剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
赎罪不再可行 因为我们的家园已毁
Redemption is no longer possible since the destruction of our homeworld.
如果曼达洛星矿井仍存在呢
But what if the mines of Mandalore still exist?
如果我去一趟
If I visit the planet
并向你证明我浸泡过活水
and I can bring you proof that I have bathed in the Living Waters,
根据信条 我将获得救赎
then by Creed, I would be redeemed.
(前情提要)
远古的歌♥谣
The songs of eons past
预言秘瑟龙的崛起 将迎来曼达洛的新时代
foretold of the Mythosaur rising up to herald a new age of Mandalore.
你听过布卡坦奎兹吗
Have you ever heard of Bo-Katan Kryze?
布卡坦奎兹为名门之后 但他们迷失方向
Bo-Katan Kryze was born of a mighty house, but they lost sight of the Way.
她曾宣称有资格统治曼达洛
She once laid claim to rule Mandalore
仅基于血统与你现在持有的那把剑
based purely on blood and the sword you now possess.
她的统治以悲剧收场
Her rule ended in tragedy.
布卡坦 我要去曼达洛星
Bo-Katan, I am going to Mandalore.
曼达洛星遭到摧残 掠夺与污染
That planet has been ravaged, plundered, and poisoned.
什么都不剩了
There's nothing left.
我不知该说什么 老兄
I don't know what to tell you, pal.
因为少了很多零件
I mean, there are a lot of parts missing.
好 我推它回街上 维修机器人 推出去
Fine, I'll push it back out on the street. You heard him, pit droids! Out!
我不喜欢那语气 但我帮你修理
All right, well, I don't appreciate the tone of voice, but I'll fix it.
我不确定
Oof. Boy, I don't know.
算你好运 生意不太好
I mean, lucky for you, business is slow.
我得从中界星域订零件
I gotta order the parts from the Mid Rim.
估计要两个月吧
Let's say, mmm, two months.
好 冷静 我会加快处理
All right, settle your snout. I'll put a rush on it.
但你要先付一半的零件费
But you gotta give me half upfront for parts.
对
Yeah.
在奔塔之夜工作 我应该加价的
I should charge you more considering now I gotta work Boonta Eve.
我
Me?
我过得很精彩
You know, I do have a life.
大节日 我都计划好了
Big holiday. I had big plans!
我才不会整天工作 很多人约我
You know, I just don't sit around here and work all day, I'm very popular.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
跟夹哇人说罗迪亚族走了
Hey, tell the Jawas the Rodian left.
好 装回去 帮它复原
All right, let's get this thing back together again.
快 别被他看见
Quickly, before he sees you.
快...快
Go, go, go, go, go!
把零件装回飞行器
Put those parts back on the speeder.
给零件上色才像换过
Paint 'em so they look different. Here you go.
五分钟的工这么贵
Seriously? For five minutes of work?
你走运 我心软
You're lucky I'm a softy.
快走
Hey. Scram.
去拆别部飞行器 趁奔塔之夜冲业绩
Go strip another speeder. It's Boonta Eve, it's ripe.
听见没 它的运转声超顺畅
Whoo-hoo! You hear that? She's purring like a nuzzle shrew.
没得抱怨
No complaints.
快得让我难以招架
Still faster than I know what to do with.
老样子 我帮你维护
Well, I'll tune her up, just the same.
我的小家伙呢
So, uh, where's my guy?
出现了
Huh? There he is!
谁教你学勒曼族蹦蹦跳的
Now who taught you how to leap like a Lurmen, huh?
那是他初次说话吗
Was that his first word?
他在对我说话
I think he's talking to me.
听见没 他说:「派丽」
Did you hear that? He said "Peli."
我来办正事
I'm here on business.
赫特族回来了 你要赶走波巴费特
Oh, are the Hutts back? Are you takin' out Boba Fett?
我要机器人零件
I need a droid part.
无聊
Ugh. Boring!
在夹哇人进酒吧前叫他们回来
Hey, get the Jawas back in here before they hit the cantina.
你懂摩斯艾斯里在奔塔周的模样
You know how Mos Eisley gets during Boonta week.
我在找替代的IG记忆体电路
I'm looking for a replacement IG memory circuit.
你真老派 那好久没生产了
Oh. Hey, grandpa. They haven't made those for a while.
记忆体电路
Memory circuit.
抱歉 老兄 办不到
Sorry, pal, no chance cubes.
-他们找不到零件 -没错
- They can't find the part? - Nope.
我得马上修好机器人
I need my droid fixed now.
那我认为你该买♥♥这部好货
Which is why I think you should buy this beauty here.
我用不上宇航机器人
I can't use an astromech.
我要机器人探察洞穴
I need a droid that's rated for spelunking.
探察洞穴 你要找什么
Spelunking? What are you spelunking?
我要去曼达洛星
I'm going to Mandalore.
我需要机器人当探索先锋 检测空气
I need a droid that can explore ahead of me and test the atmosphere,
确认可供呼吸
make sure it's safe to breathe.
好的...
Okay, well...
给我回来 胆小机器人
Uh-uh-uh-uh. Hey! Get right back here. Right back here, scaredy droid.
别害羞 拿出好表现
Come on now, you gotta shine.
这部R5宇航机器人专为冒险打造
This R5 astromech is built for adventure.
什么
What?
你当然是
Of course you are.
你应该驾驶星际战机
You're supposed to be piloting starfighters
穿越银河 对抗暴♥政♥
across the galaxy and fighting tyranny.
它快散了 我的N-1也没空位给它
It's falling apart, and besides, I got no room for it on the N-1.
胡说
Nonsense.
R5-D4一如当年反抗行动的勇猛
R5-D4 is as good as the day it came back from serving in the Rebellion.
我也会帮你加装机器人座
And I'll reinstall your droid port
这个小天才还能当副驾驶
and this little baby here can even co-pilot.
再不安分 就把你卖♥♥回给夹哇人
Hey, if you don't settle your bolts, I'll sell you back to the Jawas.
因为是奔塔时节
And because it's Boonta,
我可以给你半价优♥惠♥
what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna give you this for half the price
还附赠一次润滑澡
and throw in a free oil bath.
够了 别这么胆小
Oh, come on now, don't be a coward.
你是宇航机器人 像样点
You're an astromech, act like one.
别太依赖它 它的电路虚弱了点
I wouldn't rely too much on this one. Its circuitry is a little fragile.
你明明说它专为冒险打造
I thought you said it was built for adventure.
什么 抱歉 我听不清楚
What? Sorry, I can't hear you!
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you!
孩子 准备来场冒险吗
All right, kid. You ready for an adventure?
《曼达洛人》
第三季第二集
《第十八章:曼达洛星矿井》
我知道看来很吓人
It looks scary. I know.
但在歌♥谣编写时 这里曾苍翠美丽
But it was once green and beautiful, back when the songs were written.
这里是曼达洛星 我们同胞的家
It's Mandalore, the homeworld of our people.
这星球是所有曼达洛人的根源
Every Mandalorian can trace their roots back to this planet,
地底藏有贝斯卡矿
and the beskar mines deep within.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我也没去过
I've never been there either.
我在那里长大 那座卫星
I grew up there. On that moon.
康果狄亚
Concordia.
我们也去过卡勒瓦拉找布卡坦
And that's Kalevala where we visited Bo-Katan.
都在同一个星系
It's in the same system.
曼达洛人必须懂星图 会认路
A Mandalorian has to understand maps and know their way around.
这样你才不会迷路
That way, you'll never be lost.
看来是大肃清的融合炸♥弹♥
Looks like the fusion bombs from the Purge
扰乱了星球周围的磁场
disrupted the magnetic field around the planet.
从地表
From the surface,
联络不到大气层外的人
we won't be able to communicate with anyone out of atmosphere,
所以要小心
so we have to be careful.
这里与外面的银河完全隔绝
Down here, we're completely cut off from the rest of the galaxy.
R5 准备好没
R5, you ready?
我要派你先去分♥析♥大气
I'm gonna need you to scout ahead and analyze the atmosphere.
我不是在徵求你的同意
That wasn't a question.
到那岩石裂缝采集下方废墟的空气样本
Go over to that split in the rock, and take an air sample of the ruins below.
机器人没事的
The droid will be fine.
只是叫他收集数据以策安全
I just need him to take some readings to make sure it's safe.
别孩子气
Don't be a baby.
我们需要采样 快点
Just get the samples we need, and hurry up.
来 你看
Here, look.
观测仪看得到他
You can watch him on the scope.
呼叫R5 听得见吗
R5, come in. Do you read me?
可能只是干扰
It's probably just interference.
好 我去找他
Fine. I'll go get him.
通常这是机器人的事
Normally, this is droid work.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表