《曼达洛人》前情提要
当你选择了以曼达洛之道行事
When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore,
你既是猎人也是猎物
you are both hunter and prey.
还有一份工作
There is one job.
黑市
Underworld?
你这样成名的人问这个不太符合身份啊
How uncharacteristic of one of your reputation.
《公会章程》不是规定
Is it not the Code of the Guild
这些事就已经当不存在了吗
that these events are now forgotten?
一个曼达洛人在尼瓦罗向公会开枪
A Mandalorian shot up the Guild on Nevarro,
抢走重要目标以后逃跑了
took some high value target and went rogue.
和我一起走 那孩子就过不上好日子了
Traveling with me, that's no life for a kid.
他们不会罢休的
They'll keep coming.
在粉碎旧的规则之前 没有人会得到自♥由♥
None will be free until the old ways are gone forever.
你们有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
就是它 你先去猎杀它 然后又救了它
This is the one you hunted, then saved?
它的种族可以通过意念移♥动♥物体
Its species can move objects with its mind.
万古之前的诗歌♥中记载了
The songs of eons past tell of battles
曼达洛大帝
between Mandalore The Great,
和一个叫绝地武士的巫师教团之间的战争
and an order of sorcerers called Jedi.
根据信条 你得负责照顾它
By Creed, it is in your care.
你必须让它和族人团聚
You must reunite it with its own kind.
我是个弃婴
I was a foundling.
曼达洛人在战斗部队把我养大
The Mandalorians raised me in the Fighting Corps.
我被当作他们的一员
I was treated as one of their own.
-是不是你干的 -不
- Did you do this? - No!
有人活下来了吗
Did any survive?
我们早就知道离开藏身处之后会发生什么
We knew what could happen if we left the covert.
我们的隐秘让我们得以生存
Our secrecy is our survival.
照顾好这个小家伙
Take care of this little one.
此乃正道
This is the Way.
星球大战
我是来见戈尔·科莱什的
I'm here to see Gor Koresh.
好好欣赏打斗吧
Enjoy the fights.
你清楚这地方不适合小孩子的
You know this is no place for a child.
我去哪他去哪
Wherever I go, he goes.
我听说了
So I've heard.
我的任务是把他交给他的族人
I've been quested to bring him to his kind.
如果我能找到别的曼达洛人 他们可以指引我
If I can locate other Mandalorians, they can help guide me.
有人告诉我你知道去哪能找到他们
I'm told you know where to find them.
上来就谈生意是很无礼的
It's uncouth to talk business immediately.
先好好享受这娱乐表演吧
Just enjoy the entertainment.
我的加莫人不行啊 杀了他 结果了他
Bah! My Gamorrean's not doing well. Kill him! Finish him!
你打赌吗 曼达人
Do you gamble, Mando?
能不打就不打
Not when it can be avoided.
我用你要问的这个信息为赌注
Well, I'll bet you the information you seek
赌这个加莫人在一分半钟内
that this Gamorrean's going to die
就会被杀掉
within the next minute and a half.
作为交换 你要赌上的就是
And all you have to put up in exchange
你那亮闪闪的曼达洛铁盔甲
is your shiny beskar armor.
我是准备花钱买♥♥你的信息的
I'm prepared to pay you for the information.
我不会靠运气去赌我的命运
I'm not leaving my fate up to chance.
我也不会
Nor am I.
谢谢你来找我
Thank you for coming to me.
通常我得去你们藏身的洞穴
Normally, I have to seek out remnants
去搜寻你们这些曼达洛人的残余
of you Mandalorians in your hidden hives
来收获你们这稀有的亮壳
to harvest your precious shiny shells.
曼达洛铁的价值一路攀升
Beskar's value continues to rise.
我越来越喜欢它了
I've grown quite fond of it.
马上交出来要不我就从你的尸体上扒下来
Give it to me now or I will peel it off your corpse.
告诉我曼达洛人在哪
Tell me where the Mandalorians are
我走时会留你一条命
and I'll walk outta here without killing you.
你不是说你不是赌徒吗...
I thought you said you weren't a gambler...
我不是
I'm not.
好了 住手住手 我告诉你他在哪
All right, stop, stop! I'll tell you where he is.
但你必须答应我你不会杀了我
But you must give me your word that you won't kill me.
我向你保证你不会死于我之手
I promise you will not die by my hand.
你听说的那个曼达洛人在哪
Now, where is the Mandalorian you know of?
塔图因
Tatooine.
什么
What?
我听说的曼达人在塔图因
The Mando I know of is on Tatooine.
我在塔图因待了很久
I've spent much time on Tatooine.
我从没在那见过曼达洛人
I never saw a Mandalorian there.
我的消息很准的 真的
My information is good, I tell you.
莫斯帕哥市 我以戈特拉的名义起誓
The city of Mos Pelgo. I swear it by the Gotra.
那就塔图因了
Tatooine it is, then.
等等 曼达人 你不能就这么扔下我
Wait, Mando! You can't leave me like this.
把我放下来
Cut me down!
我们刚才谈好的可没有这个
That wasn't part of the deal.
等等 你要干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
曼达人 我可以给你钱 曼达人
Mando! I can pay! Mando! Mando!
曼达洛人
第二季第一集
第九章
执法官
好了
All right. Hey, hey, hey!
抱歉 你们过来吧
Sorry, gang. Come on.
你们知道他不喜欢机器人
You know he doesn't like droids.
要不就让他们弄吧
May as well let them have at it.
刀锋之巅需要来个全面的快速检查
The Crest needs a good once-over.
现在他喜欢机器人啦
Oh! So he likes droids now.
你们听见他说的了 给它检查检查
Well, you heard him. Give it a once-over.
我猜发生了很多变化吧 自从你上次来莫斯...
I guess a lot has changed since you were last in Mos...
谢天谢原力
Oh! Thank the Force!
这小东西让我担心死了
This little thing has had me worried sick.
来吧 你个小旺普鼠
Come here, you little womp rat.
塔图因的一种聂吃动物
看起来它还记得我
Looks like it remembers me.
这个你多少钱卖♥♥ 开玩笑呢 也不全是
How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really.
如果这玩意能分♥裂♥或者出芽
You know, if this thing ever divides or buds,
我会非常高兴地掏钱买♥♥它的后代
I will gladly pay for the offspring.
嘿
Hey!
天啊
Oh, jeez!
你们当心点 他本来就对你们不放心
Watch what you're doing up there. He barely trusts your kind.
你们想败坏所有机器人的名声吗
You want to give all droids a bad name?
谢谢
Thank you!
我有正经事 需要你的帮助
I'm here on business. I need your help.
那就谈谈正经事吧
Oh, then, business, you shall have.
你去探险的时候 介意我来
Care for me to watch this wrinkled critter
照看这皱巴巴的小东西吗
while you seek out adventure?
我的任务是
I've been quested
把他交给他的族人
to bring this one back to its kind.
这事我帮不了你
Oh, wow. I can't help you there.
我从没见过这样的
I've never seen any like it.
相信我 在这我可是见过各种形状大小的
And trust me, I've seen all shapes and sizes in this town.
是个曼达洛军械师派我走上这条路的
A Mandalorian Armorer has set me on my path.
如果能找到我的同类
If I can locate another of my kind,
我可以通过藏匿者的网络规划个路线
I can chart a path through the network of coverts.
从我来看你是此地多年来唯一的曼达人
You've been the only Mando here for years from what I can tell.
莫斯帕哥在哪 有人说那里有一个
Where is Mos Pelgo? I'm told there's one there.
那名字我可有阵子没听人说起了
Oh. Boy, I haven't heard that name in a while.
什么地图上都没有
It's not on any of the maps.
因为它被匪徒给铲平了
Because it was wiped out by bandits.
帝国一倒 大家就开始混战了
Once the Empire fell, it was a free-for-all.
我那时都不敢出城 现在也不敢
I didn't dare leave the city walls. Still don't.
你能告诉我它以前在哪吗
Can you tell me where it used to be?
看是谁在问 你想看吗
Depends who's asking. You want to see it?
R-5 把塔图因地图带来
R-five! Bring the map of Tatooine.
慢慢来 真不着急
No, take your time. Seriously.
这年头根本找不到好帮手
You just can't get good help anymore.
我都没地方投诉
I don't even know who to complain to.
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go.
我们都等着呢 好了
Waiting. Okay.
这是战前的塔图因地图
This is a map of Tatooine before the war.
你有莫斯艾斯利 莫斯埃斯帕