发胶
Luckily, I'm wearing two kinds of hairspray.
皮特是罪魁祸首 好了 奥斯卡 我没忘记你
Pete's the culprit.
计时开始!
Start the clock.
蒙大拿、加利福尼亚 康涅狄格、库卡蒙加
Montana, uh, California,
时间到
Time's up.
他漏了什么?对 -他漏了密歇根、科罗拉多…
Ooh. What did he miss? - He missed Michigan.
这是怎么回事? -这是《秒针倒数》节目 很有趣
What's going on here? - It's Seconds Count!
我是说电视托盘 -是为苏菲的节目准备的
I was talking about the TV trays.
因为所有人都在聊这个
because it's all people want to talk about.
周四晚上 我们在这儿吃 -真不一样
So on Thursday nights, we eat here.
再见
So long.
你们知道她曾想 摧毁你们女儿的事业 对吧?
You do know she tried to destroy your daughter's career, right?
谁?苏菲? -是的 苏菲
Who? Sophie? - Yes, Sophie.
过去的事都过去了 -随你怎么说吧 你们继续
Water under the bridge. - Whatever you say.
过去的事才没有过去
It's not water under the bridge.
我们要错过节目了 -这是因为怀旧 对吧?
We're missing the program.
不 是因为我们觉得她现在很好笑
No, it's because we think she's hilarious.
她是我们的新卓别林 -不予评论 再见
She's our new Chaplin.
好吧 如果你是说 巴迪卓别林 那个量脚的男人
Okay, if you meant Buddy Chaplin,
传言他肚子里 伸出一个死去的连体双胞胎 也许吧
and is rumored to have a dead piece of a Siamese twin
但你说查理卓别林?《摩登时代》? 《淘金记》?我觉得不是
But Charlie Chaplin?
我以为你不予置评的 -该死
I thought you didn't have any comment.
她从来没说过好笑的话 都是做作的抖机灵
She never says something funny.
我不想知道我念对没有
Well, that's mo' than I needed to know.
我们要错过广♥告♥了! -那是泻药的广♥告♥!
Oh, we're missing the commercial.
是 但她说得很有趣
Yeah, but she does them, and she does them funny.
她说的话毫不相关 而且她瘦了好多
She's so irreverent. And she's lost so much weight.
我该说的都说完了
I think I've said my piece.
说完了就好! -阿门
Peace would be nice. - Amen.
嘿!上面怎么回事?
Hey! What's going on up there?
干什么!
Come on!
淋浴间有热水了
The hot water in the shower is back on.
咖啡区打扫过了 买♥♥了新的咖啡机
The coffee area was cleaned, and we got a new coffee maker.
有奶油和糖 有糖就会有虫
We got cream and sugar even though sugar means bugs.
糖罐可以派上用场了 -会有糖罐的
That's what sugar bowls are for.
我们把油漆和防水布从储藏室搬走了
We moved the paint cans and tarps from the storage room.
镜子挂起来了 裁缝来了
The floor-to-ceiling mirror's been hung.
但搬走油漆和防水布后 我们发现这里有缝纫机
but when we moved the paint cans and tarps,
好了
so there you go.
屋顶下周修好
The roof will be fixed next week.
我们找到了杜克的小号♥ 但找不到杜克了
We found Duke's trumpet.
更衣室的扬声器修好了
The dr... The dressing room speaker works now,
我们把女厕所的小便池改成了花盆
and we were unable to remove the urinal
博伊西 干得不错
Boise, this is good progress.
我可能会让你当舞台经理
I just might make a stage manager out of you yet.
我不是舞台经理 我本来就是正牌经理
Hey, I'm not a stage manager. I am a manager manager.
我管理舞台 也管理其他事务
I manage the stage, yes, but I manage other things.
我管理前厅
The front room. I manage that.
卸货区 我绝对是经理…
The loading dock. I am definitely the manager of...
嘿!
Hey!
两杯金瑞基 三杯香蕉得其利 一杯新加坡司令
Two gin rickeys, three banana daiquiris,
和一杯白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 多点俄♥罗♥斯♥伏特加 -三杯蚱蜢
Extra Russian. - Gin and sin, rum runner, sidecar,
我的雪莉菲丽普呢? 刚刚给了我三杯麦台鸡尾酒
Kenny, where's my sherry flip?
慢一点 蚱蜢后面是什么?
Hold your horses. What came after grasshoppers?
雪莉菲丽普 谢谢 -曼哈顿 多加樱桃!
Sherry flip. - Extra cherries.
调酒师 给那边桌子来六杯帕洛玛
Bartender, six palomas to that table right down there.
还要更多 -帕洛玛
And keep 'em coming.
我们需要柚子
We're gonna need a grapefruit.
嘿!
Hey!
你好
Hi. - Hi.
不好意思
Excuse us.
看!她来了!
Hi. - Look, there she is.
好的
Well...
大家好
Hello, hello, hello. Wow.
你们知道伯格道夫商场打折 还要再往北走15个路口的吧?
You do realize the Bergdorf sale is about 15 blocks north, right?
你们好 女士们 迷路了吗?
Hello, ladies. You lost?
这周末她要结婚了 我们带她来的
She's getting married this weekend,
好让我劝她别结?
So I could talk her out of it?
恭喜你 诺拉 你的未婚夫叫什么?
Congratulations, Nora.
蒙哥马利 -有照片吗?
Montgomery.
不赖啊
Not bad. Huh?
不过你记住 入睡前是这样的男人
But remember, one day, you go to bed with this,
第二天醒来可能就那样了
the next day, you wake up with that.
我开玩笑呢 先生
I'm just kidding, sir.
时间…
And... stop.
这里进展如何?我喜欢你的打扮
How's it going in here?
看起来好真啊
They look so real.
真是让我刮目相看
Well, I am impressed.
多蒂… -是伊莫金
Dody... - Imogene.
…打破了她自己十分钟前的记录
...has just broken her previous record,
每分钟80个单词
which she set exactly ten minutes ago.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表