剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
你在哪里找到黑剑
Where did you come upon the Darksaber?
我打败吉迪恩星区长
I defeated Moff Gideon.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
没有
No.
但他被送往新共和国接受审问
But he was sent off to the New Republic for interrogation,
他的罪将由法律制裁
and he will face justice for his crimes.
他的暴行该用死亡来制裁
Death would have been justice for his atrocities.
(前情提要)
布卡坦奎兹
Bo-Katan Kryze,
你达成了信条的最高荣誉 拯救弃儿
you have done the highest honor of the Creed, saving a foundling.
我们城里有一股兴建热潮
We've got a construction boom going on in the city.
我可以在温泉旁边安排一块好地给你
I can set you up with a prime tract right over by the hot springs.
你意下如何
So... What do you say?
你会是个好执法官
You'd make a very fine lawman.
为何不请新共和国派人来
Why not request one from the New Republic?
我们绝不屈服于另一个遥远的官僚政♥权♥
The last thing we intend is to bow down to yet another far-off bureaucracy.
我们要在这里喝
We drink here.
这里变成学校了
That is a school now.
我都忘了 是我老大给的钱让你盖这座大厅
I forgot, it was your cut of my boss's treasure that built this saloon.
有什么麻烦吗 太守
Is there a problem here, Magistrate?
菲殷 马上离开
Get out of here, Vane.
我们无冤无仇 戈里安夏德
I have no quarrel with you, Gorian Shard.
交出飞船 我就饶你一命
Surrender your ship and I will spare your life.
孩子
Kid.
千万别信海盗
Never trust a pirate.
记下来 迁移贸易区 要更靠近货运码头
Make a note, let's move the trade district closer to the shipping terminals.
好主意 上太守
That's a wonderful idea, High Magistrate.
慢着 铁道支线呢
Wait a minute, where's the rail spur?
这里会需要进出大量货物
We're going to be moving a lot of cargo in and out of here.
稍等
Hold on a second.
海盗
Pirates?
上太守
High Magistrate,
有一艘海盗舰闯入了居民区的上空
there's a pirate Corsair violating the airspace of the population zone.
我该展开谈判吗
Shall I begin negotiations?
别这么做
No, no, no, no.
选择花钱消灾 对方会食髓知味
If we buy them off, that will set a bad precedent.
是的
Ah. Yes. Oh.
长官 你的通讯
You're being hailed, sir.
你带民众去避难
You get the citizens to safety.
让我来应付
I'll handle this.
感谢各位技师 之后再讨论
Engineers, thank you. To be continued.
戈里安夏德
Gorian Shard.
果然是熟人的海盗舰
I knew that Corsair looked familiar.
我一定是看错了
I don't believe my eyes.
那声音像格里夫卡加 内瓦罗猎人协会会长
The voice sounds like Greef Karga, Guild Master of the Nevarro Hunters,
但在我眼前的却是
but all I see before me
一名穿着婚宴盛装 养尊处优的贵族
is a pampered nobleman dressed for the pomp of his wedding feast.
你倒是没听错
Believe your ears then,
别把我的好客误解为软弱
and don't mistake my hospitality for weakness.
你所谓的好客就是无情射杀我的舵手
Is that what you call gunning down my helmsman in cold blood?
好个趁人不备的待客之道
When he let down his guard on your planet.
是他先开枪
He shot first.
接下来由我先开枪
Well, now I will shoot first.
你确定这样做好吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
内瓦罗星如今受到新共和国的保护
Nevarro is now under the protection of the New Republic.
我的资料显示内瓦罗是一座独♥立♥星球
My charts indicate that Nevarro is an independent world.
现在没有吉迪恩星区长保护你
You are no longer under the protection of Moff Gideon.
旋向巡逻队会定期经过这里
The Spinward patrol passes through here regularly.
新共和国甚至管不到 在中界星域横行的海盗国
The New Republic can't even protect the Mid Rim from the Pirate Nation.
这不是赌萨巴克
This isn't sabacc.
卡加 这次别想唬住我
You can't bluff your way out of this one, Karga.
-我以为你... -别再叫我
- I thought you... - Don't hail me again
除非你决定投降
unless it's to surrender.
上太守 逃生舱准备好了
High Magistrate, the escape pod is ready.
-我带你去搭乘 -我不会抛下我的城市
- I will lead you to the launch site. - I won't abandon my city.
必须带民众去避难
We have to get the people to safety.
立刻下令 走吧
Send out a directive immediately. Let's go!
撤离 警告 警告
Evacuate. Alert! Alert!
请撤离
Please evacuate.
往熔岩原撤退
Retreat to the lava flats.
警告
Alert!
《曼达洛人》
第三季第五集
《第二十一章:海盗》
有你的讯息
阅览器借我好吗
Can I use your viewer? Mmm-hmm.
不好意思
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
泰瓦队长 海盗王戈里安夏德攻击我们
Captain Teva, we have been attacked by Pirate King Gorian Shard.
你说过我可以联♥系♥你
You once offered that I might reach out to you.
我恳求新共和国派出巡逻队赶走强盗
I am humbly requesting the New Republic to send a patrol to clear out the raiders.
我不轻易求助于你
I don't ask for your aid lightly.
情况很急迫
The situation is dire.
我们的星球恐怕会失陷
I'm afraid that our planet will fall
夏德会将这里变成海盗基地
and Shard will turn this into a pirate base.
太糟了
Too bad.
我以为内瓦罗会成功的
I really thought Nevarro was gonna make it.
我会转发到科罗森
I'm gonna forward this to Coruscant.
请求仲裁许可
Request permission to intercede.
他们好几周都没回信了
They haven't returned a dispatch in weeks.
他们太忙 不可能及时回覆
They're swamped. You'll never get an answer in time.
那我亲自去找他们谈
Then I'm just gonna have to go there and talk to them myself.
总不能当面无视我
They can't ignore me face-to-face.
我欣赏你的态度
I like your attitude.
祝福你 你需要好运
Good luck. You're gonna need it.
泰瓦队长来找特图上校
Captain Teva here to see Colonel Tuttle.
只要几分钟
It'll only be a minute.
不行 桌子那边别再放东西了
No, no, no. Do not put any more stuff on that part of the desk.
那是工作空间
That's my work area.
站住 你不能进去
抱歉 上校 我跟他说了你很忙...
没事 让他待着
It's okay. He can stay.
你 出去
You, scoot.
-你是哪位 -阿德菲基地的卡森泰瓦
- And you are? - Carson Teva. Adelphi Base.
阿德菲 你是远道而来
Adelphi? You're a long way from home.
需要什么协助
How may I be of service?
我请求授权及增援阿德菲中队
I'm requesting authorization and backup for Adelphi squadron
处理侵犯内瓦罗星的海盗
in dealing with a pirate siege on Nevarro.
内瓦罗 没听过
Nevarro? Haven't heard of it.
位于边境星域的小行星
It's a small planet on the Outer Rim.
首都的上太守发给我这则讯息
The High Magistrate of the capital city sent me this message.
泰瓦队长 海盗王戈里安夏德攻击我们
Captain Teva, we have been attacked by Pirate King Gorian Shard.
你说过我可以联♥系♥你
You once offered that I might reach out to you.
我恳求新共和国派出巡逻...
I am humbly requesting the New Republic to send a patr...
我知道了 确实令人担忧
I get the gist. It does sound concerning.
抱歉 上校
Excuse me, Colonel.
我要去贩卖♥♥部 你需要什么吗
I'm going down to the commissary, can I get you anything?
谢谢 目前不用
Thank you, I'm fine for now.
特赦官 你待过边境星域吧
I'm sorry, officer, you spent some time in the Outer Rim, right?
你听过内瓦罗吗
Have you ever heard of Nevarro?
有的
I have.
我还待过那里
I spent some time there, in fact.
他们还没签署宪♥章♥ 不是会员星
They have yet to sign the Charter. They're not a member planet.
不妙
That's not good.
那又怎样 不能不保卫他们
What does that matter? We can't leave them defenseless.
当然不能
Of course not.
但还有许多会员星的请求必须优先处理
But we have a backlog of requests from member worlds that have priority.
我也不确定是否有资源
I don't even know if we have the resources.
尤其是对付海盗
Especially for pirates.
我认为这不是单一事件
I don't think that this is an isolated episode.
内瓦罗好几次报告街上有风暴兵
Nevarro has reported accounts of Stormtroopers in the streets
钛战机在上空公然飞行
and TIE Fighters openly flying above.
居民说吉迪恩星区长占领城镇
The citizens speak of Moff Gideon occupying the town,
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表