剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
现在海盗王也想做同样的事
and now a pirate king is attempting the same thing?
-这些事件可能都相关 -这话稍嫌武断
- These events could all be connected. - I think that's a bit of a leap.
是吗 我听说吉迪恩星区长并未受审
Really? Because I'm hearing Moff Gideon never made it to trial.
队长 反抗行动时期已经过了
Captain, this isn't a rebellion anymore.
现在是有体制的
We have a structure now.
我在申请部门工作
I work in Requisitions.
请就申请内容做讨论
So, let's focus on what you require.
好的 行
Okay, okay.
我请求授权及增援 处理内瓦罗星的海盗 长官
I'm requesting authorization and backup for dealing with pirates on Nevarro, sir.
也许内瓦罗的领导人
Perhaps the leaders of Nevarro
得了解签署新共和国宪♥章♥的重要
need to understand why becoming a Republic signatory is valuable.
所以让他们受苦
By letting them suffer?
这话颇像帝国的想法
Sounds like a rather Imperial way of thinking.
-队长 别太过分 -没关系
Captain, you're out of line. It's fine.
我听惯了
I'm used to that kind of talk.
但根据经验
But from experience,
换个角度才看得见被挡住的光
it often takes a new perspective before one is able to see the light.
你们那票人并没有「看见光」
You and your sort didn't "see the light."
-你被逮捕 -不
You were captured. No.
我是被解放
I was liberated.
队长 总之还是谢谢你的告知
In any event, thank you, Captain, for bringing this to our attention.
我们会研究能否拨出额外资源
We'll see if we can allocate some additional assets.
抱歉 能帮的忙不多
Apologies, we can't do more.
外头现在危机四伏
There's something dangerous happening out there.
这些事件并非巧合
All these events, it's not a coincidence.
要是等到事态严重才行动 那就太迟了
And by the time it becomes big enough for you to act, it'll be too late.
内瓦罗的居民
Citizens of Nevarro,
我们暂时在这里紮营
we'll make camp here for a short while.
救援就快来了
Help will arrive soon.
很快
Very soon.
-多快 -谁来救援
How soon? Who's coming to help?
你怎么确定
How are you so sure?
我发了讯息给新共和国
I have sent a message to the New Republic.
援军正在赶来
Help is on the way.
找到你了
There you are.
我是卡森泰瓦队长 阿德菲巡队
Captain Carson Teva, Adelphi Rangers.
我为了一件急事而来
I have a time pressing matter to attend to.
走吧 蓝兵哥
Clear out, Blue Boy.
这里不欢迎新共和国
The New Republic isn't welcome here.
抱歉突然造访
Sorry for dropping in unannounced,
但如果先告知 我还未飞入大气层
but if I'd given warning, your settlement would've cleared out
你们就全撤离了
before I ever hit atmosphere.
你如何找到我们
How did you manage to find us?
我们曼达洛人对隐匿能力很自豪
Mandalorians pride ourselves on our secrecy.
我昔日的反抗行动战友碰巧加入你们
Fortunately, someone I served with in the Rebellion is amongst your ranks.
谢谢 R5
Thanks, R5.
必须再换一个藏身处
The entire covert will now have to relocate.
或是把他杀了
Or we could kill him.
继续待着
Stay right here.
这人曾给我方便 我要还他人情
This man cut me a break once and now I'm returning the favor.
走吧 蓝兵
Clear out, Blue.
格里夫卡加传来全像讯息
Greef Karga sent this holo-message.
内瓦罗被海盗围攻
Nevarro is under siege by pirates.
他请求援助
He's asking for help.
你究竟为何而来
Why are you really here?
他们打算毁了内瓦罗
They're about to blow Nevarro to hell.
那就发动攻击
Then call in a strike.
我们没有飞船
We don't even have ships.
科罗森不在乎
Coruscant doesn't care.
卡加是你朋友 你不会让他死
Karga is your friend. You won't let him die.
你有什么目的
What's in it for you?
要让新共和国知道帝国又壮大了
The New Republic has to know that the Empire is growing again.
你认为海盗王跟这事有关
And you think the Pirate King has something to do with it?
我不能确定 但有些事不对劲
I can't say for sure, but something doesn't smell right.
这一战与你无关
Look, it's not your fight.
我只是来告知
I just came to tell you,
你朋友有难 我认为你该知道
your friend is in danger and I thought you should know.
我知道你们还是会搬走
I know you'll relocate anyway,
但我保证不泄露这个地点
but you have my word, I will not reveal your location.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
你有什么想法
So, what are you thinking?
他说得对 我得去救朋友
He's right. I gotta help the guy.
光靠你做不来
You can't do it alone.
这里很少人认识格里夫卡加
Now, many of you don't know Greef Karga.
而认识他的人在好几个周期前
And those that do fought against him when you rescued me
为了救我在内瓦罗街道与他交战
from his ambush many cycles ago on the streets of Nevarro.
后来他有所改变
Since then, he's had a change of heart
他冒死搭救我和我照顾的弃儿
and has risked his life to save mine as well as the foundling in my charge.
我在此请求大家出手
I stand before you to petition an intervention.
把握时机 帮忙救助内瓦罗
To help rescue Nevarro before it's too late.
我没资格向你们要求什么
I am in no position to ask any more of you.
不过...
However...
不过
However,
闯入藏身处屠♥杀♥我们的是帝国兵
the enemy that decimated this very covert were Imperials,
不是格里夫卡加的赏金猎人
not Greef Karga's bounty hunters.
格里夫卡加现在是上太守
Greef Karga is now a High Magistrate
还提议从他的独♥立♥星球分一块地给我
and has offered me a tract of land on his independent world.
或许这时我们也该重见天日
Perhaps it is time for us to live in the light once again
住在欢迎我们的星球
on a planet where we are welcome.
让我们的文化兴盛
So our culture may flourish
让我们的孩子在户外尽情玩耍
and our children can feel what it is to play in the sunlight.
有谁想发言吗
Does anyone else wish to speak?
就看他们了
It's up to them now.
我有话说
I do.
那晚我也在内瓦罗
I was there on Nevarro that night.
我对抗格里夫卡加与他的猎人
I fought against Greef Karga and his hunters.
我看到我的兄弟姊妹
I saw my brothers and sisters
被闯入下水道的帝国兵追杀
fall at the hands of the Imperial butchers that hunted us in the sewers.
很多同胞丧命 就为了救这名小弃儿
I saw many die to save the life of this one, tiny foundling.
现在又要我们再次牺牲
And now we are asked to sacrifice yet again.
我们该认真思考的是
The question we should be asking ourselves is,
「为什么
"Why?
「为何我们该再次舍身 」
"Why should we lay our lives down yet again?"
因为我们是曼达洛人
Because we are Mandalorians.
我曾跟这人不合 但他冒死救我儿子
I have had my disagreements with this man, but he risked his life to save my son.
而布卡坦奎兹没放弃我孩子的生命
And Bo-Katan Kryze did not give up on my child's life
即使别人都作罢了
even when the rest of us did.
这两人要我们拿起武器 争取更光明的未来
These two are asking us to take up arms in the name of a brighter future,
我会拿起武器与他们并肩作战
and I for one will take up arms to fight by their side.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
我驾驶这艘柯莫级运输战机
This is a Kom'rk Class fighter transport.
载你们进行空降
I'll use this to drop you in
你们以紧密的军事小组执行任务
and you will operate as a tight military unit.
丁贾林和我从空中支援
Din Djarin and myself will reinforce from above.
只要大家全力以赴
If everyone acts as they should,
我们就能出其不意以少胜多
we can use the element of surprise and defeat an enemy that outnumbers us.
海盗王戈里安夏德的积云级海盗舰
Pirate King Gorian Shard is captaining a Cumulus Class Corsair
搭载一队轻战机
carrying a complement of snubfighters.
主舰能进行空中轰炸
It has aerial bombardment capabilities.
N-1负责引开海盗舰和轻战机队
The N-1 will distract the Corsair and her snubfighters
我们趁机空降到地面退敌
as we drop in to liberate the planet below.
内瓦罗是一座独♥立♥星球
Nevarro is an independent planet
不再受到帝国余党或新共和国的保护
and no longer under remnant Imperial or New Republic protection.
但正是这种独♥立♥性使大家可望在此定居
But it's that very independence that makes it appealing for you to settle.
你们曾秘密住在那里的下水道
You lived there once, hiding in the sewers.
但现在你们可以当英雄
But now, you can be heroes.
船长 左舷前方出现一艘星际战机
Captain, there's a starfighter off our port bow.
是曼达洛人
It's the Mandalorian.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表