剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
海盗王戈里安夏德的大名在这区很响亮
Pirate King Gorian Shard's name is familiar to all in this sector.
来,到我的办公室喝一杯
Come, join me for a drink back at my office.
敬你们的船长
We'll toast to your captain.
我们要在这里喝
We drink here.
这里变成学校了
That is a school now.
我说这里仍是酒吧
I say it's still a bar.
给我们酒
Now, bring us a drink.
有什么麻烦吗 太守
Is there a problem here, Magistrate?
有什么麻烦吗 你说呢
Is there a problem here? What do you think?
给我酒就没麻烦
Not if you serve me a drink.
在我的学校不准
Not in my school.
你们听见没
You hear that, boys?
他的学校
His school.
你曾在这屋里付钱要我们杀人作乱
You paid us for murder and mayhem inside these doors.
听起来你变软弱了
Sounds like you went soft.
你这么想吗
You think so?
不妨试试
Try me.
告诉戈里安夏德船长 内瓦罗对海盗不再友好
Tell Captain Gorian Shard that Nevarro is no longer friendly to pirates.
你们走吧
Now get outta here.
菲殷,马上离开
Get out of here, Vane. Now.
确定要放他走
Sure you wanna let him go?
让他去传达
He'll let it be known
内瓦罗变体面了,别想在此放肆
that Nevarro is respectable now and not to be trifled with.
派服务机器人来清理
Have the service droids scrub up out there.
我这就去
Yes, sir, right away.
老曼,坦白说,我需要执法官
I gotta level with you, Mando. I need a marshal.
杜恩执法官呢
What about Marshal Dune?
移送吉迪恩星区长后 她被特种部队招募
After she brought in Moff Gideon, she was recruited by Special Forces.
吉迪恩后来呢
And what came of Gideon?
他被送到新共和国战争法庭
Ugh. He was sent off to a New Republic War Tribunal.
你意下如何
So... What do you say?
想穿上制♥服♥,领份好薪水吗
You ready to put on the stripes and collect a healthy stipend?
你会是个好执法官
You'd make a very fine lawman.
为何不请新共和国派人来
Why not request one from the New Republic?
我们绝不屈服于另一个遥远的官僚政♥权♥
The last thing we intend is to bow down to yet another far-off bureaucracy.
在我的看管下
No. Under my watch,
内瓦罗星将成为真正独♥立♥的贸易重镇
Nevarro will become the first truly independent trade anchor
开本区之先
in this entire sector.
我不能当你的执法官
I can't serve as your marshal.
我有急事要办
I have something pressing to attend to.
抱歉
Apologies.
我不晓得你是来办事的
I didn't know you were here on business.
需要什么帮助
What can we provide?
我要他重生
I need him back.
IG-11在熔岩河自爆了
IG-11 was destroyed on the lava river.
这只是雕像
This is just a statue.
这些不是他的零件吗
These are his parts, are they not?
算是他的残骸
I mean, what's left of 'em.
他自毁后,能捡回一件零件都算好运
We were lucky to recover any of his parts after he self-destructed.
我要可靠的机器人帮我探索曼达洛星
I need a droid I can trust to help me explore Mandalore,
他是不二人选
and he's that droid.
老曼,这里机器人很多,我帮你找
Mando, we've got plenty of droids around here, we'll find you one.
包在我身上
I guarantee it.
让我试试看
Let me give it a shot.
好了
There.
接上他的动力了
He's hooked up to power.
看能不能唤醒他
Let's see if we can wake him up.
你成功了
There you go.
保证人协会协议豁免第16款...
ubparagraph sixteen-teen-teen of the Bondsman Guild protocol waiver...
立刻交出上述...
Immediately produce said...
赏金目标是我的,物件必须消灭
The bounty is mine. Asset to be terminated.
消灭物件,消灭物件
Terminate asset. Terminate asset.
格里夫
Greef!
消灭物件
IG-11: Terminate asset.
-老曼,开枪打它 -消灭
- Mando, shoot it! Shoot it! - Terminate.
你的脑袋真管用
Now that's using your head.
他大概恢复到原始程式
I think he defaulted to his old programming.
还用你说
You think?
这事你无法独力完成
That's too big a job for you to do by yourself.
幸好内瓦罗招来了 边境星域顶尖的机器人工匠
Fortunately, Nevarro has attracted the best droidsmiths of the Outer Rim.
他们三两下就能让IG恢复
They'll have IG back to his old self in no time.
他们真搞得定
Are you sure they're up for it?
我恐怕打不过肢体完好的暴走IG
I don't think I can handle him with all his limbs if things go scud.
你何不亲自问他们
Why don't you ask 'em for yourself?
谁
Who?
安泽人
The Anzellans.
有什么事
What do you want?
没办法修,不行,坏掉
No. Can't fix. No. No, no. The broken.
好的
Uh... Okay.
我听不懂,你会说赫特语吗
The broken. It broke. I don't understand. Do you speak Huttese?
老曼,他说没办法修
Mando, he said he can't fix it.
不行,我就要这部,他是我朋友
That's no good, I need this one. This one is my friend.
不再是朋友,记忆体电路坏掉
It not friend anymore. Memory circuit broken.
他说记忆体电路坏了
He says the memory circuit is shot.
完蛋
No more.
那装一组新的
Well, put in a new one.
-不行 -没办法
- No, no, no, no. - Not work.
-新的没做了,很难找 -没错
- Don't make new one. Very hard to find. - No.
他说组件不再生产, 很难找
He said they don't make 'em anymore. They're very hard to find.
-我知道 -买♥♥新机器人
- I got it. - Buy new droid.
这个「噗嘟」了
This one poodoo.
他要你买♥♥新机器人
He says you should get a new one.
少了记忆体电路还能修吗
Can you fix it without the memory circuit?
可以,但是IG不思考
Yes, but IG no think.
那我找零件给你呢
What if I find you the part?
那就没问题,我们修
Okay, now. Then no problem. We fix.
他说你有新零件,他就能修
If you can get a new part, he says he can fix it.
-不行,不行,放下 -古古,不行
- No! No! No! No! No! No, down, down! - No, Grogu.
-他不是宠物 -别挤压,不能挤
- He's not a pet. - No squeezie. Not squeeze.
不能挤
Not squeeze.
坏宝宝
Bad baby!
-他是坏宝宝 -抱歉,他还小
- Oh, he's a bad baby. - Sorry about that. He's young.
对,坏宝宝
Yeah, bad baby.
古古,不行
No, Grogu.
感谢莅临内瓦罗,请务必...
Thank you for visiting Nevarro, please make sure...
希望你早点回来
We hope to see you soon.
看好IG-11,等我带零件回来
Keep IG-11 safe until I get back with that part.
连安泽人都找不到,别人恐怕更难
If the Anzellans can't find it, I don't know who can.
一路顺风
Safe travels.
身为曼达洛人不光是习武而已
Being a Mandalorian's not just learning about how to fight,
也要懂得怎么在银河中飞航
you also have to know how to navigate the galaxy,
因为你不会知道下一站要去哪
because you never know where you might be headed next.
这是超太空飞航图
This here is your hyperspace map.
观察燃料表来确定航行距离
You determine your range by looking at your fuel gauge.
而这个是敌方接近警示器
And this... is your enemy proximity warning indicator.
孩子,坐稳,有海盗
Hang on, kid, we got pirates.
别动,曼达洛人
Avast, Mandalorian.
别想偷溜
You can't just sneak away
我的四名兄弟被你无情射杀
after cuttin' down four of my brothers in cold blood.
我们是海盗王戈里安夏德的手下 你要向他解释
We're Pirate King Gorian Shard's men, now you'll answer to him.
戈里安夏德光做劫持和勒赎就够了
Gorian Shard should stick to hijacking and ransoming.
追上去
After him!
还有三架
Three more.
谁看到曼达洛人了
Has anyone got eyes on the Mandalorian?
还没看到
Not yet.
船长,曼达洛人交给你了
Bringing the Mandalorian to you, Captain.
真要命
Dank farrik.
对方锁定我们了
They have a target lock on us.
停在原地,曼达洛人
Stop where you are, Mandalorian.
你没有胜算
You're outgunned.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表