剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
Are you taking this personally?
只是点出问题
Just pointing it out.
尽快搞定 我们还有事要忙
Let's just finish this so we can be on our way.
我是布卡坦奎兹
I am Bo-Katan Kryze.
你们谁是负责人
Which one of you is in charge?
女公爵和庞巴迪队长
We were sent on behalf of The Dutchess
委托我们来帮忙处理机器人问题
and Captain Bombardier to help you with your droid problem.
你好
Hello?
这样行不通
This is going nowhere.
我是曼达洛人丁贾林 阿格纳人逵尔的朋友
I am Mandalorian Din Djarin, friend of Ugnaught Kuiil.
请回答我们 帮我们完成任务
You will answer our questions and help us with our task.
不必多说
I have spoken.
感谢各位的款待并邀请我们共饮
Thank you for your hospitality and for sharing your table with us.
我们要将失常的机器人找出并淘汰
We were engaged to hunt down and eliminate the malfunctioning droids.
没这种机器人
There are no such droids.
你们在下面可能没听说
You may not have heard the news down here,
但你们的机器人正在上面作乱
but your droids are wreaking havoc in the world above.
我们不知道的事不算太多
There is not much of which we are not aware.
这些厅堂是城市的中枢神经系统
These halls are the central nervous system of the city.
我保证机器人没有失常
I assure you, the droids are not malfunctioning.
这些失常的机器人伤害了民众
Citizens have been harmed by these malfunctioning machines.
没这种事 不必多说
This is not the case. I have spoken.
我们并非暗示这是你们的责任
We're not in any way suggesting that your work is to blame.
阿格纳人打造机器人的本事闻名天下
The stories of Ugnaughts' skill with smithing droids are legendary.
我们知道阿格纳人是银河最辛勤的种族
We know that Ugnaughts are considered the hardest working species in the galaxy.
我们也跟你们一样有任务要执行
We, like you, have been engaged with a task to perform.
我们会调查危险事件
We will investigate the dangerous incidents.
希望你们能帮忙
We would appreciate your help.
这是你们想找的机器人位置
Here are the locations of the droids you seek.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们帮了大忙 不必多说
We are in your debt. I have spoken.
那是怎样
What was that?
我和阿格纳人相处过
I've spent time with Ugnaughts.
那是与他们沟通的特有方式
There's a particular way to communicate with them.
指控他们的作品失常是侮辱
Accusing their work of malfunctioning is an insult.
现在 他们指出下次的事件
Now, they've indicated that there's a likelihood
可能出现在装卸码头
that the next event will be at the loading docks.
他们多确定
How sure are they?
很难说
Hard to tell.
阿格纳人感觉总是胸有成竹
Ugnaughts always seem sure of themselves.
只有这个线索 我们就去看看吧
Well, it's the only lead we've got so we might as well have a look around.
复♥制♥人之战后我就没看过战斗机器人
I haven't seen battle droids since the Clone Wars.
我看过
I have.
有看似可疑的吗
Any of 'em look suspicious?
它们都很可疑
They all look suspicious.
站住
Halt.
这里是管制区 你们必须立刻离开
This is a restricted area. You are to vacate immediately.
我们有几个疑问
We have a few questions.
请出示身分证件
Show me your identification please.
我们代表女公爵来调查机器人失常
We're here on behalf of The Dutchess to investigate the droid malfunctions.
是 我看过报告
Yes, I saw the reports.
放心 我已经让整条装载线
Rest assured, I've had the entire line of loaders
接受维护协议 这是一种安全措施
undergo maintenance protocols as a safety measure.
验证文件已经归档
The, uh, certification is on file.
劝你别这么做
Uh, I wouldn't do that if I were you.
-为什么 -以防万一
- Why's that? - As a precaution.
它们的基本功能是作战
Their base function was warfare.
我以为它们通过测试了
I thought they were just checked out.
是没错
They were.
你做什么
Uh, what are you doing?
那它们就不会反击
Then this shouldn't faze them.
先生
Uh, sir?
不好意思 不好意思 先生
Excuse me! Excuse me! Sir!
重新认证过
-Oh! -Re-certified, huh?
不该招惹它们的
You should have left them alone.
继续走
Keep going!
这里是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
感谢配合 请勿靠近
Thank you for standing back.
这里是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
感谢配合 请勿靠近
Thank you for standing back.
这里是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
感谢配合 请勿靠近
Thank you for standing back.
我发现点火机
I found a spark pad.
上面写什么
What's it say?
「电阻酒吧」
"The Resistor."
像是机器人酒吧
Sounds like a droid bar.
还有地址
And there's an address.
进去后由我来说话
Let me do the talking in there.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我想快点问出情报 和舰队见面
Because I wanna get the information fast and get to the fleet.
我也是 你想表达什么
So do I. What's your point?
你踹机器人无助于调查
You kicking droids is really not helpful.
我找出失常的机器人 不是吗
I figured out which one was malfunctioning, didn't I?
你试过了 现在换我 好吗
You did it your way, now let me do it mine, okay?
就是这里
This is the address.
这里面应该没多少人类
I don't think they get many of our kind here.
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
看情况 这里是电阻酒吧吗
That depends. Is this The Resistor?
是的
This is.
这点火机的持有者是失控的战斗机器人
That spark pad was found on a rogue battle droid.
我们给出很多点火机
We give out lots of spark pads.
你们想暗示什么
What are you getting at?
一连串的失常事件都指向这家机油酒吧
There has been a string of malfunctions that all point to this oil can.
你能检查我的注册
You can check my registry.
我们完全符合行星等级的…
We are in full compliance with Planetary Hierarchical...
如果你不开始回答
If you don't start answering questions,
我就拔你的记忆体电路去实验室解剖
I'll yank your memory circuit and dissect it back at the lab.
谁都不准走
Nobody leaves.
借一步说话
A word?
别让我看不见
Stay where I can see you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
跟机器人讲道理只是浪费时间
You're wasting your time. You can't reason with droids.
它们由程式驱动
Their behavior is programmed.
行为都有其道理
All they do is reason.
程式也要它们别伤害生物
They're also programmed not to harm organics.
这又怎么说
How's that going?
你这样做也没用
Look, you are not helping.
失常的机器人来过这酒吧
Just because the malfunctioning droids happen to visit here
不表示它知道内情
doesn't mean that this one is in on it.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
你的听觉感应器也想被拆
You want me to pull your hearing sensors too?
我们担心这些可怕事件 如果不停止 我们会…
We are worried that if these horrible incidents continue, we will be...
会怎样
You'll be what?
我的顾客们担心我们会被取代
There are concerns among my customers that we will be replaced.
被什么取代
By what?
人类
Humans.
我们大多数经过整修及重新编程
Most of us have been refurbished and reprogrammed.
帕济尔有些机器人曾属于分离主义者
Some droids on Plazir date back to the Separatists.
新共和国会送它们去报废
The New Republic would send them to scrap.
但在帕济尔 它们获得重生的机会
But here on Plazir, they are given a second chance.
这些灾难事件并不支持你的论点
Well, these catastrophes don't help your argument.
没错
Exactly.
所以请帮助我们
That's why we need your help.
我们不想被取代 我们还能有许多贡献
We don't want to be replaced. We still have a lot to contribute.
人类的生命很短
Human life is so short.
他们对我们要求不高
They don't ask that much of us.
有机生物创造我们
Organics created us.
这是我们起码能做的
It's the least we can do.
你有没有每个嫌犯的消费纪录
Do you have a record of what each of the suspects ordered?
这里的规矩不是这样的
That is not how it works here.
不像有机生物能够选饮料
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表