剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
到舷边就位
Man the gunwales.
派出轻战机队
Launch the snubfighters.
跟着他
Follow him!
你居然有胆子回来 曼达洛人
Bold of you to return, Mandalorian.
轰烂那艘飞船
Blast that ship!
明白
Understood.
感谢支援 老曼
Thanks for your help, Mando.
我决定接受提议 收下你那块地
I decided to take you up on your offer for a tract of land.
小心 朋友
Be careful, my friend.
你现在是以一打十
They've got you outnumbered ten to one.
那我赢面不小
I like those odds.
我想也是
I bet you do.
海盗舰上钩 可以登陆了
The Corsair's on me. Coast is clear.
空降点快到了
Approaching drop point.
第一队 准备空降
First team, prepare to drop.
第一队出发
First team away.
本区清空 第二队是否跟上
Area clear. Team two, you with us?
第二队 前往中庭
Team two, moving toward courtyard.
别让他逃了
Don't let him get away!
我来对付N-1
I'm on the N-1.
丁 你在哪里
Din, what's your position?
我把轻战机引到熔岩原上空
I'm over the flats with snubfighters in pursuit.
你可以出手了
You're clear to start your run.
船长 还有一艘船
There's another ship, Captain.
是柯莫级运输战机
A Kom'rk Class fighter transport.
一具引擎中弹
They took out an engine.
叫菲殷和战机重新整队进行反击
Tell Vane and the fighters to reform for a counter attack.
他们正在追曼达洛人
They're pursuing the Mandalorian.
那就叫他们回来
Then bring them back!
这次你逃不掉的
You won't get away this time.
呼叫菲殷 那架星际战机是诱饵
Vane, come in. The starfighter's a decoy.
有另一架发动突袭
There's a secondary attack.
回海盗舰会合
Regroup at the Corsair.
可能有埋伏 找掩护
Possible ambush, take cover.
小心后面
Behind us.
我们被包围了
We're boxed in.
与手甲战机交战
Engaging the Gauntlet.
他在你上面
He's above you.
他在你下面
He's below you.
真要命
Dank farrik!
引擎又坏一具 护盾也快不行了
Another engine down, and shields are failing.
重武器清除了 前进
All clear. Advance!
让我来
On me!
-前进 -就位
Forward. Man your positions.
冲啊
Go, go, go!
船长 只剩一架轻战机
There's only one snubfighter left, Captain.
船长 很荣幸为你效力 但我该告别了
It's been a pleasure serving you, Captain, but it's time to part ways.
菲殷 你这懦夫
Vane, you coward.
老大 只剩一具引擎
Sir, we're down to our last engine.
我们必须撤退
We have to retreat.
不可能有这种事
In a puffer pig's eye.
炮轰地面
Open fire below!
他轰炸民众
He's targeting the townspeople.
必须解决他 集中射击最后一具引擎
We've gotta take him down. Focus fire on their last engine.
没事的 没事的
It's gonna be okay! It's gonna be okay!
谢谢...谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢各位
To all of you,
特别是赶来解围的曼达洛义士
and especially to our fine Mandalorian liberators,
这座星球永远感激各位
to whom this planet is forever indebted.
曼达洛人 我知道我们曾经对立
Mandalorians, I know that we have been on opposite sides in the past,
但那都过去了
but that is behind us.
从今天起 本人格里夫卡加太守...
From this day forward, I, Magistrate Greef Karga...
长官 是上太守
High Magistrate, sir.
上太守格里夫卡加
High Magistrate Greef Karga,
在此划出一块地 从西熔岩原
hereby cede all land from the western lava flats
到布勒谷全数授予曼达洛义士
to Bulloch Canyon to the fine people of Mandalore.
也许你们失去了母星 但现在你们有了家
You may no longer have a home planet, but you do now have a home.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome!
欢迎并感谢你们
Welcome, and thank you.
军械师想跟你说话
The Armorer wishes to speak with you.
这曾是我们藏身处的锻造炉
This was once the forge of our covert.
我去过曼达洛星的大锻造厂
I have been to the Great Forge on Mandalore.
我清楚记得那地方
I remember the forge well.
又大又华丽的设施
It was large and ornate
数以百计的锤链声犹如交响乐
and the air rang with the music of a hundred hammers.
而这里只有一口简单的炉子
And here stood a simple one.
不过两者都能锻造
Yet, they were both forges.
它们的用途相同
They served the same purpose.
脱下头盔
Remove your helmet.
但...
But...
你尊敬我的身分吗
Do you respect my station?
是的
I do.
脱下头盔
Remove your helmet.
我们的同胞偏离正道 光靠少数人遵行还不够
Our people have strayed from the Way and it is not enough for a few to walk it.
我们必须一同遵行
We must walk it together.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
我们必须一起行于正道
We must walk the Way together.
全体曼达洛人
All Mandalorians.
我明白
I understand.
据我所学 秘瑟龙只是传说中的生物
I was taught that the Mythosaur existed only in legends,
然而你却曾经目睹
and yet you saw it.
这是预兆 表示新的时代即将到来
It is a sign that the next age is upon us.
曼达洛必须全体团结
Mandalore must all come together.
里外的世界你都待过
You have walked both worlds.
你能使我们团结
You are the one who can unite us.
布卡坦奎兹要出去 把其他流亡的曼达洛人带过来
Bo-Katan Kryze is going off to bring other Mandalorians in exile to us
让我们同胞再次团结
so that we may join together once again.
但是她露脸了
But she shows her face.
布卡坦游走于里外的世界
Bo-Katan walks both worlds.
她能结合所有部族
And she can bring all tribes together.
收复曼达洛星的时间到了
It is time to retake Mandalore.
泰瓦队长呼叫瑞德中尉
Captain Teva to Lieutenant Reed.
瑞德回应泰瓦
Reed to Teva.
我发现废弃兰达穿梭机
I found a derelict Lambda shuttle.
船体破损
The hull was breached.
船身有被攻击的痕迹
The vessel shows evidence of being attacked.
有该区的报告吗
Any reports in the area?
有一则飞船失踪的纪录
Um, there's a record of a missing craft in the region.
细节是机密
The details are classified.
R7 派出探查机
R7, launch probe.
我传给你发报器信♥号♥♥
I'm sending you a transponder signal.
你转传中♥央♥指挥部比对飞航日志
Why don't you bounce it through the flight logs at central command?
是新共和国的囚船
It's a New Republic prison transport.
检查出发时间
Check the departure times.
不会吧
I'll be damned.
时间符合吉迪恩星区长的囚船
Flight times match the ship transporting Moff Gideon.
我就知道
I knew it.
他没去受审
He never made it to trial.
看样子无人幸存
There don't appear to be any survivors.
吉迪恩星区长不在里头
And Moff Gideon's body is missing.
这是劫囚
This was an extraction.
犯案者是谁
Who were the perpetrators?
扫描
Scanning.
我只看到机组员的遗体
I'm only seeing the remains of the flight crew.
似乎有什么东西卡在舱壁
There appears to be something embedded in the cabin wall.
靠近一点
Get in close on that.
那是贝斯卡合金的碎片
It's a fragment of beskar alloy.
等等 所以将吉迪恩星区长 带走的是...曼达洛人
Wait, are you saying that Moff Gideon was taken by... Mandalorians?
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表