剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
制♥造♥者协议规定我不能被捕获
IG-11: Manufacturer's protocol dictates I cannot be captured.
我必须自毁
I must be destroyed.
(前情提要)
内瓦罗星很不错
Nevarro is a very fine planet.
现在败类跟恶棍已被扫除
And now that the scum and villainy have been washed away,
这里又变得体面了
it's very respectable again.
你没遮住脸,你不是曼达洛人
You do not cover your face. You are not Mandalorian.
你是护卫之子
You are a Child of the Watch.
道只有一种,曼达洛之道
There is only one way. The Way of the Mandalore.
丁贾林,你可曾脱下头盔
Din Djarin, have you ever removed your helmet?
我有过
I have.
那你不再是曼达洛人
Then, you are a Mandalorian no more.
我要如何赎罪
How can I atone?
根据信条
According to Creed,
救赎之路只在
one may only be redeemed in the Living Waters
曼达洛矿井下的活水中
beneath the mines of Mandalore.
但矿井全被毁了
But the mines have all been destroyed.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
以吾名及列祖之名发誓...
I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors...
「以吾名及列祖之名发誓...」
"I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors..."
我将行于曼达诺之道...
That I shall walk the Way of the Mand'alor...
「我将行于曼达诺之道...」
"That I shall walk the Way of the Mand'alor..."
且将信条内文永远铭记在心
And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart.
「且将信条内文永远铭记在心」
"And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart."
我辈之道
This is the Way.
「我辈之道」
"This is the Way."
我辈之道
This is the Way.
从这一刻起,我永远不脱下头盔
From this moment on, I shall never remove my helmet.
「从这一刻起,我永远不...」
"From this moment on, I shall never..."
快走,快走
Go! Go! Go!
走啊
Go!
孩子们进洞穴
Young ones, to the cave!
退后,退后
Get back. Get back!
我来帮你
I got you! I got you!
找掩护
Take cover!
掩护他们
Cover them!
升空
To the sky!
走
Go
全员出手
All hands, go!
趴下
Get down!
《曼达洛人》
第三季第一季
《第十七章:叛教之人》
你曾脱下头盔
You have removed your helmet.
更糟的是,你是出于自愿
What's worse, you did so of your own free will.
你不再是曼达洛人
You are no longer Mandalorian.
信条教导我们赎罪
The Creed teaches us of redemption.
赎罪不再可行,因为我们的家园已毁
Redemption is no longer possible since the destruction of our homeworld.
如果曼达洛星矿井仍存在呢
But what if the mines of Mandalore still exist?
大肃清毁灭了一切
All was destroyed in the Purge.
这刻字不是曼达洛文吗
Is this inscription not Mandalorian?
你从哪里得来的
Where did you come upon this?
夹哇人
Jawas.
他们向一名旅人交易得来
They came upon it by trade from a traveler
那旅人声称到过曼达洛星地表
who claimed to have visited the surface of Mandalore.
这件遗物只能证明
Then this relic only proves
融合射线将曼达洛星地表全化为结晶了
that Mandalore's entire surface has been crystalized by fusion rays.
但旅人能拾得这物品 那里可能没被污染
But a traveler was able to retrieve this, so perhaps, it is not poisoned.
如果我去一趟,并向你证明
If I visit the planet and I can bring you proof
我浸泡过曼达洛星矿井下的活水
that I have bathed in the Living Waters beneath the mines of Mandalore,
根据信条,流放之令将可解除 我也能获得救赎
then by Creed, the decree of exile will be lifted and I would be redeemed.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
到时我们再见
Then I will see you again.
欢迎来到内瓦罗星
Welcome to Nevarro,
独♥立♥贸易重镇和边境星域超通道港
independent trade anchor and Outer Rim Hyperlane port.
请说明来访的目的
Please state the purpose of your visit.
来见一位老友
Here to meet an old friend.
你好
Greetings.
欢迎来到内瓦罗港,边境星域之珠
Welcome to the port of Nevarro, gem of the Outer Rim.
我们崇高的上太守欢迎你
Our esteemed High Magistrate welcomes you
祝你在本地诸事顺心
and hopes that your stay will be a prosperous one.
邀请你参观我们的商家与市场
We invite you to visit our shops and markets,
享用当地美食,游览黑熔岩谷奇景
enjoy local delicacies, marvel at the black lava canyons,
或是浸泡地热温泉
or soak in the geothermal springs.
这里变了很多
A lot has changed around here.
还记得你的老友吗
Do you remember your old friend?
老曼
Mando!
听说你回来了,我本来还不信
I heard you were back, but I didn't believe it.
卡加太守
Magistrate Karga.
你该叫我卡加上太守
That's High Magistrate Karga to you.
来
Come.
聊聊彼此的近况
Let's catch up on old times.
见到你真好,欢迎回来
It's so good to see you. Welcome back.
这里像变了个地方
Doesn't even look like the same place.
是啊,我们做了很多改善
I know, we've done a lot with it.
民众在这方面出了不少力,看看这个
The citizens have been so instrumental in making this all work, and look at this.
我们是海迪亚路正式的贸易支线
We are an official trade spur of the Hydian Way.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们城里有一股兴建热潮
We've got a construction boom going on in the city.
矿工在星系边缘的小行星带开采
The belters are mining the asteroid fields at the edge of the system.
内瓦罗有很多钱等着人赚
There's a lot of money to be made on Nevarro.
看得出来
I can see.
我可以在温泉旁边安排一块好地给你
I can set you up with a prime tract right over by the hot springs.
你跟小家伙可以住下来
You and the little one, you can settle down,
不必再碰爆能枪
you can hang up your blaster.
过上富足的日子
Live off the fat of the land.
古古
Grogu.
你说什么
Come again?
他叫做古古
His name is Grogu.
你说了算
Oh. If you say so.
来,给你看样东西
Come, I wanna show you something.
如同我说的
Now, as I was saying,
平原旁边有一块很棒的空地
there's a beautiful parcel available right down here by the flats.
感谢你的提议,但我有一些事要处理
I appreciate the offer, but I have some matters to look after.
我不懂
Oh, I'm confused.
我以为你完成任务了
I thought you had completed your mission,
但你却还带着这小家伙到处跑
but you're still running around here with the same little critter.
有点复杂
It's complicated.
我完成了任务
I completed my quest.
他又回来找我
He returned to me.
我曾脱下头盔,成了叛教之人
I removed my helmet, and now I'm an apostate.
那你更应该跟我们在此定居
Which is all the more reason for you to stay here with us.
你的同胞当你是叛教之人
Where you are from, you may be an apostate,
但在这里,你可以当地主
but here, you'd be landed gentry.
太守
Magistrate.
是上太守
High Magistrate.
-抱歉,上太守 -你真不会挑时机
- Yes, High Magistrate. Apologies. - Your timing couldn't be any worse.
但有外客想见你
But it's just that, there's someone here to see you.
-那不急 -是海盗
- It can wait. - But it's pirates!
海盗在中庭
Pirates in the courtyard.
别挡路,不然拆了你的电路
Get out of my way or I'll split your circuits.
我的星辰啊
Oh, my stars.
闪开,机器人,不认得我们吗
Stand aside, droid, don't you know who we are?
别这样,菲殷
Come on, Vane.
够了吧
That'll be enough of that.
格里夫卡加,我的老友
Greef Karga, my old friend.
你果然不会羞辱我们
I knew you wouldn't insult us.
-来,一起喝一杯 -对
- Come, join us for a drink. - Yeah.
一起回我的办公室继续聊
Let's continue this conversation back at my office.
这里是学校
This, this is a school.
难怪她不让我进去
Well, that explains why she wouldn't let me inside.
我都忘了 是我老大给的钱让你盖这座大厅
I forgot, it was your cut of my boss's treasure that built this saloon.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表