剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
没有
No.
我猜你会非常喜欢这座城市
Well, I think you'll find it a very lovely city.
你一定要参观天穹植物园
You must be sure to visit the Skydome Botanical Gardens.
盛开的麦瑟丝花绝对值得一看
The Mysess blossoms are in full bloom and, oh, my, oh, my, are they something to see.
如果你有空
Ah. And if you have time,
银河博物馆的新展览很精彩
the Galactic Museum has a wonderful new exhibit
介绍迷人的超光速引擎
on hyperdrive technology that is fascinating.
还要安排一天
And you must take a day trip
去绝种动物全像博物馆
to the Holographic Museum of Extinct Animals.
那里展出极有趣的生物
There are some truly fascinating creatures on display.
我发现麦洛斯塔的蛮塔博兽...
I found the mantabog of Malastare to be utterly...
你看 我们到了
Ah. Look at that, here we are.
特赦住♥宅♥
Amnesty Housing.
下船时请注意脚步
Please watch your step as you exit the vehicle.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good evening.
对 说我是「更上一层楼」
Yeah. Said I was, and I quote, "On the way up."
噗嘟 我们没晋升
Ugh. Poodoo. We don't get promoted.
是你没晋升
No, you don't get promoted.
爱死了
Love it.
一起来喝一杯
Hey. Join us for a drink.
特赦官M34
Amnesty Officer M34.
特赦科学家L52
Amnesty Scientist L52.
你是新人
You're new?
什么意思
What do you mean?
在这个计划
To the program.
徽章 一看就知道
The pins, they make it hard to hide.
是的 我刚从社会重返所调来
Oh. Yes. I was just transferred from the Re-Integration Institute.
欢迎来到特赦住♥宅♥
Welcome to Amnesty Housing.
这边环境好太多了
It's paradise in comparison.
他们分别是G27 M40 G68
This is G27, M40, G68.
博士
Doctor.
还好吗
Everything all right?
想不到会看见吉迪恩星区长船上的人
I didn't expect to see anyone from Moff Gideon's ship here.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
原来你曾替他工作
I didn't know you worked for him.
听说他在去战争法庭的途中逃了
I heard he escaped en route to the War Tribunal.
不 那只是假消息
No, that was just a cover story.
听说他们对他使用破心器
I heard they hooked him up to a mind flayer.
我试着不再去想他
I try not to think about him anymore.
多亏更生计划 我能为新共和国效力
Thanks to the rehabilitation program, I can contribute to the New Republic.
就像你
Just like you.
像我们大家
Just like all of us.
新共和国万岁
Long live the New Republic.
请坐 博士
Have a seat, Doctor.
想不到这里的同伴这么多
There are more of us here than I expected.
对 起初我也很讶异
Yeah, that surprised me at first too.
帝国是不会这么处理的
It's not how the Empire would have handled it.
肯定不会
No. No, it is not.
他们对赎罪没兴趣
Yeah, they weren't big on redemption.
博士 你逛过科罗森了吗
Have you taken in the sights on Coruscant, Doctor?
还没 我没时间
No. I haven't had the time.
等你有空 我愿意带你逛
I'd be happy to show you around when you do.
谢谢
Thank you.
以前制♥服♥更合身
Uniforms did fit better.
我很想念超太空的光
I do miss the lights of hyperspace.
L52 你想念什么
What do you miss, L52?
想念
Miss?
之前的事
From before.
不 我很高兴帝国已...
No. I'm glad that the Empire is...
不 不是那个意思
No, not like that.
当然 幸好垮台了
Of course, good riddance.
我是说日常物品 像食物
I mean, more like the everyday stuff. Like the food.
没有吗
Nothing?
我想
I guess,
大概是口粮包里的黄色旅行饼
maybe those, uh, yellow travel biscuits from the ration packs?
- 对 - 没错
- Yeah. - Yes.
回忆都涌现了
Ah, that brings back memories.
那在核心世界应该找不到
I don't think you can get those on the Core Worlds.
没错 找不到
Uh, no, you can't.
不过我得说我喜欢红的
Gotta say though, I liked the red ones.
- 太扯了 旅行饼 - 怎么了吗
- You're crazy. Travel biscuits? - What's wrong with them?
如果我这辈子都不必再看到口粮包
I'm just saying, if I never see another ration pack in my life,
- 我就可以瞑目了 - 好吧
- I'll die happy. I'll drink to that. - All right. Well...
你的笑话比口粮还干
If I want something dry, I'll just listen to your jokes.
好的
Okay.
喝...喝
Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink!
成千上万层的建筑与摩天大楼
Thousands of layers of buildings and skyscrapers
覆盖了科罗森的整片行星地表
cover the entire planetary surface of Coruscant.
因此科罗森是为数不多的城市行星
Because of this, Coruscant is one of only a handful of city-planets,
是一座知名的「全星之都」
known as an "ecumenopolis."
虽然科罗森常被称为「银河中心」
Though Coruscant is often referred to as the "center of the galaxy,"
但它并非真正位于...
it's not precisely located at our...
稍等
One moment!
旅行饼
Travel biscuits.
早安 L52 星期五愉快
Good morning, L52, happy Benduday.
这些也是要建档的
Another set for archival.
早安
Good morning.
我昨晚看到你演说
Oh, I saw your talk last night.
内容很有趣
Really interesting stuff.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
没想到你的经历很丰富
Yeah, I had no idea you were so experienced.
怎么会送你来这里
Wonder why they have you down here?
叫我做什么 我都很乐意
I'm happy to do whatever is asked of me.
其实...
Well, you know...
抱歉
Excuse me.
我进度落后了
I'm falling behind.
你跟它继续忙吧
I'll let you get back to it.
- 再次感谢 - 好的
- Thank you again. - Yeah.
冰融了
You're melting.
因为...人好多
It's just, um... so many people.
有点不知所措
It's all a bit overwhelming.
一兆的永久居民
A trillion permanent residents.
好惊人
Amazing.
大家一起出力 协助改善
All these people working together to make something better.
让我自觉很渺小
It makes me feel rather insignificant.
我不这么想
I don't know about that.
我自觉很特别
Makes me feel special,
我是克服万难才回来的
knowing everything I had to overcome to get back here.
你以前来过科罗森
You've been to Coruscant before?
我来这里的学院受训
I trained here, at the academy.
变化不大 只是少了帝国的齿轮标志
Not much has changed, other than taking down the cogwheels.
但感觉确实不同
It did feel different though.
当时自以为在做好事
We thought we were doing good.
我有时也会想到
I do think about that sometimes.
我的研究都尚未完成
All of my research going unfinished.
那时就快有重大突破了
We were close to making some incredible breakthroughs.
善用我们的发现可以帮助许多人
In the right hands, our discoveries could have helped a lot of people.
那何不在这里继续研究
So, why not continue your research here?
我不认为新共和国会想碰这一块
I don't think it's something the New Republic would be interested in.
复♥制♥技术的伦理问题很复杂
The ethics of cloning are complicated.
能帮助新共和国 这还不够重要
But if it could help the New Republic, isn't that important enough?
先前我们就是盲目从命才惹上麻烦
Following orders blindly is how we got in trouble in the first place.
有时要相信直觉
Sometimes you have to trust your gut.
新共和国想尽力做好 却力有未逮
The New Republic is trying their best, but they're struggling.
很多有能力的人想帮忙
There are lots of capable people who wanna help.
明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
那是什么
What is that?
那是乌美峰 科罗森最高的山
That is the peak of Umate, the highest mountain on Coruscant.
听说全球地表只有这一处
They say it's the only place on the entire surface
能看到星球本身
where you can see the planet itself.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表