星球大战
看他这腺囊
我敢打赌我们能去港口把它们卖♥♥了
求你们了
Please. Please.
我有钱 都拿去吧
I have credits. Take them.
他挺年轻 麝香会是甜的
现在来看看真正的收获吧...
你把我的酒弄撒了...
曼达人
我刚才说
我刚才说 你把我的酒
我刚才说 你把我的酒 弄撒了
他说你把他的就弄撒了
He says you spilled his drink.
没事
It's fine.
我请客
It's on me.
那是真的曼达洛铁吗
给你
here.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you! Thank you very much!
我衷心地感谢你
You have my heartfelt gratitude.
这样吧 拿去
You know what? Here.
你把我的钱都拿去
You take my credits.
给自己买♥♥杯酒
Buy yourself a drink.
那是赏金碟吗
Is that a bounty puck?
那个是我吗
Is that me?
听着...
Look...
一定是搞错了
Uh, there must be some mistake.
我可以给你更多的钱
I can get you more credits.
我可以把你活着交回去...
I can bring you in warm...
死透的也行
Or I can bring you in cold.
我需要摆渡到码头去
I need passage to the yards.
不要机器人开的
No droids.
我向你保证 这个飞行摩托是崭新的 是最新的型号♥...
那就随你的便
去哪
Where to?
你知道他在看什么吗
You know what he's looking for?
你是在看拉文纳克巨齿兽呢吧
You're looking for Ravinaks, right?
目前没发现它们的踪迹
It's clear right now.
但在码头附近要当心
But be careful near the port.
大家都把灰舱的东西排到这
Everyone dumps their Gray Holds out.
他们把整个星球都当成
They think the whole entire planet
他们自己的粪坑了
is their own personal stink pit.
到了
Here you are.
-你逗我玩呢吧 -下去
- You're kidding me, right? - Get out.
我来给我们租个利弗瑞巡洋舰吧
I'll hire us a Livery Cruiser.
无所谓的 不用你出钱
No big deal. It won't come out of your end.
我来付钱
I'll pay for it.
我只是想让旅途愉悦点
I'm just trying to make it pleasant.
该动身了 把账结了吧
Hey, it's time to go, so let's settle up.
你们最好离冰面远点
I'd stay off the ice if I were you.
你觉得真有什么危险的东西要当心吗
You think there's really something to worry about?
快把舱门打开
Open the hatch! Open the hatch!
我的妈啊 就差一点
Dank farrik, that was close!
我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
"离冰面远点"
"Stay off the ice."
这简直太轻描淡写了
That's the understatement of the millennium.
它把我们拉下来了 你要干什么
It's taking us down. What're you doing?
它困住我们了 它要把我们拽下去
It's got us. It's gonna take us under.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你得做点什么 我们得逃出去
You gotta do something! We gotta get out of here!
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
太好了
Yes. All right.
我喜欢你的飞船 古董级的
I like your ship. She's a classic.
刀锋之巅 没错吧
Razor Crest, am I right?
帝国前的
Pre-Empire?
顺便告诉你 我有很多钱呢
I have a lot of credits, by the way.
所以我才说叫个巡洋舰呢
That's why I offered to hail a Cruiser.
他们给你多少钱啊
How much are they paying you?
你们真的从不摘掉头盔吗
Is it true that you guys never take off your helmets?
哎呀
Boy.
我想得去用一下真空排放管
I think I have to use the vacc tube.
当然 在这方便也行
I mean I can do it here,
但如果你以前没见识过
but if you've never seen
麦苏罗人释放他胸腔的秽物
a Fledgling Mythrol evacuate their thorax,
你可真走运 真的
you're a lucky guy, trust me.
很明显 我哪也去不了
Clearly, there's nowhere for me to go.
所以
So, uh...
如果你不介意的话 我就去用真空排放管了
I'm gonna look for that vacc tube if it's all the same to you?
很好
Great.
找到了
Found it!
谢谢 可能需要一段时间
Thanks. It might take a while.
我正在蜕皮
I'm molting.
感觉好多了
Oh, this feels a lot better.
从夏至开始我就没排泄过
I haven't evacuated since the solstice.
是
Yeah.
我希望生命节那天我能有空
I was hoping to be free for Life Day.
伍基人的节日 类似于圣诞节
甚至或许
Maybe even, uh...
回家和家人团聚
Get home to the family.
但我想今年是不可能了
But I guess that's not gonna happen this year.
可能不行了
Probably not.
太快了
Ah, that was fast.
你抓到他们所有人了吗
Did you catch them all?
很好 我开始卸货
Good. I'll begin the off-load.
这些是帝国币
These are Imperial Credits.
它们还能用的
They still spend.
我不知道你有没有听说 但已经没有帝国了
I don't know if you heard, but the Empire is gone.
我只有这些
It's all I've got.
别演了
Save the theatrics.
好吧 我
Fine, I'll...
我可以给你蒙卡拉马里币
I can do Calamari Flan...
但我只能付一半
But I can only pay half.
好的
Fine.
我有一个保释在逃犯
I have a bail jumper...
一个保释在逃
A bail jumper,
另一个保释在逃 一个被通缉的走私犯
another bail jumper, a wanted smuggler.
我都要了
I'll take them all.
不 等等
No. Hold on.
工会还有其他赏金猎人 我就这么多悬赏
There are other members of the Guild, and this is all I have.
为什么这么慢
Why so slow?
其实一点也不慢 很忙
It's not slow at all, actually. Very busy.
他们只是不想付工会的工资
They just don't want to pay Guild rates.
他们不介意工作来得慢
They don't mind if things get sloppy.
-你的最高悬赏是多少 -不多
- What's your highest bounty? - Not much.
五千
Five thousand.
这个世道这点钱连油钱都不够
That won't even cover fuel these days.
还有一份工作
There is one job.
让我们看看赏金碟
Let's see the puck.
没有碟
No puck.
直接交接
Face to face.
直接佣金
Direct commission.
赏金丰富
Deep pocket.
黑市
Underworld?
我只知道没有链码
All I know is no chain code.
你到底接不接
Do you want the chit or not?
格里夫·卡尔加说你要来
Greef Karga said you were coming.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
他说你是近几个光年里最好的
He said you were the best in the parsec.
别动 不
Freeze! No!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
不 不 对不起对不起
No, no, no, no. Pardon. Uh, sorry.
我没想吓你
I didn't mean to alarm.
我是帕兴医生
This is Doctor Pershing.
请原谅他没有礼貌
Please excuse his lack of decorum.
他热情有余 谨慎不足
His enthusiasm outweighs his discretion.
请把枪放下来
Please lower your blaster.
让他们先放下
Have them lower theirs first.
我们四个对你一个
We have you four to one.