剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
目标位于峰顶
The target is on the top of this peak.
在这块山岩下过夜
If we tuck in under this outcropping,
不会被牠看见 等天一亮就攻顶
we sleep out of line of sight, and climb at first light.
我们来紮营
We will make camp.
旁边有人要怎么吃东西
How do you eat when other people are around?
先不吃
You don't.
拿到食物后
When you get your food,
自己找个能脱下头盔的地方
you go off to find a place where you can take off your helmet.
你是主战派领导
You are the leader of the war party.
火堆旁的位置该留给你
You have the honor of staying by the fire.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
猛禽的巢筑在最高峰
The raptor's lair is atop the highest peak.
希望那孩子还活着
Now, our hope is that the child is still alive
务必别对猛禽开枪
so we have to make sure not to fire on the raptor.
攻击牠 牠会杀掉弃儿
It will kill the foundling if attacked.
以前就发生过这种事
It has happened before when it has taken others.
最佳方案是潜行
Our best bet is stealth.
用喷射背包会惊动牠
Our jetpacks will alert it to our presence.
我们走
Let's move.
牠不在 找出孩子
It's not here. Let's find the kid.
那边有热源
I see a heat source there.
先确认安全再说
Wait until we clear the area.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
洛格纳...洛格纳
Ragnar! Ragnar! Ragnar!
救我
Help me!
他还活着
He's alive!
救命
Help!
抓我的手
Take my hand!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
爸 我没事
I'm okay, Dad.
-谢谢 -我辈之道
Thank you. This is the Way.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
来吧 古古
Come, Grogu.
布卡坦奎兹
Bo-Katan Kryze,
你荣耀了你的家族和全曼达诺
you have honored your House and all of Mand'alor.
你达成了信条的最高荣誉
You have done the highest honor of the Creed.
拯救弃儿
Saving a foundling.
我辈之道
This is the Way. This is the Way.
我们还带来三头需要照护和训练的弃儿
And we have brought you three more foundlings in need of care and training.
是吗
Is that so?
你需要修护
You're in need of a repair.
跟我来
Come with me.
我能补上缺损 但不沿用现代精工
I can replace what's missing, but not with its modern refinements.
要我镶上夜鴞的徽纹吗
Shall I inlay the signet of the Nite Owl?
能不能一边戴夜鴞的护肩甲
Would it be acceptable to wear one pauldron of the Nite Owl
另一边戴秘瑟龙的
and another with the Mythosaur?
秘瑟龙属于全体曼达洛人
The Mythosaur belongs to all Mandalorians.
向来可穿戴在身上
It is always acceptable to wear.
就这么做
I would like that.
如果我看过 你会怎么说
What would you say if I told you I saw one?
你看过什么
That you saw what?
一头秘瑟龙
A Mythosaur.
我会说你很幸运
I would say you're very lucky.
那是崇高的幻象
It is a noble vision.
不 我...
No, I...
我是说真实的
I mean a real one.
在曼达洛星的活水底下
Beneath the Living Waters on Mand'alor.
当你选择行于曼达诺之道
When you choose to walk the Way of the Mand'alor,
你会眼界大开
you will see many things.
但那是真的
But it was real.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表