剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
我的复♥制♥人本来终于要完善了
My clones were finally going to be perfect.
用我的优异之处再加以强化 增添一项我没有的天赋
The best parts of me but improved by adding the one thing I never had.
原力
The Force.
我分离出了能令人运用原力的潜质
I was isolating the potential to wield the Force,
然后用来培育出一支所向无敌的军队
and incorporating it into an unstoppable army.
你却扼杀了他们还未起步的生命
And you smothered them before they could draw their first breath.
不...不
No, no, no.
不
No!
交给我 去救你的孩子
I've got this. Go save your kid.
布卡坦奎兹
Bo-Katan Kryze.
这次会怎样
What's it gonna be this time?
投降或战斗
Surrender or fight?
做得好 孩子
You did good, kid.
布 科思卡 回答
Bo, Koska, come in!
我快速接近中 撤离所有人
I'm coming in hot. Clear everyone out.
我要摧毁基地
I'm going to take out the base.
交出黑剑 我会让你死得像战士
Hand over the Darksaber and I will give you a warrior's death.
黑剑没了
The Darksaber is gone.
你已经一无所有
- You've lost everything.
少了小玩意 曼达洛人就不中用
Mandalorians are weak once they lose their trinkets.
曼达洛人在一起更强大
Mandalorians are stronger together.
以吾名及列祖之名发誓...
I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors...
「以吾名及列祖之名发誓...」
"I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors..."
我将行于曼达诺之道...
That I shall walk the Way of the Mand'alor...
「我将行于曼达诺之道...」
"That I shall walk the Way of the Mand'alor..."
且将信条内文永远铭记在心
And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart.
「且将信条内文永远铭记在心」
"And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart."
我辈之道
This is the Way.
「我辈之道」
"This is the Way." "This is the Way."
古古是我的学徒
Grogu is my apprentice.
他不再是弃儿了
He is no longer a foundling.
将他加入歌♥谣
Add him to the Song.
他太小 不会说话 无法宣示信条
He is too young to speak so he is too young to take the Creed.
他得继续当弃儿
He must remain a foundling.
要是他的家长允许
If his parent gave permission,
他不就能当曼达洛学徒吗
couldn't he then become a Mandalorian apprentice?
可以 但他父母不在附近 甚至可能不在人世
Yes, but his parents are far from here, if they are even alive.
那我就收养他为子
Then I will adopt him as my own.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
在歌♥谣中写入丁贾林收这名弃儿为子
Let it be written in Song that Din Djarin is accepting this foundling as his son.
你现在是丁古古 曼达洛学徒
You are now Din Grogu, Mandalorian apprentice.
「我辈之道」
"This is the Way."
你要离开曼达洛星 带领学徒走上他的旅程
You must leave Mandalore and take your apprentice on his journeys,
就像你师♥父♥当初带你
just as your teacher did for you.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
为了曼达洛
For Mandalore! For Mandalore! For Mandalore! For Mandalore!
我请你喝一杯 老曼
Let me buy you a drink, Mando.
谢了 但我来办正事
Thanks, but I'm here on business.
很感谢你的努力
We really appreciate what you did.
大大减轻我们的工作
You made our jobs a lot easier.
我们都在找吉迪恩星区长
We've both been chasing Moff Gideon.
你们总会抓到他 我只是先一步
You would have gotten him eventually I just got there first.
你的孩子很喜欢战利品
Your kid sure likes the trophies.
孩子 那不是他
It's not him, kid.
其中一件让他想起熟人
One of them reminds him of someone he knew.
有桩生意想跟你们合作
I have a business proposition.
说吧
Shoot.
这孩子是我的学徒
This youngling is my apprentice.
这与我何干
What does that have to do with me?
我是受雇的赏金猎人
I'm a bounty hunter by trade.
现在他跟着我 我得更加慎选工作
Now that he is with me, I'll be more selective in my assignments.
说下去
Go on.
你们没资源保护边境星域
You don't have the resources to protect the Outer Rim,
更别提追捕帝国余党
let alone hunt down Imperial remnants.
而我缺工作
And I need work.
让我搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你想帮新共和国做事
You want to work for the New Republic.
按个别情况讨论
On a case-by-case basis.
我是独♥立♥承包人
An independent contractor.
你知道这不合规定
You know this is against regulation.
上头不会批准
It'll never get approved.
所以你不要呈报就好
Which is why you won't tell them.
我考虑考虑
Let me think about it.
你已经接受了
- You already did.
你知道这交易很划算
It's a good deal and you know it.
是吗
Is that so?
只要给我一小笔预付款
All I require is a small advance.
再给我那个就行了
What I want in return is that.
破烂刺杀机器人头
A scrap assassin droid head?
我需要它的零件
I need it for parts.
内瓦罗民众感谢你的付出 老曼
The people of Nevarro appreciate all you've done, Mando.
请收下这房♥契 小屋位在镇外
I want to give you this deed to a cabin just outside of town
想的话就带着新家人过去幽居
where you can lay low with your new family if you choose so.
休息够了再去探险
Between adventures.
谢谢
Thank you.
也是给你住的 丁古古
And that goes for you too, Din Grogu.
我也有礼物送你
And I have a gift for you as well.
民众们好
Greetings, citizens.
我是IG-11 你们的新执法官
I am IG-11, your new Marshal.
内瓦罗的新任执法官
- Your new Marshal of Nevarro.
我来服务大众 保卫人♥民♥
I am here to serve and protect the citizenry.
真不错
There we go.
-很好 -我听候差遣
- Yes. - I am at your disposal
竭诚为各位效劳
and serve at your pleasure.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表