剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
你确定
You're sure?
安泽人把IG拆到只剩基本机动功能
Well, the Anzellans stripped IG down to his base motor functions.
他们移除他的记忆体电路
They removed his memory circuit.
由驾驶来充当大脑
The pilot provides cognition.
是
Yes.
这样想吧 它更像是交通工具
Think of it this way. It's more like a vehicle. Hmm?
这样比较安全
It's safer that way.
坏宝宝 别挤
Bad baby. No squeezie!
他太小 不适合操控
Well, he's too little to operate this thing.
别急着否决 先试乘看看
No, no, no, no. Let's see if he fits.
你觉得呢
So what do you think?
我会说他们做得很好
They do nice work, I'll give them that.
但古古太小 不能操作重型机械
But, Grogu is too young to operate heavy machinery.
等他大一点吧
- Maybe when he's older.
不
No.
-什么叫「不」 -不
- What do you mean, "No?" No.
我猜他是说他够大 能操作了
I think he's sayin' he's old enough to operate it.
是
Yes.
-拎他出来 -不
- Get him out of there. - No.
至少让他在我办公室试驾
No, at least let him try it out in my office.
是
Yes.
不 这主意不好 出来
No, this is not a good idea. Come on.
你看到没
Will you look at that?
是
Yes.
「是」什么
"Yes" what?
是...是
- Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
是...是
- Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
你做什么
What are you doing?
住手 古古 不行 那要付钱的
Stop, Grogu. No. You have to pay for those.
-不行 古古 -是 不
- No. Hey. Grogu. - Yes. No.
-拿来 -不
- Give it. - No.
古古 还回去...
- Grogu, give it ba...
给你
Here.
我认为这行不通
This isn't working for me.
曼达洛人
BO-KATAN: Mandalorians.
收复我们家园的时候到了
It is time to retake our home world.
尽管星球没被诅咒 依然很危险
Even though the planet is not cursed, there are still dangers.
蛰伏的种族被轰炸唤醒
Dormant species have been awakened from the bombings.
残余的磁干扰
The remaining magnetic interference
导致无法从大气层上方扫描地表
has made it impossible to scan the surface from above atmosphere.
所以我提议我们离开内瓦罗
Which is why I'm proposing that we leave Nevarro
带舰队进入曼达洛星上方的轨道
and move the fleet into orbit above Mandalore.
我们派小型侦察队下去
We send down a small recon party.
搜索地表
We'll scout the surface,
找出大锻造厂的遗迹 建立安全阵地
find out what remains of the Great Forge, and establish a safe perimeter.
然后才能带其他人下去
Only then, will we bring down the others.
我需要包含两部族的自愿者
I need volunteers from both tribes.
我愿意去
I will go.
还有古古
Grogu as well.
我愿意去
I will go.
我愿意去
I will go.
我愿意去
I will go.
我愿意去
I will go.
我愿意去
I will go.
我愿意去
I will go.
-我愿意去 -我愿意去
- I will go. - I will go.
我也愿意去
I will go as well.
派出侦察队到地表
Scouting party descending to surface.
通讯很快就会中断
We'll lose comms shortly.
比我想得还糟
It's worse than I thought.
事发时我在现场
I was here when it happened.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
确保渗透区安全
Secure infil zone.
手甲战机 降落区安全
Gauntlet, landing zone secure.
下面某处是我们以前的古老都城
Somewhere below is where our ancient capital once stood.
先探勘地表 找到锻造厂并建立安全区
We'll survey the surface until we find the Forge and create a safety zone.
然后才能带其他人下来定居
Only then will we begin to bring down the settlers.
从那个方向开始侦察
We start scouting in that direction.
列队
Form up.
那边 地平线上
There, on the horizon.
夜鸮
Nite Owls.
左侧加强
Flanking left.
你们有吃的吗
Do you have food?
有的
We do.
你穿戴夜鸮纹饰的盔甲
You wear the crest of the Nite Owls?
我希望是的
I should hope so.
他们是曼达洛人
They're Mandalorians.
那是布卡坦奎兹小姐的声音
Is that the voice of Lady Bo-Katan Kryze?
是的
It is.
你果然没抛弃我们 布卡坦小姐
We knew you would not forsake us, Lady Bo-Katan.
我们辜负了你 但我们依然会为你奋战
We have failed you, but our blasters remain in your service.
他们看到有飞船离开就拦下
They intercepted any ships they saw leaving.
他们不留俘虏
They took no prisoners.
他们把全地表轰炸了两轮
They bombed every surface twice over.
他们惩罚我们 用来警告全银河
They punished us as a warning to the whole galaxy
因为我们拒绝投降
because we refused to surrender.
不对
That's not true.
我当时投降了
I did surrender.
我们的部队在千泪之夜被歼灭后
After our forces were annihilated in the Night of a Thousand Tears
眼看大势已去
and defeat was imminent,
我见了吉迪恩星区长
I met with Moff Gideon.
帝防局联络我 说要协议停火
The ISB had reached out to me to negotiate a cease-fire.
只要屈服于帝国且放下武器
In exchange for submitting to the Empire and disarming,
就饶了剩余的城市与曼达洛人
all remaining cities and Mandalorian lives were to be spared.
因此吉迪恩星区长才得到黑剑
That is how Moff Gideon came to possess the Darksaber.
我不信任他
I didn't trust him,
但那是我挽救同胞唯一的机会
but it was the only chance I had to save our people.
他却背信弃义
And then he betrayed me
我们也无力抵抗曼达洛大肃清了
and we were helpless to resist the Purge of Mandalore.
这些人是如何生存的
How did these others survive?
我们躲藏在康果狄亚卫星
We were hidden on the moon of Concordia.
你们是死神护卫
Are you Death Watch?
死神护卫不存在了
Death Watch exists no longer.
分♥裂♥成许多派互相交战
It shattered into many warring factions.
我们的同胞反复受难
Our people have suffered time and again.
因为分♥裂♥与派系之争
From division and squabbling factions.
曼达洛星一向十分强大 从无敌手
Mandalore has always been too powerful for any enemy to defeat.
往往是内部的分♥裂♥把我们给毁了
It is always our own division that destroys us.
我本来不知道
I had no idea.
我们学到的是只剩我们没背弃正道
We were taught that everyone but us had forsaken the Way.
还有你们很自私且不在乎
That you were selfish and uncaring.
现在我明白了
Now I understand.
你说得对
You were right.
我是很自私
I was selfish.
造成了这种结果
And this is what it wrought.
我们会重建
We'll rebuild it.
就像我们的历史
Isn't that our history?
数千年来 我们一直濒临灭绝
For thousands of years, we have been on the verge of extinction,
而数千年来 我们都存活着
and for thousands of years, we have survived.
我不确定我能否让大家齐心
I don't know if I can keep everyone together.
太多仇恨了
There's too much animosity.
这把剑是我团结人♥民♥的唯一倚仗
And this blade is all I have to unify our people.
我是听你说才知道这把武器
I only know of this weapon what you taught me.
老实说我们那派没当它是一回事
To be honest, it means nothing to me or my people.
身分和血统也不重要
Nor does station or bloodline.
我更看重的是荣誉
What means more to me is honor.
还有忠诚与人格
And loyalty. And character.
我是因此才为你效力 奎兹小姐
These are the reasons I serve you, Lady Kryze.
你的歌♥谣还没写成
Your song is not yet written.
在此之前 我都供你差遣
I will serve you until it is.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表